Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:23:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 【ANN】【ICO】⚽BetOnChart-innovation in betting and biggest football ICO 🏆! MVP! 🔥  (Read 1346 times)
betonchart (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 88
Merit: 0

Innovative in-play betting platform

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 11:59:21 AM
Last edit: July 13, 2018, 03:53:23 PM by betonchart

WEBSITE     •       B E T   O N   C H A R T      •    WHITEPAPER
    [  I N N O V A T I O N      I N      B E T T I N G  ]    

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
betonchart (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 03:13:11 PM

Hello! I am editor from icoholder.com. Your ICO was added to our listing and now is available to investors: https://icoholder.com/en/bet-on-chart-21983 You can edit your Page by adding more information about your ICO after verification and also verify team members to improve ranking. 

Hello! Thanks, will add all the necessary info.

LoveCryptoAll

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:17:27 PM

I believe that your idea "Modern technologies and the latest achievements in the field of AI allow us to recreate a football match in the form of a chart that moves up or down depending on the current situation on the ground." While regular bets (as well as its version in the game ) revolve around the result of the match, we offer the opportunity to bet on everything that happens during a live game, by making decisions in a second. " - is revolutionary. I do not know if it was implemented in other projects, but I have not seen it anywhere.
betonchart (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 08:31:21 AM

I believe that your idea "Modern technologies and the latest achievements in the field of AI allow us to recreate a football match in the form of a chart that moves up or down depending on the current situation on the ground." While regular bets (as well as its version in the game ) revolve around the result of the match, we offer the opportunity to bet on everything that happens during a live game, by making decisions in a second. " - is revolutionary. I do not know if it was implemented in other projects, but I have not seen it anywhere.

Thanks for the feedback! We would emphasize on that side of the product that makes it more dynamic, more involving, and just more simple than today's betting. There is just one single chart, and everything is really easy and intuitive to use. Btw, we've got a demo to try - https://demo.betonchart.com - so you're welcome to write your thoughts after actually trying the product!

NOTORIOUST1

Activity: 93

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:39:04 AM

Just tried the demo and i must say i really like everything about it of course it can be improved but i'm sure the team is working on that but the live betting aspect of it is just so good and fun as it should be. i think awesome UI and UX are paramount and from handling the demo i can tell this can turn into something big keep it up guys.
Komosa

Activity: 1358
Merit: 581

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:50:36 AM

Just tried the demo and i must say i really like everything about it of course it can be improved but i'm sure the team is working on that but the live betting aspect of it is just so good and fun as it should be. i think awesome UI and UX are paramount and from handling the demo i can tell this can turn into something big keep it up guys.
I also liked the demo very much, I used to bet on football. And this is a completely new approach to online betting. I can say that a lot of people are very gambling, and the platform has all the chances to take its niche in the market.
LoveCryptoAll

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:26:49 PM

Guys. I looked through the project again. Very coolly decorated. It is a pity that he was not introduced before? The World Cup starts in three days. I would like to bet now.
TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:33:54 PM

I also liked the demo very much, I used to bet on football. And this is a completely new approach to online betting. I can say that a lot of people are very gambling, and the platform has all the chances to take its niche in the market.

A lot of people are addicted in gambling.
That's why this platform will always have customers.
But pity for those who gamble their hard-earned money and ended up losing them.
People should learn that gambling should be fun so don't risk money what you can't afford to lose.
Feetshot

Activity: 308
Merit: 24

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 12:06:36 PM

If the dev team do more interview session, with Q&A sessions giving the bounty team more resources to post, it will go a long way to improve PR activities.
NOTORIOUST1

Activity: 93

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 12:30:59 PM

People should learn that gambling should be fun so don't risk money what you can't afford to lose.

YES totaly agree with you there but with the real time betting and all the things you can play with it, i can honestly say this game is addictinly good (if that is even a word) in a good way though  Wink
betonchart (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 08:58:49 AM

If the dev team do more interview session, with Q&A sessions giving the bounty team more resources to post, it will go a long way to improve PR activities.

Hello, that's the very thing that will go live soon. Q&A sessions with ICO official advisers along with project's founders addressing the auditory. Visit our FB/Telegram page to see more! Thanks!

betonchart (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 09:00:43 AM

YES totaly agree with you there but with the real time betting and all the things you can play with it, i can honestly say this game is addictinly good (if that is even a word) in a good way though  Wink

Thanks, we appreciate the opinion! And truly believe that the game is, as you said, addictinly good in a good way Wink)

betonchart (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 09:39:59 AM

Guys. I looked through the project again. Very coolly decorated. It is a pity that he was not introduced before? The World Cup starts in three days. I would like to bet now.

Hello, thanks, we really appreciate the opinion!

Regarding World Cup: we're doing our best in order to lauch the game ASAP, and we really like what we're getting. So have just a little patience, and soon you'll be able to bet within our platform! Btw, in order to be prepared for the start - there is a MVP on the website, so you can try it now. There is a number of various matches with our chart, so you can see for yourself how the chart reacts to certain actions on the field.

And we remind you, that there is an ongoing World Cup tournament, which we launched together with Stox.com. Very easy and entertaining: make a bet, and win CHART tokens! All you have to do is predict the winners of WC 2018 Wink More info can be found on our FB/Telegram page!

betonchart (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 09:43:36 AM

Thanks a lot, appreciate it!

betonchart (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 09:48:03 AM
Last edit: June 14, 2018, 08:35:54 AM by betonchart

Amazing news for everyone, who wants to participate in Bet on Chart and earn your CHART tokens: we've launched our own Airdrop 🛫 on: 🌐 http://airdrop.betonchart.com

ℹ️ To be eligible for our Airdrop, please join our Telegram channel: https://t.me/betonchart
ℹ️ More info regarding our Airdrop is available on our Telegram group: https://t.me/betonchat

betonchart (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 03:18:02 PM

Great news, Bet On Chart official Bounty Campaign is ready: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4469693.new#new

Don't miss the chance to participate in the project!

Feetshot

Activity: 308
Merit: 24

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 11:15:43 AM

I like the idea of your project. Tell me, please, what is the minimum amount needed to start investing in the project?
betonchart (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 11:35:36 AM

I like the idea of your project. Tell me, please, what is the minimum amount needed to start investing in the project?

Hello, for now it's 5 ETH minimum. During the crowdsale (September) it will be 0.1 ETH.
*Bonus: invest now, and you will gain 30%+

betonchart (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 09:12:23 AM
Last edit: June 21, 2018, 09:50:53 AM by betonchart

Hello, everyone! Here’s a quick update on what’s doing on with, no doubts, the most ambitious football ⚽ ICO of 2018 - Bet On Chart!

Hey, as the World Cup 🏆 is starting its way, so do we gain momentum on our project! 📅 Lets start from what’s been done in a past few weeks:

We successfully started our media campaign, so now you can join us on: Telegram, FB, Twitter, Medium and other social networks (check the whole list on our FB page in “About” section). Join us, and keep a hand on pulse the of football world 🌏 with us!

Also, our website keeps updating and now looks better than ever! Seriously, just check betonchart.com to make sure - it’s beautiful! New animations, plenty of info on our team and… now you’re able to reserve tokens as our closed presale 💱 has already started!

Moreover, we have improved charts on our MVP (demo), so now everyone can get acquainted with what’s coming. Also, we keep improving visual effects like 2D sports field visualization ⛳ . And last but not least - we put all our development team efforts to integrate live sports data 📈.

PS
And yes, we've launched our Bounty campaign, so check it out on: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4469693.new#new

betonchart (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 12:07:17 PM

It's 6 hours before the main game of the day, and Bet On Chart welcomes you to one of the main football cities - Saint Petersburg!

Watch our invitation on: http://bit.ly/2lkdZC3

Make your prediction of the match on: http://bit.ly/predictworldcup2018

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: