Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 01:54:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New Financial Market Analysis offer - and I accept only bitcoins  (Read 2478 times)
S3052 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 13, 2010, 08:04:39 PM
Last edit: August 04, 2017, 06:09:34 PM by S3052

All,

as some of you have experienced, I cover BTC/USD in the trading discussion and also on MtGox blog, and I will continue to do so.

Since I have been successfully analyzing key financial markets over the past 12 years, I am extending my service now to the following financial instruments and  - as I love so much the Bitcoin idea - will only accept bitcoins as payment.

• Gold
  • Silver
  • DJI
  • Nasdaq 100
  • EUR/USD
  • USD index (DXY)

Time horizon is not intraday, but rather days, weeks and months. I will respond to your request within 48h, unless stated otherwise.

Once I have answered 20 requests per week, I will close the consultancy in the respective week.

Examples of requests can be as follows:
* How do you see Gold in USD developing over the next 4 weeks, (or 7 days, 2 months)
* I am trading DJI. What is your recommendation (long/short) over the next 7 days? What are possible entry and exit points?
etc.

Buy low and sell high!

"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
S3052 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 15, 2010, 08:29:50 PM

As BTC/USD is sleeping right now, I have some spare capacity to provide a brief update on one selected market as an appetizer for free:

SILVER spot in $

I am chosing Silver as this has been discussed a lot in this forum. Key sentiment was that Silver will continue to rise, which in my view is a clear contrary view. Instead, Silver is on its way down after an "x-mas tree rise". x-mas tree often look very symmetrical...

Silver has registered a key weekly downward reversal last week (new high at 29.35 $ , but then close down for the week).

This reversal may hold for months, if not years to come. Prices should initially move quickly down to 20$ , which is a big decline from current levels, and a (leveraged) short position may prove very successful.

Key watchout for that call is that Silver sports very often "double tops" (see peaks in 2006, 2008). But in any case, a pop to a new high should be quickly reversed to the initial target of 20$. Further downward potential exists to well below 10$.

Your S3052

S3052 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 25, 2010, 09:29:52 AM

All,

as some of you have experienced, I cover BTC/USD in the trading discussion and also on MtGox blog, and I will continue to do so.

Since I have been successfully analyzing key financial markets over the past 12 years, I am extending my service now to the following financial instruments and  - as I love so much the Bitcoin idea - will only accept bitcoins as payment.

• Gold
  • Silver
  • DJI
  • Nasdaq 100
  • EUR/USD
  • USD index (DXY)

I am using technical analysis (indicators, wave principles, etc), coupled with sentiment measures and my personal experience.

Since I am not a web developer, I am starting this simply here on the forum via requests per mail. Initially, I will accept 20 requests per week only. Initially, price is as follows: Every specific guidance = answer of your question and analyzing it will cost 30 bitcoins, to be paid upfront to     16B4Xg1YZX3Endqm6RDeLaXWi4tBnWi2Gc

Time horizon is not intraday, but rather days, weeks and months. I will respond to your request within 48h, unless stated otherwise.

Once I have answered 20 requests per week, I will close the consultancy in the respective week.

Examples of requests can be as follows:
* How do you see Gold in USD developing over the next 4 weeks, (or 7 days, 2 months)
* I am trading DJI. What is your recommendation (long/short) over the next 7 days? What are possible entry and exit points?
etc.

Buy low and sell high!

So far I have completed to the satisfaction of the customer:

>>> NOK/EUR analysis for sturle (Norwegian crown vs. Euro)

Currently, I am in the process of doing a Platinum analysis

sturle
Legendary

Activity: 1437
Merit: 1002

https://bitmynt.no

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2010, 11:46:54 AM

This is a very good deal, folks.  I am very satisfied with the analsysis I ordered, and so far it looks like I will earn money from the decision I made based on the analysis.  Thank you, S3052!

Sjå https://bitmynt.no for veksling av bitcoin mot norske kroner.  Trygt, billig, raskt og enkelt sidan 2010.
I buy with EUR and other currencies at a fair market price when you want to sell.  See http://bitmynt.no/eurprice.pl
Warning: "Bitcoin" XT, Classic, Unlimited and the likes are scams. Don't use them, and don't listen to their shills.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: