Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 05:38:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[ANN] BITSCHOOL pre-ICO: Adaptive Artificial Intelligence eLearning Platform🚀  (Read 4352 times)
Bitschoolai (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 04:55:02 PM
Last edit: March 21, 2018, 02:14:11 PM by Bitschoolai

The World’s First Education Platform integrating AI eLearning, Teaching and Tutoring designed and built by a team of teachers, tutors, students, software developers, global business experts, blockchain experts, neuroscientists, Artificial Intelligence experts and parents, passionate about developing excellence in education. The team has a combined 50 years of experience providing high quality education to a wide range of demographics.

Be part of the future of AI eLearning-teaching-tutoring by supporting this revolutionary & innovative adaptive AI personalised learning platform.

www.BitSchool.io | Whitepaper | Medium | Facebook | Twitter | Telegram | Reddit
Participate in Bounty Program

PRESALE is scheduled on 19 MAR 2018. Mark your calendar!

1. The BitSchool Definition

2. The BitSchool Key Features

3. The BitSchool Blockchain Engine

4. The BitSchool MVP

5. The BitSchool Dynamic Token Economy

6. The BitSchool Roadmaps

7. The Token Distribution Plan

8. Meet The BitSchool Team

BitSchool
The World’s First Education Platform integrating AI eLearning, Teaching and Tutoring

www.BitSchool.io | Whitepaper | Medium | Facebook | Twitter | Telegram | Reddit
Participate in Bounty Program

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitschoolai (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 05:27:25 PM

I can provide translation, listing and ad(in my website) service in 6 languages.
If you interested in our service, visit and look around our website and mail or send message to me.

This is our website address : http://panicrooms.info/
And this is my email address : admin@panicrooms.info
This is the brochure about details of our service :
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1JaE6-LTPs3fyCTkGRCrsez2g5pIr_n1j/view?usp=sharing

This is our work result :
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1QfwlMtW-iMpHh42pr6CZ8725KQZw9ElZ  **eGold
https://drive.google.com/open?id=16VT1D-ubl-8hXNMmzJwgjMwxoK4tc_O6  **Krios
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1nrTL7kCHydePvxcEatcQXBUSUuN9vys_  **WORLD Wi-Fi
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1A7lFGTLm2Xz5OLWonYwqFki78D-WXCj8   **Play2live

Thanks, our bounty announcement is coming soon if you would like to participate in that!
PhilBitcoin

Activity: 22

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:28:05 PM

This looks like a very interesting project, I am very into education myself and can totally seeing this being VERY BIG indeed.

Good luck with the project I will be planning to invest in this and if I think of any questions will post here.
Bitschoolai (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 11:34:29 PM

This looks like a very interesting project, I am very into education myself and can totally seeing this being VERY BIG indeed.

Good luck with the project I will be planning to invest in this and if I think of any questions will post here.

Thx! Let us know if you have any questions about BitSchool and don't miss our presale!
ArthCoin

Activity: 509
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:43:52 PM

Thx! Let us know if you have any questions about BitSchool and don't miss our presale!
Now is not the best time for an ICO investors are waiting for when the cryptocurrency market will be more stable , now too much fall and no one wants to risk ...  maybe March will be a better time .
Bitschoolai (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 12:15:57 AM

Now is not the best time for an ICO investors are waiting for when the cryptocurrency market will be more stable , now too much fall and no one wants to risk ...  maybe March will be a better time .

YEAH, we agree with you with bitcoin and ether and all other coins roller coasting like these days, it's really hard to predict. However, we believe in our BitSchool model and putting it up and running is most important for us. But thx for your kind market insight! Look forward to more of your insights!
gold969

Activity: 1330
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:02:46 AM

Your Tweet, if you want to thank the addresses that you will always find on my Twitter page https://twitter.com/Bill_Djons/status/960694960856190977
Bitschoolai (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 02:32:46 AM
Last edit: February 07, 2018, 01:26:48 AM by Bitschoolai

Your Tweet, if you want to thank the addresses that you will always find on my Twitter page https://twitter.com/Bill_Djons/status/960694960856190977

I'm kind of confused..are you referring to our bounty? We're planning to push out our BOUNTY ANN very soon so keep your feelers out! Cheesy
Bitschoolai (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 02:38:02 PM

I'm Intrested, I've read your whitepaper and want to know more details of the Ai can you elaborate!

As you know from the whitepaper, we have already implemented an AI for the assessment section where it judges a students ability as they progress through a course. The AI then calculates a prediction of how that student should perform in future assessments and thus adjusts the difficulty of each question to ensure the student is both challenged and motivated throughout the course. This process is constantly re-calculated as the student progresses ensuring that the difficulty of the questions increases as the students knowledge also increases.

In the future we hope to utilise Natural Language Processing and machine learning along with CAFA's Automatic Item Generation (Our main partner currently) to spontaneously adapt a particular questions phrasing and answers in order to finely adjust the difficulty of that question. There is also plans to utilise all of the big data we will generate for exam answers in order to train a Deep Neural Network to be able to mark exam answers. However, there are lots of steps along the way towards this such as first training such a DNN to first identify trends in answers and to inform human assessors of these trends in order to speed up the marking process.

This is merely one of the areas that we are planning to use AI to improve education but there are many others which are all identified in the whitepaper.

I hope this has elaborated more on our end goals of the AI platform.
niknik1966

Activity: 266
Merit: 251

DIW - Security Decentralized,Life Revolutionized

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:10:22 PM

As far as I understand, this project develops one of the best and most effective educational platforms. The organizers say that they have 50 years of experience. We will see .

▄▄
        ▄█▀▀█▄
      ▄█▀ ▄▄ ▀█▄
      ▀ ▄████▄ ▀
   ▄▀ ▄ ▀████▀ ▄ ▀▄
 ▄▀ ▄███▄ ▀▀ ▄███▄ ▀▄
█  ███████  ███████  █
 ▀▄ ▀███▀ ▄▄ ▀███▀ ▄▀

▀▄ ▀ ▄████▄ ▀ ▄▀
      ▄ ▀████▀ ▄
      ▀█▄ ▀▀ ▄█▀
        ▀█▄▄█▀
          ▀▀
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀▀███████
██████            ▀████████     ████     █████    █████     ███████
██████     ▄▄▄▄▄    ▀██████     █████    ████      ████    ████████
██████     ██████▄    █████     █████    ▀██▀  ▄▄  ▀██▀    ████████
██████     ███████    █████     ██████    ██   ██   ██    █████████
██████     ███████    █████     ██████    ██   ██   ██    █████████
██████     ███████    █████     ██████     █   ██   █     █████████
██████     █████▀    ██████     ███████       ████       ██████████
██████     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██████     ████████     ██████     ███████████
██████            ▄████████     ████████     ██████     ███████████
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄▄██████▄▄▄▄████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
.DIWtoken.com.
▄██████████████████▄
███       ▀███████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███              ██
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███              ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
███████████▀ ███████
█████████▀   ███████
███████▀     ██▀ ███
███ ▀▀       █▄▄████
███          █▀▀▀▀██
███ ▄▄       ███████
██████▄     █▄ ▀███
█████████▄   ███▄███
███████████▄ ███████
▀██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████████████▀▀ ██
█████████▀▀     ███
████▀▀     ▄█▀   ███
███▄    ▄██      ███
█████████▀      ▄██
█████████▄     ████
█████████████▄ ▄████
████████████████████
▀██████████████████▀

SECURITY DECENTRALIZED

altdev

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

The one and only #Altcoin Devvie / Devnullius!

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 09:32:07 PM

I must admit... At first I came here expecting another school / education blockchain clone BUT... Having already an AI implemented AND using it to pace the students through their own challenging fun paste... That would have meant so much for teen Devvie! Smiley

So interesting project for sure! I'll keep an eye out.

I hope you're very active on twitter at least: that's where communities grow. I don't like FB so don't ask me about that. A press release here and there never hurts (though it costs a lot and don't expect wonders...!). Medium blog (often updated with everything small but new and interesting: progress made etc) is important too I feel. Ppl like that and it's easy to automatically post your medium blogs to twitter, if you know how Smiley

And never ignore your Telegram channel - an active team is important. And talking about "team"... Will look at your www next - I sure hope the team is announced including linked.in profiles.

Also, I'm curious... How much has already been invested up to now? You have working products, right? How were they made and paid for? Any pre-investors we have to take into account?

Peace!

Devvie
twitter.com/devnullius

Bitschoolai (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 11:17:21 PM
Last edit: February 07, 2018, 01:45:26 AM by Bitschoolai

I'm Intrested, I've read your whitepaper and want to know more details of the Ai can you elaborate!

As you know from the whitepaper, we have already implemented an AI for the assessment section where it judges a students ability as they progress through a course. The AI then calculates a prediction of how that student should perform in future assessments and thus adjusts the difficulty of each question to ensure the student is both challenged and motivated throughout the course. This process is constantly re-calculated as the student progresses ensuring that the difficulty of the questions increases as the students knowledge also increases.

In the future, we hope to utilise Natural Language Processing and machine learning along with CAFA's Automatic Item Generation (Our main partner currently) to spontaneously adapt a particular questions phrasing and answers in order to finely adjust the difficulty of that question. There is also plans to utilise all of the big data we will generate for exam answers in order to train a Deep Neural Network to be able to mark exam answers. However, there are lots of steps along the way towards this such as first training such a DNN to first identify trends in answers and to inform human assessors of these trends in order to speed up the marking process.

This is merely one of the areas that we are planning to use AI to improve education but there are many others which are all identified in the whitepaper.

I hope this has elaborated more on our end goals of the AI platform.

This makes complete sense and sounds like something that would be worth investment. I'm also interested will your end product be made suitable for individuals with learning disabilities? I notice you have the tutor on-demand service that on the outset looks like it could help these individuals. Where will the majority of these tutors be sourced from?

Hey buzzkill, thx for your great interest in our project! There won't be any geographical or subject limits for our tutor clients and the global market is our tutor source. And tutors who are specializing or having experience in helping learners with disabilities will definitely be interested in joining our network and using our on-demand tutoring service to extend spontaneous help and also leveraging our AI product lines for these learners. And like you noticed, the principal purpose of our on-demand service is to provide instant learning lessons that occur on the spot whether in the classroom or in a business meeting, or when a developer is stuck with a particular code generation, and of course when a learner with special care needs requires additional educational help. So I totally agree that the on-demand combined with our AI product lines will have significant positive impact on improving the learning environment for learners who need special care. Also one of our core members comes from a family business background that has provided educational programs tailored to learners with disabilities for many years.

Hope this addressed your inquiry and let me know if you have any other questions!
Bitschoolai (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 11:41:16 PM

I must admit... At first I came here expecting another school / education blockchain clone BUT... Having already an AI implemented AND using it to pace the students through their own challenging fun paste... That would have meant so much for teen Devvie! Smiley

So interesting project for sure! I'll keep an eye out.

I hope you're very active on twitter at least: that's where communities grow. I don't like FB so don't ask me about that. A press release here and there never hurts (though it costs a lot and don't expect wonders...!). Medium blog (often updated with everything small but new and interesting: progress made etc) is important too I feel. Ppl like that and it's easy to automatically post your medium blogs to twitter, if you know how Smiley

And never ignore your Telegram channel - an active team is important. And talking about "team"... Will look at your www next - I sure hope the team is announced including linked.in profiles.

Also, I'm curious... How much has already been invested up to now? You have working products, right? How were they made and paid for? Any pre-investors we have to take into account?

Peace!

Devvie
twitter.com/devnullius
Hey Devvie! Thx for your kind and effective tips! We don't have any private investors behind our back and everything has been done by and within my team including the AI prototype. One of the main reasons we were dragged to the blockchain tech, apart from its huge utility in setting up token scholarships and implementing innovative reward programs, is that it allows us to avoid the traditional 'professional investment sources' and get the help of people who are truly interested in the betterment of education by integrating developed or developing high technologies and who wants to be part of realizing the ideal personalized learning eco system with as much contribution as they are able to make. So this is why the blockchain is so important for BitSchool and its missions. So your question about 'how much already invested?' the answer is 'nil' Cheesy    Also we will have our Adaptive AI Assessment MVP ready before our presale and be available to anyone who is interested in BitSchool and its Adaptive AI Technology soon. Devvie and anybody else who's eager to see our concept in work can try it at that time for sure! In addition to our AI prototype, we also forged a serious partnership with CAFA which has worked for years in perfecting the Computer Adaptive Formative Assessment Technology and has some great plans to revolutionize the test-data collection processes (this is still confidential at this point so I can't divulge any more details without their consent...sorry for that) and BitSchool will benefit hugely by gaining access to their developed and developing technologies. The BitSchool and CAFA partnership is symbiotic and BitSchool plans to provide various new marketing channels to them and also our technological prowess for their development efforts as well. We are also planning to co-organize or participate in global eLearning or high-tech forums together.  Stay tuned! You can find more information about our partnership and what CAFA does and how accomplished they are on our website and whitepaper. In the meantime, if you have any other questions or suggestions, PLEASE let us know Cheesy
Bitschoolai (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 01:31:12 AM

As far as I understand, this project develops one of the best and most effective educational platforms. The organizers say that they have 50 years of experience. We will see .
I totally agree to your point! One of the greatest assets of the BitSchool Team is that they know the current education system and their limits as well as problems accurately based on their own substantial teaching experiences. This is why BitSchool is able to suggest a realistic and hopefully most ideal solutions to realizing personalized learning so that no one will be left behind and even those who are ahead may make their studies more effective. Oh btw we are getting also very invaluable inputs and feedbacks from our student teams. These are very important in creating 360-degree evaluations on our plans and technologies Cheesy
Hope for your continuous interest in BitSchool and if you have any opinions or questions of BitSchool or us, pls let us know any time!
Bitschoolai (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 11:12:56 PM

Hello! I am editor from icoholder.com. Your ICO was added to our listing and now is available to investors: https://icoholder.com/en/ico/bitschool-18082 You can edit your Page  by adding more information about your ICO after verification and also verify team members to improve ranking.
Thx! Will do that!
Bitschoolai (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 07:41:17 PM

Stay tuned guys - some exciting news coming up in the next couple of days we will be launching our MVP.
Cris John Pham

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:04:43 AM

Sorry , i have a problem.  I feel your team quite strange . could you provide social (Facebook, twitter,...) of your team . Thanks .
jezus

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:12:47 AM

What happend with unsold coins?

█████████████████████████████████████████
██                                     ██
██ █████████████▄ ▀███████████████████ ██
██ ██          ▀██▄ ▀██▄            ██ ██
██ ██            ▀██▄ ▀██▄          ██ ██
██ ██              ▀██▄ ▀██▄        ██ ██
██ ██                ▀██▄ ▀██▄  ▄▄████ ██
██ ██                  ▀██▄ ▀████▀▀    ██
██ ██                    ▀██▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ██
██ ██▄                     ▀██  ██  ██ ██
██ █████▄                 ▄▄██  ██  ██ ██
██     ▀███▄        ▄▄██████▀ ▄▄ ▀████ ██
██ ████▄ ▀▀██ ▄▄██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄████▄▄    ██
██ ██  ██  ▀███▀▀▀ ▄▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀████ ██
██ ██  ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▄           ██ ██
██ ████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄███▄ ▀▄          ██ ██
██   ▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀█ ██   ██ █▄         ██ ██
██ ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ███████ █████████████ ██
██                                     ██
█████████████████████████████████████████
LASER ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
BLOCKCHAIN WITHOUT BORDERS

A BLOCKCHAIN-AGNOSTIC SERVICE LAYER
FOR IMPROVED SPEED, ANONYMITY, AND INTEROPERABILITY
[]
Bitschoolai (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 07:53:53 AM

What happend with unsold coins?
Good Question! All unsold coins will be donated to our GoGreenFund which will provide token scholarship to low income students and also give transaction-fee exemption coupons to our tutor volunteers who will volunteer to extend free tutoring services to low income students. Thx for asking!  Wink
Bitschoolai (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 07:56:08 AM

Sorry , i have a problem.  I feel your team quite strange . could you provide social (Facebook, twitter,...) of your team . Thanks .
Can I inquire what you mean by "quite strange" so that I can address your concern or thought? Also we have established our team profile on our webpage in the team section and you can find our social links there. Ok I'll wait for your response!  Smiley
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: