Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 07:33:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TravelFlex : Decentralized Social Network & Payment System  (Read 24854 times)
Petersha (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 08:00:00 AM
Last edit: August 17, 2018, 11:08:07 AM by Petersha

You will be able to swap your “old” TRF coins for the “new” DAG TRF. The coins will not be named different, they will still be called TRF. However, they will now run on a much faster algorithm, DAG. You will have enough time to swap your TRF for the DAG based coins. You will receive the new DAG based TRF 1:1, meaning you will receive the same amount of DAG based TRF for every “old” TRF you swap.

Before you swap you can store your TRF in your web wallet, exchange wallet, android wallet or desktop wallet.

All tests with the new DAG algorithm have been successful and there are about 3.900 transactions per second (TPS) possible. But we will not stop here, we will update and with new users, the TPS will only grow more. By December, it is estimated that 10.000 TPS is possible.

There will be no more mining. Instead, there will be a reward structure based on nodes and masternodes. You will be able to lock your TRF on an investment platform (an offline wallet) and get rewards for every 30 days your TRF are locked on the platform.

There will be an official swap platform and a tutorial will be released. Please only swap on the official platform!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
neeraj3296

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:30:59 AM

After going through whitepaper Project looks quite promising .The project is gonna revolutionalize the Travel industry which  one of the world’s largest industries.looking forward to be part of ICO.
coxpon

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:24:38 AM

Is there a separate thread for the ICO?
dillpicklechips

Activity: 994
Merit: 507

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:06:59 PM

I find these interesting. But I've got some concerns regarding "Physical Travelflex card (usable as a credit/ATM card)," do you have partners now or still looking? I'm sure that if this will be implemented, it would be limited tp certain countries and will take a lot of time to reach other countries.
Petersha (OP)

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 07:58:31 AM
Last edit: December 16, 2017, 08:46:38 AM by Petersha

After going through whitepaper Project looks quite promising .The project is gonna revolutionalize the Travel industry which  one of the world’s largest industries.looking forward to be part of ICO.
Thank you for your wise words. ICO will open in next few hours on our official website http://travelflex.org/
Petersha (OP)

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 07:59:44 AM
Last edit: December 16, 2017, 08:46:27 AM by Petersha

Is there a separate thread for the ICO?

This is our Project discussion thread and Bounty thread is here

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2547636.0
jamids

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 08:33:21 AM

There is always a risk that the credit cards would be stolen so using this one would be favorable for the travelers because even though the card is lost, there will be a pin code connected to the phone so the one who found it cannot use the card. I like the Near Field Communication (NFC) to see who uses Travelflex around you so that in case you will be out of travelflex then you can just buy from them. Maybe you can have partnerships with travel agencies so that in case there are travelers, they can suggest travelflex to be used by them.

Petersha (OP)

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 08:46:01 AM

I find these interesting. But I've got some concerns regarding "Physical Travelflex card (usable as a credit/ATM card)," do you have partners now or still looking? I'm sure that if this will be implemented, it would be limited tp certain countries and will take a lot of time to reach other countries.
Hello,

Yes we have partners. We are setting up a legal entity in Gibraltar and are talking with regulators to manage the cards payment system.

Its will work just over the mastercard network. As any other debit/cc works.
Petersha (OP)

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 08:47:43 AM

There is always a risk that the credit cards would be stolen so using this one would be favorable for the travelers because even though the card is lost, there will be a pin code connected to the phone so the one who found it cannot use the card. I like the Near Field Communication (NFC) to see who uses Travelflex around you so that in case you will be out of travelflex then you can just buy from them. Maybe you can have partnerships with travel agencies so that in case there are travelers, they can suggest travelflex to be used by them.
Hello,

Yes we have partners. We are setting up a legal entity in Gibraltar and are talking with regulators to manage the cards payment system.
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 08:51:04 AM

Understood the travel part.Which countries are you primary targeting ?  It would take ages to reach the horizons which are not  in your continent.
Don't see how Decentralised Social Networks will play a big role here ? I don't see no connection between the two sectors targeted here.The card comes with a service fee or you are taking that as a transaction fee ?
DavidMining

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 09:02:20 AM

Hi Peter,

Please, update the whitepaper URL.
Found out the correct URL is; https://travelflex.org/assets/pdf/Travelflex-WhitePapersEN.pdf

Thank you,
David Wong
https://about.me/DavidWBitcoin
https://twitter.com/DavidWBitcoin
Bitcoin Donations: 17G2pctZF6jnueeQXNzyGRnqHVRF2N6NEx
Petersha (OP)

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 09:05:46 AM

Understood the travel part.Which countries are you primary targeting ?  It would take ages to reach the horizons which are not  in your continent.
Don't see how Decentralised Social Networks will play a big role here ? I don't see no connection between the two sectors targeted here.The card comes with a service fee or you are taking that as a transaction fee ?
All countries since its over the standard atm network. We take it as a transaction fee. The card is nothing more than an extra service of a coin that solves the biggest problem. SCALABILITY. Our block time and transaction speed is 600 times faster than bitcoin.
As stated on the website.

Don’t be confused by the name Travelflex since the coins can be used for almost anything payment related, not just traveling.
hunnykaushal

Activity: 448
Merit: 137

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 01:52:45 PM

TravelFlex is already coins not tokens, which is plus point
luioanh

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 05:28:46 AM

After checking the white page, I found that Tran was not a token, but it was a well-established travel industry on a separate platform and had their own electronic wallet for their platform.
Petersha (OP)

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 05:32:51 AM

After checking the white page, I found that Tran was not a token, but it was a well-established travel industry on a separate platform and had their own electronic wallet for their platform.
Yes , we have coins rather than tokens.
grandpix

Activity: 254
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 04:15:58 AM

The total amount of coin and the ICO price are reasonable but do you think the rewards are a bit big? 5% of total coins sold during ICO for bounty is not small, the market may be affected.
Petersha (OP)

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 08:40:35 AM

The total amount of coin and the ICO price are reasonable but do you think the rewards are a bit big? 5% of total coins sold during ICO for bounty is not small, the market may be affected.
We keep it 5% for bounty hunters for their hardwork. Team will not reserve any coin for themselves. All unsold coins will be burnt. We didn't had any pre-sale to keep initial price same for everyone to avoind pump and dump.
Petersha (OP)

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:33:33 AM

Hello,

TravelFlex has been added to TrackICO (link: https://www.trackico.io/ico/travelflex/). Our listing is probably the biggest one out there consisting of almost 1700 ICOs.

If you'd like to increase your rating by providing additional information about your project click the following link: https://www.trackico.io/update-ico/

We'll happily answer all of the questions you may have, contact us via https://www.trackico.io/contact/.

Hello,

Thank you for listing our ICO on your website.

I just check it and it's looking pretty good.
pinkflower

Activity: 868
Merit: 259

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:52:51 AM

Another ICO lol. Please post this in the proper forum. Someone report this thread to the moderators and have it transported to Altcoin Annoucements.

As for TravelFlex, I was almost impressed until I recognized that this was another ICO.
baradfo

Activity: 232
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:52:33 PM

Hello,

Its will work just over the mastercard network. As any other debit/cc works.

So with the card on this network working over the mastercard network, is your company paying the mastercard network to utilize their transfer system? And I agree that this should be in the Altcoin boards.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: