Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 03:30:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Magic the Gathering Cards For Sale - Mostly 3rd/4th edition, some others  (Read 907 times)
the joint (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1020

View Profile
August 03, 2011, 01:01:30 AM
Last edit: February 20, 2012, 12:53:47 PM by the joint

Hello.  I am offering to sell some of my Magic the Gathering cards.  Someone had communicated interested in purchasing some of them.  Unfortunately, he apparently had gotten sick and I have not heard from him since.  Hope the dude is ok!

Anyway, I began playing magic cards around when 4th edition was released.  I was about 10-11 at the time.  I played casually with friends (mostly, it was my older brother and his friends) for about 2 years, and the cards have since been stored in those plastic card containers with the plastic-hinge lids that you find at card shops.  If you are wondering about wear and tear, my cards are generally all in very good condition.  There may be some very minor dust/dirt accumulation on the surface from fingers touching them while playing games, but other than that, there are no creases and there is very little wear and tear on the edges.  Overall, my cards are in very good condition since I took pride in my collection.

Below is a list of the most interesting (or nostalgic) cards I could find.  I will accept lot offers as well as individual offers in BTC.  You must also pay shipping.  Prices are negotiable, but keep in mind that nostalgia and single vs. multiple cards may impact my accepted value of the cards.

3rd edition
Fork
Wheel of Fortune
Demonic Tutor X2
Serra Angel X4
Rock Hydra X3
Lord of the Pit
Nightmare
Mahamoti Djinn X2
Vesuvan Doppleganger
Veteran Bodyguard X2
Control Magic