Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 11:12:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 232 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I am pretty confident we are the new wealthy elite, gentlemen.  (Read 631769 times)
Anonymous

June 05, 2011, 03:50:32 AM

http://astrohacker.com/ahc/bitcoin-is-the-economic-singularity/

After reading this, the scale of black market and digital economies and the effect Bitcoin will have on them I am pretty certain we are going to be very wealthy men -- even with a sum as small as 10 Bitcoins. It's just so hard to believe. We are only in the beginning storms with these significant rallies from 10 to 20 dollars. I will not be surprised to see prices from hundreds to thousands in the coming months.

The world just isn't going to be the same and we have been blessed as the pioneers.

What are you going to do with your Bitcoin wealth once your coins hit upwards of $10,000 a pop?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zhalox

Activity: 176
Merit: 106

XMR = BTC in 2010. Rise chikun.

View Profile
June 05, 2011, 03:55:57 AM
Merited by Lesbian Cow (5), ChiBitCTy (1)

Are you currently putting all your money into bitcoin?  If you say this, you show you believe it by your actions.  I am putting all my money into bitcoin - I see a possibility of $50-$100+ per coin this year.  Just think, once the "bankers" and hedge funds find out about this, we are going to the moon.  Once my bitcoins are $1,000+ I will be able to pay off my growing college loans and maybe get an apartment, and my first car Smiley

Garrett Burgwardt

Activity: 406
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 05, 2011, 04:00:50 AM
Merited by OgNasty (1), cr1776 (1)

The world just isn't going to be the same and we have been blessed as the pioneers.

I haven't been blessed. It was through my foresight that I saw bitcoin for how valuable it was. No man helped me along, and many discouraged me.
mikewillz

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

Everything Mike Willz (Skype Mike_Willz) Google Me

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2011, 04:05:02 AM

I was very lucky to purchase some bitcoins today. I think you are spot on. If less than 50 million will be made, the value per bit coin will be ridiculous in the coming months...

BTC: 1hHjrmxLQWJZPjfsQuPpftNHH6WBuAmbN

P.S: This is unreal.....
Garrett Burgwardt

Activity: 406
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 05, 2011, 04:06:45 AM

I was very lucky to purchase some bitcoins today. I think you are spot on. If less than 50 million will be made, the value per bit coin will be ridiculous in the coming months...

Less than 21 million, actually.
JamezQ

Activity: 60

View Profile
June 05, 2011, 04:07:12 AM

To think that not so long ago I was paid 50 BTC for two hours of work.
Bazil

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2011, 04:09:00 AM

When I told my wife I was going to buy bit coins she was highly skeptical.  Then the next morning I sat down to look how bitcoins had done and my wife asked me what I was doing.  I said I was checking how my investment went and she started to say she was still skeptical.  I interrupted her with "it made us $700 dollars overnight"  Her skepticism disappeared completely.  Grin Grin Grin Shocked Shocked Shocked Tongue Tongue Tongue

17Bo9a6YpXN2SbwY8mXLCD43Wup9ZE4rwm
nazgulnarsil

Activity: 672
Merit: 258

https://cryptassist.io

View Profile
June 05, 2011, 04:09:59 AM
Merited by vapourminer (1)

calling for people to take out loans to buy up an appreciating asset in the same article as talking about financial responsibility, efficiency, and freedom is highly ignorant.

also

THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Facebook   /  Twitter   /  Reddit   /  Medium   /  Youtube   /
      ▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄█████████████████▄
  █████▀▀  ███  ▀▀█████
 ████     █████     ████
████     ███████
███▀    ████ ████
███▄   ████   ████
████  ████▄▄▄▄▄████  ████
 ███████████████████████
  █████▄▄       ▄▄█████
   ▀█████████████████▀
      ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀                       ▀█▄
▄▄▄▄ ▄█                           █▄ ▄▄▄▄
█   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   █
▀▀█▀                                 ▀█▀▀
▄▀                                     ▀▄
▄▄▀▄▄▄▄                                 ▄▄▄▄▀▄▄
█       ▀▀▄                           ▄▀▀       █
█          █                         █          █
█▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█
▒▀▄       ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██       ▄▀▒
▒█▀▀▀▀▄▄  █              ▀              █  ▄▄▀▀▀▀█▒
▒█      █ ▀▄                           ▄▀ █      █▒
▒▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀  █▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█  ▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▒
▒▒▒▀▄▄▄▄▄ █                             █ ▄▄▄▄▄▀▒▒▒
 ▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Anonymous

June 05, 2011, 04:11:04 AM

Are you currently putting all your money into bitcoin?  If you say this, you show you believe it by your actions.  I am putting all my money into bitcoin - I see a possibility of $50-$100+ per coin this year.  Just think, once the "bankers" and hedge funds find out about this, we are going to the moon.  Once my bitcoins are $1,000+ I will be able to pay off my growing college loans and maybe get an apartment, and my first car Smiley
I'm only a teenager. I could only scrounge up so much despite my 1000+ BTC loss. I have 95 BTC incubated so far.

frycicle

Activity: 71

View Profile
June 05, 2011, 04:12:50 AM

All I care about is paying college loans. If this can do that, I will be a happy panda.

Buy Newegg Products with Bitcoin with 0% transaction fee! bitcoinredemption.com
Dude65535

Activity: 126
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 05, 2011, 04:14:02 AM

While I share the belief that bitcoin or something very like it will play a major role in the future, I think the road there is going to be a lot rougher.

I imagine we will see a huge boom then a bust, after that those who stick around will build the meaning full economy that will allow bitcoin or its successor to dominate.

1DCj8ZwGZXQqQhgv6eUEnWgsxo8BTMj3mT
Anonymous

June 05, 2011, 04:18:07 AM

While I share the belief that bitcoin or something very like it will play a major role in the future, I think the road there is going to be a lot rougher.

I imagine we will see a huge boom then a bust, after that those who stick around will build the meaning full economy that will allow bitcoin or its successor to dominate.
I have never seen a boom and bust that wasn't perpetuated by government involvement. Bitcoin is immune from such things.
shady financier

Activity: 84

etcetera

View Profile
June 05, 2011, 04:25:05 AM

I have never seen a boom and bust that wasn't perpetuated by government involvement. Bitcoin is immune from such things.

1G8AUgSTAw8hfatNnDHuYEqBAUzC3qvAAL

Bitcoin news: http://thebitcoinsun.com/

Rapidlybuybitcoin here.

The value of goods, expressed in money, is called “price”, while the value of money, expressed in goods, is called “value”. C. Quigley
billyjoeallen
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1007

Hide your women

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2011, 04:27:30 AM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1)

I don't care about the busts. I am riding this pig wherever it takes me. If it tanks, I'll have a helluva story to tell. I'm sick of half measures. I'm swinging for the fences and If I strike out, so be it.  I won't be some mediocre drone living a life of quiet desperation. I believe in bitcoin and I'm going for broke, knowing the risks.  

insert coin here:
Dash XfXZL8WL18zzNhaAqWqEziX2bUvyJbrC8s

1Ctd7Na8qE7btyueEshAJF5C7ZqFWH11Wc
ColdHardMetal

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 05, 2011, 04:30:12 AM

All I care about is paying college loans. If this can do that, I will be a happy panda.

+1, while holding some coins for the long-long-term would be ideal.

Bit_Happy
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1040

A Great Time to Start Something!

View Profile
June 05, 2011, 04:40:37 AM

From the article:
We are presently witnessing the most disruptive change to ever happen to collective human behavior.

MoonShadow
Legendary

Activity: 1708

View Profile
June 05, 2011, 04:49:21 AM

I don't care about the busts. I am riding this pig wherever it takes me. If it tanks, I'll have a helluva story to tell. I'm sick of half measures. I'm swinging for the fences and If I strike out, so be it.  I won't be some mediocre drone living a life of quiet desperation. I believe in bitcoin and I'm going for broke, knowing the risks.  

Amen, brother.  Whatever will be, will be.  When we get to whatever end, I'll be right there too.

"The powers of financial capitalism had another far-reaching aim, nothing less than to create a world system of financial control in private hands able to dominate the political system of each country and the economy of the world as a whole. This system was to be controlled in a feudalist fashion by the central banks of the world acting in concert, by secret agreements arrived at in frequent meetings and conferences. The apex of the systems was to be the Bank for International Settlements in Basel, Switzerland, a private bank owned and controlled by the world's central banks which were themselves private corporations. Each central bank...sought to dominate its government by its ability to control Treasury loans, to manipulate foreign exchanges, to influence the level of economic activity in the country, and to influence cooperative politicians by subsequent economic rewards in the business world."

- Carroll Quigley, CFR member, mentor to Bill Clinton, from 'Tragedy And Hope'
MoonShadow
Legendary

Activity: 1708

View Profile
June 05, 2011, 04:54:41 AM

What are you going to do with your Bitcoin wealth once your coins hit upwards of $10,000 a pop?

Pay of my debts, all denominated in nearly worthless FRN's, and then retire to the first libertarian seastead if the 'launch loop' isn't yet ready to take me to my ranch on the Moon.

"The powers of financial capitalism had another far-reaching aim, nothing less than to create a world system of financial control in private hands able to dominate the political system of each country and the economy of the world as a whole. This system was to be controlled in a feudalist fashion by the central banks of the world acting in concert, by secret agreements arrived at in frequent meetings and conferences. The apex of the systems was to be the Bank for International Settlements in Basel, Switzerland, a private bank owned and controlled by the world's central banks which were themselves private corporations. Each central bank...sought to dominate its government by its ability to control Treasury loans, to manipulate foreign exchanges, to influence the level of economic activity in the country, and to influence cooperative politicians by subsequent economic rewards in the business world."

- Carroll Quigley, CFR member, mentor to Bill Clinton, from 'Tragedy And Hope'
Anonymous

June 05, 2011, 04:59:18 AM

Pay of my debts, all denominated in nearly worthless FRN's, and then retire to the first libertarian seastead if the 'launch loop' isn't yet ready to take me to my ranch on the Moon.

Just buy a cruise ship and park it in international waters.
MrAnderson

Activity: 81

View Profile
June 05, 2011, 05:01:10 AM

Travel, Charity (reputable ones, if any?!), photography, social experiments (lulz), Silver / Gold investment, house, car, retirement, giving some to parents.

Keeping the dream alive at Bitcoin Tongue

I'll keep one dream secret, you Australian f**kers will take it. ^_^

>>> 1BcfL1QAZsxtpd92YYsbvDyih45mwA9xSo << Willing to endure the cringe-worthy Australian stereotypes for donations.

I'll wrestle a crocodile, show you my knife, throw shrimp on the BBQ, F**k your wife. Tongue
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 232 »
  Print  

Jump to: