Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:53:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [COT] COINET | Coinet Financing platform  (Read 725 times)
Coinet (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:55:41 AM
Last edit: April 12, 2018, 07:11:14 PM by Coinet

COINET FINANCING PLATFORM

We are entering a new era of financing ideas / projects that intend to carry out DAICO and do not have the necessary funds, through the construction of a p2p decentralized platform where entrepreneurs and investors are connected.

CFP (Coinet Financing Platform) is a decentralized financing platform, P2P that will directly connect investors and project owners. The platform will create an environment of trust by facilitating transparency between the parties and rewarding performance.

SOLUTION

For the Investor.
So far you know and invest in the project from the DAICO.
COINET FINANCING PLATFORM allows you to know and invest in the project before the Whitepaper.

For the idea / project owner.
You just have to make an effort to have a great idea / project.
The funds you need to make it known are acquired in COINET FINANCING PLATFORM.

ADVANTAGES OF COINET FINANCING PLATFORM

Evaluation and assessment of potential projects without cost.
A multidisciplinary team evaluates your project in case of not fulfilling the requirements the Coinet team will not abandon you, we will give you the result of the evaluation so that you cover the deficiencies found.

High speed at low cost.

Being based on the Stellar platform, we guarantee fast transactions with very competitive commissions in the crypto market.

P2P platform
CFP allows project owners and investors to conduct transactions without intermediaries.

Bifrost of Stellar.

It allows to create a scrow contrac or deposit in guarantee of the funds obtained in the currency of origin and until the conditions are not fulfilled in the intelligent contract these funds will not be changed to COT Coin and delivered to the suppliers.

Proof and Source system.

CFP allows through this system that the investor community are the only ones who have the decision to approve based on a vote by proof check of progress and fulfillment of goals.

Protection and security.

The Blockchain technology ensures the total registration of transactions without manipulation of third parties and protects the movements of users within the CFP.

TOKEN

Name: COT
Supply: 10.000.000 no more tokens will be issued
Price: 0,5 USD
Network: Stellar
Consensus Protocol: SCP

SOCIAL NETWORKS

AIRDROP COMING SOON

COINET is releasing 200 COT tokens to members of the community.

Create an account at coinet.network, follow the instructions to get 25 COT, complete some simple tasks on social networks to get up to 125 COT tokens.
Obtain 20 COT tokens for each reference.

Step by step guide:
Visit the coinet.network website.
Send your data and registration.
You will get 25 COT tokens.
Join your Telegram group to receive 25 COT tokens.
Follow them on Twitter and like them on your Facebook page to get 100 COT tokens.
Get 20 COT tokens for each friend referred.
At the end of the public sale (June 29, 2018) you will receive an email with a link to create a Wallet with the COT coin earned.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Basasa35

Activity: 121

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:32:20 PM

I’m a small trader about BTC and Crypto, beginner about TA, btw I like cosplay and travel and I would like to partecipate at cosplay event at Japan
Even I visited many times Indonesia but I don’t know if there are cosplay event there
Basasa35

Activity: 121

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:40:46 PM

In which great conventions will be announced in the world, you can talk about your next Cosplays, promote your websites, recommend animes and also promote your Cosplay products !
rainbow7colours123

Activity: 27

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 04:25:27 PM

It seems doesn't have much attention. could you give me some more information to know more about your project?
Peterdav

Activity: 840
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 04:34:07 PM

I see this project using Stellar platform, why not to use ERC20 in Ethereum Platform? How to invest and how much minimum invest in this project?
Coinet (OP)

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:07:35 PM
Last edit: April 24, 2018, 01:04:35 PM by Coinet

Posted by: Namyri

Interesting idea, I will join and want to see how it ends?

Thank you very much for your interest.

Follow us on social networks, on the 27th of this month we started with the private sale and the airdroop, on June 22, the public sale will begin,

Greetings!
gaciattt

Activity: 23

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:45:44 PM

It is a promising project in the future, I am really considering to join and i wish you the best, Good luck to developers!

Coinet (OP)

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:09:57 PM

Posted by: rainbow7colours123

It seems doesn't have much attention. could you give me some more information to know more about your project?

CFP (Coinet Financing Platform) is a decentralized P2P platform based on the DAICO model that will allow the investor community to connect with the owners of projects or ideas. We develop and implement projects based on blockchain technology through innovative financing mechanisms.

Enter our website www.coinet.network and there you will see our white paper, team, road map and much more.
Marizy

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:47:10 PM

Can’t wait for the start of ICO. So interesting ideas coming from your team!
egretia
Coinet (OP)

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 04:42:29 PM

Posted by: Peterdav

I see this project using Stellar platform, why not to use ERC20 in Ethereum Platform? How to invest and how much minimum invest in this project?

Hello Friend!
in this link you will see the reasons why we use Stellar.

https://www.stellar.org/blog/using-stellar-for-ico/

The public sale begins on June 22, 2018 and the minimum to invest is the equivalent of 0.01 BTC

Regards!
toyouta9999

Activity: 96

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 12:39:30 PM

Interesting idea! Not seen more similar projects. Do you have a website?
Coinet (OP)

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:03:06 PM

Posted by: gaciattt

It is a promising project in the future, I am really considering to join and i wish you the best, Good luck to developers!

Thank you very much for your good wishes, follow us in the social networks so that you are informed of the advances.
Regards!
Coinet (OP)

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:23:42 PM

Posted by: Marizy
Can’t wait for the start of ICO. So interesting ideas coming from your team!
egretia
Thank you Marizy! next week we started with the private sale, if you are interested, please write to mail: sale@coinet.network
Coinet (OP)

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:03:18 PM

Interesting idea! Not seen more similar projects. Do you have a website?
Thank you! our website where you can see the whitepaper, roadmap, team and other information is www.coinet.network/ico
bellokudi

Activity: 135

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:22:04 PM

What a great project. I want to join the bounty campaign. When it start
mithatalk

Activity: 63

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:38:16 PM

its a great platform,hope better future in next few days..
pl5475

Activity: 32

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:40:07 PM

COINET FINANCING PLATFORM

We are entering a new era of financing ideas / projects that intend to carry out DAICO and do not have the necessary funds, through the construction of a p2p decentralized platform where entrepreneurs and investors are connected.

CFP (Coinet Financing Platform) is a decentralized financing platform, P2P that will directly connect investors and project owners. The platform will create an environment of trust by facilitating transparency between the parties and rewarding performance.

SOLUTION

For the Investor.
So far you know and invest in the project from the DAICO.
COINET FINANCING PLATFORM allows you to know and invest in the project before the Whitepaper.

For the idea / project owner.
You just have to make an effort to have a great idea / project.
The funds you need to make it known are acquired in COINET FINANCING PLATFORM.

ADVANTAGES OF COINET FINANCING PLATFORM

Evaluation and assessment of potential projects without cost.
A multidisciplinary team evaluates your project in case of not fulfilling the requirements the Coinet team will not abandon you, we will give you the result of the evaluation so that you cover the deficiencies found.

High speed at low cost.

Being based on the Stellar platform, we guarantee fast transactions with very competitive commissions in the crypto market.

P2P platform
CFP allows project owners and investors to conduct transactions without intermediaries.

Bifrost of Stellar.

It allows to create a scrow contrac or deposit in guarantee of the funds obtained in the currency of origin and until the conditions are not fulfilled in the intelligent contract these funds will not be changed to COT Coin and delivered to the suppliers.

Proof and Source system.

CFP allows through this system that the investor community are the only ones who have the decision to approve based on a vote by proof check of progress and fulfillment of goals.

Protection and security.

The Blockchain technology ensures the total registration of transactions without manipulation of third parties and protects the movements of users within the CFP.

TOKEN

Name: COT
Supply: 10.000.000 no more tokens will be issued
Price: 0,5 USD
Network: Stellar
Consensus Protocol: SCP

SOCIAL NETWORKS

AIRDROP COMING SOON

COINET is releasing 200 COT tokens to members of the community.

Create an account at coinet.network, follow the instructions to get 25 COT, complete some simple tasks on social networks to get up to 125 COT tokens.
Obtain 20 COT tokens for each reference.

Step by step guide:
Visit the coinet.network website.
Send your data and registration.
You will get 25 COT tokens.
Join your Telegram group to receive 25 COT tokens.
Follow them on Twitter and like them on your Facebook page to get 100 COT tokens.
Get 20 COT tokens for each friend referred.
At the end of the public sale (June 29, 2018) you will receive an email with a link to create a Wallet with the COT coin earned.
eyezlow305

Activity: 10

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 02:56:56 PM

dead website....
ajinomoco

Activity: 80

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 03:04:40 PM

projects that are promising and have an interesting concept. hopefully, for the progress of the project will be smooth and a bright future will be achieved.
vdantsev

Activity: 50

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 09:44:00 AM

Great project. Good luck to you! I will attract friends.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: