Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:54:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is every Bitshares thread CENSORED?  (Read 1119 times)
DecentralizeEconomics (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1042

White Male Libertarian Bro

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 06:29:22 AM

Srsly... every single new Bitshares thread is moderated.  What is Stan afraid of?  What type of a person gets involved in crypto if they don't believe in free speech?

"Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties." - Areopagitica

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Chew Kok

Activity: 123
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 07:27:10 AM
Last edit: July 02, 2015, 07:40:18 AM by Chew Kok

Srsly... every single new Bitshares thread is moderated.  What is Stan afraid of?  What type of a person gets involved in crypto if they don't believe in free speech?

Well... when NXT has an announcement about what they are doing, there isn't any annoying trolls trying to delibirately derail the discussion, unlike what you have been doing since you created your acct after being banned from BTT. Why were you banned? Oh that's right... for no good reason. Yes, I can't tell how many times I have been banned for no good reason.  Roll Eyes

Why were you banned?

Why were you banned?

Why were you banned?

Why were you banned?

Why were you banned?

Why were you banned?

Why were you banned?

Why were you banned?

Why were you banned?

Why were you banned?

Spoetnik and IE don't get banned, but you do?

Ryan and Bob don't get banned, but you do?

WTF? Something isn't right.

Why were you banned?

Why were you banned?

Why were you banned?

Why were you banned?

Why were you banned?

Why were you banned?

Why were you banned?

Why were you banned?

Why were you banned?

Why were you banned?

Chew Kok

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 11:56:38 AM

6 Fun Facts of DecentraliseEconomics:

Fact 1. You were banned for no good reason.

Fact 2. You created your new acct and have devoted the majority of posts to attacking any competition (Primarily BTS), because of your investment in NXT.

Fact 3. You are not very good at trolling. You leave an obvious trail which illustrates your true intentions... you dislike competition. You are not a libertarian as you profess to be.

Fact 4. You called me TaunSewer for months without any proof, only a blind assumption. Even when facts were presented to you, still you could not change your pigged-headed stubborn mind.

Fact 5.
You are a certified Genius! You told everyone so. So that makes it a fact... RIGHT? It's ok. We are used to double standards with you by now. It's your trademark.

Fact 6. I have a shit mouth. But you have a shit head.
Legendary

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 06:10:58 PM

6 Fun Facts of DecentraliseEconomics:

Fact 1. You were banned for no good reason.

2Kool4Skewl was "banned for no good reason".

Fact 2. You created your new acct and have devoted the majority of posts to attacking any competition (Primarily BTS), because of your investment in NXT.

NXT has no competition.  BTS is a blatant scam.

Fact 3. You are not very good at trolling. You leave an obvious trail which illustrates your true intentions... you dislike competition. You are not a libertarian as you profess to be.

I must be good at it if they feel my arguments are so strong and irrefutable that they have to moderate all their threads.  I have no problem with "competition", but as you know, I don't like liars, cheaters and thieves.  It is typical Communist operating procedure to restrict the opinions of any "opposition".

Fact 4. You called me TaunSewer for months without any proof, only a blind assumption. Even when facts were presented to you, still you could not change your pigged-headed stubborn mind.

You are UtopianFuture/TaunSew.

Fact 5. You are a certified Genius! You told everyone so. So that makes it a fact... RIGHT? It's ok. We are used to double standards with you by now. It's your trademark.

I'm smarter than you but that isn't that hard is it?

delibirately

Fact 6. I have a shit mouth. But you have a shit head.

Yes, you do.

"Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties." - Areopagitica
Chew Kok

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 09:02:58 PM
Last edit: July 02, 2015, 09:29:14 PM by Chew Kok

So you want us to believe you got banned for no good reason? Of course, that makes perfect logical sense. Happens all the time. Roll Eyes

NXT has no competition? Of course, that makes perfect logical sense. Sorry... why are people around the world building next gen platforms? Roll Eyes

You have no problem with competition? Guess that's why you trash everything except NXT. Makes perfect logical sense.  Roll Eyes

I am TaunSewer? Yes... just love arguing with myself. Makes perfect logical sense.  Roll Eyes

I have poor spelling, and grammar? Ah yes... when in doubt, go after the guy who is too lazy to use the spell checker. Makes perfect logical sense.  Roll Eyes

You are smarter than me? have you seen my sig? I am not TS, but you know that. Sucks to be outsmarted by an idiot, so it makes perfect logical sense that this causes you some embarrassment.  Roll Eyes

You are not a shithead? Members in your own community despise you because of your tactics.  Roll Eyes

People on this form who believe DE, are comprised of individuals who have certain things in common.

1. They believe those beautiful white trails coming out of the jets are nothing but water vapor.

2. They believe their water being fluoridated is just swell.

3. They believe being put into a alpha state from the flicker rate of their high-def TV is soothing.

4. They believe GMO is the way to go!

5. They believe thesis, anti-thesis, synthesis are the ramblings of a person with a lisp.

6. They believe the CFR is about relations.

Why were you banned? Shut up TAUNSEW!

Why were you banned? You made a spelling error!

Why were you banned? NXT has no competition!

Why were you banned? I have "tests" to show how smart I am!

Why were you banned? FOR NO GOOD REASON!

I AM AN IDIOT... and so are you if you expect people to believe the lies that come out of your mouth. How many times have I chased you off now? You keep posting, and I will keep hounding you with the question many are also wondering...

Why were you banned?

Why were you banned?

Why were you banned?

Why were you banned?

Why were you banned?

Why were you banned?

Why were you banned?

Why were you banned?

Grin

Legendary

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 03:46:12 AM

Your arguments don't even make sense and I'm not going to debate with someone who is clearly inferior to me in every way.  I will though clarify for all those interested that I believe 2Kool4Skewl was banned from BTT after he locked the old NXT thread because some Bitcoiners didn't want him to reopen the biggest thread created in the history of BTT.  To my recollection, I believe he stated that he was banned under the pretense of being a "scammer", but in reality, he was just mocking other scammers and never stole a single satoshi from anyone.

Chew Kok

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 04:47:03 AM

Your arguments don't even make sense and I'm not going to debate with someone who is clearly inferior to me in every way.  I will though clarify for all those interested that I believe 2Kool4Skewl was banned from BTT after he locked the old NXT thread because some Bitcoiners didn't want him to reopen the biggest thread created in the history of BTT.  To my recollection, I believe he stated that he was banned under the pretense of being a "scammer", but in reality, he was just mocking other scammers and never stole a single satoshi from anyone.

Calling me inferior only gets me HARD! I love being bitch slapped by white male libertarians! Broke-back-BitcoinTalk: Two rednecks going at it in a pickup truck, on the confederate flag... soooo 21st century, don't ya think?

Anyways... why are you referring to yourself in the third person? Are you off your meds again? Didn't think I knew about that... huh? Risperidone was it? Nasty shit! You don't own any firearms do you?
You are full of shit! The damage is done! You are a known scammer with multiple sockpuppet accounts, AND WAS BANNED FOR A REASON!

------GAME OVER-------

EDIT: I am not Taunsew... oh forget it! You are too fuckin thick to understand basic logic. Keep popping those pills wacko!
Legendary

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 05:04:05 AM

You ... WAS BANNED FOR A REASON!

LOL

"was banned"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Chew Kok

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 05:06:48 AM

I am going to bump this thread everyday for the next year. People should know we have a Manchurian candidate in our midst. Over 240 views and no one gives a shit DE. Why? Because they know you are a pill-poppin punk scammer!

Still waiting for that WAR you promised. Is this it? You banned pill-poppin scammer!  Grin

I almost forgot...

Why were you banned?

Why were you banned?

Why were you banned?

Why were you banned?

Why were you banned?

Why were you banned?

Grin

Legendary

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 05:12:20 AM

Still waiting for that WAR you promised.

I'll fight against the degenerates wherever they rear their ugly heads.

I almost forgot...

Why were you banned?

Why were you banned?

Why were you banned?

Why were you banned?

Why were you banned?

Why were you banned?

Grin

That's better.

Chew Kok

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 05:13:10 AM

LOL

"was banned"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I don't use spell check? Who gives a shit! Oh... you think that will deflect THE REAL ISSUES OF YOU BEING A SCAMMER?

Legendary

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 05:23:35 AM

LOL

"was banned"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I don't use spell check? Who gives a shit! Oh... you think that will deflect THE REAL ISSUES OF YOU BEING A SCAMMER?

The only scammer here is you.  UtopianFuture you're a filthy, degenerate, Communist piece of trash.  Do you think calling me a "scammer" is really going to deflect THE REAL ISSUES OF YOU BEING A SCAMMER?

Chew Kok

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 05:31:59 AM
Last edit: July 03, 2015, 11:32:19 AM by Chew Kok

Everytime you call me TS, a little piece of me dies. I HOPE YOU ARE HAPPY DE! Wahahahahahahahahahaha! Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry
nomoreheroes7

Activity: 326
Merit: 250

King of all the land

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 10:42:37 AM

LOL, DE got so lonely not being allowed in the BTS threads that he makes his own thread crying about it.

"But, but guiz...I wanna play toooooo!!! Waaaahhh!!! Where else can I show off my l33t Photoshop skillz?!?! Waaaah!!!"

This is hilarious. Absolute gold.

Nice to see there's finally a place where you and chew kok can dish out your stupidity in peace.  Grin
Chew Kok

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 11:21:23 AM
Last edit: July 03, 2015, 08:08:07 PM by Chew Kok

I just wanted to take this time to announce after many quarrels with DecentraliseEconomics, I have decided to step down as it were. I know... I know... but please hear me out!
I know I have many followers. I have received many, many, PM's. Most of them are deletion notifications, well... actually all of them are. Regardless of any Empirical Data to
support my claims, I know at least one of you got me. Well, that's probably stretching it also.  but I digress.

My departure is because of time constraints. Right now I have two active accounts on the forum, so I have to give one of them up.

I choose Chew N Kok, but it pains me deeply, something I really don't want to do, but he makes me do... Whoa!

Drifted away there for a moment. Must be the Mescaline kicking in.

From now on...

I will only use my primary account.

Thank you for your time.

Signing off... Chew N Kok,

DecentrailseEconomics... now being my primary account.

I know...

This is how, I knew he was really TaunSew! I told myself, but didn't tell you guys. It was an inside joke between me, myself, and DE!

Where the fuck did I put those meds! Or is it the Mesc?

Yeah... so there you have it.

Actually this is a little embarrasing, but my vision is getting blurry. I am having trouble reading the screen, but I do remember where the keys are... so I am typing.

Question... who am I now?

Shit!

DE? yeah, that's right... fuck the mescaline is really kicking in now! Or is it the meds?

Do not send this post right now.

You trippppppppppppin dude!

Or is it the meds?

Transitioning into DE is always a little difficult, as apposed to Chew N Kok. Chew says things we all would like to say, but don't want to embarrass ourselves. Or, we believe
there are better ways of getting our point across, without having to resort to imbecility. DE ON THE OTHER HAND... is a more refined version of imbecility. That's why i ATTACK
MY OWN GRAMMAR. To show how superior my intellect is, but always missing the point. Both are tragic, but the show must go on...

With DE... not CNK.

ok?

Hit post, and that should be it.

I was supposed to Not do something?

Legendary

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 06:33:31 PM

DecentrailseEconomics... now being my primary account.

If I were you, I'd kill myself.

Legendary

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 06:34:12 PM

LOL, DE got so lonely not being allowed in the BTS threads that he makes his own thread crying about it.

"But, but guiz...I wanna play toooooo!!! Waaaahhh!!! Where else can I show off my l33t Photoshop skillz?!?! Waaaah!!!"

This is hilarious. Absolute gold.

Nice to see there's finally a place where you and chew kok can dish out your stupidity in peace.  Grin

EvilDave

Activity: 854
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 10:54:26 AM

How about bitcoinjesus as a candidate for KokChewer ? They have a similar layout style and voice......

Nulli Dei, nulli Reges, solum NXT
Love your money: www.nxt.org  www.ardorplatform.org
www.nxter.org  www.nxtfoundation.org
Chew Kok

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 11:51:55 PM
Last edit: July 06, 2015, 12:51:34 AM by Chew Kok

How about bitcoinjesus as a candidate for KokChewer ? They have a similar layout style and voice......

KokChewer... LMAO! No Dave, it's definitely TaunSew! BTCJ2.0 has a more refined style of writing compared to Chew Kok, who is a filthy and depraved individual.
We must never give into these conspirators!

“Communism has sometimes succeeded as a scavenger, but never as a leader. It has never come to power in a country that was not disrupted by war or corruption, or both.”

John F. Kennedy

Invest in NXT!
EvilDave

Activity: 854
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 06, 2015, 09:38:57 PM

I think I'm getting a headache..... Roll Eyes

Nulli Dei, nulli Reges, solum NXT
Love your money: www.nxt.org  www.ardorplatform.org
www.nxter.org  www.nxtfoundation.org
Pages: [1]