Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 06:39:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WTS Bitcoin to India (INR) and Pakistan (PKR)  (Read 2148 times)
tenakha (OP)

Activity: 1470
Merit: 509

View Profile
September 06, 2012, 10:48:37 AM

Hello,

I am offering a service to sell Bitcoins to Pakistan and India.

We all know how difficult it is to transfer money to/from exchanges if you are from Pakistan / India.

For Pakistanis - you will deposit rupees into a Pakistani account (UBL or Habib).
For Indians - you will make a deposit of rupees into an ICICI account.

The rate will be mtgox (High) + 10%.
The way to convert is to use the GBP high price on mtgox - convert that to PKR or INR and add 10%.

If you are interested in buying BTC and are from India or Pakistan, please PM me.

T.
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
koin
Legendary

Activity: 873
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 06, 2012, 11:02:58 AM

For Pakistanis - you will deposit rupees into a Pakistani account (UBL or Habib).

public service message:

When you trade OTC you engage in a transaction with people you possibly know nothing about. You may send your BTC to the person, and never get anything back. Or you may send your $currency to the person expecting BTC, and get nothing in return. This is a highly undesirable outcome for you, and you should do your best to guard against that.
  http://wiki.bitcoin-otc.com/wiki/Using_bitcoin-otc#Risk_of_fraud
tenakha (OP)

View Profile
September 06, 2012, 11:13:28 AM

public service message:

When you trade OTC you engage in a transaction with people you possibly know nothing about. You may send your BTC to the person, and never get anything back. Or you may send your $currency to the person expecting BTC, and get nothing in return. This is a highly undesirable outcome for you, and you should do your best to guard against that.
 http://wiki.bitcoin-otc.com/wiki/Using_bitcoin-otc#Risk_of_fraud

Thank you for the reminder koin. I do have a positive #bitcoin-otc rating, and I will provide identification of who I am and also other forms of verification (700+ 100% ebay rating etc) to any Indian or Pakistani buyer. I am not taking exception to koins warning - I am fairly new to #bitcoin-otc and am building my trustworthiness so I can understand a bit of caution is necessary.

Here is my current rating: http://bitcoin-otc.com/viewratingdetail.php?nick=tenakha&sign=ANY&type=RECV

StLucifer

Activity: 199
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 16, 2012, 05:08:13 AM

I am from bombay and interested in buying BTC with cash deposit in ICICI bank.
I have sent you a pm already.
thanks!

██  ██████████████          1 x B i t . c o m     |     BIG 5     |          ██████████████  ██
►  5 LEAGUES      ►  5 BITCOIN
██                       75 WINNERS DRAWN MONTHLY                       ██
tenakha (OP)

View Profile
October 16, 2012, 08:54:26 AM

I am from bombay and interested in buying BTC with cash deposit in ICICI bank.
I have sent you a pm already.
thanks!

Hi StLucifer.
I am looking at ways to do this, I only charge a 5% premium on mtgox 24hr avg price - regardless of location of buyer.
I don't think its fair to charge one price to US/UK and a different one to India or Pakistan!
Of course there may be additional transfer fees to pay when sending money from India to UK.
If we can overcome that hurdle then I am happy to sell you Bitcoin at mtgox 24hrs avg +5%
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: