Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:10:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: To the people i owe - my goals and offer list.  (Read 4950 times)
stevenbucks (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2011, 07:23:44 PM

O.k - i already said sorry countless times - so enough of that and i should prove i am sorry.

This is the deal, i owe quite a few of you a "bit" of bitcoins - especially noagendamarket and bitlex. This is what i can offer in exchange for the trouble and stupidiness i have caused.

- PHP work - i can design sites related to bitocin and bitcoin automation.
- Mobile Minutes - i currently can buy $50 worth of mobile minutes.
-  Data Input - Im pretty good at database work.
- Motorla Q phone - with page plus cellular.

Thats what i currently i have/can do. This list will be updated as soon as i can get more "stuff".

As many of the people i have hurt said "I dont trust you", "you might run away" ect.. i may be a lier and a gambler but i still have some pride and i want to prove i want to make things right.  I am a idiot gambler that is selfish - i know that, but i want to make things right.
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FatherMcGruder

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2011, 07:26:14 PM

Why can't you just pay them back?

Use my Trade Hill referral code: TH-R11519

Check out bitcoinity.org and Ripple.

Shameless display of my bitcoin address:
1Hio4bqPUZnhr2SWi4WgsnVU1ph3EkusvH
stevenbucks (OP)

View Profile
February 11, 2011, 07:28:13 PM

I would if i could, but i gambled everything they lent me - noagendamarket himself lent me 3,000 bitcoins on around oct. kinda hard to pay back over 4,000 bitcoins in debt with no income i have.
davout
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1007

1davout

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2011, 07:31:25 PM

I would if i could, but i gambled everything they lent me - noagendamarket himself lent me 3,000 bitcoins on around oct. kinda hard to pay back over 4,000 bitcoins in debt with no income i have.
Just go bankrupt buddy

kiba
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1014

View Profile
February 11, 2011, 07:32:36 PM

Just go bankrupt buddy

Bankrupt?  Huh

davout
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1007

1davout

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2011, 07:36:36 PM

To me that means, "ok guys, I'm broke, obviously no way that I'm going to repay you all, here's my stuff, now let's have a fresh start"
Guess it doesn't sound very funny if he owes yo money...

Also to me it somehow raises the whole question of lending in a deflationary currency.

Nefario

Activity: 602
Merit: 512

GLBSE Support support@glbse.com

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2011, 07:38:18 PM

If he has spent all the bitcoins, and no one trusts him to do business with him he cant. His only option is to either buy bitcoins with cash ( which he may or maynot have, and considering the price increase of bitcoims that could turn out to be quite a lot) or he can just give to his creditors the goods and services he would have otherwise traded for bitcoins, of course before doing so both agree on how much this will knkock off the debt.

I think noagenda shouod be paid back first since he is owed the largest amount( as far as I know), perhaps steve could give us the details of exactly who and how much he owes to.

This is kind of the bitcoin version of bankruptsy.

Also people should not lend more than they can afford to lose( to the lenders, including me)

PGP key id at pgp.mit.edu 0xA68F4B7C

To get help and support for GLBSE please email support@glbse.com
stevenbucks (OP)

View Profile
February 11, 2011, 07:39:43 PM

If he has spent all the bitcoins, and no one trusts him to do business with him he cant. His only option is to either buy bitcoins with cash ( which he may or maynot have, and considering the price increase of bitcoims that could turn out to be quite a lot) or he can just give to his creditors the goods and services he would have otherwise traded for bitcoins, of course before doing so both agree on how much this will knkock off the debt.

I think noagenda shouod be paid back first since he is owed the largest amount( as far as I know), perhaps steve could give us the details of exactly who and how much he owes to.

This is kind of the bitcoin version of bankruptsy.

Also people should not lend more than they can afford to lose( to the lenders, including me)

Good idea - i will update the thread a bit later on who i owe and how much. thanks.
kiba
Legendary

View Profile
February 11, 2011, 07:40:18 PM

To me that means, "ok guys, I'm broke, obviously no way that I'm going to repay you all, here's my stuff, now let's have a fresh start"
Guess it doesn't sound very funny if he owes yo money...

Well, I have not see yet any negotiation between the parties about how to erase his debt.  I thought he's offering his free services to the people who owe him.

Plus, didn't he supposed to do some promised works?

Nefario

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2011, 07:41:24 PM

> Also to me it somehow raises the whole question of lending in a deflationary currency

Yeah, it seems the result is that the chance a lender will not recieve back the amount is higher.

FatherMcGruder

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2011, 07:44:46 PM

And not lend for the purpose of gambling. What were you guys thinking?

When you lend money, you're gambling that you'll get it back. I find it funny that stevenbucks lost the funds to gambling himself.

kiba
Legendary

View Profile
February 11, 2011, 07:50:59 PM

And not lend for the purpose of gambling. What were you guys thinking?

When you lend money, you're gambling that you'll get it back. I find it funny that stevenbucks lost the funds to gambling himself.

We live and learn...

FatherMcGruder

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2011, 07:56:23 PM

We live and learn...
Indeed. Unfortunately it seems that stevenbucks crossed the only folks he ever worked for, so now he'll have trouble with references.

Mahkul

Activity: 434

Every saint has a past. Every sinner has a future.

View Profile
February 11, 2011, 08:03:34 PM

I would say that whenever he's doing some work for someone from now on, the payment should be sent directly to the people he owes money.

On the other hand, letting him give it back himself could be a good exercise for him.
kiba
Legendary

View Profile
February 11, 2011, 08:04:37 PM

I would say that whenever he's doing some work for someone from now on, the payment should be sent directly to the people he owes money.

That's a good idea, actually.

Nefario

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2011, 08:09:06 PM

That's a good idea, actually.

could be made a part of the bail bond system.

twobitcoins

Activity: 144
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 11, 2011, 08:24:56 PM

Proposal:

I will pay 8 BTC for a $10 T-Mobile To Go refill code as offered in the other thread, under the following terms:

1. You must send the code first.  Once I receive it and successfully apply it to my account, I will send the bitcoins.
2. I will send the bitcoins directly to someone that you owe bitcoins to.

This requires agreement by both stevenbucks and someone who is owed bitcoins.  Any volunteers?  The bitcoin receiving address should be posted to the thread so anyone can verify that the payment was made.
stevenbucks (OP)

View Profile
February 11, 2011, 08:34:01 PM

Proposal:

I will pay 8 BTC for a $10 T-Mobile To Go refill code as offered in the other thread, under the following terms:

1. You must send the code first.  Once I receive it and successfully apply it to my account, I will send the bitcoins.

This requires agreement by both stevenbucks and someone who is owed bitcoins.  Any volunteers?  The bitcoin receiving address should be posted to the thread so anyone can verify that the payment was made.

I agree to this, but im not sure who get it first - i owe noagendamarket and bitlex the most and for the longest persiod of time, should i pay the ones who i owe the least "to take care of them" first, im not sure what to do
Nefario

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2011, 08:37:46 PM

Proposal:

I agree to this, but im not sure who get it first - i owe noagendamarket and bitlex the most and for the longest persiod of time, should i pay the ones who i owe the least "to take care of them" first, im not sure what to do

noagenda first, bitlex second. I;m probably last.

stevenbucks (OP)

View Profile
February 11, 2011, 08:40:02 PM

noagendamarket - is not online atm, and i want to see if i can do some php work for him for free.'

I have contacted bitlex but no reply from them, so i dont know what to do but wait till they reply.

I just want the people i owe to say what they want so i can begin working on repairing the situation im in.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: