Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 11:13:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78]
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin affects life a lot  (Read 73687 times)
michkima

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 06:24:36 AM

Now I am just trying it to become my piggy bank. Although I still have some withdrawals whenever I need it.
It is better than other savings account for this bitcoin moves quite a lot and will make your money grow without even working a sweat.

Yeah, just be careful with the sudden drops. So far, bitcoin has been doing sudden drops whenever there are events. For example, just a few months ago, someone ran with a hefty amount of coins which affected the price big time. It dropped the price by 20%. So be careful with that.

Well a lot of sudden event are always popping right now that has been affecting the value of bitcoin I think the think that we bitcoin user should do is have an app that can alarm if the sudden drop occur or if the value of bitcoin decrease in our desired amount that bitcoin should drop we will kind of be prepared if that happens and smart phones now can be really be a big help in maintaining and monitoring the movement of bitcoin.

But your situation has an assumption of a gradual decrease in price. The recent drops was enormous. The drop was a sudden 20% drop and not a gradual one. If that happens you have no chance of selling your Bitcoins at the price you wanted or near the price before it dropped. It really depends on your luck when selling coins. Sometimes you sell it at the moment you think its perfect, then the prices went up.
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
whizter

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 08:01:04 PM

Almost all of us here in this forum has their life affected by bitcoin and of course in a good way. Why? Just notice the changes in your life the moment you started using it.  You can now earn extra money using your laptop/desktop/phone.  You can easily pay bills.  You have full control ove your money. You are now investing for the future  Grin
yes it is a fact that bitcoin is almost effecting the life of people, but to me it is effecting the life of its user in both good and bad aspect, to me as i have become addicted to bitcoin  as i do daily study about bitcoin, therefore i give a good time to bitcoin which turn me alone from my friends and family as i cannot give good time to my family and friends, on other has it give me a good profit which assist me in controlling my expenses.

███████████████████▄▄▄
        ████████████████████████▄▄
           ████████████████████████▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████▄
    ███████████████       ▀▀███████████
        ███████               ██████████
        ███████                ██████████
████████   ████████             █████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄████████             █████████
        ███████████             █████████
    ████   ████████            ██████████
    ████   ████████           ██████████
        ███    ████       ▄▄███████████
    ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄██████████████████████▀
    ███████████████████████████████▀
████    ████████████████████████▀▀
████    ███████████████████▀▀▀
DIMCOIN   
❱❱❱  facebook  ❱❱❱  twitter  ❱❱❱  Telegram  ❱❱❱
.The Future of Equity on The Blockchain.
Wolf_Pack

Activity: 386
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 10:22:20 PM

Almost all of us here in this forum has their life affected by bitcoin and of course in a good way. Why? Just notice the changes in your life the moment you started using it.  You can now earn extra money using your laptop/desktop/phone.  You can easily pay bills.  You have full control ove your money. You are now investing for the future  Grin
yes it is a fact that bitcoin is almost effecting the life of people, but to me it is effecting the life of its user in both good and bad aspect, to me as i have become addicted to bitcoin  as i do daily study about bitcoin, therefore i give a good time to bitcoin which turn me alone from my friends and family as i cannot give good time to my family and friends, on other has it give me a good profit which assist me in controlling my expenses.

Bitcoin is a good source of earning money but we should not run blindly behind it keeping our social life apart, there should be a good balance between social and professional life, if you keep on running behind only on money then you will land no where in future, so its better to spare some time for friends and family.

▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄     ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄       ▄▄       ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▄██▀▀▀▀██▄  ███▄   ██ ██▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀▀▀█▀      ███      ███     ███ ██▀▀▀▀▀
██▀      ▀██ ████▄  ██ ██        ██▀           ██▀██     ████   ████ ██
██        ██ ██ ▀██ ██ ██▄▄▄     ██    ████   ██▀ ▀██    ██▀██ ██▀██ ██▄▄▄
██▄      ▄██ ██  ▀████ ██▀▀▀     ██▄     ██  ██▀   ▀██   ██ ▀███▀ ██ ██▀▀▀
 ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀  ██    ▀██ ██▄▄▄▄▄    ▀██▄▄▄██▀ ████▄▄▄████  ██  ▀█▀  ██ ██▄▄▄▄▄
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀     ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀       ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
A-Self Evolving Virtual World
Built on Top of Blockchain
▬ ▬▬ ▬▬▬   WHITEPAPER   ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬
TWITTER     TELEGRAM      MEDIUM
▬ ▬▬ ▬▬▬   ANN THREAD   ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬
theothersmith

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 10:27:36 PM

Do what you are most passionate about! Whether you make money or not! You will be happy and eventually you will make money. Maybe lots of money.
delliaerd

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 11:08:24 PM

Well I can't say it affects life on some great scale but it sure did affect mine and my familys, now that I've started making some bitcoin and selling it for fiat, i can help out the household by chipping in for bills, groceries, etc.. whatever i needed.

we have the same situation bro, whenever i am selling my bitcoin the only thing that comes to my mind is to pay some bills and buy some stuff that is needed .and that's true , maybe not at all instances bitcoin does affect our lives but it does affect us in our way of making a solution for our problem in terms of financial .

Mainly i looking for bitcoin by signature campaign and a little actions in trading, that's usually help me for my school necessary like buys some books subject, pay monthly bill or help me for urgent necessity.
But i think I should earn more bitcoin amount income to make a bigger affects bitcoin for my life. For now a days I only earn few dollars for a week.

..C..
........Finally C is .........
...........            ............
       ............            ............
...................      ....................

ariesjia

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 11:30:27 PM

Well I can't say it affects life on some great scale but it sure did affect mine and my familys, now that I've started making some bitcoin and selling it for fiat, i can help out the household by chipping in for bills, groceries, etc.. whatever i needed.

we have the same situation bro, whenever i am selling my bitcoin the only thing that comes to my mind is to pay some bills and buy some stuff that is needed .and that's true , maybe not at all instances bitcoin does affect our lives but it does affect us in our way of making a solution for our problem in terms of financial .

Mainly i looking for bitcoin by signature campaign and a little actions in trading, that's usually help me for my school necessary like buys some books subject, pay monthly bill or help me for urgent necessity.
But i think I should earn more bitcoin amount income to make a bigger affects bitcoin for my life. For now a days I only earn few dollars for a week.

Earnings from signature campaign is limited and it can never give us higher income and there is also an big question mark on the future of signature campaign as no one knows how long it will survive and suddenly may disappear so in that case we should always ready with an back up to earn bitcoins.
20kevin20
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1597

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 11:32:38 PM

Earnings from signature campaign is limited and it can never give us higher income and there is also an big question mark on the future of signature campaign as no one knows how long it will survive and suddenly may disappear so in that case we should always ready with an back up to earn bitcoins.

Signature campaigns are here for years and I don't think they'll go down soon. This thing works, I have received many referrals out of my signature on 777Dice. People are really clicking those links and unless BitcoinTalk empties, signature campaigns will not disappear. They need us for advertisement, and we need them for money.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 11:43:27 PM

Do what you are most passionate about! Whether you make money or not! You will be happy and eventually you will make money. Maybe lots of money.
Agree.. most of the successful people always do the work or thing that they love or most passionate about. In earning money it is best if you love the work that you are doing and not doing it because you are being forced. If you love what you are doing then the money will follow because if you love what you are doing you can easily turn it into a business like others does.
gtraah

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 12:00:24 AM

Agree.. most of the successful people always do the work or thing that they love or most passionate about. In earning money it is best if you love the work that you are doing and not doing it because you are being forced. If you love what you are doing then the money will follow because if you love what you are doing you can easily turn it into a business like others does.

Yeah you need to follow your passion and that will make things easy for you and you will not find it boring to work to earn money, and bitcoin has become addiction for me, the more I earn more I want, and working on bitcoins is really exciting and it is surely affecting my life in a positive means.
Blackdeath

Activity: 910
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 01:18:15 AM

bitcoin has afftected my life a lot not only positively but also negetively.thats because there was a time when i use to walk run and even jump like a monkey with friends and all the outdoor stuffs but after getting involve in this bitcoin thing i am spending most of my time either coding or learning new programming languages or earnin btcs for somewhere . should i lower spending my time in internet or not and is there anyone who is facing this type of addiction here
Yes, it affects my life alot. Everytime I woke up, I fell the enthusiasm in my heart. Always check my mobile phone to check if I gain profit. HOwever, my priorities change. Instead of giving time on family, I tend to blog to earn bitcoin.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
izlevinv

Activity: 277

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 01:32:39 AM

bitcoin has afftected my life a lot not only positively but also negetively.thats because there was a time when i use to walk run and even jump like a monkey with friends and all the outdoor stuffs but after getting involve in this bitcoin thing i am spending most of my time either coding or learning new programming languages or earnin btcs for somewhere . should i lower spending my time in internet or not and is there anyone who is facing this type of addiction here
Yes, it affects my life alot. Everytime I woke up, I fell the enthusiasm in my heart. Always check my mobile phone to check if I gain profit. HOwever, my priorities change. Instead of giving time on family, I tend to blog to earn bitcoin.

Yes whenever I get time I keep on checking my balance in my wallet and also keep a close watch on trading sites regarding the price movements and at this point its only bitcoin going through my mind and I keep on trying to multiply them in the best possible ways and it surely affects my life a lot.
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 01:39:07 AM

Yes whenever I get time I keep on checking my balance in my wallet and also keep a close watch on trading sites regarding the price movements and at this point its only bitcoin going through my mind and I keep on trying to multiply them in the best possible ways and it surely affects my life a lot.
Yeah being addicted in a good way because earnigs is really what bitcoin bring to us and learning more and more ways to have it to grow is also my priority as of now its affecting my life in a positive way.
MONKEYJUNK

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 01:55:56 AM

Yeah being addicted in a good way because earnigs is really what bitcoin bring to us and learning more and more ways to have it to grow is also my priority as of now its affecting my life in a positive way.

Take a look to non-bitcoin people, they work for 8 hours, study for another 4 and lose hours on trafic so I think most of us are in the same but workind/studying about bitcoin at home.

However it's necessary to take a time to our heads, take a breath.
Positid

Activity: 378

BULL RUN until 2030

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 03:32:06 AM

Take a look to non-bitcoin people, they work for 8 hours, study for another 4 and lose hours on trafic so I think most of us are in the same but workind/studying about bitcoin at home.

However it's necessary to take a time to our heads, take a breath.
The saying is always right, "WORK SMART NOT HARD". Here in bitcoin world we have no limit of our earnings and the good thing is it's not taxable unlike in real world, we just have to live a balance life as well to be able to remain healthy and enjoy our money later.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
(altair)

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 09:04:04 AM

It really affects a lot because it can be converted into real money. And a single bitcoin has a huge value in fiat. It also affects the life of people in terms of daily or monthly. It can be their additional income besides their job.
KaliLinux

Activity: 1344
Merit: 565

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2016, 10:52:06 AM

It really affects a lot because it can be converted into real money. And a single bitcoin has a huge value in fiat. It also affects the life of people in terms of daily or monthly. It can be their additional income besides their job.
Yes. Its affecting a lot. I am in need of money now. Bitcoin is really supporting me a lot now. Concentrating on earning the btc here posting. Trying to earn as much as possible to clear the depths. Though i earn from an organization, the income is not sufficient to run the family. Since i started the work here and earn bitcoins, its supporting me a lot.
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78]
  Print  

Jump to: