Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 04:23:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] 💥 Rexpax - World’s First Home Online 💥 PRE-SALE CLOSED  (Read 2726 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
pitgar (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 03:00:01 PM
Last edit: December 15, 2017, 08:51:35 AM by pitgar

Rexpax TOKEN PRE-SALE CLOSED

Token Sale Signup & Details Available At:

Home Online Changes the World!

Rexpax is World’s First Home Online. We’re creating a new paradigm of owning: items unite people! We’re giving users free access to the global world of items and help to reach a new level of unity,  communication and trust.

The Problem:
We don’t fully profit from our property. Imagine you needed a hammer or  a drill for a  one-time use. You call around, chat, post in social media and roll down lots of digital thrift stores just to find those items. If the search fails, there’s nothing left but to buy that hammer, batter in all nails and store it to a shelf for future dust-collecting.

The Solution:
You’re no more limited to the property stored in your house. You have access to the whole world of items and resources around you. All items and resources are distributed by virtual Shelves and Rooms and well-arranged homes lead to well-arranged lives. Home Online solves the problem of items’ availability, Blockchain solves the problem of transaction transparency.

Abstract

Y Generation is growing up sharing everything: their files, videogames and knowledge. Facebook has about 2 billion of users each of them having at least 10 items to share. As for the latest research, 68% of people are ready or already do share their items and services. Imagine that 68% of Facebook is about 1,5 billion people! 1,5 billion people ready to share their 15 billion of items! Our purpose today is to become world’s largest items’ platform. And you don’t need to own them.
Rexpax is at the intersection of three fields: neighborhood social network, marketplace for items and sharing economy on the basis of blockchain technology.

Product feature

Rexpax is the world’s first “Home Online”. User Profile lets you organize your items by virtual Shelves and Rooms, rent them out, sell, or give them away for free to your neighbor.

Within Rexpax users can:

MVP ready

We have developed an MVP of the product! Try it here. Organize your items by virtual Shelves and Rooms, distribute them By Rooms, By Types or By Status. You can create various rooms and fill them up with different items.

Rex Token

Rex currency is created to bring people together in a new cooperative economy and stimulate the active use of platform capabilities. 30% of Rex currency is reserved as a reward for performing useful tasks within the platform.
Users will be able to earn Rex by acting useful to other members of Rexpax digital community by creating the content, inviting new users, adding services and other kinds of activity. Learn the details. The more data about themselves and their products and services users give, the more value they can get.

Token Sale Terms

Team

Advisers

Bounty Campaign

Rexpax. World without Locks.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pitgar (OP)

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 12:23:35 PM

Hey guys! Smiley

Cool We are working over the bounty campaign at the moment! Cool
We are ready to answer your questions.
Cheesy Go ahead!!! Cheesy
Vrneth

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 12:40:56 PM

Nice project dev.
Maximum accessibility of things..

One question: is rental fee vary with things? Or it fixed by owner?
zayachkivska

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 12:51:04 PM

actually this is not a new concept, let alone have a mission that is quite heavy, but with a difficult team I am sure this project will be successful in the future, hopefully run well
pitgar (OP)

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 12:52:50 PM

Nice project dev.
Maximum accessibility of things..

One question: is rental fee vary with things? Or it fixed by owner?

Hello! Thanks for being interested!
Rental fee is fixed by the owner of the item, it's a free market economy=)

If you have any other questions, you're welcome to ask.  Wink
pitgar (OP)

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 01:02:51 PM

actually this is not a new concept, let alone have a mission that is quite heavy, but with a difficult team I am sure this project will be successful in the future, hopefully run well

Thanks for sharing your opinon with us.

Indeed, the conception is partially not new, but we managed to combine the major features that are still needed by the people:

-sharing economy;
-blockchain;
-neighborhood communities,

combined with good UX/UI solutions can definitely become a success. Or goal is to become World's largest items' platform and, what is important, you don't need to own them.

Feel free to ask any questions=)
sxafir

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 01:05:33 PM

How i missed this coin?
pitgar (OP)

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 01:09:41 PM

How i missed this coin?

Stay tuned and don't miss anything! The Pre-ICO runs 22nd-28th of November 2017.
Keep it up! Cool
Arteezy.rtx
Copper Member

Activity: 938
Merit: 147

2 EZ 4 RTZ

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 01:26:25 PM

I think this is nice Project sir! Reserve indonesian translation if needed

Bitcointalk account URL: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1059021;sa=summary
Bitcointalk name: Arteezy.rtx
language: Indonesia
Your choice to translate: (ANN, BOUNTY and WP)
Are you ready to post and moderate: yes
Translation portfolio link:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2338162.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2316515.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2312258.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2309928.0

regards!
pitgar (OP)

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 01:34:18 PM

I think this is nice Project sir! Reserve indonesian translation if needed

Bitcointalk account URL: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1059021;sa=summary
Bitcointalk name: Arteezy.rtx
language: Indonesia
Your choice to translate: (ANN, BOUNTY and WP)
Are you ready to post and moderate: yes
Translation portfolio link:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2338162.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2316515.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2312258.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2309928.0

regards!

Thank you very much!
Bounty is TBA, we'll get in touch!
Follow us on Social Media to stay updated!
Vera Nov

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 02:07:19 PM

very interesting in this project statement, i will read again about this project mean because there is one item make me confused, maybe i still less read so make me confused self
pitgar (OP)

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 02:33:11 PM

very interesting in this project statement, i will read again about this project mean because there is one item make me confused, maybe i still less read so make me confused self

Hello!
Please clarify what made you confused, we'll try to answer all your questions.
Thanks for being interested with Rexpax and have a nice day  Smiley
StanJones

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 02:44:11 PM

Why do you need blockchain in your project?
pitgar (OP)

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 03:39:21 PM

Why do you need blockchain in your project?

Hello!

People in Rexpax will lend, borrow and share their items and resourses. The very moment of handing over an item from one person to another is stored in blockchain. This ensures trust between neighbours. Cryptocurrency transactions within Rexpax will also be stored in blockchain. This is in simplified terms.
stuffedcobalt

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 04:30:53 PM

So if you would buy some tokens right now, do they stay on that website or can we download a wallet somewhere and send it there immediately?
pitgar (OP)

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 04:45:29 PM

So if you would buy some tokens right now, do they stay on that website or can we download a wallet somewhere and send it there immediately?

Hello!
Rex is an ERC-20 token. For the time being tokens can be stored safely in "MyEtherWallet" for instance. When we develop our own blockchain all "ERC-20 "REX" tokens will be exchanged for "REX" tokens in 1:1 ratio.
Dave Volme

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 01:38:44 PM

Hello people, your idea is realy great!1)
Do you give partner hyperlinks for getting interest (if I invite the others people for buying your tokens)?
pitgar (OP)

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 02:19:27 PM
Last edit: November 03, 2017, 03:47:10 PM by pitgar

Do you give partner hyperlinks for getting interest (if I invite the others people for buying your tokens)?

Such partner program has not provided in our ICO. But after upgrading our platform you'll have an opportunity to get Rex tokens as a reward for inviting New Users to join Rexpax.
Dave Volme

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 04:17:27 PM

Such partner program has not provided in our ICO. But after upgrading our platform you'll have an opportunity to get Rex tokens as a reward for inviting New Users to join Rexpax.

Inviting people fot tokens - That will be a good oportunity for guys who are strong in targeting advertising and other tools of making internet traffic. But it seems a lil bit srtange for me - why u don't use referral hyperlinks: it maybe could encourage people to invite more other peoples to teke part in you ico campain...

pitgar (OP)

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 05:19:14 PM

Inviting people fot tokens - That will be a good oportunity for guys who are strong in targeting advertising and other tools of making internet traffic. But it seems a lil bit srtange for me - why u don't use referral hyperlinks: it maybe could encourage people to invite more other peoples to teke part in you ico campain...

Thank you very much for sharing your thoughts  Smiley We'll definitely think on what you have said
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: