Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 01:21:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] RAISON - AI INVESTMENT PLATFORM  (Read 16854 times)
Alexander_Raison (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 01:57:26 PM
Last edit: June 26, 2018, 02:33:10 PM by Alexander_Raison

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
claudieux

Activity: 137
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 03:25:43 PM

What is the hard cap of this project?
Alexander_Raison (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 5

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 07:02:41 PM

Hi!

There are four caps with different available features. Please find an extended overview below:

🔸Cap: €5 million
🔸Type: Investment platform with AI advisory
🔸Regulations: EU PI license Investment firm (MiFID)
🔸Market: Western Europe

🔸Cap: €10 million
🔸Type: Full AI advisory services
🔸Regulations: EU PI license Investment firm (MiFID)
🔸Market: Europe

🔸Cap: €25 million
🔸Type: Full AI Bank
🔸Regulations: EU Bank license
🔸Market: EU+UK

🔸Hard cap: €35 million
🔸Type: Full AI Bank + P2P Services
🔸Regulations: EU bank license US investment company
🔸Market: EU+UK+USA

Feel free to discuss and contact us here in case any further questions will arise.
EnterTheLight

Activity: 214
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 07:05:38 AM

Hi! Read your whitepaper. Have some questions:
1) what kind of instruments will take place in the interface for analysis?
2) if we will be able to purchase crypto currency by credit card, would it be possible to do it vice versa?
3) are you planning to bring any ‘normal’ bonds and assets to the exchange?
KokoroKlphn

Activity: 259

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 07:14:33 AM

reserved... Grin Grin Grin

mandarinka

Activity: 202

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 09:13:31 AM

focusing on profit formula: how did you get it?HuhHuh
really, I can't understand how it works. please explain Cheesy
mandarinka

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 08:10:53 AM

First af all it is a forecast if we are talking about 500 EUR. The other part of formula means the more people partipate in ico and buy tokens the more every person gets in 2020. (The higher investments the more powers project has, thus they can adjust money making process)
But this also means that there is a golden proportion which leads to a maxima profit!

ok thnx  Wink
since it’s only a forecast is it reasonable to say the most efficient campaign for them is advertising? cause they must attract more guys  Roll Eyes  in the formula they have like ‘more people more money’. i hope they are planning well their project. it seems to be little bit awkward, i mean all the people could join raison and everyone gets bigger income? well then i just want to know how many people are already there  Smiley Smiley Smiley
EnterTheLight

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 12:34:17 PM

First af all it is a forecast if we are talking about 500 EUR. The other part of formula means the more people partipate in ico and buy tokens the more every person gets in 2020. (The higher investments the more powers project has, thus they can adjust money making process)
But this also means that there is a golden proportion which leads to a maxima profit!

ok thnx  Wink
since it’s only a forecast is it reasonable to say the most efficient campaign for them is advertising? cause they must attract more guys  Roll Eyes  in the formula they have like ‘more people more money’. i hope they are planning well their project. it seems to be little bit awkward, i mean all the people could join raison and everyone gets bigger income? well then i just want to know how many people are already there  Smiley Smiley Smiley

Investments are also could be considered as a purchase of a crypto currency. While you deposit amount of ETH, you expect an increase in its price. So even they won’t be really successful on exchange market you still can get the difference between today’s and 2020’s value of ETH. It is quite obvious that it is going to increase, at least for several years. The best thing of raison platform is that tokens are really connected to a particular service - to a trading activity of the company. This will not likely to cause occidental shocks if they are going to trade indeed
mandarinka

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 02:53:49 PM

ok thnx  Wink
since it’s only a forecast is it reasonable to say the most efficient campaign for them is advertising? cause they must attract more guys  Roll Eyes  in the formula they have like ‘more people more money’. i hope they are planning well their project. it seems to be little bit awkward, i mean all the people could join raison and everyone gets bigger income? well then i just want to know how many people are already there  Smiley Smiley Smiley

Investments are also could be considered as a purchase of a crypto currency. While you deposit amount of ETH, you expect an increase in its price. So even they won’t be really successful on exchange market you still can get the difference between today’s and 2020’s value of ETH. It is quite obvious that it is going to increase, at least for several years. The best thing of raison platform is that tokens are really connected to a particular service - to a trading activity of the company. This will not likely to cause occidental shocks if they are going to trade indeed

suppose you are right Smiley Smiley  I also believe crypto goes up! rumors are different but possibly it’s not time to sell them out. but to buy some tokens could be reasonable. they can go up quickly, but when Huh
Jupitersmoopiter

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 09:13:38 PM

Im still new at this. can you explain the benefit in investing?
Paparazek

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 06:59:56 AM

Join any ICO might be profitable, unfortunately not all the project work in good faith. That’s because a significant part of projects are scums. Believe it’s not about raison
Noriman

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 07:03:05 AM

It’s a good chance for people who are not good at trading but want to participate and can entrust the money to AI
EnterTheLight

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 11:03:21 AM

It’s a good chance for people who are not good at trading but want to participate and can entrust the money to AI

It probably has a risk, if AI is not well-constructed. Though I saw they hired really qualified programmers for development of software.
Fanat74

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 01:33:26 PM

Join any ICO might be profitable, unfortunately not all the project work in good faith. That’s because a significant part of projects are scums. Believe it’s not about raison
True! But not to be mistaken in the choice of one that deserves investment you must analyze tonnes of information! Here I can see some notable things: relevance in times of developing investment and trading activity, new platform, experienced team. Ah! And lots of announcements through advertising programs. Seems they invest a lot of money, so have a big reserve
Paparazek

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:48:15 PM

True! But not to be mistaken in the choice of one that deserves investment you must analyze tonnes of information! Here I can see some notable things: relevance in times of developing investment and trading activity, new platform, experienced team. Ah! And lots of announcements through advertising programs. Seems they invest a lot of money, so have a big reserve
Meantime the project is getting close to a soft cap. Honestly, I thought it must happen little bit earlier. Possibly some interesting new are coming though)
Zerogreens

Activity: 235

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 06:06:08 PM

I have noticed a few ICOs in recent times been built around AI trading assistance, and I think we are going to be seeing more of these as the days go by.
Why do I think so?  Well crypto is gaining more awareness and is been gradually adopted by masses. With this comes a lot of newbie influx who will love to get their hands on some AI trading bots and all.
Noriman

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 07:48:31 AM

I have noticed a few ICOs in recent times been built around AI trading assistance, and I think we are going to be seeing more of these as the days go by.
Why do I think so?  Well crypto is gaining more awareness and is been gradually adopted by masses. With this comes a lot of newbie influx who will love to get their hands on some AI trading bots and all.

That’s exactly I was talking about! All the companies are eager to automate majority of the processes if it’s possible
Fanat74

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 01:55:56 PM

Meantime the project is getting close to a soft cap. Honestly, I thought it must happen little bit earlier. Possibly some interesting new are coming though)
One can say there is no need to prolong campaign, but I think for such a great project they just need to wait for real Hyde investors. By the way, if it will be really what they expect (as it stated) demand for tokens will be high and their price will also increased dramatically
EnterTheLight

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 05:47:26 PM

Bitcoin continues it’s domination! It’s really interesting to operate on the exchange! I believe it’s profitable, but it takes months to learn “how to do”. I heard there are AI’s that much more effective than people. Suppose this one is kind of effective machine. Honestly, I would like to make my own, however it takes really HUGE investment.
Noriman

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:43:47 AM

I bet you heard about crowdfunder, somolend. I think you need to develop your platform to be able to invest in some interesting projects. Possibly both parts could cooperate and make several special services, that unite investment in currency and start-ups
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: