Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:44:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][CYRO]Cyronium - Crypto Asset Powered by Precious Metal  (Read 440 times)
BitLoader (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 64

Never Mind

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:28:17 PM
Last edit: May 25, 2018, 02:03:43 PM by BitLoader

Stay in Touch!

CYRONIUM is a crypto asset powered by precious metal

Cyronium: "justice for prosperity!" An asset that can improve the welfare of all factions!

Cyronium was created to provide prosperity for the people. We are here to help people achieve better life. We have ambitions to alleviate poverty, fight economic injustice, and provide a fair investment instrument for everyone. All of these visions, missions, and ambitions will be manifested by promoting love and caring for others, based on creativity and advanced technology.

Investing is one of the smartest steps to multiple our money. By investing, "money will work for us". The concept of profitable and real investment is able to increase our economic welfare and followed by improvement our standard of living as well as our prosperity.

.1. POWERED BY CERTIFIED PRECIOUS METAL2. HAVE A GREAT MASSIVE AND IMPACTUL PROJECT3. REQUIRED AS THE MAIN CRYPTO ASSET MARKETPLACE
.Gold is the most valuable precious metal. It continues to increase in value during the 4000 years of human economic history. This precious metal will be the most powerful guarantee of your investment value.

According to experts, the price of stable gold will rise 20-30 times in the next 25 years.
Cyronium has a vision that has been breakdown with a clear and very measurable impact for the benefit of the international economy, for every groups.

This long-term project will continue to increase the value of CYRONIUM in the market exponentially, and even exceed the speed of rising prices of precious metals.
All economic coins developed with all these activities will be driven by Cyronium as the main digital asset.

A higher demand, because in the near future all digital assets (Ethereum, Tron, Cardano, and more than 100 other tokens) exist in SANTARA Digital Exchange, with CYRONIUM as the basic crypto asset.
.4. ADVANCED TECHNOLGY CYRONIUM5. HARD WORKING AND NETWORKING
.The Value of CYRONIUM token will continue to increase due to the highly agile nature of Cyronium technological development. Currently CYRONIUM uses the most advanced generation for its blockchain technology.

A very unique technology always increases the value of a coin in the digital exchange market.
A team with decades of experiences in the digital security industry and precious metals. Their expertise and determination of tireless work are the greatest assets that will continue to elevate the value of Cyronium in digital assets exchange.

The team continues to work hard, supported by a very strong network of founders at international and national levels, keeping CYRONIUM's value to rise constantly in the market.

ROADMAP

March 2016
The conceptualization of Cyronium and team formation.
July 2016
Developing various algorithms for mining, token generation,
crypto wallet creation and prototyping stages.
February 2017
Algorithms finalization
May 2017
Development of supporting technology, marketing strategy
and Customer Support systems.
August 2017
Finalization of various aspects including technology, legal,
licensing, trading experience, and trading platform
Today
Released to public. Doing pre-sale (private offering)
at 20% lower rate
26 May 2018
Initial Coin Offering (ICO).
26 June 2018
After ICO, Cyronium will become a trading instrument
that is open for 24 hours in 7 days.
Cyronium becomes the base value for trading crypto
assets and will be traded in the Marketplace.
Begin to invite international companies, and Cyronium can
be directly used as a means of purchasing in the field of
telecommunications, technology, finance, entertainment,
and much more.
Digital investments of Cyronium can be used as a reference
to invest in other modes, such as conventional investments
in financial institutions.

INITIAL COIN OFFERING

.Start.....Number of tokens for sale.....End
.May 26, 2018 (10:00AM GMT+7).....50.000 CYRO.....June 26, 2018 (11:00AM GMT)
.Tokens exchange rate.....Acceptable currencies.....
.0.001 Cyronium = USD 1.8 / IDR 26.500...BTC, ETH, USD, IDR

TOKEN ALLOCATION
FUNDS DISTRIBUTION

Who is Behind Cyronium

Mardigu Wowiek Prasantyo - MWP

A Visionary Leader
A visionary, talented and ambitious person that never stop working to make his business a global game changers.

A Man of Honour
A person who always works day and night to build legacy.

Highly Experienced
30 Years of Experience in Global Business.

Fully Committed Professional
Leading hundreds of young idealistic professionals that are highly competent, with endless determination.

Stay in Touch!

DISCLAIMER:
I am not part of the team.
This thread will managed and all questions will answered by azper

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitLoader (OP)

Never Mind

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:29:06 PM
Last edit: May 29, 2018, 08:55:22 AM by BitLoader

BitLoader (OP)

Never Mind

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:51:06 PM

Reserve for update
mientoeg

Activity: 129
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:44:31 PM

Cyronium I think this project has a good purpose and start but unfortunately for pre sale is very expensive
rezakurnia66

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:33:20 AM

We just follow the development of this project in the future hopefully later more and more support and pre-sale could go smoothly and successfully.

Riskiagung2425

Activity: 340
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 02:21:16 PM

Any bounty campaign for this project sir ?
himanshu93

Activity: 94

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 02:44:10 PM

I would love to see how much they are able to raise.
Nyur

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:52:28 PM

Hello! Do you plan to use KYC procedure at your ICO or it will be fully anonymised?
Dalazar

Merit: 12

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:08:53 PM

It's good that your project is aimed at improving the well-being of the people, this is certainly topical. I hope you will be able to realize all your plans. I will follow the development of your project
bimboy1

Activity: 133
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:18:28 PM

the concept offered Cyronium project is very interesting because it brings the concept of golden investment in blockchain technology
Yaiko08

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:58:05 AM

the concept offered Cyronium project is very interesting because it brings the concept of golden investment in blockchain technology
very innovative concept offered in this project.
and with a lot of new projects are popping up, I hope the team here are able to create a strategy that is very nice, so there will be many investors who are interested in this project.
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:18:04 AM

It's good that your project is aimed at improving the well-being of the people, this is certainly topical. I hope you will be able to realize all your plans. I will follow the development of your project

Their website is down? I like their ambitions, mission and vision but why tied up with gold? Do they know that most projects trying to correlate or do business with gold end up scam or crap or most of them failed? Better develop this project in other means but don't use the power of precious metal as your backing.
KotanKmu

Activity: 172

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:28:30 AM

projects that promise I'm sure everything will go smoothly and can achieve its success easily.
nabilapimpo

Activity: 602

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:58:52 AM

viewed from the goals and concepts offered is indeed interesting and I hope there will be a lot of support for this project and I also really hope teams provide the best performance for this project so that later can be successfully achieved the target.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
ramahero01

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:15:43 AM

viewed from the goals and concepts offered is indeed interesting and I hope there will be a lot of support for this project and I also really hope teams provide the best performance for this project so that later can be successfully achieved the target.
it's true that this project deserves to be developed to succeed in the future, because it has a good goal, and I am sure the team will always do the best for the future so this project can achieve its success with the maximum.
Laurensa

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:26:33 AM

it's true that this project deserves to be developed to succeed in the future, because it has a good goal, and I am sure the team will always do the best for the future so this project can achieve its success with the maximum.
the purpose and concept of this project is clear hopefully his future will achieve its success easily and maximally this project as we all expect. teams must always work together with compact for the future of this project a lot of investors who glance because with the cohesiveness of the team can make power pull for investors.
Yaiko08

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:57:22 AM

the purpose and concept of this project is clear hopefully his future will achieve its success easily and maximally this project as we all expect. teams must always work together with compact for the future of this project a lot of investors who glance because with the cohesiveness of the team can make power pull for investors.
because the success of a project depends on all the team who manage this project, if they developed the project with a very good project, I believe it can definitely run smoothly and can be easily to achieve success.
aidit45@gmail.com

Activity: 1554
Merit: 255

payMe - P2E

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:47:47 PM

I think this is a project I've heard in the local media, whether cyronium provides collateral in the form of valuables like gold

▄▄▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▄
                       ▄▄███████████████  ▄   █       ▄           ▄
                    ▄███████████████████  █   █      ▐██         ██▌
                  ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄  ▀ ▄▀     ▐████       ████▌
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄      ██▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄   ██████     ██████         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████▄  █▀ ██████████████   ████    ████   ▐███████   ███████▌     ▄███████████▄
████▀     ▀███▄   ████▀     ▀████    ████  ████   ▐███  ████ ████  ███▌   ▄████▄▄▄▄▄█████
████       ████   ███▌       ████     ████████    ███▌   ███████   ▐███   ███████████████
████▄     ▄███▀   ████▄     ▄████      ██████    ▐███     █████     ███▌  ▀███▄      ▄▄
█████████████▀     ██████████████       ████    ▐███▌      ███      ▐███▌   ▀██████████▀
████  ▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀      ████     ▀▀▀▀        █        ▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀
████                                  ████
████                                 ████

►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
dzkrb1966

Activity: 602
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:53:26 PM

You have it written. "This long-term project will continue to increase the cost of CYRONIUM in the market exponentially and even exceed the rate of growth in prices for precious metals." I would like to ask. Have you mentioned gold for the sake of the artistic image, to emphasize the nonentity of the remaining cryptonyms in comparison with yours or to show that your coin can be baked with gold?
LoveStory

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:35:26 AM

I see a lot of people who provide support to the project. it shows that the project is indeed very good and worth it if it can be developed in the future.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: