Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:51:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bull trap? Or price going back to 4k for real?  (Read 1542 times)
luivacc (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 05:04:56 PM

A few hours ago BTC jumped from 3750 to 3930. What do you think? Bull trap? Whales playing us up?
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
pitham1
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 06:39:24 PM

A few hours ago BTC jumped from 3750 to 3930. What do you think? Bull trap? Whales playing us up?

I think it is the Monday morning effect. After 2 days in which trading volumes were low, we might see some buying. But once we cross $4k, there will be another round of profit booking.

faaty

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 06:41:18 PM

Yes, bitcoin broke out and it goes to 5k and even more.

Remember, technical analysis is the best. News comes the next.

Just follow your chart even though the prediction looks impossible to you
Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 06:44:54 PM

There have been a lot of FUD again so better be careful not jumping into buying all of a sudden.
If fake news will be successful again then we might see another fall. Maybe that time you could go with the flow with what the whales are trying to achieve.
This events have been like profit time for them.
albertvert

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 06:51:33 PM
Last edit: September 27, 2017, 12:20:34 PM by albertvert

There have been a lot of FUD again so better be careful not jumping into buying all of a sudden.
If fake news will be successful again then we might see another fall. Maybe that time you could go with the flow with what the whales are trying to achieve.
This events have been like profit time for them.

No it's a fake news going back down 4k and it's increase day by day and reach around for the best price near  $4000 and it's not definitely decreased ,it wil increase  only .Today the price of bitcoin is around 4030$.So now bitcoin again start to increase now.you can expect to see 5000$.
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 07:00:38 PM

At this time the price of bitcoin is 3920 dollars and for sure it will continuw to increase and maybe we the price of 4k dollars maybe after fee hours or tomorrow . This is it guyz, after dumping price we see again the price increasing. So if you have extra money in your wallet its bettsr to buy bitcoin now because they have possible that we the price of bitcoin next week at 5k dollars.
LeoEspansq

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 07:15:52 PM

I think that the price does come back to $ 5000. It was very long due to negative news. Now everything is in the past. Maybe there will be a slight decline in the price of 30.09, but then again the rise
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 07:22:21 PM

This time bitcoin price will reach to big numbers or atleast the value will stable around the 4000$ or little more.
You are worry because the value fluctuating faster and big from the last week but traders can be utilize this situation still for their profitness.

I personally feels that bitcoin cost will turns to next peak value again and investors will rush towards bitcoin soon. Japan everyday implementing positive adoption on bitcoin.
BUK2016

Activity: 770
Merit: 126

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 07:24:34 PM

There is a possibility that the resistance of bitcoin value at $4,000 maybe broking before end of this week based on the current trend. But nobody can tell what will happen in October, since we are still expecting news from China on whether there is going to be outright ban or regulation of bitcoin and other altcoin activities.
CryptoTamer

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2017, 07:26:02 PM

I think this is not a bulltrap, and maybe Bitcoin price recovery is caused by the rumors are circulating that Amazon may begin accepting Bitcoin as a payment method this October.
ahmedjamal1998

Activity: 714
Merit: 537

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2017, 07:30:40 PM

I think we've reach a stale situation where everyone buys where it's below $4k. Which basically means that the price will go up.
But at the same time once it crosses $4100 you'll see the price dropping again as everyone who invested in $3500 range will cash out.

I can't really tell now if China has any effect on bitcoin price as what happened there made the price drop but it recovered alone without them.

They're still selling bitcoins and are selling it for less than $3400 when the price at the moment on preev is $3916.

Hopefully $4000 becomes the new base price. But still as always no once can say what's gonna happen tomorrow.
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 07:33:24 PM

I think this is not a bulltrap, and maybe Bitcoin price recovery is caused by the rumors are circulating that Amazon may begin accepting Bitcoin as a payment method this October.

No. The Amazon news came out yesterday, and if the price would really react to something that is nothing more than a rumor, we would have seen it yesterday. If you look back at the charts, it clearly shows that we have been over the $4000 level already after the sub $3000 bottom. It's just the market bouncing up and down due to the buyers and sellers, so from there I wouldn't add much value to how the market has increased today....
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 08:34:22 PM

No it's a fake news going back down 4k and it's increase day by day and reach around for the best price near  $4000 and it's not definitely decreased ,it wil increase  only ..

Long term wise it will definitely keep going up, but that's not really what the short term gamblers here are looking for - they want to see this market shoot up to $5000 next week so they can sell for a quick profit. I don't understand why people wake up just because the price has gone up with more than $100 today. We've seen the price tank with a proper 20% in a single day, not that long ago, but yet this tiny +$100 increase grabs their attention. Roll Eyes Volumes are thin, orderbooks are thin, buy support is not going to support anything over $4000 for long - in other words, nothing has changed. And realistically, there is not much that we can expect from the market with a potential chain split looming due to the hard fork.
ragnar0k

Activity: 154
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 09:47:26 PM

Not sure if it will go up, but I think there is a chance it wont go down (maybe we will go horizontal for a while)...
Asia has also been buying a lot after the big dump it seems, so if we have big buys on our side and we let Asia do their things I guess we can go up consistently. Unless whales have some more to give, that is
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 10:08:46 PM

I'm expecting this to happen as the price last last week was into the downhill and it's trying to climb up again. We know after a bloody week there will be a green week so probably this week will be healthy for bitcoin. But as expected again I don't have an idea on how long this increase will take place. It can happen for a week or two or maybe this coming weekend we will see a price down fall, no one knows.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
dead_m92

Activity: 650
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 10:11:10 PM

Well i think that we all were waiting for this moment, it was time for it to reach $4000 again, i am selling a few bitcoins right now, since i need a little amount of money for paying some bills, and seeing bitcoin a little bit high seems like a perfect opportunity. By the way, bitcoin will probably reach $4,50k this week, and i hope that happens soon, it would be a good signal that the price is moving to 5k

███
             █████████
          ███████████████
        ███████████████████
       █████████████████████
       █████████████████████
       █████████████████████
       █████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
    █████████▀        █████████
 ███████████▌  ▄████▄▄████████████
████████████▌  ████████████████████
█████████████   ▀▀▀▀  █████████████
██████████████▄▄     ▄█████████████
███████████████████████████████████
 █████████████████████████████████
    █████████         █████████
       ███               ███

WhitePaper
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

CuriousGeorge

Activity: 1498
Merit: 251

KUWA.ai

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 10:31:52 PM

It can be considered as the bulltrap because remember the previous chart has told me the truth behind it. If this bullish didn't driven by the news or something made the cryptos are in the bullish trend and you must aware about the next some days later. Because i'm aware about it.

|
|

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Kidmat

Activity: 774

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 11:11:01 PM

Well i think that we all were waiting for this moment, it was time for it to reach $4000 again, i am selling a few bitcoins right now, since i need a little amount of money for paying some bills, and seeing bitcoin a little bit high seems like a perfect opportunity. By the way, bitcoin will probably reach $4,50k this week, and i hope that happens soon, it would be a good signal that the price is moving to 5k

Yes many have been waiting this to happen to reach the 4k soon. Price fluctuation daily and actually we couldnt tell whats the next thing will happen. But in this situation I am hoping bitcoin will rise so we could earn profit.
fabiorem

Activity: 1400
Merit: 347

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 11:16:03 PM

Its a bulltrap because I bought some.

Everytime I bought it falls some 5% in the next day.

That's why I'm a hodler. I'm afraid of shorting it and lose even more.

exstasie
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1521

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 11:18:52 PM

It's too early to say for sure. It's possible that we saw a short squeeze that will fail at resistance. However, I think that's unlikely. Bears have failed to make new lows for 4 days now, and not for a lack of trying! So it looks to me like we are in accumulation mode until we break the $4120 resistance and continue the local uptrend.

Mid term, I think it's still possible that Masterluc's scenario plays out. We could see $4500 here and still be on our way to new lows.

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: