Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 04:05:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can you trust ICONOMI if ICONOMI depends on ETH?  (Read 1468 times)
Mihawk

Activity: 1150
Merit: 347

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 09:21:20 PM

Actually this is a problem, ETH is very unstable, the reason they accepted LSK in ICO was so that if the first one (ETH) failed, the second one (LSK) would assume! It turns out that LSK has also delivered nothing so far! The ICONOMI team's aware of the risks and what might happen if ETH is changed once again or undergoes any instability

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
barnaba

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 01:27:42 AM

maybe there should be ico which would be crosschain ? liek Eth + something ? but what is _MORE_ reliable right now than ETH with similar functionalities ?

I
densuj
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 05:19:29 AM

@densuj
NO, the problem is you all are trying to pretend that crowd-funding (an ICO) is a legit way for you take make money off of.

It's not.

It never will be unless it's regulated.. *maybe.

Until then the little idiotic profiteer scammy circle-jerk of scheme coins continues.
..for profit.

PS:
This is the Altcoin section assholes ..NOT the alternative Pyramid scheme token section.
Grow the fuck up scammy bastards.
Actually i agree with but i don't agree with that i am trying to pretend an ICO is legit way for making profit,
 there are no legit way for making profit on digital currencies everything there are risk must be taken.
All of peoples are know about it, so everything depend on the users what will doing.
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 05:41:15 AM

@densuj
NO, the problem is you all are trying to pretend that crowd-funding (an ICO) is a legit way for you take make money off of.

It's not.

Until then the little idiotic profiteer scammy circle-jerk of scheme coins continues.
..for profit.

PS:
This is the Altcoin section assholes ..NOT the alternative Pyramid scheme token section.
Actually i agree with but i don't agree with that i am trying to pretend an ICO is legit way for making profit,
 there are no legit way for making profit on digital currencies everything there are risk must be taken.
All of peoples are know about it, so everything depend on the users what will doing.

I think i just finished saying what you just said on the Maidsafe topic.
Outlining risk is one thing.. but i hope to probe the dev teams to be accountable.
If we do not keep their feet to the fire they are not going to volunteer much info to us.
And not all users grasp the risk involved.
They think they see it working now so it will be later.
It must be ok because we are doing it right ?

And ideology comes into play here too !

People play the "Use due diligence" card here a lot over the years.
Problem is you can't really when the game is crooked & rigged badly.

FUD first & ask questions later™
densuj
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 08:57:23 AM

@densuj

It's not.

..for profit.

PS:

Outlining risk is one thing.. but i hope to probe the dev teams to be accountable.
If we do not keep their feet to the fire they are not going to volunteer much info to us.

Yes you are right, the developers team must be accountable for what they have done,
but the other problem i don't have any ideas to probe the developers team.
There are no rules about it do you have any ideas? For making better digital coins,
Which are the maidsafe topic? i am sorry i don't see it. Thanks Spoetnik
thejaytiesto (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 07:03:54 PM

@densuj

It's not.

..for profit.

PS:

So are you holding any ICN's? What do you think of this project? Im not sure yet if I want to get involved in this at all. I mean it may go to 1 dollar, or may crash because devs run with the money. What is stopping devs from running with the money anyway? we have seen it a million times before.

Just in case I end up buying some: What is the best wallet to hold the coins and get the dividends paid, and also how to calculate how many dividends are you going to get paid?
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: