Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 05:20:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN][TGE] Xtribe: Decentralized Geolocated Ecommerce Platform on Blockchain✅  (Read 523 times)
cryptodemystified (OP)

Activity: 94
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 07:41:53 PM
Last edit: August 14, 2018, 04:32:05 AM by cryptodemystified

WEBSITE | TELEGRAM |FACEBOOK | TWITTER | YOUTUBE | INSTAGRAM | LINKEDIN

========================================================

XTRIBE
Decentralized Geolocated E-commerce Platform Based on Blockchain

========================================================

fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

Xtribe is a personal Geomarketplace: a small and handy tool which
has deeply changed the traditional concept of e-commerce.

Xtribe is a free app without any transaction costs. With Xtribe you can
sell, buy, rent and exchange a wide range of products and services, within your
local business market.

You will shortly find out that you don’t need to go overseas to find your dream product.
You can purchase it from an individual who lives in your town, or from your trusted shop
or even at the nearest shopping mall.
The founding principle of Xtribe is meeting people, together with encouraging them to
shop locally and chatting with others. There’s no more time to stay at home and sit
behind a screen.

Selling has never been so easy: only the time to take a picture of
your product and you will immediately share it with other Xtribers.

The Xtribe cryptocurrency is based on the request of our community to have a currency for exchanges within the App.

Total amount of tokens to be issued by Xtribe = 2 Billion XRBT
The total amount will be broken down into three distinct parts:
TGE = 700MM XRBT (500MM for TGE + 200MM for discounts and bonuses)

Token Reserve = 1200MM XRBT
Advisors = 100MM XRBT

Xtribe allocated 100MM XRBT for advisors, marketing, and the management team.

* Discount rate 20% for contributors of atleast 50 ETH + Bonus rate 10% for contributors of atleast 10 ETH
Early bouns rate 10% for contributions made in the first 10 days, under 50 ETH. Early bonus rate 5% for contributions made in the second 10 days, under 50 ETH.

fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

Marketing Campaign
• Web and Social media: 40%
• Other Media: 15%

Workforce (Team)
• Primary sales force / Agents: 13%
• Management: 7%

IT & Software Development
• Enhancing user experience: 10%
• Further options implementation: 10%

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
5o5kY

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 03:31:28 AM

The bounty hunter question: Will there be a bounty, including translation?

The normal ICO investor question: The clips look very professional, the website looks professional, why isn't there a special tab for "TEAM"...a lot of people are interested in that.

I'll keep an eye on you guys.

Toqqn.com ● Crypto Mining Is Now Social
▬▬ ● ● Blockchain Based, Powered by People ● ● ▬▬ (https://toqqn.com)
junforever

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 04:02:07 AM

If you have a bounty available for spanish translation and/or for promoting your project(in english and/or spanish crypto channels)  and/or moderate your discord/telegram english and/or spanish project´s channels, promotional banners, project´s web sites, I would like to reserve it!, this is my portfolio and my previous works and the list of crypto channels where I can promote your project

http://bit.ly/2HvGwNx

Please let me know if you are interesting with a pm, thanks and good luck with your project!
aharling12

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:03:35 PM

Here are the Xtribe bounties in case anyone missed them!

They are listed Bounty0x.

Translation: https://beta.bounty0x.io/bounties/566937
Telegram: https://beta.bounty0x.io/bounties/566784
Twitter: https://beta.bounty0x.io/bounties/566830
Geeyou

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 04:08:51 AM

Beautiful project
Kangheri

Activity: 114

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 04:36:49 AM

I read this thread and personally I really the project hope success every good ICO crypto rocks!
merridaa

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 03:09:36 PM

the project is simple but can help many people find the nearest market, so that they don't have to go far away to get what they want, being local becomes more interesting than before, a project that really inspired many people to join , and at no cost, this is very special

FARASHA        >        CARDIOVASCULAR DISEASES                     
   SOLUTION (http://ico.farasha.care/)
Findicoico

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:29:59 AM

Hi everyone! Just added this incredible ICO to my website   https://findico.io/ico/xtribe   Findico.io is a leading cryptocurrency and ICOs portal. Whether you are already involved with ICO or other cryptocurrencies or just want to get into it, Findico.io is a resource to keep updated. ICO rating platform supported by investors and financial experts and users. Findico.io mission is to make it easy for users to find the best ICOs to join. We strive to provide useful and transparent information on ICOs, helping users find projects that have a great potential for success. We also offer a whitelabel platform for ICO projects (Wallet, tokensale system, smart contract, audit and etc) to present themselves to potential users. We have steadily increased the quantity and the quality of information required from ICO projects and we will continue to do so to help this new industry flourish.
demonic098

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

Ximply for president!!!

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:37:33 AM

Can anyone give me a successful E-commerce that runs on blockchain? I've seen a lot of ICO and bounties that offers this kind of project but non of them seems to be successful or i just missed those who become successful? The last one I saw was Elementh(EEE) It's ICO has ended last April 30 and still below on it's ICO price.

Buy me a drink ETH: 0xED47aFa721e4228Bf19434aDDB1B79E740822540
kaido19

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:26:44 PM

This application maps the cryptocurrency version, it's great to be able to have this because it can find a P2P seller or buyer, and can negotiate, but can all transaction history be safe? saved without anyone knowing? or everyone can know all the history of transactions that we have
Namita

Activity: 169

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:39:51 PM

Innovative and very exciting project, it will surely be successful and will reach the planned goal. I hope this project will attract more investors.
logictense

Activity: 2146
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 03:03:12 PM

I read this thread and personally I really the project hope success every good ICO crypto rocks!

If u read it u are all set. I wouldnt read anything as surfing through the machine text can cause harm to ur sight, note that sight cant be reverted or properly cured same as fine lines on a forehead. Nor will I raise any concerns pertinent to this or that as someone has already raised a plenty of them, I think, and ended up negging the dang out of that guy.

Jocolyn

Activity: 150

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 04:06:46 PM

It looks like a fascinating project, And tell me please? What languages will the project support?
logictense

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 01:28:40 PM

Your project Xtribe was listed on CryptoKrunch.io!

Follow https://cryptokrunch.io/en/ico/Xtribe to check it.

Please contact us if any ICO information is missing or incorrect.

Where is the volume. I sit there out of sheer curiosity, have no money in, just flip altcoin prices with the power of my will. Harder times will come. Times when u will run through the forum like a roasted purse hunter to grab anything u can find for listing on ur exchange and u will even pay for this. U will ask peoples for address and send them bitcoin for their permission to list a coin.

airdrop291

Activity: 49

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 05:42:20 PM

really excited by this - the website is very well written, good luck with the project https://xtribe.io
slay27

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:21:57 AM

I like this. Some new among may trashes/
logictense

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 12:14:10 PM

If you have a bounty available for spanish translation and/or for promoting your project(in english and/or spanish crypto channels)  and/or moderate your discord/telegram english and/or spanish project´s channels, promotional banners, project´s web sites, I would like to reserve it!, this is my portfolio and my previous works and the list of crypto channels where I can promote your project

http://bit.ly/2HvGwNx

Please let me know if you are interesting with a pm, thanks and good luck with your project!

I have the bounty handy but u will not get it. Its allocated for elderly sufferers of nerve paralysis though its early for u to be upset about not getting ur bounty because some of business owners with paralysis might not want the bounty thus u will be eligible to get some dribs. Lets now discuss the possibility of growth and amazing perspectives lying ahead of u.

TimeTeller

Activity: 2702
Merit: 588

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 08:32:10 PM

If you have these figures correct, then, I would say, generating your target funds is very easy.

But how is your pre-sale and TGE? Can you disclose the amount you raised from these events?
Seems that your thread doesn't have much audience but checking the app, you are already active and fully operational for a while now.
RahulTiwari

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 01:36:12 AM

Nice project
viva666

Activity: 20

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 05:52:32 PM

GOOD PROJET                           /ETH:0xB091eeb89a88111008d619C994a696E1071c69C7
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: