Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 04:59:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 [172] 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 42 | Time to Revive 42 Coin - Everyone get in here!!!  (Read 357107 times)
Maurizio

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 11:30:56 PM

cause of your 0.00212 what you will get back in the period what you have made the deal with this site, you wanne ruin this thread and shit on all other 42 holders? you are not a hippie

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
.Anonymous and Untraceable.
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001

All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2014, 11:40:31 PM

cause of your 0.00212 what you will get back in the period what you have made the deal with this site, you wanne ruin this thread and shit on all other 42 holders? you are not a hippie

I got involved because Hendo felt 42Dice was worthy of becoming affiliated with 42. They gave him a bounty and worked with him on the site.

Why was maco trying to mislead us about that fact ?

Why did it take so long for 42Dice to be removed from the OP ?

Someone, anyone... BUY ME OUT and I WILL go away.

4MfEJmuUn8f1xqwiGUPjrJKYRGdDc8LyKw

derpinheimer
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 11:44:05 PM

Im sure you will be banned at this rate, so...

Also I've read a lot of your ramblings and you look like a lunatic.

DutchHammer

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 02:22:23 AM

Im sure you will be banned at this rate, so...

Also I've read a lot of your ramblings and you look like a lunatic.

Agreed.

Most of us come here for 42 updates, NOT repetitive BS.
tazcatlicoatlus

Activity: 171
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 02:32:51 AM

I got involved because Hendo felt 42Dice was worthy of becoming affiliated with 42. They gave him a bounty and worked with him on the site.

How did you lose the .00212 42?

The Jesuits = The Money Changers - Executive order 11110, Green Hilton Memorial Agreement, Global collateral accounts.. The US Treasury needs to print United States Notes backed by any physical assets; unlike this debt tool 'federal reserve note' printed by a private central bank that is 100% unconstitutional
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2014, 02:41:46 AM

Hi tazcatlicoatlus.

0.0021 was my initial investment and the other 2000 Dents were sent for testing the site.

Funny how the puppets and schills are ok with the lack of ethics shown here.

@Hendo Anytime with the premine accountability thingy. Roll Eyes

42Dice

Activity: 23

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2014, 02:55:51 AM

Hi tazcatlicoatlus.

0.0021 was my initial investment and the other 2000 Dents were sent for testing the site.

You did not "loose" anything. You have invested and will receive your coins back plus profits at the end of your two month opt out period as we agreed on.

You sent 100 dents to test with, won some and got your coins back.

The 2000 dents was sent after and you gambled it all away. I never asked for either deposits, this was your own will and you lost it gambling. Maybe for you to test the site for yourself, but not on behalf of 42dice.com

As you have been asked numerous times please take up this discussion on a separate thread or with me directly and once again please try and keep this in a professional manner.
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2014, 03:18:07 AM

Hi tazcatlicoatlus.

You did not "loose" anything. You have invested and will receive your coins back plus profits at the end of your two month opt out period as we agreed on.

The 2000 dents was sent after and you gambled it all away. I never asked for either deposits, this was your own will and you lost it gambling. Maybe for you to test the site for yourself, but not on behalf of 42dice.com

As you have been asked numerous times please take up this discussion on a separate thread or with me directly and once again please try and keep this in a professional manner.

Changing it up again ? The profits were supposed to be paid on a daily/weekly basis.

But its too late for that. You failed to meet the conditions I set. There has been NO transparency. ONLY BULLSHIT.

The 2000 Dents have not been gambled away. They never appeared and I have not been able to log in since this screenshot was taken.

I forgot the password. You reset function DOES NOT WORK. eg. broken email link.

How much of a bounty did Hendo and/or maco give you ?

Why wasn't I told about the first 279 bets BEFOREHAND ?

DO THE RIGHT THING. PROVE I/WE CAN TRUST YOU.

aimnano

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 03:36:12 AM

https://pool.chunky.ms/doge/site_assets/chunky/img/chunky_small_2.png

Hey 42 thread, looking for a place to mine 42 coin? Join us at Chunky Pool!

Here's a little more info:

• Brand new dashboard/homepage!
  • 0% fees forever, not just "for now"
  • SSL encryption
  • Custom MPOS layout
  • Support and a wonderful community @ irc.freenode.net #chunky
  • We are equipped to withstand thousands of workers
  • Excellent stability and uptime

We also provide many other coin pools and even have a coin-switching multi-port that switches between coins to maximize profitability!

One account fits all
We have modified MPOS to provide a multipool experience. You only have to create one account, and that account is shared among all of our coin instances. Unlike some other multipools, and since we're on top of MPOS, we offer you complete transparency about provided shares, found blocks and much more!

Pools
  • Dogecoin - port 3333
  • Earthcoin - port 3334
  • RonPaulCoin - port 3335
  • Lottocoin - port 3336
  • Stablecoin - port 3337
  • 42coin - port 3338
  • Digibyte - port 3339
  • Litecoin - port 3340
  • Klondikecoin - port 3341
  • Leafcoin - port 3342
  • Potcoin - port 4200
  • Multiport - port 6666

And perhaps the biggest reason of all: we are miners just like you. We started this pool because we were sick of trying to find pools that didn't go down all the time. We are committed to making a better mining environment for you and for ourselves.

https://pool.chunky.ms/
problem42

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 03:54:02 AM

Hi tazcatlicoatlus.

Changing it up again ? The profits were supposed to be paid on a daily/weekly basis.

But its too late for that. You failed to meet the conditions I set. There has been NO transparency. ONLY BULLSHIT.

The 2000 Dents have not been gambled away. They never appeared and I have not been able to log in since this screenshot was taken.

I am considering buying you out (plus possibly funding a little bit more if the option is still available).  I won't do so until the instant deposit/withdrawal feature is implemented, however.  I really feel that this is a necessary feature for any crypto site, but gambling especially.  I'll keep a lookout over the next few weeks like 42Dice said.  (Also, as a more minor priority, the login section seems to overlap with other parts of the site.  If this is just a weird issue on my end, then disregard it.)

Disclaimer:
After seeing the issues you've had, I just to make it absolutely clear:  I am only considering buying you out and this is in no way binding.  This is simply informative and I don't want to get your hopes up.  I am in no way making any agreement at this time and I reserve my right (and your right too!) to back out any time and for whatever reason before I transfer the funds.  If I think that 42dice has intention to scam me, if the website starts crashing, or if I just simply change my mind, then I will not invest.  Please feel free to sell your share to someone else in the meantime if you'd like - don't let me hold you back from any other offer.  I'm half afraid to post this for fear that I will be harassed/bullied into investing.

Finally, let's all *try* to get along please.  We all have a common friend: 42coin!
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2014, 04:29:05 AM

Hi tazcatlicoatlus.

I am considering buying you out (plus possibly funding a little bit more if the option is still available).  I won't do so until the instant deposit/withdrawal feature is implemented, however.  I really feel that this is a necessary feature for any crypto site, but gambling especially.  I'll keep a lookout over the next few weeks like 42Dice said.  (Also, as a more minor priority, the login section seems to overlap with other parts of the site.  If this is just a weird issue on my end, then disregard it.)

Disclaimer:
After seeing the issues you've had, I just to make it absolutely clear:  I am only considering buying you out and this is in no way binding.  This is simply informative and I don't want to get your hopes up.  I am in no way making any agreement at this time and I reserve my right (and your right too!) to back out any time and for whatever reason before I transfer the funds.  If I think that 42dice has intention to scam me, if the website starts crashing, or if I just simply change my mind, then I will not invest.  Please feel free to sell your share to someone else in the meantime if you'd like - don't let me hold you back from any other offer.  I'm half afraid to post this for fear that I will be harassed/bullied into investing.

Finally, let's all *try* to get along please.  We all have a common friend: 42coin!

Hi problem42.

That will not be neccessary as someone has beat you to it. To my surprise, someone (with deep 42 pockets Grin ) has sent 0.00212 42 to the addy I posted earlier today. I am hereby asking that person to please step forward so that proper credit and thanks can be given.

http://altexplorer.net/address/4MfEJmuUn8f1xqwiGUPjrJKYRGdDc8LyKw

I know it wasn't 42Dice because the original deposit hasn't been touched.
http://altexplorer.net/address/4QurRkD9qfjWTEnrHPmXyj3HnWMnwW7Xyr

I highly recommend that you avoid any direct dealings with 42Dice and maco, for the reasons previously posted. They WILL tell you anything, to get what they want. You may as well include Hendo with that. His silence on this matter, and others, speaks volumes.

problem42

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 04:54:44 AM

Hi tazcatlicoatlus.

Disclaimer:

Hi problem42.

That will not be neccessary as someone has beat you to it. To my surprise, someone (with deep 42 pockets Grin ) has sent 0.00212 42 to the addy I posted earlier today. I am hereby asking that person to please step forward so that proper credit and thanks can be given.

I highly recommend that you avoid any direct dealings with 42Dice and maco, for the reasons previously posted. They WILL tell you anything, to get what they want. You may as well include Hendo with that. His silence on this matter, and others, speaks volumes.
I'm glad to hear that someone was kind enough to pay.  It is still possible that it was 42Dice (or maco or Hendo) since they can have more than one address.  If I had to make a wild guess, I'd think that one of those 3 had paid you the refund.  Following the money trail seems to lead to the original 0.42 premine, so I think it's likely to be one of them (however, it's just speculation of course).
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2014, 05:55:56 AM

Hi tazcatlicoatlus.

Disclaimer:

Hi problem42.

I'm glad to hear that someone was kind enough to pay.  It is still possible that it was 42Dice (or maco or Hendo) since they can have more than one address.  If I had to make a wild guess, I'd think that one of those 3 had paid you the refund.  Following the money trail seems to lead to the original 0.42 premine, so I think it's likely to be one of them (however, it's just speculation of course).

I doubt it was maco or 42Dice and for all we know, they may have duped Hendo aswell.

If you do end up dealing with 42Dice, watch your PMs closely for quotes that may have been omitted. I will PM you or anyone an example of this, if requested.

Maurizio

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 11:45:49 AM

you should leave now

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
dreggsagg

Activity: 27

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 01:52:19 PM

Hippie Tech and 42Dice ...

Your getting on my nerves

please leave the thread

(Ihr geht mir auf die Nerven, verlasst bitte den thread)
Maurizio

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 02:25:00 PM

good to see that there are people out there who support 42 even with buying that hippie out for stop destroying our thread.
thx and now bring that coin to overstock.com

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
42Dice

Activity: 23

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2014, 05:12:48 PM

I will be making a side thread to explain all the false accusations Hippie Tech has been making about myself and 42dice.com

I have asked for this conversation to be moved numerous times and I will no longer respond on here.
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2014, 05:37:23 PM

good to see that there are people out there who support 42 even with buying that hippie out for stop destroying our thread.
thx and now bring that coin to overstock.com

LOLz me ?

I'm not the one who is letting the mulitpools RAPE 42 for yet another day.

I am not the one who has yet to be held accountable for misleading the public about the dice game and the PREMINE.

If the truth hurts that much, click the 'ignore' button under my name and sing LA LA LA LA F'N LAAA, very loud and hopefully you'll feel better soon. Tongue

Taint

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 10:29:44 PM
Last edit: February 09, 2014, 12:05:33 AM by Taint

The issue is more to do with your ulterior motives, rather than your stated 'good intentions'.

You have a considerably larger stake in this coin than I do and probably many others; yet you publicly destroy the reputation of the coin and those associated with it; rather than dealing with it in private and with a little more dignity.

By airing your 'Dirty Laundry' very publicly, you've only succeeded in damaging the coin for everyone. Ok, fine, you might have warned us all off of the 42Dice site, but considering how obvious your motives are, how can we trust you? The result is that we trust neither party and the coin's reputation tarnished.

So how cheap do you want to get your '42' before you let us raise its value out of the gutter; so you can make a massive profit?

That's not a very 'Hippie' thing to do.

Want Free Bitcoins? Try http://freebitco.in/?r=343120
Maurizio

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 10:53:26 PM

The issue is more to do with your ulterior motives, rather than your stated 'good intentions'.

You have a considerably larger stake in this coin than I do and probably many others; yet you publicly destroy the reputation of the coin and those associated with it; rather than dealing with it in private and with a little more dignity.

By airing your 'Dirty Laundry' very publicly, you've only succeeded in damaging the coin for everyone. Ok, fine, you might have warned us all off of the 42Dice site, but considering how obvious your motives are, how can we trust you? The result is that we trust neither party and the coin's reputation tarnished.

So how cheap do you want to get your '42' before you let us raise it's value out of the gutter; so you can make a massive profit?

That's not a very 'Hippie' thing to do.

WORD

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Pages: « 1 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 [172] 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 »
  Print  

Jump to: