Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 10:46:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you hate islam ? come, i have a simple cure for you brother :)  (Read 3793 times)
kayenpal (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 04:25:52 PM

hi

You hate islam ?

Good hate it as much as possible untill you shit your pants , lets me tell u why :

Cause hate is good it make us feel alive , smart , different and safe., whats there is there noone can change it, we know that but .... all we can do is hate, shit , eat , sex , and bitch about whats wrong and whats right, so we can feel that we are special and different , its not about religions its never was really, its about us Only .... cause if all this was about any religion than i think noone will hate instead everybudy will search everywhere for the truth and will never listen to stupid things like media, you will only use your mind and your heart to reach the truth my brother  Wink

Anyways if you are a hater of a religion its not because the religion is bad , its because you are trying to be special and different my brother Smiley , cause you are getting older and your balls started getting some hairs on them i understand that so you must do and hate something to feel older .

This life is very hard and i understand, but things are about to change dont worry, just believe in god and no matter what "Dont hate"    Stay clean and give things a chance  Smiley

thank u.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Beliathon

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

https://youtu.be/PZm8TTLR2NU

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2015, 04:39:15 PM

Cause hate is good it make us feel alive
Doesn't look very alive to me.

Science gave humanity the miracle of flight.

Religion gave humanity the miracle of deliberate-flight-into-that-really-fucking-huge-obvious-building. Twice.

Yours in compassion and solidarity,

A New Yorker

Remember Aaron Swartz, a 26 year old computer scientist who died defending the free flow of information.
saddampbuh
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1014

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 04:47:08 PM

no more than i would hate a cockroach. keep your mud hut religion in the third world where it belongs.

Be radical, have principles, be absolute, be that which the bourgeoisie calls an extremist: give yourself without counting or calculating, don't accept what they call ‘the reality of life' and act in such a way that you won't be accepted by that kind of ‘life', never abandon the principle of struggle.
kayenpal (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 04:51:37 PM

Cause hate is good it make us feel alive
Doesn't look very alive to me.

Science gave humanity the miracle of flight.

Religion gave humanity the miracle of deliberate-flight-into-that-really-fucking-huge-obvious-building. Twice.

Yours in compassion and solidarity,

A New Yorker

Beliathon

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

https://youtu.be/PZm8TTLR2NU

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2015, 05:14:03 PM

Most Americans are religious too, and unfortunately we're a very violent culture. It's an ugly combination. I'm truly sorry about the bombings america does, it shames me deeply. If I was in charge we'd dismantle all the bombs.

In light of all this violence, wouldn't you agree that "hate is good it make us feel alive", is a stupid, shitty, childish thing to say? In truth it hurts to hate, just as it hurts to be hated. It feels good to love, just as it feels good to be loved.

Remember Aaron Swartz, a 26 year old computer scientist who died defending the free flow of information.
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 05:37:02 PM

Cause hate is good it make us feel alive , smart , different and safe.
This life is very hard and i understand, but things are about to change dont worry, just believe in god and no matter what "Dont hate"

In one sentence your praising the hate and in the next your telling people don't hate.

Make up your mind. What is it? Good or bad?

tyrexs

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 05:43:36 PM

"if you ask i hate isis? i will answer yes" for islam absolutely not, i know a little about islam even islam not my religion

--Encrypted--
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1007

hee-ho.

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 05:49:06 PM

I hate don't like all religions because they make people hates each other. it's better just to believe in higher power (God) without being in any religion. at least in my opinion
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1145

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 05:52:58 PM

I find Islam to be a kind and peaceful religion. I know that my Muslim friends pray that one day DAESH will convert to Islam and stop worshiping the devil.  Wink

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
jayce
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1501

Pie Baking Contest: https://tinyurl.com/2s3z6dee

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2015, 06:19:52 PM

I hate don't like all religions because they make people hates each other. it's better just to believe in higher power (God) without being in any religion. at least in my opinion

And then how can you know God without religion? It sounds absurd for me. Why do you need to believe in "higher power" without worship it/him?

I don't hate Islam, just hate all violence by evil human.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 06:42:18 PM

it's better just to believe in higher power (God) without being in any religion. at least in my opinion

And then how can you know God without religion? It sounds absurd for me. Why do you need to believe in "higher power" without worship it/him?

You can easily believe in God and don't have to do anything else. There are no rules or anything to follow. God has never asked for worship.

Believing in God and believing in organized religion are two different things. Religion demands you should worship God, or in other words, it's man demanding you should worship God, as all organized religions are man-made.

Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 06:55:49 PM

I find Islam to be a kind and peaceful religion. I know that my Muslim friends pray that one day DAESH will convert to Islam and stop worshiping the devil.  Wink
But why don't you call the assholes by their correct name?

ISIS, not DAESH.
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 07:03:52 PM

Most Americans are religious too, and unfortunately we're a very violent culture. It's an ugly combination. I'm truly sorry about the bombings america does, it shames me deeply. If I was in charge we'd dismantle all the bombs.

In light of all this violence, wouldn't you agree that "hate is good it make us feel alive", is a stupid, shitty, childish thing to say? In truth it hurts to hate, just as it hurts to be hated. It feels good to love, just as it feels good to be loved.
Of course, as soon as you dismantled the bombs, violent-prone aggressors would come in and cut your head off, or force you to submit to their relgion.

Seems like I heard you didn't like religion....
MakingMoneyHoney

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 07:15:03 PM

Christianity teaches not to hate others.

1 John 4:20 If anyone says, “I love God,” and hates his brother, he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother whom he has seen cannot love God whom he has not seen.

John 13:34-35 A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another. By this all people will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

1 John 2:11 But whoever hates his brother is in the darkness and walks in the darkness, and does not know where he is going, because the darkness has blinded his eyes.
--Encrypted--
Copper Member
Legendary

hee-ho.

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 07:28:11 PM

1 John 4:20 If anyone says, “I love God,” and hates his brother, he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother whom he has seen cannot love God whom he has not seen.

John 13:34-35 A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another. By this all people will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

1 John 2:11 But whoever hates his brother is in the darkness and walks in the darkness, and does not know where he is going, because the darkness has blinded his eyes.

I never said that Christianity or Islam teaches their believers to hate others. I said they make people hate each other, because of the diversity. of course not all people hate others because of their different religion, but many does.
MakingMoneyHoney

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 07:36:33 PM

I never said that Christianity or Islam teaches their believers to hate others. I said they make people hate each other, because of the diversity. of course not all people hate others because of their different religion, but many does.

Christianity doesn't make people hate others. People hate others because we're sinful. There is nothing in Christianity that would make someone hate someone else. People do that well enough alone.
--Encrypted--
Copper Member
Legendary

hee-ho.

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 07:57:07 PM

Christianity doesn't make people hate others. People hate others because we're sinful. There is nothing in Christianity that would make someone hate someone else. People do that well enough alone.

I think I've already explained the Christianity part, but I have to disagree about the people part. people are born innocent, we became sinful because we hate and religions gives us a reason to.
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1145

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 08:08:54 PM

ISIS, not DAESH.

Maybe they would like to be called ISIS, but I'm not their friend so I use the term that everyone in the Arabic world uses. I have spent a lot of time there and everyone who opposes them uses this term. In reality they are the same. DAESH is the acronym in Arabic for ISIS. In the Islamic world they only use DAESH because it has a double meaning of sorts. When you pronounce it, it sounds like the word in Arabic meaning "to trample" or crush under foot.
This is offensive to DAESH and in fact using that word is illegal in the Islamic state. By proclamation anyone saying "DAESH" will have their tongue cut out. 

ISIS is mostly just an American thing. (and some in the UK). No one in the military or intel community uses it anymore either.

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
WeR

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 11:49:52 PM

ISIS, not DAESH.
IS, not ISIS.
--Encrypted--
Copper Member
Legendary

hee-ho.

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 12:02:02 AM

ISIS, not DAESH.
IS, not ISIS.

IS as in "Islamic State"? correct me if I'm wrong but isn't there other Islamic State that doesn't have any ties to ISIS (or whatever you call it)?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: