Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 09:50:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: mercaBit.eu - buy bitcoins with ukash and more - feedback thread  (Read 17453 times)
paraipan (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1004

Firstbits: 1pirata

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2012, 02:16:01 PM
Last edit: September 30, 2013, 10:28:04 PM by paraipan

As some of you already know I sell bitcoins for ukash, and other payment methods, on mercaBit.eu

So if you traded with me and want to leave some feedback, or just want to ask me anything, please do so in this thread and I will do the same, thank you.

Update 01.10.13:

Due to technical difficulties with our payment processor we will not be able to process your orders so we apologize
in advance.  We will post a notice when our service is restored and we can exchange at an acceptable level.

Update 20.08.13:

Please don't convert to EUR using the Ukash toolkit as they are issuing local vouchers that can't be used
with international merchants, so we would not be able to exchange them. We recommend not to convert
and place the order in the original voucher currency. - See more at: http://mercabit.eu/

Update 20.04.13:

For certain orders we may ask you to send scans of you voucher receipts, this is to comply with Ukash guidelines and be able to keep offering you this service.

Update 01.04.13:

Back to work. You can now review our service on thebitcoinreview.com

Update 20.03.13:

Will be taking a small vacancy until April 1st, take care and play nice.

Update 06.02.13:

I am now exchanging bitcoins to ukash. Vouchers values between 10-150 EUR, in 5 EUR increments.

Update 28.01.13:

I'm now able to exchange neteller direct payments at a lower fee (5%).

Update 24.01.13:

Hosting provider is suffering a DDOS attack so mercaBit is down.

Please send me an email with your order to tickets - at - mercabit dot uservoice dot com and I will get onto it right away.

Update 16.01.13:

I'm not able to exchange Neosurf vouchers anymore, sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.

Update 12.12.12:

Newbie feedback thread started - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=130378

Update 09.12.12:

I don't accept paysafecard vouchers anymore given they have very strict policies and limited voucher use, sorry for any inconvenience.

Update 27.11.12:

Back from holidays and getting up to date with the orders.

Update 15.11.12:

Will be on holidays until Nov. 30th Nov. 27th, so take care until then.

Update 09.11.12:

As a Bitcoin Black Friday participating merchant I offer exchanging your ukash vouchers without the usual service fee (0.12btc), so now you can receive the bitcoins in minutes and have more for your buck. You will be able to take advantage of many other offers made by bitcoin merchants for today in no time, take your pick http://bitcoinfriday.com

Update 28.10.12:

I managed to make a logo for mercaBit, it's based on a image found in the public domain.

Update 23.10.12:

Price changed to mtgox daily high

Update 19.10.12:

New price set to "mtgox weighted average" and fees lowered to 10.5%

Update 18.10.12:

Thanks to Stephen Gornick, mercaBit now has a wiki page Smiley

http://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Mercabit.eu

Update 30.09.12:

Ukash imposed restrictions on German vouchers so they can't be converted to other currencies or redeemed in other European countries, like Spain from where I do business. Here is the ukash announcement link that I have, thanks to one of my customers

http://www.ukash.com/de/de/alerts/waehrungsumwandlung-nicht-moeglich.aspx

Service launched on August 2, 2012

Please check our reputation on any of these places:

- Alex B. myopenid page http://paraipan.myopenid.com

- main mercaBit thread on bitcointalk https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=104357

- mercaBit newbie thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=130378

- Alex's bitcointalk user https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=29395

- Lorenzo's bitcointalk user https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=82317

- TheBitcoinReview at http://www.thebitcoinreview.com/site.php?site_id=1011

BTCitcoin: An Idea Worth Saving - Q&A with bitcoins on rugatu.com - Check my rep
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dannyjj

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2012, 06:46:18 PM

Was in a rush for Bitcoins and Alex helped me out. Very good guy, fast service and no one should have any problems at all trusting him with their money.
paraipan (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2012, 06:48:42 PM

Was in a rush for Bitcoins and Alex helped me out. Very good guy, fast service and no one should have any problems at all trusting him with their money.

Thank you for a great transaction, will do it again anytime you need.

BTCitcoin: An Idea Worth Saving - Q&A with bitcoins on rugatu.com - Check my rep
rasses

Activity: 25

View Profile
September 02, 2012, 11:25:27 PM

i needed some bitcoins quickly, then i found paraipan on here accidentally..

it was a pleasure to deal with him - very fast response to mails and the transaction also went fast and smooth (neteller!)

thanks again Wink
paraipan (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2012, 11:27:31 PM

i needed some bitcoins quickly, then i found paraipan on here (searched the forum for neteller;))

it was a pleasure to deal with him - very fast response to mail and the transaction also went fast and smooth!

thanks again Wink

Thank you too for a great transaction.

ricklandman

Activity: 25

View Profile
September 03, 2012, 01:12:07 PM

Hello paraipan,

Thanks for helping me on with one of my first bitcoin purchases. I did not read the information on his website too well. But he explained me very patiently the rates he was using.

Thanks, Rick
paraipan (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2012, 03:02:52 PM

Hello paraipan,

Thanks for helping me on with one of my first bitcoin purchases. I did not read the information on his website too well. But he explained me very patiently the rates he was using.

Thanks, Rick

Thank you too, anytime you need

Dillbaby64

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 05, 2012, 02:19:19 PM

I am new to bitcoins but the process was swiftly explained to me and bitcoins delivered promptly with all prices agreed upfront. I will be using this service again. Thanks!
balmoral92

Activity: 9

View Profile
September 11, 2012, 11:54:38 AM

I cannot praise this guy enough, the emails were clear and the whole transaction process was very quick, i got my bitcoin within 2 mins of getting the confirmation email that he had sent it, will definately use his site again!  Smiley
paraipan (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2012, 12:36:28 PM

I am new to bitcoins but the process was swiftly explained to me and bitcoins delivered promptly with all prices agreed upfront. I will be using this service again. Thanks!

Thank you too for having allot of patience with the whole process, great transaction

paraipan (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2012, 12:37:42 PM

I cannot praise this guy enough, the emails were clear and the whole transaction process was very quick, i got my bitcoin within 2 mins of getting the confirmation email that he had sent it, will definately use his site again!  Smiley

Great transaction, thank you. Will serve you anytime you need

swc1

Activity: 21

View Profile
September 11, 2012, 11:36:48 PM

2 flawless transactions so far with Paraipan. Also took the time to educate me. I'm very grateful. This guy will restore your faith in online good guys.

Cool
paraipan (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2012, 11:38:00 PM

2 flawless transactions so far with Paraipan. Also took the time to educate me. I'm very grateful. This guy will restore your faith in online good guys.

Cool

Thank you too

omehenk

Activity: 278
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 12, 2012, 06:31:37 AM

U can trust this guy with your money.

thxx m8.

Henk

paraipan (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2012, 09:51:09 AM

U can trust this guy with your money.

thxx m8.

Henk

Thanks dude

Trading without issues with omehenk, trustworthy person.

yeda231

Activity: 4

View Profile
September 21, 2012, 11:56:52 AM

I've done two excellent transactions so far. Both were processed very quickly and good communication throughout. Would definitely trust again Smiley
paraipan (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2012, 11:59:17 AM

I've done two excellent transactions so far. Both were processed very quickly and good communication throughout. Would definitely trust again Smiley

Thank you too, a pleasure doing business

AnonCard

Activity: 35

View Profile
September 22, 2012, 06:32:48 PM

Till Now Done 3 Trades With Him & I Am Very Happy.
balmoral92

Activity: 9

View Profile
September 25, 2012, 06:24:16 PM

Used this service 3 times now and all 3 have been great, he is fast, he lets you know exactly what your getting and when your getting it, he is the solution to the getting bitcoin easy problem! Thanks!  Grin
bowen151

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

Caveat Emptor

View Profile
September 26, 2012, 09:50:37 AM

Hi paraipan

Do you still do this service or have you suspended it?

I would be really interested in being able to purchase BTC's with uKash Smiley

Anytime i visit the website it says above the contact email box that the service is unavailable?

-Buying/Selling graphics cards every month
--Buying BTC every month £/$/€200+ wanted
---UK based re-seller of physical bitcoins  Click here to buy
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: