Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 03:50:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]⚡️🔴Crypto Hunt - An AR game that rewards players just for playing🔴⚡️  (Read 2821 times)
slackovic (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 1205

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 08:04:30 PM
Last edit: March 16, 2018, 12:14:57 PM by slackovic

⚡️⚡️⚡️ Check out this video of a user playing the Crypto Hunt game ⚡️⚡️⚡️
⚡️⚡️⚡️ and collecting CH tokens: https://youtu.be/o9sTQCOkXc8 ⚡️⚡️⚡️

HOW DOES IT WORK AND HOW DO YOU PLAY THE GAME?

At the beginning of the game you will meet Professor Crypto who will guide you through the entire game, make you learn some cool facts, and reward you for playing.
Professor Crypto will give you hints, set puzzles, and will ask you to find some cool objects. To reward your knowledge and effort, you will get other relevant items and Crypto Hunt (CH) tokens.

Let us give you an example: Professor Crypto gives you your first puzzle question:
A  telecommunications device that permits two or more users to conduct a conversation when they are too far apart to be heard directly. Patented In 1876, by Alexander Graham Bell.
At this point you should know the answer is a telephone. Now, you need to put on your comfortable walking shoes and start exploring your own town searching for the right treasure chest hidden in your city. There are going to be numerous chests with random items, but only the telephone will take you to the next level.

When you have found one, you will have to give it to Professor Crypto. At this point he will give you a hint of the exact location of the treasure:
An open public space commonly found in the heart of a traditional town used for community gatherings.
You should have realized that the answer is the public square. So now you have to head over to the square to collect your new items, your next puzzle, and your Crypto Hunt tokens.

Throughout the entire game you will see different treasure chests, safes, and lockers that are protected by passwords, locked by different keys, numeric pads, fingerprint locks… and all of them protected by some sort of guard (dragons, leprechauns, ghosts…) that you need to get rid of to reach your precious coins.

But … beware of traps to stop you and thieves that will do everything to get hold of your treasure.

WHAT IS CH TOKEN?

Crypto Hunt is not just a game, it is also a crypto currency. It is an asset you can store to gain more value in the future; trade for thousands of other crypto currencies; withdraw at 99% of ATM's worldwide; or just spend it in every store, restaurant ... Crypto Hunt token (CH) is a ERC20 Ethereum based token.

WHAT IS AUGMENTED REALITY?

Augmented reality (AR) is a live direct or indirect view of a physical, real-world environment whose elements are "augmented" by computer-generated or extracted real-world sensory input such as sound, video, graphics, haptics or GPS data. It is related to a more general concept called computer-mediated reality, in which a view of reality is modified (possibly even diminished rather than augmented) by a computer. Augmented reality enhances one’s current perception of reality, whereas, in contrast, virtual reality replaces the real world with a simulated one.

ABOUT ICO (updated info)!

Since our first ICO didn't reach it's soft cap, the timeline of the entire ICO has changed. There will be a pre-sale and early investors will be able to buy-in during this newly instated pre-sale, broken up into 3 phases:
  • Phase 1: 30% bonus from March 15th - April 15th
  • Phase 2: 20% bonus from April 15th - May 15th
  • Phase 3: 10% bonus from May 15th - June 15th

How do I sign up to be an early investor to receive the bonus?
Register/Login to your personal Crypto Hunt portal from the website https://cryptohuntgame.com where it says “ Join ICO”,  and contribute to the ETH address you’ll see in the user panel.
PLEASE NOTE: Each investor in the pre-sale will receive their CH tokens within 24 hours from the purchase timestamp, and will be fully released.

Contribute ONLY from the following wallets (other will not receive CH tokens):
  • MyEtherWallet (no download needed)
  • MetaMask (Firefox and Chrome browser addon)
  • Mist (Desktop)
  • Parity (Desktop)
  • imToken (iPhone)
  • imToken (Android)

🔊The new ICO crowdsale date is now scheduled for June 15th - July 15th!

ROADMAP!

TOKEN SALE TERMS!

• Max supply = 500.000.000 CH
  • Total ICO hard cap = 200.000.000 Crypto Hunt(CH) / $10.000.000,00
  • Total ICO soft cap = 100.000.000 Crypto Hunt(CH) / $5.000.000,00
  • Ethereum ERC20 token
  • Purchase methods accepted: ETH
  • 1 CH = $0.05
  • Token Sale period: Mar-01 through Mar-15

FUNDING ALLOCATION AND TOKEN DISTRIBUTION!

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████▄▄██▄▄
████████████████████▄▄
░████▄▄████████████████
░█████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██▀
█████████████████░▄██▄
████████████████░░▀██▀
███████████████
███████████
██████████
█████████
████████
██████████
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
slackovic (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 08:05:16 PM
Last edit: March 16, 2018, 08:10:38 AM by slackovic

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS

Will there be bonuses during the ICO, and how do I get them?
Presale:
Phase 1: 30% bonus from March 15th - April 15th
Phase 2: 20% bonus from April 15th - May 15th
Phase 3: 10% bonus from May 15th - June 15th

What can I do to participate in the ICO?
Obtain some Ether and fill the KYC form. You can get Ether on popular exchanges like Bitstamp.net, Coinbase.com, or bitfalls.com.

How do I sign up to be an early investor to receive the bonus?
Register/Login to your personal Crypto Hunt portal from the website where it says 'KYC/ICO Login', then fill out the KYC process and contribute to the ETH address you'll see in the user panel.

On which platforms will the demo be playable?
Android and iOS.

How can I cash my tokens out?
Look for any crypto exchange listing our token (CoinMarketCap will help with that). Starting in 2018 we'll have Visa card support as well.

What is the entrance cost for the game?
The game is free to play.

What about scaling?
Cryptokitties - a game about collecting digital unique kittens - clogged the Ethereum network with transactions and slowed everyone's experience down.

What if this happens again? Or even worse - what if this game gets slowed down by another game?
That's impossible.

Why?
Because we only use the blockchain when needed. As players collect coins, we only initiate a transaction in these scenarios: When players want to withdraw to their wallet (only possible after 100 coins have been collected). When players encounter a unique in-game item which needs to be represented on the blockchain for its uniqueness. When players send CH tokens to each other. When players make in-game purchases with CH tokens. Everything else happens in regular databases on regular (but optimized and powerful) servers, functioning just like a normal, fast, well built blockchain-free game. No blockchain scaling issues possible!

Will there be a KYC (know-your-customer) procedure?
Yes, to reduce the possibility of manipulation with sybil-attacks (by essentially having multiple-accounts).

Is there a maximum investment amount per person?
Yes, the investment amount in the whitelist phase of the ICO will be capped at only 15 Eth per person.
The remaining tokens will be sold in a public crowdsale which won't have per-account limits.

How will the game remain sustainable in terms of continuous payouts?
We secured enough tokens for the following 3 years of distribution: and $1M in fiat for the buyback program.

How are you planning to increase or maintain the token's value?
The $1M will be invested into the initial buy-back program. We've secured enough funds to maintain this approach for three years, and we're also committed to give 80% of all income from sponsors and partners back to its players. The company will only ever keep 13,5% of all profits.

When will the ICO be taking place?
From March 15th to July 15th.

How much can I earn?
The more you play the more you earn. There is no limit on how much you can earn.
Each location will give you 1 CH and defeating a boss will give you 10 CH.
Additionally, you'll be able to sell the special items you find in the game.

When and where will the tokens be listed? Which exchanges will support it?
We will be listing CH on 3 exchanges on July 16th, which is the day after the completion of the ICO.

Can the tokens be used for something other than trading it on an exchange?
Yes, you can purchase in-game items, abilities, and customizations with it.
The prices of these items will dynamically adjust to reflect the tokens availability and value.

Does the CH team plan to issue their own debit card?
We're in discussions about that with some payment providers.
We're still not sure whether we'll be going with our own solution or implementing CH on top of an existing one.

Can I only hold my token in the game?
No, you can hold them on any Ethereum address or exchange.
It's just like any other Ethereum token and can even be put on a Ledger Nano S hardware wallet or a piece of paper.

Can I lose the token in the game?
Yes, there are some ways to lose them. Long periods of inactivity are one way for that to happen.
We'll detail the ways to lose them and to protect yourself against this loss in future discussions.

Is there a bounty system and if so, for what?
We are the first game to reward you for cheating in the game or hacking it. For every discovered model of cheating, we reward you with an appropriate amount of tokens, depending on the severity of the bug. Every new idea you suggest and which we end up implementing will also reward you.

Are there any restrictions regarding participation in the ICO?
You must be over 18 years old. Someone else (e.g. a parent) may participate for you if you're a minor. There are no location restrictions.

When will the KYC process start?
It will last from March 15th until July 15th.

Why KYC?
For preventing multi-account manipulation and stopping minors from signing up on their own.

When will the tokens from the ICO be released?
Tokens will be distributed within 24 hours.

How many tokens can I win during the demo?
You can score up to 1000 tokens during the demo. They will count towards your ICO investment as a 10% bonus on your investment in the crowdsale.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████▄▄██▄▄
████████████████████▄▄
░████▄▄████████████████
░█████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██▀
█████████████████░▄██▄
████████████████░░▀██▀
███████████████
███████████
██████████
█████████
████████
██████████
slackovic (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 08:06:03 PM
Last edit: March 16, 2018, 08:11:41 AM by slackovic

RESERVED

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████▄▄██▄▄
████████████████████▄▄
░████▄▄████████████████
░█████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██▀
█████████████████░▄██▄
████████████████░░▀██▀
███████████████
███████████
██████████
█████████
████████
██████████
Baske

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 09:00:46 PM

So the concept of the game is the same as PokemonGO, but instead of chasing animated creatures players will solve puzzles, find treasure chests in different locations and earn coins?
slackovic (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 09:14:50 PM

So the concept of the game is the same as PokemonGO, but instead of chasing animated creatures players will solve puzzles, find treasure chests in different locations and earn coins?

Yeah, that's basically it. And you'll learn new things while you play the game. Plus, you won't be chasing animated characters for free. Instead, you'll search for treasure which will earn you CH tokens.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████▄▄██▄▄
████████████████████▄▄
░████▄▄████████████████
░█████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██▀
█████████████████░▄██▄
████████████████░░▀██▀
███████████████
███████████
██████████
█████████
████████
██████████
Baske

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 12:10:20 AM

Yeah, that's basically it. And you'll learn new things while you play the game. Plus, you won't be chasing animated characters for free. Instead, you'll search for treasure which will earn you CH tokens.

That sounds pretty cool. From what I have understood, we will be able to withdraw the CH token from the game to any exchange and trade it. This would be great because all other games I know of , works in a way that you get only "monopoly money"  to buy weapons and other stuff in the game. I'm gonna play this one 24/7  Smiley
slackovic (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:45:19 AM

That sounds pretty cool. From what I have understood, we will be able to withdraw the CH token from the game to any exchange and trade it. This would be great because all other games I know of , works in a way that you get only "monopoly money"  to buy weapons and other stuff in the game. I'm gonna play this one 24/7  Smiley

Yeah, that's the idea. That's why the title says "game that rewards players just for playing" Smiley I'm glad that you like it.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████▄▄██▄▄
████████████████████▄▄
░████▄▄████████████████
░█████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██▀
█████████████████░▄██▄
████████████████░░▀██▀
███████████████
███████████
██████████
█████████
████████
██████████
slackovic (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 12:38:32 PM

Guys, we have updated post #3 with new announcement. If you would like to join the team and earn some tokens, take a look at the post and contact us.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████▄▄██▄▄
████████████████████▄▄
░████▄▄████████████████
░█████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██▀
█████████████████░▄██▄
████████████████░░▀██▀
███████████████
███████████
██████████
█████████
████████
██████████
elijah777

Activity: 13

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 04:44:12 PM

I am looking at proof of care , what does it mean? Where I can apply and what information I need to give? Will there be KYC before ICO?
slackovic (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:34:25 PM

I am looking at proof of care , what does it mean? Where I can apply and what information I need to give? Will there be KYC before ICO?

Hi elijah! Proof of Care is a process where you make some post on social networks saying something supportive about the project, or you make an interesting video, picture or something that will make us see that you genuine care about the entire project and that you support the idea. Make the screenshot and along with the URL upload it in the PoC form.

As for KYC... As it's stated in the FAQ, everyone will be required to go trough KYC procedure in order to reduce the possibility of multi-account manipulation and to prevent minors to apply on their own (without the knowledge of their parents).

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████▄▄██▄▄
████████████████████▄▄
░████▄▄████████████████
░█████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██▀
█████████████████░▄██▄
████████████████░░▀██▀
███████████████
███████████
██████████
█████████
████████
██████████
Baske

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:24:56 AM

Which wallet will I be able to use to contribute to ICO, and later on where will my CH tokens be stored during the play?
visions-ri

Activity: 78

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 03:02:08 PM

Which wallet will I be able to use to contribute to ICO, and later on where will my CH tokens be stored during the play?
I believe it is all explained in the FAQ, but nevertheless, You can contribute in ETH using your Myetherwallet , from which you will send your contribution, and instantly receive CH tokens back. About storing your coins: In the game , you will have your user account, where you will collect your tokens, the game will have wallet integrated in the user menu. And you will be able to transfer your CH tokens wherever you wish.  Just DYOR m it is all explained perfectly in the thread Smiley
slackovic (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 09:42:08 AM
Last edit: December 08, 2017, 05:16:58 PM by slackovic

Here's a little preview of the chest you will have to search for in the Crypto Hunt game in order to find the CH tokens... Only 55 days to go until the demo release.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████▄▄██▄▄
████████████████████▄▄
░████▄▄████████████████
░█████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██▀
█████████████████░▄██▄
████████████████░░▀██▀
███████████████
███████████
██████████
█████████
████████
██████████
slackovic (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 05:16:15 PM

Here's some of the Proof of Care images our supporters have submitted on our website https://www.cryptohuntgame.com/proof-of-care/. Thanks to all of you community and interest growing bigger every day.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████▄▄██▄▄
████████████████████▄▄
░████▄▄████████████████
░█████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██▀
█████████████████░▄██▄
████████████████░░▀██▀
███████████████
███████████
██████████
█████████
████████
██████████
trugad

Activity: 350
Merit: 109

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 12:05:27 AM

Good afternoon.
I offer the services to the manager's bounty.
All details can be discussed in PM.
aboe_bjm

Activity: 192
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 10:39:31 AM

is there any bounty ?especially for youtube campaign
visions-ri

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 01:45:17 PM

For any bounty campaign offers, please DM the thread owner. Thank you!
visions-ri

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 02:28:11 PM

300 members already signed in our Telegram group in just 3 hours !!! Awesome!!!

https://t.me/cryptohuntg

Thank you all, and I really hope you will LOVE the entire project as well
hideto0519

Activity: 188
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 02:38:51 PM

HOW DOES IT WORK AND HOW DO YOU PLAY THE GAME?

At the beginning of the game you will meet Professor Crypto who will guide you through the entire game, make you learn some cool facts, and reward you for playing.
Professor Crypto will give you hints, set puzzles, and will ask you to find some cool objects. To reward your knowledge and effort, you will get other relevant items and Crypto Hunt (CH) tokens.

Let us give you an example: Professor Crypto gives you your first puzzle question:
A  telecommunications device that permits two or more users to conduct a conversation when they are too far apart to be heard directly. Patented In 1876, by Alexander Graham Bell.
At this point you should know the answer is a telephone. Now, you need to put on your comfortable walking shoes and start exploring your own town searching for the right treasure chest hidden in your city. There are going to be numerous chests with random items, but only the telephone will take you to the next level.

When you have found one, you will have to give it to Professor Crypto. At this point he will give you a hint of the exact location of the treasure:
An open public space commonly found in the heart of a traditional town used for community gatherings.
You should have realized that the answer is the public square. So now you have to head over to the square to collect your new items, your next puzzle, and your Crypto Hunt tokens.

Throughout the entire game you will see different treasure chests, safes, and lockers that are protected by passwords, locked by different keys, numeric pads, fingerprint locks… and all of them protected by some sort of guard (dragons, leprechauns, ghosts…) that you need to get rid of to reach your precious coins.

But … beware of traps to stop you and thieves that will do everything to get hold of your treasure.

WHAT IS CH TOKEN?

Crypto Hunt is not just a game, it is also a crypto currency. It is an asset you can store to gain more value in the future; trade for thousands of other crypto currencies; withdraw at 99% of ATM's worldwide; or just spend it in every store, restaurant ... Crypto Hunt token (CH) is a ERC20 Ethereum based token.

WHAT IS AUGMENTED REALITY?

Augmented reality (AR) is a live direct or indirect view of a physical, real-world environment whose elements are "augmented" by computer-generated or extracted real-world sensory input such as sound, video, graphics, haptics or GPS data. It is related to a more general concept called computer-mediated reality, in which a view of reality is modified (possibly even diminished rather than augmented) by a computer. Augmented reality enhances one’s current perception of reality, whereas, in contrast, virtual reality replaces the real world with a simulated one.

ABOUT ICO!

• We will be releasing the playable demo on the 1st of February, 2018, at which point the whitelist application for the ICO – Initial Coin Offering will start and will go on until the 15th of February.
  • In order to get on the whitelist, you will need to submit the Proof Of Care form!
  • In the period from the 1st of February until the 1st of March, you will be able to play the demo, which will have ten stages, during which you will be able to collect virtual CH coins.
  • Each player will be able to earn 1000 virtual CH coins. It means that they will gain you 10% on your ICO investment.
  • After the 1st of March, and until the official release of the complete game on the 1st of September, you will not be able to earn bonuses.
  • Be aware that ONLY ICO investors will be able to receive 10% bonus CH tokens from the demo version of the game.
  • In the process of the ICO, all tokens will be distributed immediately, but they will be locked until the day of the game release, September 1st 2018. There will be a 24 hour period to accommodate all the whitelisted investors with the minimum and maximum hard cap.
  • Minimum contribution: 0.1 ETH # # Maximum contribution: 15 ETH
  • After the 24 hours white list period, the remaining tokens will be sold in a crowdsale.
  • ICO will last from the 1st of March, 2018, to the 15th of March, 2018, or until the hard cap is reached.

ROADMAP!

TOKEN SALE TERMS!

• Max supply = 500.000.000 CH
  • Total ICO hard cap = 300.000.000 Crypto Hunt(CH) / $15.000.000,00
  • Total ICO soft cap = 200.000.000 Crypto Hunt(CH) / $10.000.000,00
  • Ethereum ERC20 token
  • Purchase methods accepted: ETH
  • 1 CH = $0.05
  • Token Sale period: Mar-01 through Mar-15

TOKEN DISTRIBUTION AND FUNDING ALLOCATION!

THE PROOF OF CARE AND BOUNTY PROGRAM?

• In order to build a strong community that will endorse our project, and that will share the vision of the greatest game ever, we will implement the Proof of Care system for the ICO. -Proof of Care is a great way of showing us that you CARE and you BELIEVE in the project.
  • Show us how creative you are. We will set up a form on our webpage that will allow you to upload screenshots and links of what you've made to promote and show this amazing game to the world.
  • If you are skilful and creative, please submit any artwork you have that could be relevant to the game.
  • Anything we use in the process of building the game will be rewarded with CH tokens!
  • There will also be a bounty fund from which rewards will be doled out to enthusiasts and participants in our Proof of Care system. -Likewise, we'll also reward people for finding ways to cheat, or for discovering bugs in our system either in-game, in the web app, or in the blockchain integration. -We're the only game ever to pay you for cheating.

Good project
Good job
Good coin

Tavittcoin(TVC) Token Sales
visions-ri

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 02:57:09 PM

Thanks mate, feel free to submit the Proof Of Care in order to get Whitelisted and to receive 10% bonus on your investment. And definitely join our Telegram group https://t.me/cryptohuntg or apply to the newsletter on the www.cryptohungame.com in order to be updated
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: