Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:15:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] TRIFFIC - Using Augmented Reality To Turn Miles Into Money  (Read 902 times)
coinerz (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 25
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 02:03:00 AM
Last edit: November 08, 2018, 11:05:04 AM by coinerz

Development on the app was started in August 2016 and was largely self-funded until July 2018 when $100,000 was raised during our week long pre-ICO. Since then, the project has advanced in leaps and bounds in terms of scale and scope.

INTRODUCING TRIFFIC!
USING AUGMENTED REALITY TO TURN MILES INTO MONEY

“Triffic is a new way for businesses and services to take advantage of augmented reality and blockchain technology to create and manage innovative and immersive customer loyalty programs. For users, Triffic is an elegant solution that makes earning funds as easy as travelling about. It requires no lifestyle changes and can be used anywhere in the world.”

Click above for the Triffic Augmented Reality - App Walkthrough video

GAMIFY YOURSELF AND GET REWARDED

The Loyalty market is a $500 billion opportunity for blockchain-based infrastructure.
  • While many companies run their own loyalty programs, they are normally based on individual proprietary systems that are expensive to develop internally.
  • Users are expected to carry multiple cards or download multiple apps to keep track of their various loyalty program memberships.

The Triffic ecosystem provides a more efficient way for companies of all sizes to create, market and promote their loyalty program.
  • Companies use the Triffic App to create augmented reality beacons outside their premises or in high-traffic areas which drive footfall.
  • Beacons can contain GPS Tokens, the blockchain-based cryptocurrency that powers the Triffic ecosystem.

GPS Tokens can be acquired with or without investment because of the revenue-generating gamification features of the Triffic App.
  • The unique ‘Proof of Effort’ smart contract that validates user earnings is based on a variety of factors including geolocation and traffic congestion.

Unlike all other loyalty programs, GPS Tokens have an actual monetary value.
  • GPS Tokens can be cashed out and exchanged into fiat using any participating cryptocurrency exchange.

GPS TOKENS AND TOKEN SALE
The Triffic ICO officially started on July 2, 2018 with our Founders sale, which is aimed at people who can invest US$10,000 or more and will continue until March 29, 2019 when we bring the event to a close. The rest of the ICO has been split into three stages which will occur at various parts throughout the year. Each stage is designed to help us reach specific targets.

FOUNDERS SALE - 2/7/18 TO 29/3/19
  • (US $0.02)
  • Minimum investment is $10,000 and investors have to complete enhanced KYC requirements.
  • Investors who wish to purchase US$10,000 of GPS Tokens or more can purchase them at the rate of US$0.02 each, representing a savings of 60% on the normal price of US$0.05.

Triffic Pre-ICO Begins - 3/2/18 TO 8/7/18
  • (US $0.03)
  • Smaller investors can purchase GPS Tokens at the rate of US$0.03 each, representing a savings of 40% on the normal price of US$0.05.
  • Pre-sale part one is over.

Triffic 'Early-Bird' ICO - 3/12/2018 - 17-12-2018
  • (US $0.04)
  • Smaller investors can purchase GPS Tokens at the rate of US$0.04 each, representing a savings of 20% on the normal price of US$0.05.

MAIN ICO - 28/1/19 TO 29/3/19
  • (US $0.05)
  • Smaller investors can purchase GPS Tokens at the rate of US$0.05 each.

TRIFFIC ICO OFFICIALLY ENDS - 29/3/19
  • GPS Tokens are distributed to investors within 24 hours.

CURRENCIES ACCEPTED
Code:
##
Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ardor
##

Follow our progress on Telegram, Twitter, Facebook, Reddit, Github and Medium
t.me/triffic | twitter.com/trifficworld | facebook.com/trifficworld | reddit.com/r/triffic/ | github.com/CoinerzGroup/ | medium.com/@trifficworld

TEAM TRIFFIC

KEY ADVISORS

FAQ

What is being sold?
The GPS Token is a utility token that is being sold to investors and early adopters of the Triffic App.

What is the GPS Token and what utility does it play within the triffic app?
The token will be used to incentivize and reward app users who can either use them in the in-app economy (marketplace, business and service promotion, rewards etc.) or they can exchange them for Bitcoin, Ethereum or any other cryptocurrency.

How many GPS Tokens are there in total?
Triffic Innovations Ltd has generated a total supply of one billion GPS Tokens (1,000,000,000). These will act as a placeholder during stage one of the development of the Triffic app. Once stage two (blockchain integration) is reached, GPS Tokens will become their own child chain on the Ardor ecosystem and holders of the initial GPS Token placeholder will exchange them at the rate of 1:1 into the new token. When this occurs, any undistributed placeholder tokens will be burnt, massively reducing the supply, and the new child chain algorithm will 'mine' GPS Tokens based on GPS and accelerometer readings.

How many GPS Tokens are being sold in the token sale event (ico)?
Forty percent (40%) or 400,000,000 of the total GPS Token supply of 1,000,000,000.

How will the sales event (ico) work?
The Coinerz Group have created an Ignis Asset called 'GPS Tokens'. Each token is valued at US$0.05. Investors can purchase tokens by using Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ardor. The price will be pegged to USD, which means that there will be some fluctuation in the price as the markets move up and down.

How will the sales process work?
A detailed description of our sales process is located on our sales site and in our White Paper which contains an easy step-by-step walkthrough. Please contact our Customer Support team if you have any questions.

What is the GPS Token structure & pricing?
  • Total Supply: 1,000,000,000 GPS Tokens
  • Allocated ICO supply: 400,000,000 GPS Tokens (40%)
  • Allocated Triffic App supply: 450,000,000 GPS Tokens (45%)
  • Allocated Team and Advisors supply: 75,000,000 GPS Tokens (7.5%)
  • Allocated Bounty supply: 70,000,000 GPS Tokens (7%)
  • Allocated Scavenger World supply: 5,000,000 GPS Tokens (0.5%)
  • 1 GPS Token = US$0.05
  • Soft Cap = US$100,000
  • Hard Cap = US$12,000,000

What will happen to all the unsold GPS Tokens during the token distribution event?
  • Any unsold GPS Tokens from the ICO allocation will be burnt after the ICO, reducing the overall supply.

What is the token delivery plan?
  • We will deliver the GPS Tokens within 14 days after the conclusion of the public sale event on March 29, 2019.
  • The amount of GPS Tokens that the user will receive is based on the BTC, ETH or ARDR price at the time of submission. This means that if you bought tokens when Ethereum was US$500, you would receive 10000 GPS Tokens, whilst if you bought tokens when Ethereum was US$1000, you would receive 20000 GPS Tokens.

Where do I send btc, eth or ardr?
You should only send funds to the address you see on the token sales site. Your payment address will be different depending on the token you wish to use.

DO NOT SEND FUNDS DIRECTLY TO ANYBODY WHO ASKS IN ONE OF OUR SOCIAL MEDIA CHANNELS. OUR STAFF WILL NEVER ASK YOU TO DO THIS!

Is there any way to earn bonus GPS Tokens?
  • We have a number of different ways to earn bonus GPS Tokens. Our bounty programs are available to anybody who meets our basic KYC requirements. More information is available in the 'Bounties' section of the website
  • Investors who purchase more than US$10,000 of GPS Tokens will receive a heavily discounted price of US$0.02 per GPS Token. These tokens have a lock-in period which prevents their sale until approximately 60 days after the close of the ICO.
  • Investors who purchase their GPS Tokens using Ardor will receive an additional 10% bonus.

Is there a kyc whitelisting process?
  • Our KYC process is run by Identitymind, and is fully automated. You must meet our KYC requirements in order to purchase GPS Tokens. People who wish to invest over US$10,000 will also need to pass enhanced KYC. Don't worry, our token sales site makes the process step-by-step and makes it easy.

I am a us citizen, can I participate in the ico?
  • US citizens can take part in the ICO if they are an accredited investor. An accredited investor is someone who has a net worth of AT LEAST US$1,000,000, excluding the value of ones primary residence, or have an income of at least US$200,000 each year for the last two years ($300,000 combined income if married). If you think that you qualify, then please contact our support desk by clicking the 'Help' button.

Follow our progress on Telegram, Twitter, Facebook, Reddit, Github and Medium
t.me/triffic | twitter.com/trifficworld | facebook.com/trifficworld | reddit.com/r/triffic/ | github.com/CoinerzGroup/ | medium.com/@trifficworld

THE TRIFFIC BACKSTORY

Triffic was initially conceived during the Pokemon Go craze of summer 2016 when company founder James Malach was in Laos during an extended public holiday. Because everything was closed and the public transportation system was not operating, he downloaded Pokemon Go and spent the next couple of days wandering around the streets of Vientiane catching a plethora of Pikachus and other digital monsters.

By the time that the public holiday ended, he had walked for miles and collected over a hundred Pokemon. James immediately realised that the hours he had spent on the game had provided little tangible reward apart from the title of ‘Level 7 Pokemon Trainer’, something which, at the age of 41, was not really something to get excited about.

Having been working in the Blockchain Industry since 2012, he immediately started thinking how it could be possible to create a Pokemon Go styled game which gave out real rewards. He initially called this ‘Scavenger World’ and raised just over one Bitcoin (worth approximately US$600 at the time) from members of the Nxt community by creating and selling an asset on the Nxt blockchain.

Click here to watch the original Scavenger World crowdfunding video

After the initial US$600 was depleted, James took the decision to bootstrap the funding of the company himself and during the next few months, he worked with several developers on a variety of concepts and honing the business model each time until eventually the project grew in scope to the point where it was renamed ‘Triffic’ - an amalgam of ‘Traffic’ and ‘Terrific’.

Work continued on the project for the next few months and in August 2017, Alex Shepherd, a high-level blockchain developer and project manager joined the team, quickly implementing new methodologies, and processes to our development and freeing up James to concentrate on the business side of the company.

In September 2017, the decision was taken to raise funds for Triffic via an Initial Coin Offering which would be scheduled for the following year. In October 2017, Christian Wallace, a highly experienced military procurement consultant was brought on board to provide much needed structure to the internal workings of the company.

ABOUT THE COMPANY

Triffic Innovations Limited is incorporated in the British Virgin Islands as a BVI Business Company (1978145) and is a wholly owned subsidiary company of The Coinerz Group Pte. Ltd. (201732993N) a private limited company that is incorporated in Singapore that currently has team members from UK, USA, France, India and Australia who have been working together for a long time.

We believe that blockchain technology is a game-changer, but we also believe that cryptocurrency is only the tip of the iceberg. The true value of the blockchain will be felt in industries beyond finance. We are positioned to take advantage of this by creating and nurturing the next generation of easy-to-use decentralised applications that are accessible to anybody in the world.

Unlike most blockchain companies, the value of our company will not be based on the fluctuations of a volatile trading market. Instead, we will build value the traditional way - by creating amazing products with a sound business model, making the most effective partnerships and listening to our users.

Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
coinerz (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 02:04:59 AM
Last edit: November 13, 2018, 04:19:48 AM by coinerz

goldelectra

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 03:44:32 PM

Looks interesting.

I think I understand that anyone can download the app, and start earning GPS tokens for just moving around.

What can I do with my GPS tokens that I earn?

Also if I can earn tokens for free why would I buy them at the ICO

Thanks
dzkrb

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 04:58:38 PM

I did not understand what you meant. "Lighthouses may contain GPS markers, blockchlin-based cryptocurrencies that govern the Triffic ecosystem.". But, as far as I know, GPS is a satellite navigation system, belongs to America.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
coinerz (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2018, 02:03:06 AM

Looks interesting.

We very much think so - and it's only going to get more interesting from here on in.

I think I understand that anyone can download the app, and start earning GPS tokens for just moving around.

Correct. The app is monetised by the user needing to watch a short video message which, in turn, gives them a certain amount of time to earn GPS Tokens whilst travelling around. We return 50% of our video ad revenue back to users in the form of GPS Tokens that are bought on the open markets.

What can I do with my GPS tokens that I earn?

You can use them to create augmented reality beacons outside businesses - for example, 'Buy anything over $6 and receive 4.5 GPS Tokens - or you can use them to create scavenger hunt and geocache type games and you can also use them to pay for favours in the local community - eg, walk my dog etc...

The way we've designed the system makes GPS Tokens easy to integrate into literally any business - all you need is the phone app.

Also if I can earn tokens for free why would I buy them at the ICO

Because purchasing them in the ICO gives people a way to stock up on larger amounts of tokens, meaning that businesses and service providers can instantly start using them to create their owe augmented reality campaigns.

coinerz (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2018, 02:10:25 AM

I did not understand what you meant. "Lighthouses may contain GPS markers, blockchlin-based cryptocurrencies that govern the Triffic ecosystem.". But, as far as I know, GPS is a satellite navigation system, belongs to America.

Hi - I'm not aware of anywhere that we mention lighthouses. I think that you might have used something like Google Translate which mistakenly used the word 'lighthouses' instead of 'beacons'. A beacon is essentially a highly visible marker. All lighthouses are beacons, but not all beacons are lighthouses.  Smiley

These lighthouses/beacons appear in augmented reality and users can interact with them and receive GPS Tokens.

You are correct that America controls the current system of GPS satellites, however the information data that they broadcast is publicly accessible by anyone without the need for any license fees to be paid. This is why an increasing number of applications are using GPS data for anything from delivering local search results to marking the locations of photos to tracking the whereabouts of your kids.

xi_vii

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 02:25:06 AM

Hey the going guys and welcome to Cryptolaboratory ICO rating list! All fats about Triffic (GPS) you may look on our website. Thank you for your attention!
coinerz (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2018, 04:58:33 AM

Hello, I've just added my signature. Thanks!

knuckey

Activity: 1260
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 06:15:55 AM

• Allocated Triffic App supply: 500,000,000 GPS Tokens (50%)
I am confused by this allocation, can you explain in more detail about the use of the allocation for Triffic App? Is it like airdrop for Triffic App users?

[RESERVED FOR DETAILS OF BOUNTY PROGRAM]
How much is the reward allocation for the bounty program? Is the bounty ready and launched?
coinerz (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2018, 11:13:30 AM

• Allocated Triffic App supply: 450,000,000 GPS Tokens (50%)
I am confused by this allocation, can you explain in more detail about the use of the allocation for Triffic App? Is it like airdrop for Triffic App users?

Sure - The main use for GPS Tokens is in our forthcoming mobile app. In a nutshell, people earn GPS Tokens whenever they travel about and 450,000,000 tokens is the number that have been allocated to app users. (I just noticed that the allocations were wrong in the initial post, so I've updated things accordingly). You can find more information at https://triffic.world/en/gps-token-allocations/

How much is the reward allocation for the bounty program? Is the bounty ready and launched?

The bounty allocation is 70,000,000 GPS Tokens and we are launching the bounty program on Monday 12 November. In fact, the team are putting the finishing touches to our bounty site as we speak. The post I made a few hours ago which said "Hello, I've just added my signature. Thanks!" was just me testing out our automated bounty system and was meant to deleted. Unfortunately, BitcoinTalk won't let me delete the message for 24 hours!

I'll post more information about the bounty program over the weekend.

minhquang3869

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 04:13:10 PM

I came across it and it seems more interesting than I thought.
LoveCryptoAll

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 06:32:19 PM

You wrote. "Lighthouses may contain GPS tokens, cryptocurrency based on a blockchain that governs the Triffic ecosystem." Do you mean that tokens are related to geographic location, which is determined through the global positioning system? Whom? Customers?
amir lusik

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 09:15:54 PM

I think the concept behind TRIFFIC project is very unique and of course I would love to be at this platform for all my money is in safe hands  it seems to be a powerful and consistent revolution in the world of encryption
coinerz (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 03:34:06 AM

You wrote. "Lighthouses may contain GPS tokens, cryptocurrency based on a blockchain that governs the Triffic ecosystem."

I think the confusion here is due to Google Translate changing the word 'beacon' to 'lighthouse' in some languages. Basically we are using the term to mean "a visible object serving as a signal, warning, or guide".

I made this quick video which shows the beacons in action.

Do you mean that tokens are related to geographic location, which is determined through the global positioning system? Whom? Customers?

Pretty much. Basically anybody has the ability to place a beacon wherever they like and other Triffic Users will get notified if they visit the same area. Each beacon can be set to hold GPS Tokens and release them based on parameters like

• buying a product from the location - eg: 'Spend $5 on pizza'
  • liking something on Facebook or Twitter
  • whatever...

ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 01:46:14 PM

I think the concept behind TRIFFIC project is very unique and of course I would love to be at this platform for all my money is in safe hands  it seems to be a powerful and consistent revolution in the world of encryption

I agree to you, I have noticed a good presentation of their project and team is dedicated in making the project continue its developments. I will watch this project and hoping to see more improvements.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
coinerz (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 02:25:05 PM

Another video demonstration which shows how Triffic can turn ANYTHING into an augmented billboard. Some use blockchain technology to create cryptocurrency.‬ ‪We use it to create worlds. Triffic is where blockchain and augmented reality meet - to provide an entirely new way for businesses to promote and market themselves.

brunozisterer

Activity: 265
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 08:31:27 PM

Hi Triffic,

I try to get withlistet but without success.
I send already three times my details but always get
the same message:   Something went wrong ... try later.

This should fixed, if you don't want to loose more investors !!

triffic-alex

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 06:32:26 AM

Hi Triffic,

I try to get withlistet but without success.
I send already three times my details but always get
the same message:   Something went wrong ... try later.

Hi Bruno, I'll look into this for you. When was the last time you tried?
5o5kY

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2018, 10:28:46 PM

Hello, I was invited to participate in the bounty campaign via a personal message on the forum.

It is impressive to be honest...It seems like you already have some kind of product but I am not entirely sure how it works yet... I mean, I know augmented reality works if you look through a camera, and not that it doesn't just pop over the screen in a free 3D hologram, the way it shows in your videos.

I will probably participate in the bounty.

Also, I am interested to participate in the "testing" of it, that again, if I get some answers for the question above regarding the use of the app (in which I see some potential in advertising) and if that comes with certain benefits as well.

Also, I dont have experience with the Ardor wallet. Does it work the same way as the Ethereum one works?

Toqqn.com ● Crypto Mining Is Now Social
▬▬ ● ● Blockchain Based, Powered by People ● ● ▬▬ (https://toqqn.com)
coinerz (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2018, 03:27:21 AM

It is impressive to be honest... It seems like you already have some kind of product but I am not entirely sure how it works yet...

Thank you. We still have some way to go before its a finished product, but unlike most ICO projects, we self-funded the project for 2 years before even thinking about raising money. The major benefits of this decision are:

• Development-wise, we are much further along than the majority of ICO projects.
  • Business-wise, we have had the time to develop proper business processes and budgets. The business has grown slowly, but organically.

Regarding your question as to how it works. I'll try to answer this as succinctly as possible.

For Normal Users

1. The Triffic App lets you earn GPS Tokens by walking, cycling or driving about. The GPS Tokens are monetized by users needing to watch short video messages. This is exactly the same as how mobile gamers watch adverts to gain power-ups. It's a process called gamification and is now by far the most effective way for software companies to earn revenues.

2. Users can also earn GPS Tokens by accessing augmented reality beacons that have been created by other users like business owners. Augmented reality beacons are typically found outside local businesses and when the user clicks on them, they would receive an offer like "Buy any product over $5 and earn 4 GPS Tokens."

I mean, I know augmented reality works if you look through a camera, and not that it doesn't just pop over the screen in a free 3D hologram, the way it shows in your videos.

For Business Owners

1. Entice truly local footfall to your area by creating an augmented reality beacon outside your premises. These beacons are designed to give people GPS Tokens when they accomplish tasks (eg buy something over $5, like something on Facebook etc...)

2. It's a unique advertising platform which takes full advantage of traffic that is PHYSICALLY within a very local area. It also has a much lower learning curve than solutions like Google Adwords.

I will probably participate in the bounty.

Awesome - don't forget that you get up to 200 GPS Tokens, just for following us on social media.

Also, I am interested to participate in the "testing" of it, that again, if I get some answers for the question above regarding the use of the app (in which I see some potential in advertising) and if that comes with certain benefits as well.

If you go to https://triffic.world/en/become-a-tester/ you should be able to join the program. We are currently trying to get the Android version up to parity with the iOS version and once this is done, that's when we will be starting our testing program.

Also, I dont have experience with the Ardor wallet. Does it work the same way as the Ethereum one works?

If you visit https://triffic.world/en/how-to-invest/ you will see a step-by-step guide which should tell you everything you want to know. If you still have any questions, please post them here.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: