Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 10:13:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Announcement] New bitcoin exchange site for USD/BTC  (Read 1564 times)
Nejc Kodric (BitStamp.net) (OP)

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2011, 10:16:08 PM
Last edit: August 22, 2011, 05:47:00 PM by Nejc Kodric (BitStamp.net)

Hello Bitcoin community!

I`m co-owner of company BitStamp d.o.o. (LLC) that offers BTC/USD exchange service. Link: www.bitstamp.net

-We are located in Slovenia (EU) so all SEPA deposits and withdrawals can be sent or received next business day.
-We have no maximum limit for depositing and withdrawing although we recommend 50 000€ to be max. limit. due to simplifying the legal procedure.
-We charge 0,50% fee for exchanging goods. All new clients registered till 1th of September receive 30 days commission free bonus! Quick registration link: https://www.bitstamp.net/account/register/
-you can send funds to your friends and family with BitStamp Codes - instantly, safe and free of charge
-our system is written by professionals with lots of experience in information security
-easy trading with daily charts, intra-day charts, market data
-our main priority is to help bitcoin community grow and make it user friendly in every days life

We have great plans for future and are thrilled to be part of what we believe the simplest and safest way of exchanging goods.

Try it, trading starts now!

Your sincerely,
Nejc Kodric
www.BitStamp.net
Questions? -No problem! Mail me nejc.kodric@bitstamp.net

"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Stephen Gornick
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1010

View Profile
September 16, 2011, 06:49:27 PM

Since this is a BTC/USD market but funds are added and withdrawn as EUR (SEPA zone transfer), how (i.e., what rate) and when does conversion occur?

Unichange.me

█
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █

Nejc Kodric (BitStamp.net) (OP)

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2011, 07:12:27 PM

Since this is a BTC/USD market but funds are added and withdrawn as EUR (SEPA zone transfer), how (i.e., what rate) and when does conversion occur?

Dear Stephen!

We accept SEPA deposits as well as international deposits. All transfered funds are automatically converted USD and credited to your BitStamp account.

All funds transferred in EUR will be exchanged to USD by our bank. You can check current exchange rates here http://www.ecb.int/stats/exchange/eurofxref/html/index.en.html.

Your sincerely,
Nejc Kodric
www.BitStamp.net
Questions? -No problem! Mail me nejc.kodric@bitstamp.net

WakiMiko

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2011, 07:17:39 PM
Last edit: September 20, 2011, 07:37:20 PM by WakiMiko

sending spam emails is certainly not going to make me sign up
coinfreak