Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 04:19:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][OTC Token] Otcrit Platform - New Exchange and Marketplace Platform  (Read 3791 times)
CheChe_8

Activity: 371
Merit: 1

"Silence And Work Hard"

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:38:26 PM

Is this project still on or forgotten? This place seems dead, no much activity. Have your team fixed the date for the ICO?

You can visit the Otcrit Social Media like https://twitter.com/OtcritPlatform and their https://www.facebook.com/OtcritPlatform/ for the daily active updates or join the Otcrit telegram channel here at https://web.telegram.org/#/im?p=@OtcritPlatform for your questions and concerns Cool

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CheChe_8

"Silence And Work Hard"

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 03:39:28 PM

Otcrit is a B2B platform, research marketplace, and cryptocurrency trading exchange please don't forget to visit the Website for the version https://otcrit.org/
ibuycrypto2

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 11:42:10 PM

Is this project still on or forgotten? This place seems dead, no much activity. Have your team fixed the date for the ICO?

The ICO date is still pending. Development is continuing.
bangtansoyeondan

Activity: 167

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:34:52 PM

I am maybe ignorant of the inner workings of an exchange, but I can't figure out a good reason why fiat deposits/withdrawals would remain active, and crypto would need to be disabled. How much human interaction does it take for crypto transfers to be processed? *shrug* It reminds me of how my hitbtc transfers stop going through in the middle of the night. The button pusher falls asleep
Alltimer

Activity: 336
Merit: 31

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 06:00:31 PM

I understand bounty is on pause for now until ICO. When will the ICO and bounty commence. Is there a definite time for it?

▐▀  █   ▄   █ ▄▀▀▄ █▀▀▀  ▀▌                      WORLD CRYPTO FORUM                     ▐▀  █   ▄   █ ▄▀▀▄ █▀▀▀  ▀▌
▐    █ ▄▀▄ █  █    █▄▄    ▌      High ROI. POS & Masternodes. Up to 80% MN rewards      ▐    █ ▄▀▄ █  █    █▄▄    ▌
▐▄   ▀▄▀ ▀▄▀  ▀▄▄▀ █     ▄▌           Discord   |   CryptoBridge   |   Twitter          ▐▄   ▀▄▀ ▀▄▀  ▀▄▄▀ █     ▄▌
CheChe_8

"Silence And Work Hard"

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 03:41:08 AM

hi please visit the website https://otcrit.org/ or join the telegram channel for any new updates https://t.me/OtcritPlatform

Have a great day...
mobilegentlehy

Activity: 8

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 01:37:13 AM

The economy is developing new password exponentially with unprecedented speed, and the market will soon reach a trillion dollar market capitalization. The project allows less experienced users to capture the document easier to understand and do not gamble with their money. It's a useful thing for this project
DonPea

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:03:12 AM

hi please visit the website https://otcrit.org/ or join the telegram channel for any new updates https://t.me/OtcritPlatform

Have a great day...

There is no point visiting the website nor their telegram group because the channel is as dead as a graveyard, now am beginning to doubt the authenticity of their objective in the first place.
khroma

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:08:04 AM

According to them the project is affected by timing and market conditions as no one could predict in 2017 that the market will tank and lose so much of its value and this definitely didn't help their plans.
Scholles

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:12:50 AM

According to them the project is affected by timing and market conditions as no one could predict in 2017 that the market will tank and lose so much of its value and this definitely didn't help their plans.

Ofcourse that would not help their plans when they would utilize almost 8months or more in running presale/ICO. This project tokensale has been running for a very long time since the beginning of this year, many of these projects would definitely be able to actualize with much less than what they seek in soft & hardcap. I mean it's out of pure greed and it's outrageous, now they are at crossroads.
khroma

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:15:37 AM

Ofcourse that would not help their plans when they would utilize almost 8months or more in running presale/ICO. This project tokensale has been running for a very long time since the beginning of this year, many of these projects would definitely be able to actualize with much less than what they seek in soft & hardcap. I mean it's out of pure greed and it's outrageous, now they are at crossroads.

I quite agree with you, when your project is around for a very long time conducting just ICO, pausing for a while and starting again, overtime, supporters and investors become bored and look into other interesting prospects. I already lost touch of this project
enigmatical

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 08:50:28 PM

Finally dying a natural death, with absolutely no further updates or information regarding this project or the team in months
khroma

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 08:55:59 PM

Rather than pausing indefinitely, it's a better option to grant investors refunds and move on to other things as this would clear their name before the 'scam' name tag becomes a second name to otcrit.
enigmatical

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 08:57:50 PM

I took a closer look at the discussions in their telegram group and it has gradually turned to an ordinary crypto discussion group unrelated to the Project, I doubt if they can make a come-back.
khroma

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 01:39:33 PM

I agree with you mate when you talked about your doubt if they will make a come-back because as it is the team ain't making anything known to us.
Alltimer

Activity: 336
Merit: 31

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 08:15:06 PM

It is very difficult for a project that has been held on pause for a very long time to return back and been strong again. This project has been on long pause  and it's come back has to be radical to compete with some other coin

▐▀  █   ▄   █ ▄▀▀▄ █▀▀▀  ▀▌                      WORLD CRYPTO FORUM                     ▐▀  █   ▄   █ ▄▀▀▄ █▀▀▀  ▀▌
▐    █ ▄▀▄ █  █    █▄▄    ▌      High ROI. POS & Masternodes. Up to 80% MN rewards      ▐    █ ▄▀▄ █  █    █▄▄    ▌
▐▄   ▀▄▀ ▀▄▀  ▀▄▄▀ █     ▄▌           Discord   |   CryptoBridge   |   Twitter          ▐▄   ▀▄▀ ▀▄▀  ▀▄▄▀ █     ▄▌
HALYN

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 05:29:34 PM

The Otcrit project is a scammer.
I waited for 10 months for my fundraising, but I do not give a token.
Be careful with the scammers.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23]  All
  Print  

Jump to: