Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 03:21:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Dascoin potential?  (Read 564 times)
Marc11 (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:12:02 PM

I’ve looked into Dascoin a lot over a long period of time and have decided to invest.
I believe this coin has some serious potential when launched at the end of April.
Anyone got any opinions on Dascoin?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tycsols

Activity: 812
Merit: 10

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:37:14 PM

I purchased their smallest package more than 1 year ago, i hope now they will release real products and services that will revolutionize the crypto world and also issue the coins to their investors and last but not the least they should list their coin on prominent exchanges for real trading and value assessment of dascoins.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
kevoh

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:18:11 PM

It is time to invest in the password market, especially ico. I have a suggestion ico to you like: Mariencoin. Marinecoin has my favorite advantages. E.g- Marinecoin’s network is very fast. Its rate and confirmation costs are very fast.- The Mariencoin team updated new settings to protect the network in the safest and best way possible, avoiding high-intensity attacks.- Mariencoin offers free ico to users of up to 20,000 mtc coins registered on http://marienco.in =, you only need to help them advertise that you will receive 450,000 MTC coins. That’s great?- Or how many MTC investors can buy on MTC:f1cx.comQuickly join me and everyone involved in the marinecoin community to develop Mariencoin! Welcome to the Marinecoin community.this is proof of promotion, transaction take zero fees fair distribution and time dilution technology , self sustaining
This coin was delisted back in 2015. What assurances do we have that it will not get delisted again.

Also what do you mean by password market?

There's a https://steemit.com/steemit/@cryptoviking/beware-dascoin-scamsteemit review saying Dascoin is a scam. You can make your judgement from the steemit article.
German Klimenko

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:24:41 PM

I think that Dashcoin it is juust one of coins based on the Cryptonotenot more. I don't understand why Dashcoin better that all other coins based on the same algo. So nothing new from technology side and marketing part is weak.
morkovka23

Activity: 123
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:28:09 PM

yes, the project is quite promising over time, the coin can show itself and give good results, so I think that you have made a good choice!

beskid

Activity: 252
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:41:40 PM

DasCoin offers the advantage: when buying licenses, we get a specific number of coins for a specific price while coins are only a few cents.  Coins are issued in limited quantities, and there will never be more, which means that the Dascoin crypto currency is not subject to inflation.  The price, after entering the external exchanges of the world will increase, and it will be possible to sell them more expensive. The analysts and investors with whom I managed to communicate, stated that they will not sell their DasCoin for less than 10 euros.  Hence the project has very good potential.
Zandra

Activity: 418

24/7 COMMUNITY MANAGER 💯

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:19:16 AM

DasCoin offers the advantage: when buying licenses, we get a specific number of coins for a specific price while coins are only a few cents.  Coins are issued in limited quantities, and there will never be more, which means that the Dascoin crypto currency is not subject to inflation.  The price, after entering the external exchanges of the world will increase, and it will be possible to sell them more expensive. The analysts and investors with whom I managed to communicate, stated that they will not sell their DasCoin for less than 10 euros.  Hence the project has very good potential.

Yeah that is true DasCoin project have a very good potential and I currently invest in that coin.
sujeewacrypto

Activity: 52

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 02:22:07 AM

I also buy 5 Stranded licence in Dascoin. Since more than one year it is going very slow journey. As there vision Dascoin will hit 5 euro at end of the 2018 and go on.

The very special thing is the security of that coin is much more. The use KYC at registration. And also for advanced security they issue a validator ( Hardware Key).

I'm still in touch with Dascoin. Good move but little bit strange.    
beigai

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:27:54 AM

It is indeed the best time to invest in ico, but I will become very cautious now.
Unless it's my favorite cryptocurrency, I'll buy in the secondary market after the cryptocurrency listed exchange.
darksanya

Activity: 364

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 02:35:21 AM

I suppose it's potential only from the technical side. So if they would be able to achieve all their goals, we will have strong blochchain ecosystem. But as for investment, I'd buy it only for short-terms. They can be easier predictable
sukey2008

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:12:29 AM

Are you upset that you missed a lot of cheap coins bitcoin, etherium, etc., which are now expensive?No problem !Now there is an air drop of a promising Marinecoin, 20,000 coins can be received daily simply by publishing a message. The project already has its own stock exchange, where you can now buy coins at a price below 1 satosh.The current purpose of distribution is that the coin spread as widely as possible, without abuses, and was held by many holders. Thus, the coin will gain a wider community.At this stage, the developer does not disclose all the secrets of the coin, but it is already clear that this will be related to artificial intelligence, self-sufficiency, decentralization, and smart contracts.Time tested coin (developed in 2013) will have value, self sustaining, proof of promotion.
Littlerecyclegs20419

Activity: 61

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:57:28 AM

Ok, let’s try an elderly coin !!!! Been looking for innovative cryptos and devs.This one seems interesting and have such community. The proof of promotion concept looks funny. I’m gonna test his value. The zero fees is weird but why not. Indeed I’m having some fun as I’m trying to match the required steps for this message !So , i’m not very skilled on time dilution technology and his valueGo ahead Marinecoin  https://marineco.in
silent17

Activity: 420
Merit: 119

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:09:44 AM

It is time to invest in the password market, especially ico. I have a suggestion ico to you like: Mariencoin. Marinecoin has my favorite advantages. E.g- Marinecoin’s network is very fast. Its rate and confirmation costs are very fast.- The Mariencoin team updated new settings to protect the network in the safest and best way possible, avoiding high-intensity attacks.- Mariencoin offers free ico to users of up to 20,000 mtc coins registered on http://marienco.in =, you only need to help them advertise that you will receive 450,000 MTC coins. That’s great?- Or how many MTC investors can buy on MTC:f1cx.comQuickly join me and everyone involved in the marinecoin community to develop Mariencoin! Welcome to the Marinecoin community.this is proof of promotion, transaction take zero fees fair distribution and time dilution technology , self sustaining
This coin was delisted back in 2015. What assurances do we have that it will not get delisted again.

Also what do you mean by password market?

There's a https://steemit.com/steemit/@cryptoviking/beware-dascoin-scamsteemit review saying Dascoin is a scam. You can make your judgement from the steemit article.

After reading the blog about the dascoin, I really do believed that this dascoin is a scam because they are using a Lending System with put down the Bitcoinnect to dust because of its ponzi scheme. I think people should really read this in order for them to stay away from this scam.
PureLove

Activity: 74

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 03:20:34 PM

At the moment I am the holder of the Marinecoins, and that’s why. A few weeks ago there were old rules, you could get 450 thousand coins for publication of several posts. Now the approach to fair distribution is more serious, but still a lot is distributed - 20 000 coins can be received once a day, simply by publishing 1 post with your opinion about the coin. I believe that the coin will have good value, and therefore bought on their home exchange many millions of coins (now a cheap price so far, for 1 satosh you can buy a pair of coins). The project is not new, the coin began to be developed in 2013. Then, after the sad events on the bankrupt exchanges, the miners left. Therefore, now the technology will be introduced dev-less and self sustaining - that is, the coin will not depend on the miners, there will be something like decentralization. At this stage, the developer does not explain all the secrets - although the site is already undergoing ddos ​​attacks - but that is known, so will the advanced technologies, namely the proof of promotion, machine to machine, artificial intelligence. Now the goal is to create a large community through equitable distribution, and I am confident that we will succeed. Have time, this coin has serious prospects and challenges bitcoin and etherium at the same time! If interesting - https://marineco.in
eltaco

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:47:46 AM

Sounds definetely intresting. It is new for me but I will definetely get more information about this one.
Leftneck

Activity: 476

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:50:40 PM

I’ve looked into Dascoin a lot over a long period of time and have decided to invest.
I believe this coin has some serious potential when launched at the end of April.
in my view dascoin is not very potential later on.
I also have not known much about this dascoin information.
just read it a bit
because I'm not very interested

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
AngelSky

Activity: 1008
Merit: 537

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:01:10 PM

I did not even hear about this coin bro. You will not find the price potential in the market for this coin. You will find the price fluctuation in all the crypto currencies dude. In this meanwhile you are looking to invest non potential cheap coins means that is completely bullshit mate.

If you want to invest on cryptos, buy the ADA, IOTA, TRX and NEM. These coins will be bumped for sure in the market.
There is no coin in this name on coinmarketcap dude. Are you asking about the Dashcoin?
micz_bjukanon

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:13:11 PM

Watch this video before you invest because you might lose your money.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rIpikLdsUyI
arienna23

Activity: 221
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:00:22 PM

I would prefer to Invest in cryptocurrency like that & would Love to Hold that till a year or so & it is Definitely Beneficial For Visionary Investors. Dascoin does have potential and can go very high in 2018.
markers

Activity: 350
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:07:07 PM

In my opinion, time of downward market is not a very good moment for experiments as it can lead to dramatic losses that hardly can be recovered afterwards. Prefer to stick to main coins during current market backdrop. 

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: