Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 12:47:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this a pump going on?  (Read 2036 times)
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 09:12:02 PM

Dump started.

$14B are already out of crypto market capital.

This dump is just another accumulation of whales before the price goes up again.  You can read a positive news about bitcoin everywhere, so definitely this is a controlled dump, some kind of price manipulation by whales out there to shake weak hands.  And start accumulating before bitcoin price increase again.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
selline

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 03:35:33 PM

The pump is not embracing only Bitcoin but.many altcoins too and I don't think we had similar situation before.

It happened in 2013 where certain altcoins got pumped sky high. Currently with Bitcoin you can talk about a more than decent increase, but when it comes to the altcoin market, it's a massive bubble. Look at Ether for example -- this token reached $173 today. Please, what dumbo buys Ether at current levels? It's embarrassing and shocking how certain people are willing to expose themselves to such insane risks....

We already know that altcoin is just a pump and dump market. Some are now speculating that Ether would reach $200??? I don't know who in their right frame of mind would buy it today at that price because it will suddenly go down, losing all your investment. As opposed to bitcoin that gradually building its price to the current levels that we have now.
I don't know which is correct in thinking they'll buy it today that price because it will suddenly drop, lose all of your investment. As opposed to a bitcoin gradually build price to the current level that we have today. and maybe it just went down, we could see 2 day prices will rise again as our expectations
jeffytune (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Peace not piece.

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 11:45:19 PM

Vast majority of coin buyers actually don't know about their real life usage and never got to see their white papers so they are trading for pure speculative purposes.

While coins are only worth of their real life usage.
betlord90

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 11:49:48 PM

The pump is not embracing only Bitcoin but.many altcoins too and I don't think we had similar situation before.

It happened in 2013 where certain altcoins got pumped sky high. Currently with Bitcoin you can talk about a more than decent increase, but when it comes to the altcoin market, it's a massive bubble. Look at Ether for example -- this token reached $173 today. Please, what dumbo buys Ether at current levels? It's embarrassing and shocking how certain people are willing to expose themselves to such insane risks....

We already know that altcoin is just a pump and dump market. Some are now speculating that Ether would reach $200??? I don't know who in their right frame of mind would buy it today at that price because it will suddenly go down, losing all your investment. As opposed to bitcoin that gradually building its price to the current levels that we have now.
I don't know which is correct in thinking they'll buy it today that price because it will suddenly drop, lose all of your investment. As opposed to a bitcoin gradually build price to the current level that we have today. and maybe it just went down, we could see 2 day prices will rise again as our expectations

Price seems on seesaw situation and we need to be carefull or shall we say better to me more vigilant upon doing some trade upon bitcoins nowadays since we doesn't know if this rally will up and continue but I can't do some good trades on our wallet exchanger since the spread is pretty much higher but let see on how come bitcoins will go so far.
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 11:58:42 PM

Price seems on seesaw situation and we need to be carefull or shall we say better to me more vigilant upon doing some trade upon bitcoins nowadays since we doesn't know if this rally will up and continue but I can't do some good trades on our wallet exchanger since the spread is pretty much higher but let see on how come bitcoins will go so far.
I saw more red in bitstamp when checking in bitcoin wisdom for now it is hardly to know if we will see more dump sooner or it can be rise again more soon.. much better to do now is keep safe your bitcoin and wait for the time to sell them if the price can be increase more or if the price is decrease soon ready your budget to buy more bitcoins because the price can be boosting up again much more than what happen few weeks back.

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: