Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:29:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: let's invent cryptocurrencies killer.  (Read 1621 times)
cmdcoin (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 05:43:12 AM
Last edit: June 22, 2017, 10:51:11 PM by cmdcoin

Hello Everyone,

I am a basic guy with limited programming skills. and I want to start a new cryptocurrency.

I know a lot of people who reading this right now will say, oh there is more kids wanna create a new cryptocurrency,
but let me go straight, it's new concept and unfortunately forking/cloning other cryptocurrency doesn't enough. and because I believe in the concept
and am sure other will do,

To make real, it needs a high level of blockchain developers/community.

so what if I started a website/github for the coin and I published the concept to let the community develop and improve the concept, is that work?

what is your advice to move forward?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cmdcoin (OP)

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 06:09:34 AM

see nobody cares?
BTCIV

Activity: 126
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 06:21:22 AM

You got that ICO fever ah? Already see dem lambos ah  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Nobody will waste time teaching you this here. You must study it's the least thing you can do
cmdcoin (OP)

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 06:59:25 AM

Grin maybe who knows, I thought bitcointalk mean people talk to each other and help to make a better world for everyone.

befrank

Activity: 174
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 07:34:31 AM

Grin maybe who knows, I thought bitcointalk mean people talk to each other and help to make a better world for everyone.

If by making the world a better place you mean making the people on bitcointalk rich I am sure you will find those! Wink
cmdcoin (OP)

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 07:38:55 AM

If by making the world a better place you mean making the people on bitcointalk rich I am sure you will find those! Wink

Yes that's what I am talking about, and that's why I am here in first place. Believe me when I say that the concept will fix our society and improve people lives.
eli113

Activity: 358
Merit: 254

void

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2017, 07:49:08 AM

It may be possible out there are capable programmers to work on a unique concept even for free.

But before you expose some of your ideas nobody can make a move.

Give people here something to read and dream on.

As about Bitcointalk  this forum is just that most of times.
We all have various motives to post but very little motive to read what others writing .. (* 5% sarcasm *)

Have a nice day all and welcome in the forum cmdcoin  Grin

void
cmdcoin (OP)

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 08:10:33 AM

It may be possible out there are capable programmers to work on a unique concept even for free.

But before you expose some of your ideas nobody can make a move.

Give people here something to read and dream on.

As about Bitcointalk  this forum is just that most of times.
We all have various motives to post but very little motive to read what others writing .. (* 5% sarcasm *)

Have a nice day all and welcome in the forum cmdcoin  Grin

Thank you for your kindness response,

I like to share knowledge,
First of all cmdcoin is just a username, and not reflect anything.
As we all know, nowdays money control people lives,
Imagine if we control the money, how ?

With creating a cryptocurrency with rules which benefit the whole buyers and sellers at same time.

Forex and stock market and even cryptourrencies exchange platforms are all based in same method,
The prices move depending on who is willing to buy and willing to sell, I guess everyone one here know this basic,

I will give an example, imagine a coin with a circulation supply of 1000 coin and I bought the whole supply with 1k USD which means each coin = 1usd, and I am the only seller for this coin, but I bought it with rules(smart algorithm) which I accept to sell this coin at fixed 1x profits, so imagine a buyer who is willing to buy from me at this price and go through same agreement as me.
In this case I would earn profits and he will also sell it and earn profits, so everyone who is investing in currency he is going to earn profits.
There is other rules to make it a really ideal for real world uses.

If you think is good enough I can. Move Forward with all other rules
valduz10

Activity: 54

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 08:15:15 AM

Send me your skype id man, I might be able to help you.
cmdcoin (OP)

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 08:39:02 AM

Send me your skype id man, I might be able to help you.

I sent you pm
PanneKopp

Activity: 391
Merit: 250

aka ...

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 08:40:58 AM

Go back to school Kid, and learn something !

Tongue

... please make an educated guess !
LIghtvelocityCoin

Activity: 320
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 08:41:56 AM

You got that ICO fever ah? Already see dem lambos ah  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Nobody will waste time teaching you this here. You must study it's the least thing you can do

He can hire someone. What's the purpose? ICO or scam money?

clickerz

Activity: 1414
Merit: 505

Backed.Finance

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 08:45:11 AM

You can create your own coin at minimal cost. Just "tokenized" it, its only 1 wave token to create in waves platform in my opinion. Or, you can used the ETHereum platform, since many popular ICO's comes here. Good luck. Smiley

Open for Campaigns
cmdcoin (OP)

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 08:52:59 AM

You can create your own coin at minimal cost. Just "tokenized" it, its only 1 wave token to create in waves platform in my opinion. Or, you can used the ETHereum platform, since many popular ICO's comes here. Good luck. Smiley

This is not ICO, you can say it's eco circle of money. Eventually it will reach a stage where it's stable.
As I said it must be based on rules. I just said one rule.

Thanks
cmdcoin (OP)

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 09:14:34 AM

Go back to school Kid, and learn something !

Tongue
Time is valuable my friend. Share your knowledge or just ignore the topic.
reids

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 09:21:29 AM

I will give an example, imagine a coin with a circulation supply of 1000 coin and I bought the whole supply with 1k USD which means each coin = 1usd, and I am the only seller for this coin, but I bought it with rules(smart algorithm) which I accept to sell this coin at fixed 1x profits, so imagine a buyer who is willing to buy from me at this price and go through same agreement as me.
In this case I would earn profits and he will also sell it and earn profits, so everyone who is investing in currency he is going to earn profits.

Isn't this the same basic principle of a pyramid scheme?

Person A buys x amount to sell on > Person B buys x amount to sell on > Person C buys x amount to sell on > Nobody wants to buy at Person Cs price > whole pyramid collapses.
Emoclaw

Activity: 420
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 09:25:14 AM

Isn't this the same basic principle of a pyramid scheme?

Person A buys x amount to sell on > Person B buys x amount to sell on > Person C buys x amount to sell on > Nobody wants to buy at Person Cs price > whole pyramid collapses.
Yes it is.

OP should think long and hard about what he wishes to accomplish, and what his coin will offer that others don't.
Seeing how he has limited programming skills, he should extend them by studying & contributing to existing projects.
myternity

Activity: 95
Merit: 25

Yo!

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 09:42:00 AM

see nobody cares?
lemme correct you
see, nobody cares.

Kelvin
Jamacn

Activity: 236