Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 03:17:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The fantastic noagenda inflation service is here to save you!  (Read 4008 times)
Anonymous

March 22, 2011, 01:23:19 PM

I offer this service out of the goodness of my heart to all those distressed people who are scared of the deflation . I know its on top of all your minds and I am here to ease your burden.

Every year I will let you send me an increasing amount of your coins. Naturally you will want to spend your coins as fast as possible so that next year you need to hold onto less and you will have more stuff you bought like flat screen tv's , microwaves and other goodies. Every year send your coins to 18vSVcS8upH34qsFvshwjxHcxH2gNnusff and you wont have to face the horror of increasing value .

I promise to do great things with all the coins you send me like build roads ,schools and pay pensions for old people and put more and more cops on the street for your safety of course. I might even fight a few wars just so you can sleep at night safe in the knowledge you will never have to face the deflation nightmare.

I am a hero and should be obeyed because I am such a nice person who only wants the best for you and to protect your children. You will never have to fear the deflation because the deflation is a terrorist and a child molester. Just to be nice I will let you work more and more hours and also your partner can work as well and your kids will spend all day in brainwashing camps school to be taught that the deflation is out to get them if they dont sing the national anthem .

My service comes with a ben bernank - a wizard who's special powers keep the deflation away by storing all your coins in the goldman sacks . You can sleep at night knowing the deflation is under control . Doesnt it make you feel great to compensate the deflation slayers with large bonuses . It takes a lot out of these superheros who slay the deflation dragon. They should all dine with the president and receive knighthoods from the queen  for their sacrifices. It is all for your benefit and peace of mind.

Oh wait....does that mean I will end up with 1 coin while they will end up with 99 ? Nah thats a conspiracy....

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lumos

Activity: 157
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 22, 2011, 01:27:52 PM

i have sent all my coins
Anonymous

March 22, 2011, 01:30:24 PM

i have sent all my coins

Doesnt that make you feel better ?
S3052
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 22, 2011, 01:30:52 PM

Prices on MtGox are rallying today, must be because they all want to buy coins to send to noagendamarket ...

Jered Kenna (TradeHill)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2011, 01:43:55 PM

Do you offer free shipping on the Ben Bernank?

moneyandtech.com
@moneyandtech @jeredkenna
Anonymous

March 22, 2011, 01:55:28 PM

Do you offer free shipping on the Ben Bernank?

Postage is free but he will keep even more deflation away by personally cleaning out your pockets.
Anonymous

March 22, 2011, 01:57:51 PM

Prices on MtGox are rallying today, must be because they all want to buy coins to send to noagendamarket ...

Of course. Its an investment plan that cant lose.  Everyone likes to feel safe. I just hope all the coins go through the airport body scanners to be properly irradiated.
Jered Kenna (TradeHill)

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2011, 01:59:24 PM

Of course. Its an investment plan that cant lose.  Everyone likes to feel safe. I just hope all the coins go through the airport body scanners to be properly irradiated.

If you want to be 100% sure you could just buy a ticket with a layover in Tokyo.

moneyandtech.com
Anonymous

March 22, 2011, 02:17:18 PM

If you want to be 100% sure you could just buy a ticket with a layover in Tokyo.

You need to buy me a first class ticket with hot towels and champagne  - I have all those unmanned drones remember. The things I do for you people....

You need to be quick everyone as the rally is increasing your value by the  minute!
nanotube

Activity: 482
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2011, 04:12:37 PM

See also another great anti-deflation service: http://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4782.0

Join #bitcoin-market on freenode for real-time market updates.
Join #bitcoin-otc - an over-the-counter trading market. http://bitcoin-otc.com
OTC web of trust: http://bitcoin-otc.com/trust.php
My trust rating: http://bitcoin-otc.com/viewratingdetail.php?nick=nanotube
carp

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 22, 2011, 04:55:41 PM

You need to buy me a first class ticket with hot towels and champagne  - I have all those unmanned drones remember. The things I do for you people....

You need to be quick everyone as the rally is increasing your value by the  minute!

I, for one, welcome our new anti-deflationary overlord.

Now what are you planning to do with those drones? I would like to see them used to help the Libyan uprising. Will you be acting in concert with the UN resolutions.... or perhaps going after the tyrant personally?
lumos

Activity: 157
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 23, 2011, 12:34:21 AM

:C when do i see profitz

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 23, 2011, 05:09:58 AM

People! Don't waste money by sending this person to Tokyo, when I'm already here. Just send me your bitcoins. I can take care of them much more efficiently anyway. With my crack team, we will utilize synergy to produce ultimate deflation fighting efforts.

You heard it here first.
Anonymous

March 23, 2011, 09:21:18 AM

People! Don't waste money by sending this person to Tokyo, when I'm already here. Just send me your bitcoins. I can take care of them much more efficiently anyway. With my crack team, we will utilize synergy to produce ultimate deflation fighting efforts.

You heard it here first.

Wasting money is part of the service you see. The more you waste the more it keeps the deflation monster away Smiley

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 23, 2011, 12:41:04 PM

But sending you to Tokyo to waste money is inefficient! Yes, it might waste a lot of money, but the ten hours you are on the plane, not to mention the two or more hours at your end, and at least an hour at this end in airports, you just won't be able to waste money. Whereas, I can waste money that entire time, at a lower rate perhaps, but added up, it would still be more than sending you here. Wink
Jered Kenna (TradeHill)

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2011, 01:52:38 PM

In the end what's important is that it gets wasted.
Maybe we can play hot potato with it and do a few transfers back and forth to waste some electricity.

moneyandtech.com
frankiebits

Activity: 155
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 26, 2011, 02:34:51 AM

I offer this service out of the goodness of my heart to all those distressed people who are scared of the deflation . I know its on top of all your minds and I am here to ease your burden.

Every year I will let you send me an increasing amount of your coins. Naturally you will want to spend your coins as fast as possible so that next year you need to hold onto less and you will have more stuff you bought like flat screen tv's , microwaves and other goodies. Every year send your coins to 18vSVcS8upH34qsFvshwjxHcxH2gNnusff and you wont have to face the horror of increasing value .

I promise to do great things with all the coins you send me like build roads ,schools and pay pensions for old people and put more and more cops on the street for your safety of course. I might even fight a few wars just so you can sleep at night safe in the knowledge you will never have to face the deflation nightmare.

I am a hero and should be obeyed because I am such a nice person who only wants the best for you and to protect your children. You will never have to fear the deflation because the deflation is a terrorist and a child molester. Just to be nice I will let you work more and more hours and also your partner can work as well and your kids will spend all day in brainwashing camps school to be taught that the deflation is out to get them if they dont sing the national anthem .

My service comes with a ben bernank - a wizard who's special powers keep the deflation away by storing all your coins in the goldman sacks . You can sleep at night knowing the deflation is under control . Doesnt it make you feel great to compensate the deflation slayers with large bonuses . It takes a lot out of these superheros who slay the deflation dragon. They should all dine with the president and receive knighthoods from the queen  for their sacrifices. It is all for your benefit and peace of mind.

Oh wait....does that mean I will end up with 1 coin while they will end up with 99 ? Nah thats a conspiracy....

I HOPE YOU ALL KNOW THIS IS A JOKE
DO NOT SEND THIS MAN ANYTHING
Anonymous

March 26, 2011, 03:38:56 AM

My service comes with a ben bernank - a wizard who's special powers keep the deflation away by storing all your coins in the goldman sacks . You can sleep at night knowing the deflation is under control . Doesnt it make you feel great to compensate the deflation slayers with large bonuses . It takes a lot out of these superheros who slay the deflation dragon. They should all dine with the president and receive knighthoods from the queen  for their sacrifices. It is all for your benefit and peace of mind.

I HOPE YOU ALL KNOW THIS IS A JOKE
DO NOT SEND THIS MAN ANYTHING

[/quote]

ISNT IT OBVIOUS?HuhHuhHuh

[/quote]

fabianhjr

Activity: 322

Do The Evolution

View Profile
March 26, 2011, 03:43:52 AM

noagenda, by investing the sent money into public infrastructure, wouldn't it improve the economy and by concequence rise the buying power of Bitcoins? Just asking. Tongue

benjamindees
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 26, 2011, 05:17:58 AM

I actually saw a ben bernank at Lowes the other day.  It was wearing a suit and tie and had a bald head with a grey beard and everything and it followed me into the hardware aisle to buy carriage bolts.  I probably should have asked it for some stimulus money.

Civil Liberty Through Complex Mathematics
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: