Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 11:54:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: MOBILINK PRESS RELEASE - ICO STARTS IN JANUARY  (Read 6656 times)
mobilinkcoin (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 02:01:19 PM
Last edit: January 30, 2018, 04:03:28 AM by mobilinkcoin

WORLD'S 1ST DECENTRALIZED TELECOM COMPANY - ICO WILL BE STARTING IN JANUARY

WHITE PAPER : https://mobilink.io/Mobilink-Whitepaper.pdf
REFERRAL : https://mobilink.io/dashboard/signup.php
COINTELEGRAPH: https://cointelegraph.com/press-releases/biggest-ico-ever-mobilink-coming-soon-jan-2018
TELEGRAPH : https://t.me/mobilinkcointechnical

MOBILINK Network is the 1st Decentralized Mobile Telecom Provider and has now launched the MOBILINK-COIN, making it the only border-less and decentralized telecom network, using Ethereum Smart Contract based blockchain technology with our unique algorithm to calculate Ad revenue sharing and Proof of Work.

MOBILINK-COIN will eliminate all mobile monthly fees to users, by replacing your current mobile SIM card with a MOBILINK-SIM Card. The revenue that’s currently generated from user’s monthly voice/data service fee will be replaced by revenue from digital advertising. In fact, revenues generated from digital mobile ads per user are forecasted to be more than 235% of mobile monthly fee revenues by 2021. This will allow MOBILINK-Network and its COIN holders to earn more in MOBILINK-COINS than what they would currently pay in monthly mobile service fees.  

Example: If your monthly mobile phone bill was $60/month, instead of it charging you that amount monthly, you will earn $40 or more in value of MOBILINK-COINS. In addition, MOBILINK-COIN market cap value will increase based on its massive activity of COIN transfers, remittances and usage amount, therefore allowing the MOBILINK-COIN market cap value to increase exponentially. Unlike centralized telecom carriers, that charge you a monthly fee for local voice and data usage, in addition to international roaming rates and overage fees, MOBILINK will charge no monthly fees, and there are no roaming fees or hidden fees, because there are no fees PERIOD!

Integrated with our MOBILINK-Network is our MOBILINK-WALLET platform which will allow users to buy, sell, hold and manage cryptocurrencies and cryptonized assets in a secure manner. Additionally, the MOBILINK-COIN MasterCard will allow consumers to engage in e-commerce and walk-in purchases within the mercantile sector. All while the consumer is in full control of his finances at all times.

MOBILINK-COIN ICO is designed to facilitate the development of this platform with full details available on the website. The MOBILINK-COIN Private ICO sale will begin on December 15, 2017, while the Pre-ICO will be launched on February 20th, 2018 and the ICO is launching on March 16th, 2018 by Mobilink Network.  

MOBILINK NETWORK is also offering premium rewards for early adopters. Visit www.Mobilink.io for more information.

Distribution plan includes Operation Overhead, Interconnection Development, Advertisement, Marketing, and Development.

The first months of 2018, MOBILINK-COINS will be released on exchanges. The team has not yet listed the coin to open trades since it initially decided to list coins only after the work is completed and the project is launched.

MOBILINK-Network and MOBILINK-COIN aim to build a mobile service provider digital ecosystem of the future. The Mobilink-coin will lay a foundation and ecosystem, where we foresee massive growth and potential not just for 1 or 2 years from now, but for decades into the future. MOBILINK-Network is leading the way in innovation and will be changing the economic social landscape of digital media and communications worldwide.

ICO Dates: 20 February – 15 April, 2018

Purchase: MOBILINKCOIN

ICO Structure: A total of 3.1 billion Mobilink-Coins (3,100, 000,000) will be available during the ICO sale.

Pre-ICO and ICO sales will run from February 20th, 2018 to April 15th, 2018. The official price for the ICO crowd sales is as follows.

BONUSES:

Pre-ICO Token Sale:  33% BONUS
1st 48 Hours of ICO:  25% BONUS
Next 1 week of ICO: 20% BONUS
Last Week of ICO: 10% BONUS
Company name: Mobilink

Company site: https://mobilink.io/

Company contacts: Nicole Pottinger

Email:  contact@mobilink.io
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
techjcv

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:30:47 AM

do you have any plans to open a bounty campaign in this forum. such as twitter, facebook or signature bounty. very interested in this project so I hope there is a bounty program launched to attract investors here.
MoKenyanCrypto

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 03:04:56 PM

This looks like a great project. you should check it out
FutureICOs

Activity: 449
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:40:47 AM

The name is surely bringing a lot of attention itself! I wonder if there is anything like out there or is this the FIRST?

Whatever it is, I am certainly on this one! Will love to be part of the Bounty program if there is available. So really looking forward to this and how it develops!
fudster

Activity: 1190
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:57:02 AM

Who are the big names that supports this project?

I don't see this to be not possible as I saw DENT to be getting very good since the release of the app. If maybe the team can provide someone behind them that isn't going to be suspicious enough, maybe this will work.
yudaiskywalker

Activity: 37

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:00:23 AM

id: f8093c88-a83f-4047-80cc-c60bcecb7758
telegram:@yudaiskywalker
Talukdarrr

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:44:58 PM

Honestly, I love the idea of decentralized telecom service. I watched few videos on YouTube and found that the telecom service will be available in 170 countries. Could not find the list of those countries.
Rightchoice

Activity: 347
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 06:41:31 PM

My first thought was that maybe this is the company that’s famous offline for their mobile network service. But just realized this is not that but entirely new. One thing that I really like to appreciate and that is the customer service.

I have seen, invested and done all with many ICOs, but I have NEVER seen anyone having live chat (customer service) but here that feature is there. This is what makes me feel very happy, as you don’t need to guess anything, but all questions are answered on the spot. Will continue to monitor this to see how it works out.
ICOselector2018z

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 06:54:23 PM

I must say I love the whole idea and this really looks grand if anything. I just not sure what this private sale means? And what is extra benefit for purchasing right now? Although I do see more bonus now at 33%, but is there any other advantage for people investing now? And what is the exact purpose of private sale? Please answer.
Talukdarrr

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:47:58 PM

My first thought was that maybe this is the company that’s famous offline for their mobile network service. But just realized this is not that but entirely new. One thing that I really  to appreciate and that is the customer service.

I have seen, invested and done all with many ICOs, but I have NEVER seen anyone having live chat (customer service) but here that feature is there. This is what makes me feel very happy, as you don’t need to guess anything, but all questions are answered on the spot. Will continue to monitor this to see how it works out.
After reading your comment, I just tried to do live chat and they answered me within a minute. Amazing. They replied "A complete list of countries will be posted when our Pre ICO sale officially launches on January 15th 2018"
mobilinkcoin (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 04:39:50 PM

My first thought was that maybe this is the company that’s famous offline for their mobile network service. But just realized this is not that but entirely new. One thing that I really like to appreciate and that is the customer service.

We have 24/7 live chat services with average response times under 30 seconds. If you have any queries please feel free to contact us. We look forward to doing business with you.
mobilinkcoin (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 04:50:36 PM

do you have any plans to open a bounty campaign in this forum. such as twitter, facebook or signature bounty. very interested in this project so I hope there is a bounty program launched to attract investors here.

MOBILINK offers 10% for all bounty campaigns collected during the ICO. As a reward, participants are to receive MOBILINK-Coin tokens. Bounty campaign members, who use spam and “artificial” Likes and Shares, are to be excluded from bounty campaigns. If you are interested in our bounty campaign please contact us at contact@mobilink.io
mobilinkcoin (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 05:07:42 PM

I must say I love the whole idea and this really looks grand if anything. I just not sure what this private sale means? And what is extra benefit for purchasing right now? Although I do see more bonus now at 33%, but is there any other advantage for people investing now? And what is the exact purpose of private sale? Please answer.

Private sale is a quiet sale to persons who are the foundation and first investors in the ICO, there are a certain amount of tokens available during this time with a high bonus. You mentioned the 33% bonus which is available as long as you purchase 3000 USD or more in coins. There is a referral campaign which depending on how many persons invest using your referral code gives you between 3-10% bonus
mobilinkcoin (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 05:21:20 PM

Honestly, I love the idea of decentralized telecom service. I watched few videos on YouTube and found that the telecom service will be available in 170 countries. Could not find the list of those countries.

Our services are available in over 170 countries. A full list of countries will be posted on January 15th, 2018 when our Pre ICO sale officially launches
qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 05:23:31 PM

This is huge ico announcement, is it the same mobilink that already has mobile networks worldwide in many countries?? If yes, iam all in and will support this project fully.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
mobilinkcoin (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 05:57:18 PM

This is huge ico announcement, is it the same mobilink that already has mobile networks worldwide in many countries?? If yes, iam all in and will support this project fully.
MOBILINK-Coin ICO is the first decentralized Mobile Service Telecom Company which aims to provide unlimited mobile voice, text, and data service to a large segment of the 5 Billion smartphone users worldwide today. MOBILINK-Coin ICO is not just providing and replacing your current mobile voice and data service, but allowing you to earn revenue. We are in no way affiliated with Mobilink Communications Limited. Our services are available in over a 170 countries. To become a part of our token sale visit mobilink.io and sign up today. For more information, you can read our white paper available on our site.
jmiro1

Activity: 235
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:02:57 AM

So nice of Mobilink to come forward with this decentralized telecom service. But I heard or read somewhere that your crowdfunding project is only accepting Ethereum, is that correct? Or am I going with the wrong information here? I think if you can receive or accept many crypto currency and certainly Bitcoins then that would be more helpful for both of you and your customers.
mlgblockchain

Activity: 135
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:20:52 AM

Are all ICO is about to get started in January 2018? Or is it just Mobilink? If Mobilink is the first decentralized telecom then whom are the next in the line? Hope you wouldn't mind answering these questions.
keyboard warrior

Activity: 266
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:25:18 AM

MOBILINK-COIN will eliminate all mobile monthly fees to users, by replacing your current mobile SIM card with a MOBILINK-SIM Card. The revenue that’s currently generated from user’s monthly voice/data service fee will be replaced by revenue from digital advertising.

Does this mean all people using a MOBILINK sim card in their phones will get advertising that they cannot disable?
Talukdarrr

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 05:15:19 AM

But I heard or read somewhere that your crowdfunding project is only accepting Ethereum, is that correct? Or am I going with the wrong information here? I think if you can receive or accept many crypto currency and certainly Bitcoins then that would be more helpful for both of you and your customers.

I think you got wrong information. Mobilink is using Ethereum platform and accepting BTC, LTC, XMR, XRP.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 76 »
  Print  

Jump to: