Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:37:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [SAFEX] Safex Blockchain [SFX][SFT] [www.safex.io]  (Read 58847 times)
cryptomak

Activity: 275
Merit: 7

View Profile
February 10, 2021, 10:34:17 AM

Safex is a scam

Find yourself some life.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
safexscam

Activity: 167
Merit: 16

Safex is a scam

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2021, 10:50:50 AM
Last edit: February 10, 2021, 11:58:14 AM by safexscam

Safex is a scam

Find yourself some life.
What happened Marija Blesic? are you butthurt?
How is the scam Belgrade Crypto you are running with the Onecoin scammer Nikola Korbar going?
Not many people want to get scammed?
Loosing influence in Belgrade?
You have canceled most of the meetups, seems like the Crypto Community in Belgrade is starting to realize SAFEX is a scam

Safex is a scam - Daniel Dabek is the creator of the scam Dascoin, the Director of the scam Netleaders & the creator of the scam SAFEX
cryptomak

View Profile
February 16, 2021, 12:59:10 PM

Yes, Jo, I'm some teenage girl for sure Grin Grin Grin
cryptomak

View Profile
February 16, 2021, 01:01:29 PM

As you know know, Safex is back on twitter, and already new stuff are happening.

Dabek is here Wink

https://twitter.com/safex/status/1359328116359970818

Safex Video Update:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5W5Wj7ekL0Q&feature=youtu.be

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
cryptomak

View Profile
February 16, 2021, 01:49:34 PM

UPDATE:
https://forum.safex.org/t/safex-dev-update-february-15-2021/7539
 Grin  Grin  Grin

TWM Wallet

Last night we released to the community a staging version of the TWM Wallet after a week long sprint to place all elements in position how we wanted and adding in the small details that make all the difference, replaced background graphics.

One thing that we had hoped to resolve last week was the terms and conditions, which we could not get around to until this week. Before releasing this pivotal piece to the public for consumption, we want to have a proper disclaimer to go along with it.

The release of the TWM System will take place in stages. These will be presented in the near future.
You can see a walk through of the TWM Wallet here on a recent video that Daniel had made:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5W5Wj7ekL0Q

Exchange Listings

We have contacted p2pb2b to start the opening process, soon (perhaps weeks from now) the exchange will open to Safex Cash trading.

https://twitter.com/p2pb2b/status/1359154023207690240

Along with this we are reaching out to all of the exchanges we have had in the pipeline to go ahead and resolve the opening of trading for Safex.

Safexcore

Igor also worked on transaction proof alternative to the tx_key proofing system as there are several ways to prove you have made a transaction to someone.
In addition the 7.0.1 testing is going fruitfully and is already integrated in the TWM Wallet, so we can now move ahead with setting it as a main release version. This release corrects several actions related to Tokens transactions that were being rejected or could not be formed in some circumstances previously.

So, it is now very soon that we will be staking on the GUI and able to get onto The World Marketplace finally
Thank you all for reading, supporting, and being a part of this amazing journey, that is now opening a new chapter!

Sincerely,
The Safex Development Community
safexscam

Safex is a scam

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2021, 01:55:58 PM

Another scam update from the scammer Daniel Dabek, he promised wallet release for Monday, but he again lied to investors and released nothing.
Daniel Dabek is a liar and scammer.

Why the wallet was not released on Monday?
Daniel Dabek said is because the legal team is reviewing the Terms and Conditions of the World Marketplace, so Daniel Dabek had 5 years to get the terms and conditions ready and he stop the release of the wallet because of this?, oh, another delay? not really, you been played by the scammer Daniel Dabek.

Daniel Dabek published a video, he is sitting alone in a desk wearing teenager clothes and it seems like he is coding, or is what is trying to show to his viewers, his body language says it all, Daniel Dabek cannot type without looking at the keyboard and he only uses four fingers to type, what it means he is keyboard illiterate and he is not a coder.
Safex and Daniel Dabek got the Twitter treatment they always get, many investors call Daniel Dabek and Safex a scam on the daily basis.

Daniel Dabek has lied to investors since 2015:
Lied about Chille Blockchain.
Lied about Partnerships and Exchanges.
Lied about wallet release.
Lied about Marketplace release date.
Lied about Safex being a company.
Many Many lies like the last lie he defecated in the face of investors, Safex is not decentralized, vendors need to get approved to sell their items in the decentralize Safex marketplace.
Just imagine need to give Daniel Dabek your KYC to be able to get approved to sell in his marketplace he calls decentralized.

Investors cannot send or receive coins because SAFEX has no wallet since last year.
Stop the scam Daniel Dabek.

Safex is a scam - Daniel Dabek is the creator of the scam Dascoin, the Director of the scam Netleaders & the creator of the scam SAFEX
Bitloca

Activity: 316
Merit: 1

i love turtle

View Profile
February 16, 2021, 03:15:57 PM

No crypto exchange is safe in this world. Even Binance.com which is a world-class exchange has been hacked several times. So I think it's too much for you to claim that your exchange is the safest in the industry.

i love turtle │  i love turtle │  i love turtle
i love bitcoin │ i love bitcoin │ i love bitcoin
i love bitcointalk │  i love bitcointalk │
cryptomak

View Profile
February 16, 2021, 11:53:27 PM

No crypto exchange is safe in this world. Even Binance.com which is a world-class exchange has been hacked several times. So I think it's too much for you to claim that your exchange is the safest in the industry.

Safex.org is not a crypto exchange at all.
Get informed before you post stuff.
safexscam

Safex is a scam

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2021, 12:53:40 AM

You are right Bitloca, the scam SAFEX got hacked once, and it toke almost a year to anyone to realize that SAFEX got hacked 1.7 billion SFT.
Daniel Dabek said they locked the hacked coins so the hacker cannot move them,
but SAFEX is anonymous, so how they know who is holding the hacked coins? hmm, maybe SAFEX is not anonymous?
Hacking a blockchain is almost impossible, that's what this Coinmarketcap article says.
https://coinmarketcap.com/alexandria/article/why-nobody-can-hack-a-blockchain

So who hacked SAFEX? a hacker? or an insider?
I believe was an insider, maybe Daniel Dabek hacked SAFEX to dump the hacked coins when SFT get listed on a new exchange so he can blame the hacker ad do an exit scam.
Get informed before you post stuff.
Yes, get informed that SAFEX is a scam, stay away from SAFEX

Cryptolover01

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2021, 02:09:25 AM

GET A LIFE !

Ya want to talk about scam?

Try the FED!

safexscam

Safex is a scam

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2021, 03:19:52 AM
Last edit: February 18, 2021, 03:29:56 AM by safexscam

Ya want to talk about scam?
Try the FED!
Thanks to bring the FED topic into the SAFEX scam discussion,
If the FED are scammers or not, i don't care because thanks to them my BTC bag is going up everyday, they can continue to print money and continue with the so called scam, my BTC is gaining value thanks to that.
If you want to compare the FED to SAFEX they are two different things, the US dollar is still worth literary the same in comparison with GOLD since 2017, but SAFEX it was worth around 1500 sat and is now worth 15 sat, that means that SAFEX depreciated 99% in comparison with BTC and i think this is also one of the reasons that SAFEX is a scam.
SAFEX retards have low IQ and they say they didn't lose money investing in a coin that is down 99%, their IQ is too low for even do their own research.
Also the FED don't employ former ONECOIN or DASCOIN scammers like SAFEX do, the FED has a reputable way to hire people, imagine if the FED hires ponzi scammers like Daniel Dabek, Emilia Wojciechowicz, Marija Blesic or Nikola Korbar.

So your comparison of SAFEX and the FED is not based, you must have low IQ, i advice you to watch Max Keiser on RT so you can learn more about the FED and Ponzi scams like SAFEX.

Safex is a scam

Cryptolover01

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2021, 04:08:06 AM

GET A LIFE !

Listen to me little IQ:

I know that must be hard for you to understand, but I compared the FED with a scam, that's it.

So enjoy that inflated currency and GTFO
safexscam

Safex is a scam

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2021, 04:20:43 AM

GET A LIFE !
Listen to me little IQ:
I know that must be hard for you to understand, but I compared the FED with a scam, that's it.
So enjoy that inflated currency and GTFO
No, you listen to me you low IQ person, SAFEX is a bigger scam than the FED, the FED has no option but to print money, they are forced to do it because of the circumstances, and all FIAT currencies are designed to fail.
SAFEX, i will refer to SFT here; SFT was designed to have a circulating supply, just like most of cryptocurrencies, like BTC or LTC, but the scammer Daniel Dabek left a bug on the code so someone, apparently a hacker, or Daniel, hacked 1.7 billion SFT, the FED prints money based on inflation GDP and many other factors, but SAFEX prints money based on lies, what if there is still an exploit in SAFEX?
Does a third party audited the SAFEX code? it is safe to use?
Of course, it was audited by Daniel Dabek, of course is a scam,
SAFEX is a SCAM,
get this in your little brain low IQ person.

cryptomak

View Profile
February 18, 2021, 12:15:01 PM

HAHAHAHAHA  Grin Grin Grin

Freak show, Jo, you have lost, we all know.
Peace now.
safexscam

Safex is a scam

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2021, 12:16:16 PM
Last edit: February 18, 2021, 12:53:52 PM by safexscam

SAFEX has no wallet, no marketplace
SAFEX scammers keep posting non sense spam to confuse investors.

HAHAHAHAHA  Grin Grin Grin
Freak show, Jo, you have lost, we all know.
Peace now.
Low IQ SAFEX team cannot cope with countless accusations of being a scam, they just intimidate investors telling them they will use the screenshots against them and take them to court.

The SAFEX corporation is ready to take you to court.

We are all Joey Crypto

cryptomak

View Profile
February 18, 2021, 12:25:17 PM
Last edit: June 09, 2022, 08:47:11 AM by cryptomak

One more article on safex blog, looks like the team is working nicely on it  Wink

The Ultimate Guide to eCommerce: Advantages and Disadvantages

Source: https://safex.org/blog/the-ultimate-guide-to-ecommerce-advantages-and-disadvantages/

Introducing a new business model, eCommerce opens a whole new world of opportunities to scale a business successfully. From the wholesale industry to smaller sectors such as arts and crafts, health and wellbeing or pet care, eCommerce has incredibly changed the traditional way of business, creating a chance for even small entrepreneurs to open their stores virtually and act globally. Just like the traditional business model has got benefits and disfavors, the same goes for eCommerce. This ultimate guide will give you an overview of all relevant eCommerce advantages and disadvantages, showing you what you could possibly expect in your new online business venture.

Advantages

#1: Lower set-up, overhead and operating costs

Investing in an eCommerce store and starting an online business is not as cost demanding as it is for starting an offline store. Compared to physical stores, eCommerce stores generate much lower overhead and operating costs. When starting a physical store, an entrepreneur should be ready to cover at least three to six months of rents, maintenance costs, employee salaries, etc. An eCommerce store doesn't need an expensive retail space, many employees, costly and specialized equipment or a place for production. All an online entrepreneur has to provide is a good eCommerce website, hosting and marketing budget which can be quite affordable.

As an eCommerce store develops and gets user adoption, it will be most necessary to invest in the storage place and quality customer support willing to resolve the actual customers' problems. This business expansion will undoubtedly increase the costs but the revenue, too.

#2: Sell globally: No geographical limitations

The best feature of an eCommerce business is the possibility to start it from your garage, avoiding unnecessary costs and directing your money into marketing and websites. An eCommerce store has got the advantage that the business does not strictly rely on the local area where the business or the local customers are situated. The products can be sold globally without limitations. Since an eCommerce business model is mainly founded on marketing endeavors, reaching the broader group of target customers and expanding the customer base is quite certain if marketing is done right.

#3: Online shops are always open

Your online shop will always be available for potential customers. Whether it is a Sunday, a holiday, a different time-zone or 03:00 AM, a customer can always browse the web store and go virtually shopping. This also reduces the operating costs because those processes can be highly automated and there is no need for extra employees.

#4: Acceleration of the buying process

The majority of shoppers search on the internet for a particular product before buying it. Whether they can not find the wished product in a physical store or they just want to compare prices, they search for it online. This statement is confirmed by Think with Google statistics, showing that 51% of survey respondents stated they conduct research before making a final purchase. The shoppers research on search engines, Amazon, websites of a specific brand they want, social media and other marketplaces. Furthermore, mobile performed searches for "best place to buy" have grown by 70% in the past two years, as Think with Google states.

The eCommerce shopping experience enables customers to reduce the time required for the buying process and to cut time they would need for physical shopping and get the product directly delivered to their home address.

#5: Personalized shopping experience

Personalization means nothing more than dedicated and automated data collection and analysis followed by specific content presented to the respective users on the web store. There are innumerable data segments that can be traced and personalized, creating a dynamic experience on your eCommerce website for your users.

Personalization means showing different types of content for different users by tracing the data based on: demographic, personal data, subscriptions to your newsletter, browsing behavior, purchase history, offers based on previous purchases, onsite searches for specific products, cart abandonment, etc. All this data can then generate the appearance of the website's content for each user differently based on personal preferences, showing them specific pop-ups, recommended product lists or reviews.

A personalized shopping experience will help you to increase repeat purchases, drive sales, increase conversion rates and easily conduct your retargeting campaigns. Furthermore, when knowing your customer needs there is no more need for guessing. This analysis will help you to choose the right products for future sales and will shorten the sales process overall.

#6: Tracking the customers' journey

Following the path of how your customer buys the product is essential for scaling an eCommerce store fast.

Answering the following questions will help you to advance the customers' journey and boost your prospects for sales.

• How did they find your brand?
  • How do they browse an eCommerce website when they are ready to purchase?
  • What influences them to make a final choice?
  • How are they converted to a buyer?
  • What do they expect regarding order delivery?
  • How can you reactivate inactive buyers?
  • Who are your returning customers that advocate your brand?

#7: Managing a high number of orders

An eCommerce website enables you to increase both the number of products for sale and the number of purchases being processed compared to a physical store.

Physical stores are constrained in so many ways regarding stock status, operating time, number of employees, outdated working system, etc. In contrast, an eCommerce store that is run with automated processes is overcoming all the limitations physical stores have. Automation processes will equip you with quicker procedures, allowing you to operate the whole confirmation and shipping procedure much quicker, enabling you to grow your business much faster and on a much larger scale. This will give you precedence when negotiating on key factors that can impact your final prices, such as extra costs of shipping, taxes or fees.

Disadvantages

#1: Some products are difficult to sell online due to the customers' lack of physical contact with the product and in-person communication.

From a buyer's point of view, being unable to touch, feel, taste or smell the product can sometimes be a key factor when making the final decision against a purchase. Even though your product descriptions may include every single detail of them, the physical store is still a better place to be sold on for certain kinds of products.

Another doubt customers might have when shopping online is not being sure about the products' quality, particularly for specialized or luxury ones. Occasionally, customers need support, mild stimulus or consultation with an expert while shopping. This is something that a customer support can not provide well, and where in-person communication with a seller at a brick-and-mortar shop is still leading in sales.

#2: Product presentations take too much time and can not always fulfil the customers' expectations

Product presentations require a lot of effort and previously planned actions in order to get done properly and in time.

Professional product photo shootings and high-quality photos are the primary focus of any eCommerce store. The products' presentation can be taken to the next level by creating videos that will show the product in a realistic, physical space or presenting the stories of satisfied customers willing to recommend your product. A growing trend in product showcasing is using augmented reality in order to create a more realistic presentation of the product. Using augmented reality opens the possibility for a customer to preview how a product will look like in a physical space - for example a couch in the living room or a new spectacle model - before making the decision for a purchase.

Although all of the mentioned types of product presentations are very useful, there is always a chance for not matching the customers' expectations. For example, there might be a small difference in colors of a product in reality and an online display. Certainly, it takes more time to produce a proper product presentation in such cases which also requires a slightly larger budget.

#3: Customers request instant service and reliable, fast deliveries

The customers demand impeccable customer support that will reply to their emails, calls or messages immediately. The same goes for the delivery of their products. However, shipping is the most complicated task of every eCommerce business. Especially, when it uses a third-party logistics provider and when it comes to delivery delay, product damage or loss and refund requests.

#4: Security related issues

A secure storage of customers' personal and financial data is crucial for every eCommerce business. The average eCommerce website collects much vulnerable personal data such as name, address, phone number, credit card and CVV number, which can be a subject of fraud and hacker attacks. This is why eCommerce stores often put a lot of money into security systems for their websites. However, there is no guarantee that those efforts will always bear fruit.

#5: High competition and endless comparisons

As the eCommerce market is rapidly growing, so is competition and power of the established giants in this market sector. Small retailers are still most affected by huge corporations such as Amazon, for example, whose precedence and power is almost impossible to overcome. The competition is high even in the smaller niches. A further problem connected to the characteristics of this competitive field is an open space for customers to perform endless comparisons of similar products on different eCommerce websites while deciding on which platform they should make a purchase.

An effective solution for those problems is setting up an efficient marketing strategy that will put your product at the top of the SERP, creating a par excellence user experience across your eCommerce store, endeavoring to influence the customer's final purchase decision in favor of your online store.
How can a blockchain-based eCommerce platform advance your eCommerce business?

Blockchain-based eCommerce technology can successfully resolve some of the greatest disadvantages of the contemporary eCommerce business model and launch your business right into the future of trade.

The World Marketplace - an eCommerce platform developed by Safex - is the perfect solution for all business owners determined to stay up to date with the evolution of eCommerce and provide their customers with the possibility of doing online shopping with cryptocurrency. Using the benefits of this still less known and adopted business model will help you overcome the high competition, giving you the opportunity to become a leader in this new industry.

Here is how exactly this blockchain-based eCommerce platform can help you scale your business and make it highly lucrative. Safex - the blockchain engine for eCommerce - allows a simple integration process to an already existing website. Furthermore, being a merchant in this ecosystem will make your offers display in The World Marketplace application for every user. This integration will bring you several benefits, such as:

• Better payment gateway processes that shorten the transaction way, providing direct contact between merchant and customer. On The World Marketplace, the only participants of trade are merchants, buyers and software that enables the platform to function.

• No intermediaries that add high fees for their service and affect the final product's price and the merchants revenue. In the existing online payment systems with credit cards, there are seven different intermediaries in a single transaction.

• By providing direct trade between shoppers and merchants without intermediaries, all eCommerce businesses placed on The World Marketplace are guaranteed lower fees, which will increase the revenue as a result. On The World Marketplace, the seller fee is only 5%, which is low compared to other eCommerce platforms that take up to 15-45% for each sale.

• Faster transactions are another benefit of blockchain technology that enables the transactions to be made immediately. An existing credit card payment system requires three to five days to authorize the payment and transfer the money into your bank account. The blockchain-based technology of The World Marketplace enables its customers to use their assets in a moment.

• Security and data privacy are the best advantages of blockchain technology that guarantees its users full privacy by not providing their personal or financial information to a third-party, which is a common practice of existing payment processors and established eCommerce platforms. Due to the features of this blockchain-based platform transactions and balances are obfuscated which means that no one can see the balance of your cryptocurrency addresses and their transaction history. Relevant data for a purchase like name and delivery address are only shared in an encrypted manner between the merchant and the customer and stored locally on each of their devices.

• Lower competition on this new blockchain-based eCommerce platform is the wave you should try to catch as an early adopter. Not only will you face lower competition compared to regular eCommerce platforms but you will also expand your customer base by targeting specific users' needs or preference to pay with cryptocurrency, have their personal data not compromised and make anonymous transactions.

At The World Marketplace, online shopping with cryptocurrency is already possible. A digital guide on what you can buy with cryptocurrency around the world shows that cryptocurrencies are shaping the future of eCommerce and are on the verge of creating a new era of Crypto-Commerce.
safexscam

Safex is a scam

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2021, 12:28:57 PM
Last edit: February 18, 2021, 12:51:12 PM by safexscam

Stop the SCAM
At The World Marketplace, online shopping with cryptocurrency is already possible.
If is already possible, can you prove it? can you tell me how can i buy something on the World Marketplace?
You cannot prove it, because is not possible.
Stop the scam Marija Blesic

cryptomak

View Profile
February 19, 2021, 10:48:45 AM

Stop the SCAM
At The World Marketplace, online shopping with cryptocurrency is already possible.
If is already possible, can you prove it? can you tell me how can i buy something on the World Marketplace?

Grin Grin Grin Grin Roll Eyes
cryptomak

View Profile
February 19, 2021, 10:50:49 AM

As you know know, Safex is back on twitter, and already new stuff are happening.

Dabek is here Wink

https://twitter.com/safex/status/1359328116359970818

Safex Video Update:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5W5Wj7ekL0Q&feature=youtu.be

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Some of the first products you can find on safex ecommerce platform:
https://twitter.com/officialdabek/status/1361886349293412355
safexscam

Safex is a scam

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2021, 11:33:59 AM

Stop the SCAM

Grin Grin Grin Grin Roll Eyes
Some of the first products you can find on safex ecommerce platform:
https://twitter.com/officialdabek/status/1361886349293412355
How can i buy those products on the safex ecommerce platform if SAFEX has no wallet?
Please, explain that.
Because you are trying to scam investors telling them that the Safex Marketplace is live, but is not.
Daniel Dabek in the meantime is begging for Elon Musk attention.

I will not let Elon Musk get scammed by the SAFEX scammers, i already exposed Freewallet for scamming Elon
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5316100.msg56312620#msg56312620
Be aware that Daniel Dabek seems to be targeting Elon Musk, Daniel is probably trying to scam Elon or his followers.
SAFEX is a scam

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: