Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 12:17:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I believe we are under a big troll job by whales and miners  (Read 2288 times)
BillyBobZorton (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 02:01:30 PM

Miners and whales have aligned to take the price of bitcoin down so they can buy more cheap bitcoin WHILE pumping and dumping alts.

I believe there will be no hard fork at all because both whales and miners know it would kill the price.

They want you to sell your bitcoin to buy cheap, same history as always.

Bitcoin still king.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
LoyceV
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 16493

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2017, 02:03:41 PM

Why would miners be buying Bitcoins? They buy hardware, then mine and sell Bitcoins.
You may be confused with traders.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
york780

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 02:05:56 PM

Couldnt say it any better. I have some fiat in 2 days and i am going to buy cheap coins because of FUD. Bitcoin should be worth at least 2k by now without FUD and whale manipulation.
We should ride those waves just like the whales. Its time to buy btc before those idiots do. BTC = KING
BillyBobZorton (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 02:37:30 PM

Why would miners be buying Bitcoins? They buy hardware, then mine and sell Bitcoins.

You dont get it. Miners are traders too. Jihan is in connection Roger (big whale). They are trolling with the BU hard fork, they start pumps, big pumps like DASH, then once they get all the money they will buy back BTC and will announce they give up on the BU trolljob before its too late and bitcoin network effect is killed because of the hardfork.

Result: no hard fork, bitcoin recovers, roger and jihan richer than before.
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 02:51:44 PM

the manipulation has always been in bitcoin market, they can't keep the price down forever, we already saw the bottom and how long it lasted! and it is always the whales who win the battle while accumulating cheap coins.

i don't know about miners but some say miners are some of the bigger whales!

and about altcoin pumps i have to say it is normal and obviously whenever bitcoin is getting stuck people move to altcoins to enjoy a much bigger but short term rise and come back to bitcoin with more money and after the "stall" period was over.

and altcoins are getting pumped one after another is just proving this. whales move from one big coin to another, pump them and take profit then dump fast and get out. right now it is Litecoin's turn and we are already up 77% in one day.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
Torque
Legendary

Activity: 3542
Merit: 5039

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 02:52:13 PM

Careful BBZ, if you try to expose the truth around here, you'll just get hazed to death for being some kind of wackjob conspiracy theorist.  Wink

They (miners, whales, troll traders) need the illusion of ' independent market forces' to appear as the reality, so the populous of crypto enthusiasts (esp newbies) can easily be swayed by emotion and be easily parted from their $$.

That's why the first thing that unsuspecting newbs ask when some random altcoin gets pumped is, "Have the fundamentals for this coin changed? Is there something I should know about?" And of course, there's always someone there to give them some plausible but equally random answer.  Wink
Hunyadi
Legendary

Activity: 1281
Merit: 1000

☑ ♟ ☐ ♚

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 03:43:24 PM

Miners and whales have aligned to take the price of bitcoin down so they can buy more cheap bitcoin WHILE pumping and dumping alts.

I believe there will be no hard fork at all because both whales and miners know it would kill the price.

Bitcoin still king.

Confirmed.

▂▃▅▇█▓▒░B**-Cultist░▒▓█▇▅▃▂
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3008

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 03:47:07 PM

I thought that's what everyone presumed. You're telling me that some people don't believe this? Bitcoin is the perfect vehicle to relieve silly sausages of their money with minimal effort.
york780

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 03:52:25 PM

I even hear people saying: shit i am out untill this is solved. -HAHAHA!

This means muhh i am going to sell low, and when the price pumps i buy back again.

Bbbut hhhhardfork?  Roll Eyes

People are so naive nowadays. Like miners will 'attack' bitcoin. Their shots will directly fired back to the miners their bankaccounts. They cant attack their own business and investments.

I am going to enjoy this FUD so much.
jakelyson
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1069

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 04:05:48 PM

Manipulation will always be a part of any economy whether it is bitcoin or world economy. It is how the rich and wealthy make their money. It is just easier for the whales in bitcoin to do this. Just dump and spread some fud rumors and newbies will follow dumping their bitcoins too. I do not know if ever there will be a time it will harder for them to manipulate bitcoin price.
york780

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 04:10:41 PM

Manipulation will always be a part of any economy whether it is bitcoin or world economy. It is how the rich and wealthy make their money. It is just easier for the whales in bitcoin to do this. Just dump and spread some fud rumors and newbies will follow dumping their bitcoins too. I do not know if ever there will be a time it will harder for them to manipulate bitcoin price.

Its essensial for Bitcoin's future that whales will dump their coins and get eaten by the little traders. Bitcoin will be succesfull if its owned by many people in small amounts. Otherwise bitcoin will only be a speculative 'tool' for the rich folks. It needs to me a store of value. Whales will extinct when bitcoin becomes more and more stable.
bamboylee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 06:07:56 PM

Its essensial for Bitcoin's future that whales will dump their coins and get eaten by the little traders. Bitcoin will be succesfull if its owned by many people in small amounts. Otherwise bitcoin will only be a speculative 'tool' for the rich folks. It needs to me a store of value. Whales will extinct when bitcoin becomes more and more stable.

The problem is they dump to manipulate price and in the end, they end up with more coins. We wanted the distribution of bitcoin to be diverse but whales will always have the upper hand and may not let that happen.
tigershark

Activity: 223
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 06:45:17 PM

Bitcoin still king.

I wouldn't be surprised if whales were colluding to effect bitcoin's price. They've been doing that for years.
BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 06:55:47 PM

Bitcoin still king.

I do not think miners are the one pulling the price down.  From the recent event, it was the exchanges that pulls the price. FUD'ing Bitcoin market abot the fork and not accepting it.  Probably whales have something to do with it since they are always the one who gets the most benefits whenever there is a manipulative down in price.
darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1343

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 07:26:41 PM

It's been a well known tactic among the traders to spread false rumors and profit from it. Why shouldn't they if there are still people ready to sell at the smallest trace of bad news?
It has been done in 2014 with the multiple "Chinese ban" news. There were rumors of secret documents saying that Bitcoin will be completely banned in China, leaks from conferences of government officials and many more. Each of these documents and pieces of evidence always caused a small dump and moved the price down by 2-3% and in a week or 2 there was another and another.
Whoever bought at that time and later in 2015 could make a fortune in 2 years.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
centralbanksequalsbombs

Activity: 378
Merit: 278

Bitcoin :open immutable decentralized global fair

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 02:07:33 AM

It's been a well known tactic among the traders to spread false rumors and profit from it. Why shouldn't they if there are still people ready to sell at the smallest trace of bad news?
It has been done in 2014 with the multiple "Chinese ban" news. There were rumors of secret documents saying that Bitcoin will be completely banned in China, leaks from conferences of government officials and many more. Each of these documents and pieces of evidence always caused a small dump and moved the price down by 2-3% and in a week or 2 there was another and another.
Whoever bought at that time and later in 2015 could make a fortune in 2 years.

Dont discount the fact that there have been and will be actual concerted attacks on bitcoin.

Bitcoin has obviously been established for many years and proven to outpace nearly every financial asset. This will let you keep up with rising cost of rents, healthcare, traveling, education!

More on this post here titled "Hacks & puppets & forks - how to destroy bitcoin": https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1834310.0

btcdevil
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 02:52:40 AM

Bitcoin still king.

Actually this is not a new thing as now most of us knew about this theory of pump and dump that is why i think their was some selling pressure and the price went down but now it is back to above $1000 price and very soon we will see the next ATH price of bitcoin. Right now everyone is busy with altcoin boom period when their pump finishes then as soon as dump start you see the price of bitcoin going up fast.
cpfreeplz
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1042

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 02:57:12 AM

I think that's a nice thought but honestly it seems naive. Just because bitcoins were first doesn't mean they're best. They aren't as anonymous as some people are looking for, the fees are too high for others etc. Some altcoins do these things better so people invest in them. There's always going to be manipulation but I don't think this is.
Dimelord

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 03:34:32 AM

You dont get it. Miners are traders too. Jihan is in connection Roger (big whale). They are trolling with the BU hard fork, they start pumps, big pumps like DASH, then once they get all the money they will buy back BTC and will announce they give up on the BU trolljob before its too late and bitcoin network effect is killed because of the hardfork.

Result: no hard fork, bitcoin recovers, roger and jihan richer than before.
Thats the same game which big whales used to play.Victims would be the new investors who sell their bitcoins in panic.By this time,Roger and Jinan would have filled their pockets enough by selling their alts pumped and buying btc at much cheaper price than it deserves.
wck

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 03:40:23 AM

Wow ... I must have taken a wrong turn somewhere, seems like I'm in the twilight zone ...  Undecided
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: