Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:30:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Curecoin beta?  (Read 522 times)
cygnusxi (OP)

Activity: 397
Merit: 251

CureCoin Lead Dev

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2013, 08:19:50 AM

I still want to get this project off the ground. Ive been working on it a little. Been busy watching new alt coins come out, which gave me a lot of ideas about what not to do lol. In the mean time someone also hacked most of my websites... including the curecoin site . that kinda set me back time wise. fun fun.

In the last couple weeks ive thought about the good points and the good criticisms. There is a lot of issues to tackle if this will work. I might have one possible solution floating around in my head that could create a little more separation between curecoin and any folding / boinc project, in order to protect the existing research networks as one user pointed out would be vital.

a lot of what ive been researching is solutions to reward the coins to folding users without the possibilty to cheat the reward system. There have been more recent upgrades to areas of the point systems used by research networks. this could be very helpful.

Now that alt coin creation is getting a little more frequent, i dont see much reason not to launch a beta.

In my spare time ive been looking at building a pool. Maybe some interested people would join my btc / trc pool if i use some of the pool fee / donations to fund curecoin dev?

Im needing someone who has spent a lot of time building coins / developing coins, i dont want miss any important points.

If its deemed impossible to make a large scale system to reward users for folding without disturbing the current folding process, then ill probably move back to just sponsoring a small folding team and handing out coins.

And for the people who have earned points on my folding@home team, i still have some coins set aside to give out. if your on the team on did not get a payment yet please msg me.

Team Ranking    3552 of 218292
nicely done team!  Wink

Fold Proteins, earn cryptos! CureCoin. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=603757 MergeFold with FoldingCoin https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=781352.0
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: