Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 06:41:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] JOYSO Hybrid-Decentralized Exchange (HEX) is now available on imToken 2.0!  (Read 1840 times)
TomSoong (OP)

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 08:20:38 AM
Last edit: August 01, 2018, 08:50:16 AM by TomSoong
Merited by mo (5)

--Update August 1st,2018--

JOYSO and Nebulas To Deploy Cutting-Edge Decentralized Exchange

JOYSO partners with Nebulas, which is ranked as #3 blockchain by CCID, to build a new decentralized exchange: NAS-JOYSO to provide liquidity for NRC20 tokens!

Read more: bit.ly/2NWOkvl

JOYSO is now available on imToken 2.0!

You can now trade on JOYSO with imToken 2.0 app which is available on your App Store (apple.co/2LNWOYo) or Google Play Store (bit.ly/2vsWgwX).

✅No need for registration
✅Over 100 tokens available for trade
✅Trade on the go

Read more: https://medium.com/joyso/joyso-is-available-on-imtoken-2-0-c5d050bc55e1

JOYSO Partners with CoolBitX to Deliver the Most Secure Mobile Cryptocurrency Exchange!

We are pleased to announce the partnership with mobile hardware wallet developer CoolBitX.
By combining hybrid decentralized exchange and cold storage hardware wallet,
JOYSO and CoolBitX plans to build a mobile and highly secure decentralized exchange to help users securely exchange cryptocurrencies on mobile smartphones.

Read more: https://medium.com/joyso/joyso-partners-with-coolbitx-5bc09bbcb6d7

JOYSO is now online!

The waiting is over. JOYSO is now online!
Come and trade on JOYSO to have the best trading experience!

With maximum security and efficiency, JOYSO delivers the best user experience that you cannot afford to miss!

Enter the New Era of HEX Crypto-Trading

Trading fees discount

From 2018/5/07 12:00 (UTC+8) to 2018/6/1 0:00 (UTC+8),
JOYSO will charge no fee for the makers and only 0.1% for the takers.

Seize the special offer and trade on JOYSO!

---

Link to our website : https://goo.gl/G8CtES
Link to our Whitepaper : https://joyso.io/whitepaper.pdf
Telegram: https://t.me/joyso_io
Twitter: https://twitter.com/joyso_io
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/joyso.io/

JOYSO is a hybrid-decentralized exchange (HEX)
Fast and fully-featured like a centralized exchange,
and secure, like a decentralized exchange

What problems does this solve?

Centralized Exchange

With a centralized exchange you need to trust them to protect your private key from hackers.
Your privacy and your crypto are at risk if the exchange is hacked.

Decentralized Exchange

Fully decentralized exchanges are expensive in gas fees and don't do order matching as well as centralized databases.
You risk not getting the best price. Users wait for confirmations and in some cases transactions fail.

The Solution: Hybrid-decentralized exchange (HEX)

The future is hybrid. Centralize for speed, decentralize for security. With JOYSO we decentralize access.
You don't need to trust a central exchange with your private key or personal information.
But we centralize order management, improving speed, matching and user experience compared to decentralized exchanges, and reducing costs.

Executive Summary:

This hybrid exchange (HEX), able to handle all ERC20-compatible tokens, eliminates the need to trust a central exchange with your private key or personal information, reducing to a historical minimum any opportunities for hacking.
It takes order placement and order matching off-chain, substantially improving the user experience compared to decentralized exchanges.

In brief, the benefits and innovations of the JOYSO model are these:

- All orders are limit orders, giving users the best possible price.                                                                                                                                

- Smart matching is done off-chain, providing fast processing and one-to-many matches.                                                                                              

- Smart matching eliminates security issues like front-running and makes arbitrage by the exchange transparent.                                                          

- One-to-many matches merge multiple orders into one transaction, so gas fees are substantially lower than in first generation decentralized exchanges.  

- The exchange cannot alter the balance in a user’s account, and has no access to the user’s assets.                                                                              

- Users do not need to log on to a website; they just sign the bid or ask using their own wallet and send ether directly to the smart contract.                    

- Users have the ability to cancel transactions up until they are matched and can even lock the smart contract themselves.                                              

- Completed trades are published on the blockchain in a transparent, traceable way.                                                                                                      

Compared to its competition, JOYSO has a low cost structure and offers users lower transaction and settlement costs. The marketing strategy includes aggressive pricing (including free listing for ICOs) and professional, targeted digital marketing. The development team comprises eleven people and is based in Taiwan. It has deep connections with the Chinese-speaking Bitcoin and Ethereum communities.

Wallet support currently exists for Metamask and Ledger Nano S. The project is currently in alpha and a beta release is scheduled for June 2018. Proof of concept has been done on all principal functions and the team is ready to migrate the system to the Ethereum Testnet. Margin trading and cross-exchange are part of the second phase launch. 200 million JOY tokens will be issued in total; 100 million of them in an ICO event commencing March 1st, 2018.

Token Sale

How do we generate profit?

Income will be generated from trading fees in ETH or JOY effective from the beta launch; June 2018. These will be set around 0.1% for order makers and 0.2% for order takers.Our price strategy is to attract users with a 50% discount for JOY token use. We will generate transactions and advertising by offering free and frictionless listings to ICOs.Advertising on JOYSO through the JoySelect program will also be competitive, with a 50% discount for ICOs paying with JOY.

Roadmap

Team

FAQ: https://joyso.io/#faq                                    
Telegram: https://t.me/joyso_io                          
Twitter: https://twitter.com/joyso_io                  
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/joyso.io/

Customer Service:service@joyso.io                      
Business Collaboration:biz@joyso.io                    
Join Us:career@joyso.io                                        

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TomSoong (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 08:30:30 AM
Last edit: April 25, 2018, 03:05:55 AM by TomSoong

JOYSO TOKEN LISTING VOTE

Hello JOYSO users!! Smiley

JOYSO team values feedback from our users and we want to gather your opinion regarding token listing.
Grasp the chance to earn JOY Token rewards! All you need to do is complete the token listing form as below, and the JOYSO team will put the highest ranking tokens into our listing consideration.

Voting Link

https://goo.gl/forms/s5JOOtfNJJSN4S543

Rule

Rule1

• As from today till 2018/5/1 18:00 (UTC+8), the first 100 participants to complete the token listing form can each get a 50 JOY reward!

Rule2

• If your Top 1 token turns out to get the most votings, you can share a 5,000 JOY reward with other participants who also voted the token as their top 1.
    (JOY and USDT are not considered as voting options)
    E.g. You filled in token A as the “first" ERC- 20 you recommend, and Token A gets the most votes (say 100), therefore making it the No. 1 token on our ranking, you will get 5,000/100=50 JOY

Disclaimer

• Only valid and completed form will be taken into consideration and qualified as participant of this activity.
  • The token you recommend must be written under the  ERC-20 contract and qualified as utility token.
  • Two rules are independent.
  • The result of this voting becomes the priority of JOYSO’s listing consideration. It is NOT the final listing decision.
  • The voting result and winners will be announced on 5/8, and JOY will be distributed during the same week.
  • JOYSO reserves the right to alter the rules and the final listing decision

takasaky

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:13:04 AM

Shocked Shocked

Hybrid decentralized Exchange

Cool~
ccomeon

Activity: 29

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 12:23:50 PM

I like more exchanges. Will keep an eye.
Pivooooo

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:38:57 PM

A promising idea, who wants to go for the time being is the most profitable! I will observe and after the statement of your audit, I will take a decision! Immediately after the ICO, we will migrate the Order Matching Engine, the trading engine and the smart contracts to the Ropsten Test Network so that we can prove all functions executable. Proof-of-concept has been done on the testnet for deposits, withdrawals, order matching and order cancellations. Server-side is operational but further testing will occur up to and after the ICO. Face-to-face user testing and independent auditing will be done in March/April and in May the application will be migrated to the mainnet.
TomSoong (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 03:22:41 AM

Thanks for your attention and comment.
We will do it well and on schedule.

A promising idea, who wants to go for the time being is the most profitable! I will observe and after the statement of your audit, I will take a decision! Immediately after the ICO, we will migrate the Order Matching Engine, the trading engine and the smart contracts to the Ropsten Test Network so that we can prove all functions executable. Proof-of-concept has been done on the testnet for deposits, withdrawals, order matching and order cancellations. Server-side is operational but further testing will occur up to and after the ICO. Face-to-face user testing and independent auditing will be done in March/April and in May the application will be migrated to the mainnet.
bryanswangxx16

Activity: 26

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:52:27 AM

The idea of a hybrid-decentralized exchange looks innovating. Currently I am living in the United States, but my Nationality isn't American. So can I still join the whitelist?
TomSoong (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 06:54:40 AM

The idea of a hybrid-decentralized exchange looks innovating. Currently I am living in the United States, but my Nationality isn't American. So can I still join the whitelist?

We are serving the global market but not including certain countries where cryptocurrency is prohibited.
Please note the terms and conditions on our website.
We will have the final version right before ICO event start.
Thanks.
YaoHu

Activity: 11

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:45:39 AM

Very interesting Idea. When do you plan to scale your volume? This is the most important issue for most small DEX.
takasaky

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:29:04 PM

Someone often asks us:How does JOYSO make profit?

And we will tell him:
JOYSO generates income from transactions fees, approximately 0.1% commission for the order maker and 0.2% for the order taker. Our price strategy is to attract users with a 50% discount for JOY token use. JOYSO also generates transactions and advertising by offering free and frictionless listings to ICOs.
AzrailBogov

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:47:19 PM

This project has poor advertising, if you want to achieve something, you should somehow express yourself, otherwise you will remain little known
AzrailBogov

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:48:53 PM

Someone often asks us:How does JOYSO make profit?

And we will tell him:
JOYSO generates income from transactions fees, approximately 0.1% commission for the order maker and 0.2% for the order taker. Our price strategy is to attract users with a 50% discount for JOY token use. JOYSO also generates transactions and advertising by offering free and frictionless listings to ICOs.

Well, the conditions you have are quite attractive, I should take a closer look at this project, but once again I will say that we need a lot of advertising Smiley
YaoHu

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:40:03 AM

More ads are comming for JOYSO that's for sure! I'll keep an eye on it.
alfian123

Activity: 227

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:54:33 AM

We are serving the global market but not including certain countries where cryptocurrency is prohibited.
Thanks.

by the way when will this ico be held?
because I am interested in this project. hopefully this pre-sale will be successful.

|     KRYPTOBITS      |   THE NEXT GENERATION EXCHANGE
Telegram   Reddit   Medium   Twitter   Facebook   Youtube   LinkedIn
Pre ICO start on May 17 th 2018     [     ONE PAGER     ]
TomSoong (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 01:39:31 AM

Thanks.

because I am interested in this project. hopefully this pre-sale will be successful.

If you purchase on pre-sale stage, we will allocate JOY token by Feb 28th. 
JOY will be transferable upon purchase, and will be tradable after the ICO ends in late March, 2018.

YaoHu

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:19:58 AM

WOW the telegram channel just pass 1,000 over past month! good job! the more ppl know this the better
alfian123

Activity: 227

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:30:43 AM

Thanks.

If you purchase on pre-sale stage, we will allocate JOY token by Feb 28th. 
JOY will be transferable upon purchase, and will be tradable after the ICO ends in late March, 2018.

okay, sir.
Thank you for the information.

|     KRYPTOBITS      |   THE NEXT GENERATION EXCHANGE
Telegram   Reddit   Medium   Twitter   Facebook   Youtube   LinkedIn
Pre ICO start on May 17 th 2018     [     ONE PAGER     ]
YaoHu

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:39:52 AM

Hello

Let me introduce myself,
Yao Hu - Head of Marketing @ joyso.io

I'll be here to answer your questions

Excited about joyso alright!
Join our Telegram & get the latest news:
https://t.me/joyso_io
TomSoong (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 03:19:38 AM

Hello! I am editor from icoholder.com. Your ICO was added to our listing and now is available to investors: https://icoholder.com/en/ico/joyso-ico-18036 You can edit your Page  by adding more information about your ICO after verification and also verify team members to improve ranking.

Thanks for your great work!! Our team have updated the Linkedin information.
Will keep updating other details in the coming days.
TomSoong (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 05:37:58 AM
Last edit: February 13, 2018, 05:19:45 PM by TomSoong

Complete the following three tasks to participate in the bounty event:

1. Join JOYSO on Telegram and write "Hi JOYSO, I am from ______(Your city)!"

2. Choose one of the following:
- Like us on Facebook, share this post in public and tag at least one friend in the comments
- Follow us on twitter @joyso_io, retweet this post and tag a friend in the comments

3. Fill out this form and you're all set!

For more information please refer to http://joyso.io
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: