Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:29:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] FAILCoin | Stay tuned: We have an ongoing discussion for a relaunch  (Read 62010 times)
Christian1998

Activity: 474
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 02:15:32 PM

Third Topic from FAILcoin.
How many topics do you want to create ?
German:
Drittes Topic von Failcoin.
Wieviele sollen noch kommen ?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jaipagare

Activity: 514

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 02:17:00 PM

Premine was used for swap, which lasted exactly 2 weeks. Old FAIL was with about 78B supply and was denominated at the rate 1 old FAIL for 0.00025 new. We decided to keep FAIL instead launching it as a entirely new coin.

Nobody is lying here, because you can find details about the process.

Cheers,
Spartak

I believe you.
spartak_t (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2015, 02:40:01 PM
Last edit: April 09, 2015, 03:05:01 PM by spartak_t

German:

You (and some other guy who posted here acting as surprised) were among many people with which I talked about FAIL development, but decided not to use your services. It is quite normal to launch new thread as FAIL is a new coin (despite the fact it was premined and early adopters were compensated). I would suggest you (and some people who try trolling FAIL) to go somewhere else if you don't have anything to offer as suggestions/opinions about FAIL"s future.

zugvogel21

Activity: 995

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2015, 05:19:45 PM

Hello,

i didnt notice that you swaped the coins.
Are my old ones now wasted or can you exchange them for me?
Thx a lot.

█████                █████      ███████             
█████                ███    █████████████       
█████                ██  █████████████████   
█████                █  ██████              ██████ 
█████                    ████                      ████ 
█████████████  █████                        ████
█████                    █████                             
█████                █  ██████              ███████
█████                ██  ███████████    █████ 
█████                ███    █████████    ████   
█████                █████      ███████    ██
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
HyperQuant.net
Platform for Professional Asset Management
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
WhitePaper
One-Pager
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Telegram 
Facebook
Twitter
Medium
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
█████                █████      ███████             
█████                ███    █████████████       
█████                ██  █████████████████   
█████                █  ██████              ██████ 
█████                    ████                      ████ 
█████                    █████                             
█████                █  ██████              ███████
█████                ██  ███████████    █████ 
█████                ███    █████████    ████   
█████                █████      ███████    ██
swan77

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 06:26:47 PM

German:

You (and some other guy who posted here acting as surprised) were among many people with which I talked about FAIL development, but decided not to use your services. It is quite normal to launch new thread as FAIL is a new coin (despite the fact it was premined and early adopters were compensated). I would suggest you (and some people who try trolling FAIL) to go somewhere else if you don't have anything to offer as suggestions/opinions about FAIL"s future.

Dodgy coins tend to have self moderated threads. FAILcoin's new thread is not self moderated and nothing seems dodgy about it to me.
Androidicus

Activity: 339
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 08:50:35 AM

Good Day Mr. B!

New Fail Pool: https://pool.bejjan.net/pool/FAIL

Smiley

Failure is success waiting to happen...
spartak_t (OP)
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2015, 05:32:39 AM

Good Day Mr. B!

New Fail Pool: https://pool.bejjan.net/pool/FAIL

Smiley

Hey Mr. A!

We are celebrating Easter here, but in Monday I'll be back working full time on FAIL and our FAILURE will continue. Smiley

Cheers,
Spartak

devvienuis

Activity: 452

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 12:14:46 PM

So... Could you explain the minimize weight consumption that failcoin introduced? Will this lead to 'older' coins that mint better? Or is something else going on?

Just curious Smiley

Devvie
twitter.com/devnullius
devvienuis

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 12:19:28 PM
Last edit: April 12, 2015, 12:31:40 PM by devvienuis

Hello,

I didn't notice that you swapped the coins.
Are my old ones now wasted or can you exchange them for me?
Thx a lot.

Yeah I feel you here: I'm never happy with forced swaps either (forced, meaning: be on time or lose it all). Because as far as I can tell... You indeed needed to swap within the two weeks offered Sad I was lucky they contacted me for translating, otherwise I'm sure I'd've missed it myself (with over 100 wallets running...).

But if I'm mistaken here, I sure hope to get corrected Smiley

Devvie
spartak_t (OP)
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2015, 12:50:18 PM

Yeah I feel you here: I'm never happy with forced swaps either (forced, meaning: be on time or lose it all). Because as far as I can tell... You indeed needed to swap within the two weeks offered Sad I was lucky they contacted me for translating, otherwise I'm sure I'd've missed it myself (with over 100 wallets running...).

But if I'm mistaken here, I sure hope to get corrected Smiley

Devvie

Devvie, swap was not forced, but intentional, because FAIL needed BTC pair. 2 weeks were more than enough time, the swap process was explained in details (http://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=600213.msg10859766#msg10859766) and we posted reminders every day here, on Twitter and on Facebook. We also discussed swap since December last year so it is not our fault if some people lost their coins. It's not like we have personal phone numbers on everybody to call them and warn them about the swap.

EDIT: We are still in holidays, but we will be continuing our work on FAIL after tomorrow.

devvienuis

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 03:30:01 PM

Devvie, swap was not forced, but intentional, because FAIL needed BTC pair. 2 weeks were more than enough time, the swap process was explained in details (http://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=600213.msg10859766#msg10859766) and we posted reminders every day here, on Twitter and on Facebook. We also discussed swap since December last year so it is not our fault if some people lost their coins. It's not like we have personal phone numbers on everybody to call them and warn them about the swap.

EDIT: We are still in holidays, but we will be continuing our work on FAIL after tomorrow.

"forced" meaning a fork where the old wallet will not work any longer when the new wallet launches... No harsh words meant Smiley I know you are hard-working and honest crypto developers - I'm glad to be part of the team!

Devvie
Dirgantara

Activity: 588

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 04:16:19 PM

"forced" meaning a fork where the old wallet will not work any longer when the new wallet launches... No harsh words meant Smiley I know you are hard-working and honest crypto developers - I'm glad to be part of the team!

Devvie

Your old wallet not sync? Have you come here ask for help how to fix it before the swap? I mean the swap has been planned since January and i know you knew that, so where have you been?
spartak_t (OP)
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2015, 10:27:34 AM

Dear FAILers,

We took some days off, but we are now continuing our work on FAIL social side (and our "face" in general). Currently we are trying to develop our Facebook, YouTube, Google+ and Vimeo accounts, but we will need your help. One of our first goals is to make our YouTube channel official, but in order to do that, we will need 500+ subscribers. It's not like there is too much to see or we are going to start posting hundreds of videos, but this is part of our plans. As we already said, FAIL will be developed not only as a coin, but as a community with it's own cryptocurrency.

We think that currently our Twitter side looks a bit better. We have 2x Heavyweight champion as follower and lately one pretty big YouTube channel with 260k subscribers and more than 106 million views. There were also about 10 famous cryptocurrencies which followed us with their official Twitter accounts, but we didn't followed back so they unfollowed us. We are not going to follow just about everybody so we can have like 105 billion "fake" followers.  
One of our other goals is to make our Twitter account verified, which is pretty difficult and we can't tell if we will succeed, but at least we will try... HARD!

Probably a lot of you are waiting for bigger exchanges and that is why we feel it will be better if we repeat our plan about that direction. FAIL does not deserve bigger exchange at the moment and you can buy/sell FAIL currently only on EmpoEx and soon on Comkort (market is disabled since the swap, but we will fix that) exchanges, though we can't force/ask you to do so. It is your decision. Bigger exchanges will be discussed in the next few weeks.

Now I would like to say some words about the swap process. FAIL denomination discussions started in December 2014 and you can find some of the details here. I will repeat that it is not our fault if someone lost their old FAIL coins, because we tried our best to keep you notified and we gave enough time. Several people contacted me and told me that they lost their coins though. I have reimbursed all of them and I have send more than 60,000 coins without asking proof for anything. Personally I am mining FAIL with my own 7 x 60MH ASICs (though one of the blades of the ASICs currently is not working) since 6th of April (when swap was over). I need about 6-8 days to mine those 60k coins (at current diff.) and my expenses on electricity are about $20/day, which means that $120-$160 are now send as a gift (without even trying to calculate how much those coins will worth in future). FAIL is pretty rare coin now and about 17k coins are mined each and every day.

From now on, we are not going to send coins to anybody! The swap ended 8 days ago and that's it.

Thank you for your time and help!

Best regards,
Spartak

jacktheking
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Personal Text Space Not For Sale

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 07:53:31 AM

I thought the swap end tomorrow? Am I wrong?

So sad! This profile does not appear as the #1 result (on anonymous) Google searches anymore.

Time to be active on the crypto forums again? Proud to be one of the few Legendary members of the Sparkie Red Dot!

Gonna put this on my resume if I ever join a cryptocurrency/blockchain industry!
spartak_t (OP)
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2015, 09:19:34 AM

Hello,
We have currently threads translated into following languages (Indonesian and French recently posted):

We had some problems with Greek and Spanish translations.
Greek will be fixed soon, but it seems that for Spanish we need someone native (which can also be part of our team if he wants to).
Dice game will be launched in the next few days and we are also working on 2 different block explorers. One will be our official and the other will be purchased from 3rd party.
There will be some additions to FAIL network as well, but we can't announce anything specific at the moment.

Cheers,
Spartak

I thought the swap end tomorrow? Am I wrong?

Hello, Jack,

Swap process is over and old FAIL currently does not exist.

spartak_t (OP)
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2015, 10:08:45 AM

Hello,

We wrote DM on Twitter to Comkort on 8th of April and they didn't answered, but now I saw that they wrote me e-mail to one of my accounts 2 days ago.
Their concerns are about people who still have coins on their exchange and we perfectly understand them.
The exact number of FAIL on Comkort is 819,174,578.86893271 Million FAIL - pretty large part of old FAILCoin.
However, we asked them to zero all old FAIL balances and launch new FAIL market. Here you can read and understand why.
We also asked Comkort to refer all people who will lose their coins to this thread. 

Those coins were yours, not ours, and we gave more than enough time for preparation and swap which followed. It was your job to protect your investment.

WE ARE TRULLY SORRY if we caused some inconvenience, but we already explained everything!

Best regards,
Spartak

0bert

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 05:16:08 PM

To all who maybe lost some FAIL because they missed the swap, remind one thing and don't be mad:

You have a great new opportunity with the new FAILCoin and especially with spartak_t and the whole team behind!
Get some new fail at the exchange and don't fail again!  

Greets 0bert
spartak_t (OP)
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2015, 10:26:19 AM

Dear FAILers,

Comkort exchange enabled market for the new FAILCoin!

Happy trading!

Cheers,
Spartak

spartak_t (OP)
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2015, 01:08:09 PM

Hello,

Just realized that SuchPool will close FAIL pool, because lack of miners. We wish good future for them no matter what! Please withdraw your coins!

Cheers,
Spartak

cintrondigital

Activity: 630
Merit: 507

CryptoRoundTable.com

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2015, 04:28:52 PM

Hello,

Just realized that SuchPool will close FAIL pool, because lack of miners. We wish good future for them no matter what! Please withdraw your coins!

Cheers,
Spartak

Unfortunately, we're not getting any miner attention for this coin either and will be closing our pool also. Please withdraw your coins from fail.manhattanmine.com as soon as possible. 

▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: