Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 12:31:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy bitcoin with cash deposits at most banks in the USA with Bitcoin-Brokers  (Read 104414 times)
sayulita (OP)

Activity: 881
Merit: 500

CyberTrade

View Profile
June 18, 2013, 11:57:13 AM
Last edit: April 07, 2015, 04:06:10 PM by sayulita

www.Bitcoin-Brokers.org

Today's bitcoin can be purchased right now at:

In the USA:

Bank of America
Wells Fargo
PNC Bank

How Bitcoin-Brokers works:

Bitcoin-Brokers brings together bitcoin buyers and bitcoin sellers and creates the framework for a safe, easy, and convenient experience for both parties to either buy or sell bitcoin.

Buyers who wish to purchase bitcoin can do so by submitting a support ticket asking for a quote through our helpdesk. There is no sign up. There are no forms to fill out. Simply submit the support ticket, and request a quote.

Within minutes after submitting a request for a quote, the buyer will be presented with the option to pay for the bitcoin by making a cash deposit at a bank of their choice. The bank account which the buyer makes a cash deposit into will be the bank account of the bitcoin seller. The buyer pays the seller directly. Bitcoin-Brokers never touches the buyer’s cash.

Sellers can now list their bitcoin for sale at whatever prices they want.  Bitcoin will be available at different prices at different banks. When a buyer requests a quote, they will be presented with the available inventory of bitcoin at each bank, along with the price which each seller needs to be paid. Bitcoin-Broker’s fee paid by the buyer is 2%. There are zero fees paid by the seller of bitcoin.

Buyers will then choose which bank and price they prefer.  Bitcoin-Brokers will then forward the necessary deposit instructions to the buyer to complete the transaction. After the buyer has made the cash-only deposit into the seller’s account, the buyer will need to photograph the deposit receipt and upload that receipt to the same support ticket that was used to initiate the transaction as proof of deposit.

The proof of deposit is forwarded to the seller who confirms the deposit has been made into their account via their online banking. The seller then grants Bitcoin-Brokers permission to release the escrowed bitcoin to the buyer and the transaction is complete.

The buyer is always guaranteed to receive bitcoin because each seller needs to place their bitcoin in escrow with Bitcoin-Brokers prior to Bitcoin-Brokers presenting the seller’s bitcoins as available inventory to interested buyers.

FAQ

Q) The price of bitcoin moves up and down in the open market. At what point through the transaction are  prices determined?

A)Pricing of the bitcoin is set at the time it is sent to your wallet.

Q)How long after a deposit has been made, and proof of deposit supplied before bitcoin are released to the buyer’s wallet?

A)Sellers have 24 hours to release, though 99% of the time it is within a couple of hours.

Q)Do quotes ever expire?

A)Yes. Quotes expire at the end of the day they are issued if they go unfulfilled.

Q)I bank at the same bank as the seller. Can I simply perform an account to account transfer?

A)No. The only form of payment which is acceptable is a cash deposit.

Q)Will Bitcoin-Brokers escrow a private bitcoin purchase where the buyer and seller have already found each other and they simply need a trusted source to use as an escrow service?

A)Yes. The fee for this is 1%. Minimum transaction size for these transactions are $1,000. There are no maximum sized transactions.

Q)As a seller, can I ask for my bitcoin back?

A)Yes. Your bitcoin can be returned at any time. There is a 1% fee to return bitcoin.

Q)Are there any minimum transactions values?

A)The minimum transaction amount at Bitcoin-Brokers is $400.

███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                        ▀███████████████████████▀▀▀
       ▄▄██████▀▀▄▄     ▄█▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ██▀ ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄█  ▄▄████▄   ▄▄███████████▀
    ▄▄████▀▀     ██   ▄███▀▀▀▀██ ███▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██   ██▀▄▀██▀▀██     ▄▄████▀███  ███▄██▀
  ▄████▀         ██ ▄██▀█▀ ▄███ ███▄▄▄▄  ██ ▄▄█▀  ▄██  ██ ▄▄█▀   ▄██▄██▀ ▄██  ▄██▄███▄▄▄▄
 ▄███▀           ████▀ ██████▀ ██▀▀▀▀▀  ████▀▀   ▄██  █████▀ █████▀███  ▄██ ▄███▄██▀▀▀▀
████▀           ███▀  ██  ▄██ ██       ████▄    ▄██  ████▄   ▄█▀▀ ██▀  ███▄██▀ ▄██▀
████     ▄▄▄  ▄██▀   ██▄██▀▀ ███████▀  █▀  ▀█▄▄ ██   █▀  ▀█▄▄    ██▀  ███▀▀   ▀████████▀
████▄▄▄███▀ ███▀    ▀▀▀                      ▀▀█▄          ▀▀█▄ ██▀  ▀▀
 ▀█████▀▀ ███▀
.......MMO RPG Futuristic.......
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
r3wt

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

always the student, never the master.

View Profile
June 18, 2013, 12:05:53 PM

This is fine if you are just starting up but:

site is not even https secured?

site is not even a real company? can't find info on Mexbill Pay the organization who registered the domain according to these docs. also do real companies use yahoo addresses on their contact info? i'm just trying to prevent anyone from getting scammed until we know the legitimacy of your company.

source: http://www.networksolutions.com/whois/results.jsp?domain=bitcoin-brokers.org

Domain ID:D168910502-LROR
Domain Name:BITCOIN-BROKERS.ORG
Created On:09-Jun-2013 18:16:48 UTC
Last Updated On:09-Jun-2013 18:16:49 UTC
Expiration Date:09-Jun-2014 18:16:48 UTC
Sponsoring Registrar:eNom, Inc. (R39-LROR)
Registrant ID:c62ce1fd8b7363bf
Registrant Name:Daniel Brown
Registrant Organization:Mexbill Pay
Registrant Street1:9395 Dolphin Ave
Registrant Street2:
Registrant Street3:
Registrant City:Richmond
Registrant State/Province:BC
Registrant Postal Code:V6Y1C7
Registrant Country:CA
Registrant Phone:+1.7788797659
Registrant Phone Ext.:
Registrant FAX:
Registrant FAX Ext.:
Registrant Email:konaandcooper8@yahoo.com
Admin ID:c62ce1fd8b7363bf
Admin Name:Daniel Brown
Admin Organization:Mexbill Pay
Admin Street1:9395 Dolphin Ave
Admin Street2:
Admin Street3:
Admin City:Richmond
Admin State/Province:BC
Admin Postal Code:V6Y1C7
Admin Country:CA
Admin Phone:+1.7788797659
Admin Phone Ext.:
Admin FAX:
Admin FAX Ext.:
Admin Email:konaandcooper8@yahoo.com
Tech ID:c62ce1fd8b7363bf
Tech Name:Daniel Brown
Tech Organization:Mexbill Pay
Tech Street1:9395 Dolphin Ave
Tech Street2:
Tech Street3:
Tech City:Richmond
Tech State/Province:BC
Tech Postal Code:V6Y1C7
Tech Country:CA
Tech Phone:+1.7788797659
Tech Phone Ext.:
Tech FAX:
Tech FAX Ext.:
Tech Email:konaandcooper8@yahoo.com
Name Server:NS1.BIGCOMMERCE.COM
Name Server:NS2.BIGCOMMERCE.COM
Name Server:
Name Server:
Name Server:
Name Server:
Name Server:
Name Server:
Name Server:
Name Server:
Name Server:
Name Server:
Name Server:
DNSSEC:Unsigned

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
sayulita (OP)

CyberTrade

View Profile
June 18, 2013, 04:41:33 PM

The service is new, and this is why buyers and sellers have the ability to transact in volumes as low as $10

I am truly hoping that the sellers of bitcoins come to try the service out. Once money starts being deposited successfully in people's accounts, I trust that positive reports will emerge.

▄▄██████▀▀▄▄     ▄█▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ██▀ ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄█  ▄▄████▄   ▄▄███████████▀
    ▄▄████▀▀     ██   ▄███▀▀▀▀██ ███▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██   ██▀▄▀██▀▀██     ▄▄████▀███  ███▄██▀
  ▄████▀         ██ ▄██▀█▀ ▄███ ███▄▄▄▄  ██ ▄▄█▀  ▄██  ██ ▄▄█▀   ▄██▄██▀ ▄██  ▄██▄███▄▄▄▄
 ▄███▀           ████▀ ██████▀ ██▀▀▀▀▀  ████▀▀   ▄██  █████▀ █████▀███  ▄██ ▄███▄██▀▀▀▀
████▀           ███▀  ██  ▄██ ██       ████▄    ▄██  ████▄   ▄█▀▀ ██▀  ███▄██▀ ▄██▀
████     ▄▄▄  ▄██▀   ██▄██▀▀ ███████▀  █▀  ▀█▄▄ ██   █▀  ▀█▄▄    ██▀  ███▀▀   ▀████████▀
 ▀█████▀▀ ███▀
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
sayulita (OP)

CyberTrade

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 01:55:42 PM

I am happy to say that we had our first trusting bitcoin seller load some bitcoins onto our site yesterday which is now available for purchase.

These bitcoins can be purchased by anyone in the USA be depositing cash at any Bank of America.

This listing can be found here:

http://www.bitcoin-brokers.org/buy-bitcoins-at-bank-of-america/

▀█████▀▀ ███▀
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
NewLiberty
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1002

Gresham's Lawyer

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2013, 11:51:00 PM

I bought the coins, paid at the bank.
So I should see the bitcoins show up shortly, and will post again when I do.
If this floats, it is super convenient. 
Can drop off spare fiat at most any bank as I do my errands.
Or sell bitcoin easily direct funding into my own account.
It seems very good for fast liquidity of small amounts.

FREE MONEY1 Bitcoin for Silver and Gold NewLibertyDollar.com and now BITCOIN SPECIE (silver 1 ozt) shows value by QR
Bulk premiums as low as .0012 BTC "BETTER, MORE COLLECTIBLE, AND CHEAPER THAN SILVER EAGLES" 1Free of Government
sayulita (OP)

CyberTrade

View Profile
June 20, 2013, 01:34:54 AM

Just waiting for the seller to give me the green light to release to the buyer.

▀█████▀▀ ███▀
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
johnnyfla123

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2013, 02:31:39 AM

don't you still have to wait 2-4 business days for the transaction to clear to the bank?

codingagency.com anonymous and offshore vps and webhosting!
sayulita (OP)

CyberTrade

View Profile
June 20, 2013, 02:46:00 AM

This is how it is structured:

1)Sellers list bitcoins on our site for free.  We collect the seller's personal name, bank account info and direct the buyers to visit any branch that the seller holds an account at.

2) Buyer deposits cash into seller's account, collects the deposit slip and the business card of the teller who accepted the cash deposit. This deposit slip is sent to us as proof of deposit. We then forward this to the seller, who then verifies funds are there via online banking. (With the option of verifying the deposit by speaking with the bank directly who accepted the deposit if the need arises).

3)Seller gives us the green light to release bitcoins to the buyer.

There is zero time lag because these are actual cash deposits.

Our first bitcoins were loaded for sale on the site this morning. They went under contract within a couple hours. The buyer paid cash into the sellers bank account. I have forwarded this proof of deposit to the seller and at this moment the buyer and I are simply waiting for the seller to provide the green light for me to release the bitcoins to the buyer. When that occurs the first transaction will have been completed.

▀█████▀▀ ███▀
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
NewLiberty
Legendary

Gresham's Lawyer

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2013, 02:54:48 AM

don't you still have to wait 2-4 business days for the transaction to clear to the bank?

There would be a delay with a check. 
This is depositing cash to your bank account by handing them bills and telling them the account number. 
It is credited before you leave the window.
Convenient and fast.

FREE MONEY1 Bitcoin for Silver and Gold NewLibertyDollar.com and now BITCOIN SPECIE (silver 1 ozt) shows value by QR
Bulk premiums as low as .0012 BTC "BETTER, MORE COLLECTIBLE, AND CHEAPER THAN SILVER EAGLES" 1Free of Government
sayulita (OP)

CyberTrade

View Profile
June 20, 2013, 04:04:29 PM

I am happy to report back that the seller has confirmed receipt of cash in their bank account. Bitcoins have now been released to the buyer.

I am proud to say that our very first seller of bitcoins loaded coins onto our site for free yesterday, and had cash in his bank account within a few hours.

Great first transaction.

Total cost to the seller of the bitcoins ..........free.

Who else would like to load some bitcoins onto our site for free and receive cash payments?

▀█████▀▀ ███▀
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
pontiacg5

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 20, 2013, 04:11:01 PM

What exactly is your business model, if you make nothing from transactions? Do you charge for coins, or what?

If you don't have any income, how can I be sure that your company will be there tomorrow? And above all else, what's in it for you? Wait till you've got a big wallet than disappear?

Please DO NOT send me private messages asking for help setting up GPU miners. I will not respond!!!
NewLiberty
Legendary

Gresham's Lawyer

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2013, 04:15:53 PM

Confirmed, bitcoins received. The process was swift and effective.  
You are off to a good start.  It is an escrow with good visibility.
The criticisms above are good ones, (site management, security, business depth, insurance bond, etc) and they worth working through as your time permits.  I hope for your success and look forward to more transactions in the future.

sayulita (OP)

CyberTrade

View Profile
June 20, 2013, 05:03:54 PM

What exactly is your business model, if you make nothing from transactions? Do you charge for coins, or what?

If you don't have any income, how can I be sure that your company will be there tomorrow? And above all else, what's in it for you? Wait till you've got a big wallet than disappear?

The service launched June 18th offering people the ability to list their bitcoins on the site for free. When a seller lists their bitcoins on the site, they also provide us with their personal banking information.

When an interested purchaser sees bitcoins which are listed on our site, they can see which bank they can make a payment at to purchase the bitcoins.

We provide instructions to the purchaser of bitcoins to deposit the purchase amount directly into the account of the owner of the bitcoins.
Setting the business up in this fashion allows bitcoin sellers to sell their bitcoins for free, and receive cash deposits into their bank account based on current MtGox rates. This saves the seller the costs normally associated with selling bitcoins such as MtGox fees, wire transfer fees, currency exchange. Eventually when the website gains enough attention it will also become the fastest way for sellers to gain access to cleared cash from sold bitcoins.

The benefit from the buyer’s standpoint is that they can begin to buy bitcoins at major banks, and the net fee to the buyer is only 2%.

This is a win-win-win scenario for buyer, seller, and Bitcoin-Brokers.org

As long as buyers are happy paying 2%, and sellers are happy receiving cash for their bitcoins, Bitcoin-Brokers will happily bring the two together.

▀█████▀▀ ███▀
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
pontiacg5

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 20, 2013, 05:22:49 PM

The service launched June 18th offering people the ability to list their bitcoins on the site for free. When a seller lists their bitcoins on the site, they also provide us with their personal banking information.

When an interested purchaser sees bitcoins which are listed on our site, they can see which bank they can make a payment at to purchase the bitcoins.

We provide instructions to the purchaser of bitcoins to deposit the purchase amount directly into the account of the owner of the bitcoins.
Setting the business up in this fashion allows bitcoin sellers to sell their bitcoins for free, and receive cash deposits into their bank account based on current MtGox rates. This saves the seller the costs normally associated with selling bitcoins such as MtGox fees, wire transfer fees, currency exchange. Eventually when the website gains enough attention it will also become the fastest way for sellers to gain access to cleared cash from sold bitcoins.

The benefit from the buyer’s standpoint is that they can begin to buy bitcoins at major banks, and the net fee to the buyer is only 2%.

This is a win-win-win scenario for buyer, seller, and Bitcoin-Brokers.org

As long as buyers are happy paying 2%, and sellers are happy receiving cash for their bitcoins, Bitcoin-Brokers will happily bring the two together.

I see, I looked around a bit and didn't see how you planned on making money and I by nature assume people don't do things like this for free. A fee is reasonable to expect, and 2% seems really fair.

If you are located in the US are you worried about money regulations? If you are do you have a plan to comply with all of the required regulations? Or are you planning on your business model exempting you from those regulations?

I hope you don't think I'm trying to be a pain, but like NewLiberty said you are off to a fantastic start!

Please DO NOT send me private messages asking for help setting up GPU miners. I will not respond!!!
NewLiberty
Legendary

Gresham's Lawyer

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2013, 05:29:51 PM

It was fast.
Easier even than localbitcoin!  I could pick one of the many branches of the bank specified and do so at my convenience without worrying about keeping someone waiting for me at a coffee shop or wherever.
It is a great service and I hope for it to succeed.
I have attempted to arrange a similar process with folks independently of any service when using localbitcoin and had only limited success so the existence of a service that does this for me is very much welcomed to have a 3rd party arrange for it.

In fact, it is easy enough so that folks who are new to bitcoin can use it without difficulty.  
The transaction takes place in the comfort of your home, and in a very secure banking location, on your own schedule.  
It offers a lot of advantages.  So far so good.

sayulita (OP)

CyberTrade

View Profile
June 20, 2013, 06:10:33 PM

It was fast.
Easier even than localbitcoin!  I could pick one of the many branches of the bank specified and do so at my convenience without worrying about keeping someone waiting for me at a coffee shop or wherever.
It is a great service and I hope for it to succeed.
I have attempted to arrange a similar process with folks independently of any service when using localbitcoin and had only limited success so the existence of a service that does this for me is very much welcomed to have a 3rd party arrange for it.

In fact, it is easy enough so that folks who are new to bitcoin can use it without difficulty.  
The transaction takes place in the comfort of your home, and in a very secure banking location, on your own schedule.  
It offers a lot of advantages.  So far so good.

I am so thrilled you feel that way. It was truly my pleasure. It is a great system, and I look forward to helping others from here. There seems to be a huge interest from buyers, now I just need to get more sellers to become aware of the service and test it out.

▀█████▀▀ ███▀
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
BCB
CTG
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1078

BCJ

View Profile
June 20, 2013, 06:24:36 PM

To be honest this sounds like the same guy or group of guys connected to this business talking to each other.

(I'm just saying.)
NewLiberty
Legendary

Gresham's Lawyer

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2013, 07:00:53 PM

To be honest this sounds like the same guy or group of guys connected to this business talking to each other.

(I'm just saying.)

Heh, no.
Just the first customer.  That's my connection.  Never heard about it before Tuesday. 
Today I have bitcoins bought through them and paid for at BofA.  Smiley
No doubt I sound over ebullient, but after repeated missed connections with other attempted transactions I'd tried to organize on my own, I was pleased that this worked so well.
The coolest part is that there are no fees for anyone, except what the bitcoin-broker takes.
The website is a bit of a kludge but the process works.
As a proof-of-concept stage start-up, it is a success.
If it evolves, I suspect one of the large escrow companies will probably try to buy them out when they discover bitcoin and try to catch up.

BCB
CTG
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1078

BCJ

View Profile
June 20, 2013, 07:18:44 PM

justusranvier

I wish it were that easy.  Anyone who doesn't understand or who denies how significantly the bitcoin game changed on March 18th is in for a rude awaking.

But again, we are all free to make our choices.

justusranvier
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009

View Profile
June 20, 2013, 07:26:11 PM

Anyone who doesn't understand or who denies how significantly the bitcoin game changed on March 18th is in for a rude awaking.
You keep trying to explain it away in terms of denial or lack of understanding, but it's nothing of the sort.

Some people are going to choose the path of active resistance instead of compliance. It's not exactly unprecedented, after all. All the laws Hollywood can buy aren't enough to stop people from using P2P file sharing, and you can talk until you're blue in the face about how the entirety of the millennial generation are IP criminals but exactly what has a decade of doing that achieved for the copyright status quo?

Maybe civil disobedience isn't your thing and if so that's perfectly fine. Just at least have the decency not to snipe from at the sidelines at people who are willing to take actions you're afraid to take.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: