Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 06:35:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Λ (APX) APX Ventures | Ubiq-Secured | Crowdfund + Escrow via Bittrex ✔ |  (Read 39550 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
notsofast (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1517
Merit: 1042

@notsofast

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2017, 11:46:12 PM
Last edit: May 03, 2017, 12:36:22 PM by notsofast

The announcement phase is complete and this topic has been locked. Please continue the discussion in Slack, Telegram or Twitter as per this post. Thank you!

As of May 2, Crowdfund is LIVE at https://bittrex.com/crowdfund/apx.

We are pleased to announce that the crowdfund has reached its UBQ hard cap already! You can still buy in with Bitcoin.

In case the below images do not work, please view them here: http://imgur.com/a/jE4o6

This thread will be used for the productive discussion of APX and its updates.
Unnecessary comments will be moderated. Unnecessary comments include but are not limited to: trolling, personal attacks, and abusive/offensive language.

twitter.com/notsofast

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
APX.Ventures

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2017, 11:46:25 PM
Last edit: May 03, 2017, 05:15:38 AM by APX.Ventures

Russian ANN

If you disagree with or dislike the idea of APX Ventures, simply do not partake in the crowdfund.
Thank you.

If you have any questions, please join our slack or telegram.

We will be providing easy to follow video instructions for how to participate in the crowdfund and how to move your $APX token

Please note that slack and telegram are our main methods of communication

FAQ

Q: How will APX be issued?

A: APX will be an ERC20 issued on the Ubiq network. Ubiq is an alternative to Ethereum with lower inflation and some technical improvements.  Ubiq currently has the highest valuation of Ethereum alternatives after Ethereum Classic. An easy to follow step-by-step guide will be released before launch in case anyone experiences difficulties.

Q: How do I get APX?

A: The crowdfund will run for approximately 21 days beginning May 1, 2017 at 11:00:00AM PST and ending on May 22, 2017 at 4:59:59PM PST or until hard cap is reached. This will take place through Bittrex Exchange.

Q: What is Ubiq?

A: Ubiq in one page

Q: Will APX be listed on exchanges?

A: Yes, APX will be listed on Bittrex one day after the donation period ends. Furthermore, the APX Team will look into the addition of APX on additional exchanges. The crowd fund will conclude if the maximum is reached or on May 22, 2017.

Q: What can I do with my $APX?

A: The APX Team will be working to continuously provide $APX with various use-cases.
We will be buying back and burning $APX acquired through our buyback program.
Our first project, which is the Crypto Review platform, will accept $BTC and $APX for access to any premium features.
Any other projects funded by APX Ventures will also integrate $APX usage in a similar fashion. There will most likely be a slight discount if paying with $APX to incentivize users to pay with $APX.
This is further down the line but another use case for $APX is that we will be exclusively accepting $APX for discounted rental contracts for our mining farm.
These are only some of the use cases for $APX, we have several more that we will reveal in due time!

Q: How does voting work?

A: The APX Team will issue parallel voting tokens by airdropping them to accounts holding a minimum of  500 APX. These parallel voting tokens will be strictly used for voting purposes. New tokens will be issued for each voting round.  Step-by-step instructions will be provided for this process.

Q: Will there be escrow?

A: The crowd fund and escrow will be conducted via Bittrex Exchange.

Q: What will the APX Team do in case of a hardfork for Bitcoin?

A: Please refer to our statement regarding potential hardfork.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1879453.msg18683920#msg18683920

Q: Are there any more details about the mining operation?

A: Please read this

Q: Are there any bounties?

A: Marketing is not a large priority for this project but we do have a small bounty program for Twitter which can be found here.

notsofast (OP)
Legendary

@notsofast

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2017, 11:46:38 PM

Reserved.

Please note: user APX.Ventures is the owner and lead developer of this project and announcement.

I'm supporting the project by using my bitcointalk account to post the original ANN. Please direct questions to APX.Ventures!

twitter.com/notsofast
bestcoins1

Activity: 2198
Merit: 719

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 11:50:46 PM

I am willing  translate to Indonesia if needed  Smiley

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
YourMom420

Activity: 430
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 11:52:47 PM

Aaaawwwwwww yyyeeeaaahhh!!! This is gonna be awesome!!!!
mistercashking
Legendary

Activity: 1044
Merit: 1050

@MRCASHKING

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2017, 11:54:53 PM

Dope, Notsofastcrypto and ace, and UBQ. Im diggin it!  Grin Will definitely be participating in the crowdfund. Goodluck guys.
romanornr

Activity: 690
Merit: 907

Yeah Romano from twitter

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 12:04:52 AM

I support Ace.
I know him since 2014 & he has an excellent reputation.

Goodluck with the crowdfund !
blg42598

Activity: 867
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 12:06:04 AM

Interesting, I might have missed it in OP but what's the use of APX tokens? dividends?
vingaard
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1011

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 12:07:36 AM

It seems interesting... ok... let's try  Grin
notsofast (OP)
Legendary

@notsofast

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2017, 12:11:55 AM

Interesting, I might have missed it in OP but what's the use of APX tokens? dividends?

The APX tokens are a deflationary asset.

So as APX Ventures makes profits from its ventures, it buys back APX tokens on the open market and verifiably burns them.

The gist is that a buyer and holder of APX tokens would see their holdings increase in value and rarity as time goes on and APX realizes profits on its ventures.

twitter.com/notsofast
nyteo

Activity: 476
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 12:20:26 AM

all in my BTC here Wink Wink Wink
alt213

Activity: 537
Merit: 259

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 12:20:37 AM

APX is ICO, right! and you call it Donations/Donors in thread, can i ask you why?
bathrobehero
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051

ICO? Not even once.

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 12:22:51 AM

Expecting 300+ BTC to invest into mining with ~3 months to break even is bleeding from a couple of holes:
 - 3 months to ROI is pretty much impossible (even with free electricity) and even with a magic miner it's not sustainable;
 - even if it were true, why would anyone sell/share their golden egg laying goose?

A crypto reviewing service sounds like a noble idea (if it's not susceptible to corruption) but I don't think it warrants even a fraction the amount that is asked.

"This is not your ordinary cloud mining operation"

It sure does sounds like it though; overpromising with some sprinkles on top of it. The whole project seem to ask way too much for way too little to me.

"Through Crypto Review we hope to mitigate a large portion of risk that is commonly found in the blockchain space"

Oh, the irony.

Anyway, just my 2 cents.

Not your keys, not your coins!
blg42598

Activity: 867
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 12:27:25 AM

APX is ICO, right! and you call it Donations/Donors in thread, can i ask you why?

It is pretty much a donation. There is no use for the tokens. I would love to participate because of the amazing people involved but I'm not sure if it's for me. I wish it great success. I would love to use the portfolio manager.
CoinBreader

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 12:27:29 AM

Sounds like a project with lot of potentials but ill have to wait and see
because it reminds me the Quantum [QTM] where Ace and some other twitter celebrities was onboard but project failed hard
well best of luck to the team & the investors
markus124

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 12:27:50 AM

Some good guys i follow on twitter here. I'll participate in this ico.
APX.Ventures

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2017, 12:30:34 AM

Expecting 300+ BTC to invest into mining with ~3 months to break even is bleeding from a couple of holes:
 - 3 months to ROI is pretty much impossible (even with free electricity) and even with a magic miner it's not sustainable;
 - even if it were true, why would anyone sell/share their golden egg laying goose?

A crypto reviewing service sounds like a noble idea (if it's not susceptible to corruption) but I don't think it warrants even a fraction the amount that is asked.

It sure does sounds like it though; overpromising with some sprinkles on top of it. The whole project seem to ask way too much for way too little to me.

"Through Crypto Review we hope to mitigate a large portion of risk that is commonly found in the blockchain space"

Oh, the irony.

Anyway, just my 2 cents.

Your concerns are understandable. However it is important to note that the mining operation is one aspect of this entire project.
We are conducting an initial test run to see if our estimates of ROI in ~ 3 months are correct. If this test run proves successful we will be expanding the mining operation.
No magic is involved, the APX Team has just managed to negotiate good deals for our mining operations. Furthermore, proof of the mining operation will be provided.
Another important thing to note is that the Crypto Review project is the first of many projects to come.
UNO_owner

Activity: 299
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 12:36:20 AM

Oh, the irony.

Anyway, just my 2 cents.

Agree with all of the above and while I know the guys involved have solid reputations, sounds like a half baked idea lacking detail or vision.

davide72
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1014

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 12:47:19 AM

hi dev sent you pm about italian translations!
APX.Ventures

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2017, 12:52:16 AM

Oh, the irony.

Anyway, just my 2 cents.

Agree with all of the above and while I know the guys involved have solid reputations, sounds like a half baked idea lacking detail or vision.

It appears that you simply are unable to see the 'vision'.
Creation of the Crypto Review platform will not cost 300 BTC.
BTC will also be used for purposes of
- creating a portfolio which will be used to further fund APX operations.
- the mining operation and expansion.
Once the Crypto Review platform is complete, APX Ventures will pursue other projects to generate further revenue streams.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: