Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 06:54:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How I can buy weapons and ammunition for bitcoins?  (Read 7125 times)
ArsenShnurkov (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 28, 2011, 08:28:50 PM

I need also an anonymous delivery service (in Russia)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rebuilder
Legendary

Activity: 1615

View Profile
February 28, 2011, 08:32:43 PM

Testing the marketplace guidelines?

Selling out to advertisers shows you respect neither yourself nor the rest of us.
---------------------------------------------------------------
Too many low-quality posts? Mods not keeping things clean enough? Self-moderated threads let you keep signature spammers and trolls out!
Anonymous

February 28, 2011, 08:34:09 PM

I believe anything besides full-auto and handguns are legal in Russia.
BCEmporium
Legendary

Activity: 1218

View Profile
February 28, 2011, 09:39:14 PM

I believe anything besides full-auto and handguns are legal in Russia.

Nuclear is ok but there're not BTC enough yet to close the deal.
I guess this guy is trying to pass a subtle message just in case any exchanger "thinks" about froze his account somewhere.  Grin

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
  TRUE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM 
DECENTRALISED AUTONOMOUS UNIVERSES

HOME PAGE                                                                  WHITE PAPER 
|
Drifter

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 28, 2011, 09:45:24 PM

I guess this guy is trying to pass a subtle message just in case any exchanger "thinks" about froze his account somewhere.  Grin

In Soviet Russia, exchanger don't shut you down, you shut down exchanger!
Tongue

Anonymous

February 28, 2011, 09:45:32 PM

On another note, when I turn 18, hit me up if any of you have any Baby Deagles to sell for BTC. : P
myrkul

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

FIAT LIBERTAS RVAT CAELVM

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2011, 09:47:07 PM

Silk road has a category for weapons... Last time I looked it was empty, though (no-one selling).

BTC1MYRkuLv4XPBa6bGnYAronz55grPAGcxja
Need Dispute resolution? Public Key ID: 0x11D341CF
No person has the right to initiate force, threat of force, or fraud against another person or their property. VIM VI REPELLERE LICET
jgarzik
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1091

View Profile
February 28, 2011, 09:50:33 PM

Someone has already posted a Smith and Wesson .38 special for sale.

In the US, these sales need to be shipped to licensed firearm dealers.

Jeff Garzik, Bloq CEO, former bitcoin core dev team; opinions are my own.
Visit bloq.com / metronome.io
Donations / tip jar: 1BrufViLKnSWtuWGkryPsKsxonV2NQ7Tcj
Anonymous

February 28, 2011, 09:56:01 PM

P-sha. Just take it apart and ship it in the folds of T-Shirts. : P
myrkul

Activity: 532

FIAT LIBERTAS RVAT CAELVM

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2011, 11:16:49 PM

Technically, the only piece which must be treated as a firearm is the receiver. Everything else is "repair parts". under US law, the receiver is the gun. Also, people have legally sold unfinished receivers as DIY gun kits.

BTC1MYRkuLv4XPBa6bGnYAronz55grPAGcxja
Need Dispute resolution? Public Key ID: 0x11D341CF
No person has the right to initiate force, threat of force, or fraud against another person or their property. VIM VI REPELLERE LICET
Anonymous

March 01, 2011, 12:18:57 AM

Guns are just a tool. They are neither good or bad .  Like bitcoin Smiley
Littleshop
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2011, 02:45:05 AM

Imagine the fun if you buy a gun that way that has a criminal history.  (guns do have histories!)  Sometime you need to use it in self defense and you are now involved (right or wrong) with a crime that happened with that gun in the past.  When you buy from a licensed dealer, you at least can prove when you bought it and usually no it has no history.

error

Activity: 588

View Profile
March 03, 2011, 04:21:33 PM

I have a few boxes of 9mm handgun ammo laying around that I was thinking of selling for BTC. (I've since settled on .45ACP for myself and no longer have any 9mm handguns...)

3KzNGwzRZ6SimWuFAgh4TnXzHpruHMZmV8
MoonShadow
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1007

View Profile
March 03, 2011, 04:29:24 PM

I have a few boxes of 9mm handgun ammo laying around that I was thinking of selling for BTC. (I've since settled on .45ACP for myself and no longer have any 9mm handguns...)

Where are these 9mm ammo boxes located?

"The powers of financial capitalism had another far-reaching aim, nothing less than to create a world system of financial control in private hands able to dominate the political system of each country and the economy of the world as a whole. This system was to be controlled in a feudalist fashion by the central banks of the world acting in concert, by secret agreements arrived at in frequent meetings and conferences. The apex of the systems was to be the Bank for International Settlements in Basel, Switzerland, a private bank owned and controlled by the world's central banks which were themselves private corporations. Each central bank...sought to dominate its government by its ability to control Treasury loans, to manipulate foreign exchanges, to influence the level of economic activity in the country, and to influence cooperative politicians by subsequent economic rewards in the business world."

- Carroll Quigley, CFR member, mentor to Bill Clinton, from 'Tragedy And Hope'
semyazza

Activity: 339
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 03, 2011, 04:55:47 PM
Last edit: March 03, 2011, 06:01:34 PM by BiddingPond.com

Technically, the only piece which must be treated as a firearm is the receiver. Everything else is "repair parts". under US law, the receiver is the gun. Also, people have legally sold unfinished receivers as DIY gun kits.

Very true. Great business idea too. 80% receivers for bitcoins. You can make most 80% receivers complete with just a drill press and some hand tools.
error

Activity: 588

View Profile
March 04, 2011, 03:09:31 AM

Where are these 9mm ammo boxes located?

They were in my closet, now they're on my desk. More generally they're in New Hampshire. Smiley

Here I have 3 boxes of 50 Federal Premium Tactical (Law Enforcement)  9MM LUGER (9X19MM PARABELLUM) +P+  HYDRA-SHOK® JHP (P9HS3G1). My Beretta 92 loved them.

I can ship within the United States but the shipping will probably be expensive relative to the cost of the ammo unless you want all three boxes.

3KzNGwzRZ6SimWuFAgh4TnXzHpruHMZmV8
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: