Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:39:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: btcex.com looking for partners  (Read 6689 times)
bitcoinex (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 252

probiwon.com

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2010, 06:34:34 PM
Last edit: November 07, 2010, 02:02:25 PM by bitcoinex

Our website allows you exchange any number of currencies. (Same features as on mtgox. Internationalisation is supported.)

We would like to find people who will ensure the exchange of money of his country and bitcoin through your bank account or other way nonrefundable payments.

Please send PM to me or email to support@btcex.com

New bitcoin lottery: probiwon.com
- Moжeт, ты eщё и в Heвидимyю Pyкy Pынкa вepyeшь? - Зaчeм жe вepoвaть в тo, чтo мoжнo нaблюдaть нeпocpeдcтвeннo?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
S3052
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 17, 2010, 06:43:19 PM

Is the multiple currency option already active? I could not find it.
It would also be great if you could make sure that all text is also available in English (Rules, etc.)

Thanks

bitcoinex (OP)

probiwon.com

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2010, 06:58:05 PM
Last edit: November 16, 2010, 12:48:20 AM by bitcoinex

Is the multiple currency option already active? I could not find it.

No, currently enabled only RUB (rubles). We do not know who will respond, maybe it will be some exotic currency? But USD or EUR are welcome too!

It would also be great if you could make sure that all text is also available in English (Rules, etc.)

Thanks

Text labels avail in English - click to language switch on top-right corner.
Rules first at all will be on the language of the countries whose currencies are traded. I do not know English so well to convey important nuances. If someone can help with translation - wellcome!

In truth, those rules that are now is simply disclamer remove us from responsibility. This is necessary because otherwise we violate the laws of our country.

- Moжeт, ты eщё и в Heвидимyю Pyкy Pынкa вepyeшь? - Зaчeм жe вepoвaть в тo, чтo мoжнo нaблюдaть нeпocpeдcтвeннo?
Anonymous

October 18, 2010, 04:15:48 AM

I am in the process of getting an account at currency fair. I would be open to letting you use the account to exchange any currency in or out .

Give me a few days to get the paperwork sent to them and it will be ready to go.
bitcoinex (OP)

probiwon.com

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2010, 04:40:56 PM

A week later depositary interface will work.

To become a depository will need to authenticate themselves using PGP. The meaning of this is protection from the entry of fictitious data for fraud.

If someone intends to act as the depositary of any currency that they should now take care of it.

I can say that we just take your PGP key signed by PKI certificate issued by a CA. Other ways are also possible but have not yet been clarified.

bitcoinex (OP)

probiwon.com

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2010, 03:26:28 AM
Last edit: October 28, 2010, 03:37:37 AM by bitcoinex

Other ways are also possible but have not yet been clarified.

Another idea:

If you have internet banking you can sign your PGP key by your PKI certificate from the your bank. If bank provides its public key on the site or other public places you can assume that you are authenticated.

Your privacy will be guarantied.

genjix
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1072

View Profile
October 29, 2010, 09:39:28 PM

Emailed you
bitcoinex (OP)

probiwon.com

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2010, 04:04:46 AM
Last edit: December 19, 2010, 10:58:21 AM by bitcoinex

Partner will be accept the money from people to his bank account or other method and send money to people. That is, to act as exchange depositary. So that there is must be no chargebacks, of course.
That's what make today all bitcoin exchanges holders.

Authentication of identity is needed before you start working.

The ideal option:
Your PGP key. PGP key at the same time must be signed by X.509 certificate of your bank or any Cert Authority. (Just send email with PGP key signed by X.509 cert)

If you use PGP and you have experienced with it make a separate key and sign it with your main PGP key.

Every withdraw or deposit action will be confirmed by btcex.com signature (automatically) and your PGP signature in form on the site. Thus we can always prove to each other and to third parties that money is transferred . (But in the normal state, we commit ourselves to keep the secret of money transfer.)

We do not verify the captcha therefore you can automate the process of withdrawing or depositing.

bitcoinex (OP)

probiwon.com

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2010, 06:34:49 PM
Last edit: November 06, 2010, 06:59:45 PM by bitcoinex

More about the signatures

When users withdraw money, or vice versa you should simply sign text in the box with your key (copy and paste to pgp software or using plugin) and click "submit". Server verifies the signatures and if all goes well the money is deposit or withdraw.

Text contains all info about transaction. It signed and encrypted by btcex key and encrypted by your key.
Signing can be done for many operations at once. Thus, you use your signature only several times in a day (morning and evening, for example)

All your signatures are published in depositary page and you can download its copy into a file.

It is not yet ennobled interface:

bitcoinex (OP)

probiwon.com

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2010, 11:32:49 AM
Last edit: November 07, 2010, 01:56:43 PM by bitcoinex

Profit: a percent or few of each transaction. The exact value can be specified by yourself before you start working with btcex.com. The system automatically keeps track of all the necessary values

Costs: at least several minutes of time per day (morning and evening, for example)

Requirements: be careful when filling out forms and do not make too big timeouts between sessions

bitcoinex (OP)

probiwon.com

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2010, 07:15:05 PM

Why so little response?

370 views of topic, for all time 5 people are contacted, three of them lost interest immediately and two were lost at the stage of establishment of a bank account.

Also, no discussion ensued.

It looks complicated? It is not clear? Dangerous? Or?

theymos
Administrator
Legendary

Activity: 5180
Merit: 12890

View Profile
November 07, 2010, 07:22:02 PM

I would do it, but it's probably in violation of some law or other, and I don't want to take the risk.

1NXYoJ5xU91Jp83XfVMHwwTUyZFK64BoAD
bitcoinex (OP)

probiwon.com

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2010, 07:45:27 PM

I would do it, but it's probably in violation of some law or other, and I don't want to take the risk.

Exchanges owners doing same right now.

Waiting for a response from people who know not probably. Smiley

Anonymous

November 08, 2010, 12:21:51 AM

Why so little response?

370 views of topic, for all time 5 people are contacted, three of them lost interest immediately and two were lost at the stage of establishment of a bank account.

I think some things are getting lost in translation. It also doesnt help that people still cant read your site in english. Clicking the EN button does nothing.

skull88

Activity: 683
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 08, 2010, 01:23:09 AM

Why so little response?

I think some things are getting lost in translation. It also doesnt help that people still cant read your site in english. Clicking the EN button does nothing.

The site works here, I can read everything in English  Huh

Btw I have a Euro bank account, can do payments in the euro zone without a fee and I don't have any knowledge of a law here that would prohibite this. So at first sight it would be something interesting to do.
But it got a little bit confusing for me when you started with the PGP key and it must be signed by X.509 certificate of my bank or any Cert Authority.

BTC: 1MifMqtqqwMMAbb6zr8u6qEzWqq3CQeGUr
LTC: LhvMYEngkKS2B8FAcbnzHb2dvW8n9eHkdp
bitcoinex (OP)

probiwon.com

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2010, 07:25:53 AM
Last edit: November 16, 2010, 01:03:16 AM by bitcoinex

The site works here, I can read everything in English  

I am also can not reproduce it.

noagendamarket, please, remove cookies, enable javascript and try again.

If its don't help then try to open http://www.ericgiguere.com/tools/http-header-viewer.html and copy and paste http headers from this page to me with OS and browser versions

Btw I have a Euro bank account, can do payments in the euro zone without a fee and I don't have any knowledge of a law here that would prohibite this. So at first sight it would be something interesting to do.

I do not know european laws. Probably need some kind of registration as an entrepreneur.

But it got a little bit confusing for me when you started with the PGP key and it must be signed by X.509 certificate of my bank or any Cert Authority.

Strange, I thought everybody here is cipherfreaks . Smiley
Ask me to tell details.

upd:

PGP is suitable for signing on the sites. I do not know any other simple way to leave a signature more convenient than the PGP.

But for confirm authenticity of the PGP key we need to use something else, because we can not meet personally.

I conducted a survey ( https://www.bitcoin.org/smf/index.php?topic=1562.0 ) and found that PGP Web of Trust is not suit for that. Therefore, we use other methods to confirm the authenticity of your PGP key and your personality too.

Signing by X.509 certificate PGP key seemed to me the simplest and most obvious of these methods becouse X.509 certificate is easy to obtain.

bitcoinex (OP)

probiwon.com

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2010, 11:35:02 PM

Who wants to take the exchange of EUR?!

jgarzik
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1091

View Profile
November 15, 2010, 11:37:33 PM

I keep hoping that mtgox will add LR-EUR, and BCM will add LR-EUR and PP-EUR.
* jgarzik also wants to see more Asian currencies...

Jeff Garzik, Bloq CEO, former bitcoin core dev team; opinions are my own.
Visit bloq.com / metronome.io
Donations / tip jar: 1BrufViLKnSWtuWGkryPsKsxonV2NQ7Tcj
bitcoinex (OP)

probiwon.com

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2010, 12:39:42 AM

I keep hoping that mtgox will add LR-EUR, and BCM will add LR-EUR and PP-EUR.
* jgarzik also wants to see more Asian currencies...

We belong to camp who believes that we should not use the surrogate currencies in order to achieve the domination of bitcoin.

Therefore: only real money of different countries, or at least the payment systems of national scale (such as Webmoney, Visa, PayPal etc)

farmer_boy

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2010, 02:58:33 AM

I think you need a banking license to be able to do this in the EU. Basically you are asking to temporarily keep other peoples' money (e.g. mob money) on e.g. my account. If there is no need for a banking license or the costs for such a banking license are low I could start a company doing this. I do understand your crypto talk.

Let's take an unlikely, but possible scenario. Suppose I get 10M euros in my bankaccount within a few months, it is not impossible that some bells will go off somewhere and that they temporarily freeze my account or find some other excuse to take the assets. I think everyone considering this would be concerned about some Russian mobsters paying a surprise visit however in that case, which is understandable because of course they want their money back.

Also, what kind of fees are we talking about here specified in EUR or US$ as I am not familiar with the RUB? Do you know any European bank which has an automated interface to its banking services which does not require human interaction? I of course would want to monitor my account myself and authorize everything, but that should not require me to type lots of numbers manually.

I do have the technical skills to automate it even without such official interfaces, but my technical skills are expensive.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: