Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 05:17:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SOCIALPOLIS: A Social and Sustainable Development Economy Coin  (Read 1014 times)
CoinFluencers (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 89
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 04:36:55 PM
Last edit: October 16, 2018, 10:30:38 AM by CoinFluencers

WEBSITE TELEGRAM TWITTER FACEBOOK BUSINESSPAPER TECHNICALPAPER    

Disclaimer: CoinFluencers Company is not Affiliated with SocialPolis. neither they are clients of CoinFluencers. we won't be responsible or answerable for any suspicious activity, Failure to complete the project or Raise Harcap.
For Any Questions. Contact SocialPolis Team through Given Contact methods.
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CoinFluencers (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 89

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2018, 04:11:12 PM

Hello! Your project https://icoholder.com/en/socialpolis-26244 was selected among others and was added to our listing - icoholder.com! After verifying the members you can adding more information about your ICO

thanks for adding this project in your platform . we really appreciate it.
D ltr

Activity: 1344
Merit: 258

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 05:17:40 PM

i see there is an allocation for bounty, and when will you start/make a thread for that?
and if you make a bounty for translation can i reserve for indonesian translation?

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
JackHV

Activity: 44
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 09:07:45 AM

Be careful in this ICO , possible a FAKE TEAM

Source : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5048192.0
panklitos

Activity: 47

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 11:24:32 AM

Dear JackHV,

My name is Dr Panayiotis Christodoulou and I am a member of the SocialPolis team.

I want to clarify that our ICO is NOT a SCAM.

What happened is that when we bought a licensed wordpress template to develop our website some data from the templates demo data stayed on the website. This has now been fixed.

It's ridiculous claiming that we are a Scam just because of mistaken data. Our Team profiles are all linked with linkedin accounts and anyone that has any concerns regarding our ICO is welcome to send us a message than trying to get publicity.

Have a nice day.

Regards,
Dr. Panayiotis Christodoulou
panklitos

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 11:29:36 AM

The Bounty program has been stopped and will be begin again under new management. Thanks for your patience.
astil

Activity: 11

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 12:39:43 PM

Hello,
my name is Gayfalia Plataniti and I am also a member of the Socialpolis team.
You can check my details on our website: www.socialpolis.io and also my LinkedIn profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/plataniti/

Feel free to message me, I will be happy to answer any questions you might have.
socialpolisteam1

Activity: 1

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2018, 03:17:21 PM

Dear all

I am Dr Nikos Bogonikolos and I am the CEO of socialpolis.io

some info about me

Since 1987 President, Managing Director and shareholder of business entities related to: Information Technologies, Space Technologies,Homeland Security,Education and Training , Management Consulting and Business Development in Greece (Athens, Patras, Thessaloniki) , Belgium (Brussels), UK (London), Germany , The Netherlands, Ukraine (Kharkov, Kiev), Russia (Moscow) and Bulgaria.
Projects’ Management in the fields of entrepreneurial assistance, information technology, space, homeland security, training and regional development in the Private and Public sector, in Greece and Europe, total budget of projects over 1.000.000.000 euro.

Business experience with contracts in more than 40 countries worldwide.
Senior advisor in governements worldwide.
Contracts for Senior Advisory and Assessment for Greek Ministry of Development - General Secretary of Consumer Protection in Western Balkan, “FYROM, Serbia, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Montenegro”. Senior consultant to Ministries.
The scientific work led to three patents registered by the companies IBM , Microsoft and NEC in USA and Japan. From IBM, the United States Patent 6990494 “identifying links of interest in a web page”. From NEC the United States Patent 7043685 “web-content providing method and web-content providing system”.From Microsoft United States Patent 7567967 “Business application entity subscriptions synch operation management”
Specialties: international business, business development, IT, Space Technologies, management consulting, social economy, NGO management, homeland security, space applications

I had create 1 January 2009 the first social currency named "ovolos"

As founder of socialpolis coin I believe our role as enabler to social and sustainable development economy

I am ready to answer to any question for socialpolis initiative

best regards

Nikos
astil

Activity: 11

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 07:52:21 AM

Don't forget to join our Telegram group.

https://t.me/joinchat/HahBVkwKflRURxkYhATE_A

Talk with us and ask any questions you might have. We will be happy to hear from you!  Wink
panklitos

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 06:47:16 AM

Hi have released the 1st draft of our SocialPolis Marketplace where users will be able to buy products using their SPL coins.

You can view it:

http://market.socialpolis.io

panklitos

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 02:24:57 PM

SocialPolis is in discussions with a number of Traders that will list the SPL token. News will be announced shortly.
LoveCryptoAll

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 04:13:42 PM

You wrote. "Take advantage of the expected increase in the value of SPL coins as an ecosystem of SPL Coin.". But, we know that this largely depends on the price of Bitcoin. If Bitcoin does not grow, then all the others will not grow either.
panklitos

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 05:22:08 PM

You wrote. "Take advantage of the expected increase in the value of SPL coins as an ecosystem of SPL Coin.". But, we know that this largely depends on the price of Bitcoin. If Bitcoin does not grow, then all the others will not grow either.

You are right, the value of the SPL coin as well as the value of all cryptocurrencies  largely depends on Bitcoin but not entirely. For the SPL we have developed over 10 smart contracts that will be working along with the SPL coin in order to expand it. In SPL users will be engage through a Voting mechanism in the decision-making of the community.
panklitos

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 09:32:40 AM

The SocialPolis token contract has been verified on the Etherscan.io website.

https://etherscan.io/token/0xe998f3a62410e55d3e1d4b8871e7aaa0a33d5324
panklitos

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 09:57:17 AM

Introducting our Referral program

For more info visit:

https://socialpolis.io/referrals/
ICOnow

Activity: 324
Merit: 10

Truth about ICO - ICOnow.net

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2018, 11:41:08 AM

Congratulations! SocialPolis Coin ICO rating by ICOnow 69/100.

ICOnow.net - ICO rating, analysis and listing
Vorobov Sergey

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 12:12:11 PM

Hello admin,
We added your project SocialPolis to our listing - https://topexperts.io/ico/socialpolis
panklitos

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 02:06:47 PM

THE ICO HAS BEGUN!

More info on How to buy Tokens:

https://socialpolis.io/kyc-form/
geodem

Activity: 30

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 09:53:20 AM

What makes SocialPolis Coin the only Social and Sustainability Economy Coin?

The success of a Social and Sustainable Development policy depends on its management. Good management significantly uplifts the Social Economy value and its long-term performance. Nevertheless, the effective management is not always facile due to the complexity of the business processes involved in the full value chain of Social Economy and the involvement of multiple parties that each provides costly human expertise and expensive IT solutions. According to SocialPolis Coin team’s view, the adherence of the Social Economy Industry to pre-digital practices limits its potential.

SocialPolis Coin team foresees a huge market opportunity to develop a novel ecosystem powered by Blockchain. An ecosystem that allows the development of a fully remote self-managed decentralized platform for Social Economy on the Blockchain.

A key ingredient of the Project’s success is the right combination of advanced technologies that have recently emerged and are transforming financial (#fintech) and Social Economy (#proptech) realities.
However, these techs are inefficiently contributing to support the social and sustainable development economy. SocialPolis Coin tackles this problem by operating as a confidence-building mechanism and an alternative tool for the operation of the social economy. It is also considered as an enabler for human centric investment in the area of Blockchain technologies.

To learn more about SocialPolis Coin Project, please visit our official website https://socialpolis.io
KingDome

Activity: 434
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 09:56:50 AM

Interesting that you had so many convinced people here but most of them are newbies... May I know is it your strategy to attract the newbies?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: