Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:33:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Which coin should the next range of Cryptocondoms feature?
Bitcoin - 0 (0%)
Litecoin - 0 (0%)
Namecoin - 1 (7.1%)
Devcoin - 0 (0%)
Terracoin - 0 (0%)
Feathercoin - 2 (14.3%)
BBQCoin - 10 (71.4%)
Tenebrixcoin - 0 (0%)
Friecoin - 1 (7.1%)
Ripple - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 14

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocondoms - Vote for the next alt-coin range  (Read 1379 times)
uMMcQxCWELNzkt (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 05, 2013, 11:10:24 AM
Last edit: May 05, 2013, 11:34:12 AM by owenprescott

Some might already be aware of Cryptocondoms, a custom brand of condom for Cryptocurrency  Grin. I have recently produced the first 20 Bitcoin condoms batch and of the 15 that were made available I currently have 8 left. Instead of another set of Bitcoin condoms I would like to add some variation to the range and I will create a new set themed around a popular alt-coin, this includes a custom design on the package and a great quality item. This is where you come in, I need votes to find out which coin people are most interested in and which new Cryptocondom range would be in most demand.

It is possible that the condoms will vary depending on the coin, so for instance a Litecoin Crpytocondom will have a "lite" feel and a Ripple condom would have ripples ha. The condoms are not only fun as a novelty/collectors item but may also be used in giveaways and promotions. In fact I often see alt-coin giveaways to help distribute a developing coin so why not throw in some specially designed Cryptocondoms themed on the coin to sweeten the deal.

If you own an alt-coin and like the idea of stocking some Cryptocondoms based on your alt-coin feel feel free to contact me. I should also mention that you will be able to purchase Cryptocondoms with any coin relative to exchange rates at the time. Smiley

Here is a sample of the 1st batch of premium Bitcoin condoms which are currently still available @ 0.2BTC. Future Cryptocondoms will be cheaper and sold in higher volume (less rare), unless of course a developer wishes to stock some limited editions for their alt-coin enabling their own choice of price and stock volume.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MrWizard

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 05, 2013, 11:15:22 AM

BBQ flavored condoms.

"I walked into the room dripping in Bitcoins.  Yea dripping in Bitcoins."
(BTC) 168DCCeGmDy3xTWRimLVhvKtK3yEWbpsSg     (LTC) LbYS8VFqFSU7B9bfaHD11seQMtrtYEKpLe
(BBQ) bNVZErvwLzpEG7H3kt1fycWspzRQB1MJzL
JohnDorien

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 05, 2013, 11:22:36 AM

Wonder how junkcoin condoms would be ^^
gotforce

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 05, 2013, 11:25:15 AM

Feathercoin should be a Durex Featherlite equivalent Tongue

YinCoin YangCoin ☯☯First Ever POS/POW Alternator! Multipool! ☯ ☯ http://yinyangpool.com/ 
Free Distribution! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=623937
Bwincoin - 100% Free POS.BTSszGkSqye45vP7chqhQQLaEcUgG5EyfL
uMMcQxCWELNzkt (OP)

View Profile
May 05, 2013, 11:29:09 AM

BBQ flavored condoms.

I have heard this mentioned a few times during the development of Cryptocondoms, great idea although realistically I might have trouble finding a manufacture to produce condom of that particular flavor  Cheesy. Perhaps I could pack some BBQ sauce and label it as BBQCoin lube or something instead lol? Keep voting and you can also put your name down for a specific alt-coin Crpytocondom as supply will be on a first cum first serve basis, those higher up the list will be contacted first until I am out of stock.

Feel free to suggest some fun taglines too.
Impaler

Activity: 826

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 05, 2013, 11:31:06 AM

Now all we need are Cryptographic Coffins, then you can be cryptographically secure when coming or going  Roll Eyes

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
skull88

Activity: 683
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 05, 2013, 12:01:57 PM

BBQ flavored condoms.

I have heard this mentioned a few times during the development of Cryptocondoms, great idea although realistically I might have trouble finding a manufacture to produce condom of that particular flavor  Cheesy. Perhaps I could pack some BBQ sauce and label it as BBQCoin lube or something instead lol? Keep voting and you can also put your name down for a specific alt-coin Crpytocondom as supply will be on a first cum first serve basis, those higher up the list will be contacted first until I am out of stock.

I wouldn't pack BBQ sauce with it and label it BBQCoin lube, or if you do that, at least don't take one with chili peppers in it, just in case someone mistakenly thinks it's real lube and things get a little bit too hot in the bedroom Tongue 

BTC: 1MifMqtqqwMMAbb6zr8u6qEzWqq3CQeGUr
LTC: LhvMYEngkKS2B8FAcbnzHb2dvW8n9eHkdp
uMMcQxCWELNzkt (OP)

View Profile
May 05, 2013, 12:16:39 PM

BBQ flavored condoms.

I wouldn't pack BBQ sauce with it and label it BBQCoin lube, or if you do that, at least don't take one with chili peppers in it, just in case someone mistakenly thinks it's real lube and things get a little bit too hot in the bedroom Tongue 

In a perfect world I could do that as a joke and people would see the funny side, in the real world they would try to sue me. I do like the idea of packaging additional items with the Crpytocondoms though lol, perhaps just for extra limited editions. I might send some to World leaders and media networks to help promote the Crypto message.  Grin
FuzzyBear
Legendary

Activity: 1420
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2013, 04:44:58 PM

Ok failing BBQ condoms that clearly being the best... I'd want to see Liquid condoms just to test ur research team Tongue

Funny that this the real head to head with Litecoin and Feathercoin over the FeatherLite Condom Tongue oh its on!!

also slogans for ur condoms...

Fucking you anonymously

Don't get an STD, cryptographically protect yourself

Need protection? SHA256 encrypted latex

Cover ur node!

Cost of raising 1 child in the world today, 20,000 Bitcoin.... cost of preventing that unwanted child 1 Bitcondom

BitFuck

You know it can protect your identity... now let it protect your cock

***** Earn DEV at http://devtome.com *****
uMMcQxCWELNzkt (OP)

View Profile
May 05, 2013, 05:46:55 PM

Poll votes so far

1st BBQCoin
2nd Feathercoin
3rd Namecoin & Friecoin

Unless the votes dramatically change I will contact those developing BBQCoin and share the results. Tongue
Joerii
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2013, 06:36:04 PM

CHNcoin condom - unline the crypto was actually made in CHina

Hypercube - get the attention you deserve
batcoin

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

In Gord We Trust

View Profile
May 07, 2013, 09:31:50 PM

BBQ flavored condoms.

Way ahead of ya!

lol @ bitcoindoms

I think the idea is really great  Cheesy
Not sure if my wife would start questioning why the hell I order condoms tho  Tongue

You can tell her it's to show her proof of work. Cheesy

Lol you could say they are for the mining tonight.

By the way I already have Cryptocondom.com registered lol, I don't like using Bit in domain names, I would rather cater to all alternative coins such as Litecoin too. Smiley

Easily solved. The ones with the Bitcoin logo on them could be called Bitcoindoms. Maybe especially the studded types. The ultra thin condoms could be called Litecoindoms. Empty packages for family planning could be the FreiCoindoms, BBQ flavored, BBQCoindoms, etc. LOL

If you have more than 0.01BTC and complain about early adopters, please consider donating to this address: 1P11Dz4mhDcJvetHqEJu35KNEVqSRmqo3b
General Tips: 1P4YfrYwQKKtfwszzb2aHgLVLiWQCrJfwi
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: