Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 02:47:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BatMine - Green Mining up to 55 TH/s 4 cents KWH  (Read 22312 times)
pask777 (OP)

Activity: 187
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 09:19:14 PM

Website | Medium | Telegram | Twitter | Facebook

Bounty Campaign            Subscribe

BatMine Vision     

BatMine is more than just another crypto mine. It is Blockchain Applied Technology at its best, crafted to an art by skilled Cyber artisans and Blockchain professionals. We are creating the most advanced, profitable, fastest crypto currency mine that ever existed. A Mine that you can join, and become a member of our BatMine community. We will bring this amazing opportunity to life together and build the BatMine for visionaries – our Community!

Blockchain technology is indeed revolutionary and we do believe it is the future, but there are still things to be perfected. Two of those things are costs and energy efficiency. Bitcoin or any other currency mining can get very expensive and can drain a lot of electricity. As an example we mention the problems during the peak moments back in December 2017 until January 2018 when a lot new people were coming in and a lot of trading was going on. With the former speed and efficiency transactions were getting stuck in the system, causing people to wait for weeks until their transaction went through.

If you needed your transaction to go through without problems, you had to pay 50-100$ in transaction fees, which we can all agree, should not be happening.

As we believe and hope, blockchain will go mainstream in the near future and the peak moments we experienced in the past will be nothing compared to the load of transactions coming our way. We, as miners, need to get faster in mining and cheaper in energy costs – and that’s exactly what BatMine offers. We aim to become the most efficient and profitable mine in the history of blockchain, and we invite you to participate in making it happen.

BatMine is starting their Official Bounty Program in order to reward supporters. 7,500,000 BATM tokens are to be distributed in a bounty campaign though Bounty0x as follows:

Attention: You may not "reserve" spots with submitting broken links, empty articles, or anything as a placeholder. You may not use multiple submission content(the same thing or slight variation of) across other BatMine bounties. You may not plagiarize content and must pass a plagiarism test. These are all strict rule violations, and will disqualify you from any reward in the BatMine campaign as a whole.

To view our campaign, and participate in any bounties, register with Bounty0x as a hunter and complete our bounties!

_______________________________________________________________________________ ______________________________________

We will create 350 million BATM tokens. Unsold and/or undistributed tokens will be burned.

ICO Current Round Information   
02.01.2019 / February Private investors round round
March Whitelist round / 20%
March Crowdround / 10% – 0%

In what way is BatMine different than other Mining ICOs that took place?   

• Location, guaranteed profit sharing, low electricity cost, and high hash power. Most mines are located in countries with difficult or even hostile environments. Things can change there, and fast. Our mines will be located in the European  Union,  one of the most crypto mining friendly and stable regions in the world. Unlike any other prior mine, or ICO in fact, we offer legally binding and legally valid profit sharing. Our Investment contract, closed between BatMine and the investor under Czech (European) Law, guarantees Investors‘ right on profit sharing. To date many ICOs regretfully did not distribute promised profit sharing due to ‚legal force major‘ and ‚legislation issues‘. With BatMine you can be sure you get your share of the profit. Our hash power is up to 55Th/sec. We co-developed the technology and feel very confident that all above factors will result in increased profits for all stakeholders.

_______________________________________________________________________________ ______________________________________

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
webskompplun

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 02:02:58 PM

Hello team! my pleasure to join your project, it seems really interesting.
I am miner for one year , and I like this idea! Smiley
pricasde

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 02:12:42 PM

Admin, I am interested in services you provide, As I understand using your services I can mine any crypto, can't I?
Muo

Activity: 236

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 02:24:12 PM

So your soft cap is 1M and hard cap is 19M! Why so big diffrent?
yahman

Activity: 257

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 02:32:40 PM

So your soft cap is 1M and hard cap is 19M! Why so big diffrent?
As I understand, they wanna buy some mining equipment and as much they raised... you know Smiley
blazgalo

Activity: 122

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 02:33:11 PM

hey, what about buying miners , have you describe it? or Is it buying capacities? like cloud mining?
I don't understand
yahman

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 02:41:26 PM

hey, what about buying miners , have you describe it? or Is it buying capacities? like cloud mining?
I don't understand
Page 13 of whitepaper:
6.2 The ICO Summary
Our goal is to raise 19 million EUR in ETH and EUR through this ICO. The Soft cap is 1 million EUR
which will cover the approximate expenses for one project. The more we raise, the more mining
equipment will be purchased, resulting in bigger profits for investors. The exchange rate that will
estimate the final number of ETH and EUR needing to be raised will be established two days before the
start of the Whitelist round. 90% of the raised capital will be directly used to build and operate the
BatMine(s).

Now you understand?
GGeorge

Activity: 140

Furure is brilliant

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 02:48:20 PM

Admin, I am interested in services you provide, As I understand using your services I can mine any crypto, can't I?
Not any. The Company will initially mine BTC, LTC, ETH, and a mix of proof-of-work based coins and scryptalgorythm based coins. Which exact coins we mine depends on the assessment of the profitability per coin over the current and projected future period. We keep a close eye on the market and when we see that one or more altcoins start producing better than what we mine at that moment, we can switch quickly to mining those coins.
Muo

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 03:00:19 PM

Not any. The Company will initially mine BTC, LTC, ETH, and a mix of proof-of-work based coins and scryptalgorythm based coins. Which exact coins we mine depends on the assessment of the profitability per coin over the current and projected future period. We keep a close eye on the market and when we see that one or more altcoins start producing better than what we mine at that moment, we can switch quickly to mining those coins.
IMHO mining some cryptos besides BTC and ETH it's just wasting of time and electricity  Cool
GGeorge

Activity: 140

Furure is brilliant

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 03:09:50 PM

IMHO mining some cryptos besides BTC and ETH it's just wasting of time and electricity  Cool
You're wrong, there are many good tokens, for example ... no matter Smiley
Muo

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 03:16:24 PM

You're wrong, there are many good tokens, for example ... no matter Smiley
You see! It's that what I'm talking about! Nobody cares about mining altcoins! All trust in BTC and ETC!!!
yahman

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 03:22:55 PM

So for 1 ETH you give 750 BATM, right? But how many tokens I'll get for 1 EUR? And what is minimum puchase?
Muo

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 03:43:15 PM

So for 1 ETH you give 750 BATM, right? But how many tokens I'll get for 1 EUR? And what is minimum puchase?
As I understand from White Paper, hard cap is 19M EUR in ETH! So they accept only ETH for puchase. May I'm right, admin?
blazgalo

Activity: 122

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 03:46:11 PM

I don't understand
Page 13 of whitepaper:
6.2 The ICO Summary
Our goal is to raise 19 million EUR in ETH and EUR through this ICO. The Soft cap is 1 million EUR
which will cover the approximate expenses for one project. The more we raise, the more mining
equipment will be purchased, resulting in bigger profits for investors. The exchange rate that will
estimate the final number of ETH and EUR needing to be raised will be established two days before the
start of the Whitelist round. 90% of the raised capital will be directly used to build and operate the
BatMine(s).

Now you understand?
Got it, thank you. I definitely plan to consider it
 Smiley
turlando

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 03:50:33 PM

Good and honest project and I think it have great chances for succes. Just checked you WP and I have a couple of questions and few advices for you, guys. Tomorrow I'll contact with you in your Telegram channel, cheers!
Gold art

Activity: 120

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 03:53:57 PM

I'd like to know a bit more about low electric rates. It's not a secret that every country has its own ones. you offer different rates for different countries?

WAR IN UKRAINE
 NFT GAME
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5404385.0
webskompplun

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 04:14:11 PM

I'd like to know a bit more about low electric rates. It's not a secret that every country has its own ones. you offer different rates for different countries?
this is an important question
In mining several things really make a difference, among which high hash power and low electric rates.
Jackl87

Activity: 1722
Merit: 269

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 04:17:58 PM

I dont remember one sucessfull mining project in the last months that was successfull...so you must have some aces up your sleeve to make this work.
pricasde

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 04:54:52 PM

Where do you set the biggest capacities? As I understand if a person wants to mine some shit crypto he can face the absence of capacities for that?
Gold art

Activity: 120

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 05:20:12 PM

I dont remember one sucessfull mining project in the last months that was successfull...so you must have some aces up your sleeve to make this work.
cryptocurrency market is in a downtrend now. therefore, many teams cannot succeed.
but this project looks promising.

WAR IN UKRAINE
 NFT GAME
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5404385.0
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: