Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:03:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Crypto X Change Now OPEN - BitInstant Deposit & Withdrawal Available Soon!  (Read 10002 times)
cryptoxchange (OP)

Activity: 305
Merit: 250

Crypto X Change

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2011, 09:28:16 AM
Last edit: December 14, 2011, 10:59:17 AM by cryptoxchange

Dear Bitcoin Community!

We have launched our public site! Crypto X Change is live. Open a free account here: www.cryptoxchange.com

As a fun commemoration, we're giving away a free 10oz PAMP Suisse Silver bullion bar to the holder of the 1,000th account created at Crypto X Change (with free global shipping, of course). http://www.cryptoxchange.com/p/124/pamp-suisse-10-ounce-silver-bar

We're obviously entering a highly competitive market, and are here to prove ourselves over the long term. Here's what we bring to the table:

- Unmatched proprietary banking. Deposit via internet banking, or in-branch cash, from banks all over the world, in over 25 currencies.
   Your money will typically arrive within 24 hrs. Our process is automated - no manual entry or lag times. No other exchange is even close to this.

- Resilient and professional payment system. Crypto X Change customers will never have to deal with frozen bank accounts.
   Sepa and euro transfers will never be interrupted.

- Truely global. 25+ currencies in and 120+ currencies out. Convenient banking in every major country in the world.

- Credit Cards Within the next few weeks you will be able to purchase bitcoins, and bullion with credit cards world wide!

- Additional Funding Methods Also coming over the next week we have Dwolla, Paxum and Liberty Reserve being added.

- Fully-licensed with liability and indemnity insurance.

- Special Mining Pool Programme (pool operators, please get in touch - both you and your miners get special exchange privileges)

- Full bullion store with international shipping

- Alt-currency support. Trade Namecoin and Litecoin with us!

- Live Support - very soon to be 24/7. - For All Support Inquiries Please click live help on our website in the top right hand corner, if a support member is not available you can still leave a message for support and it will be attended to Urgently. Alternatively email us : support@cryptoxchange.com or phone our global phone numbers provided on our website.

And there is much more to come over the next couple months and years! We're absolutely honored to be part of this dynamic community and the exciting new opportunities of Bitcoin. We're here for the long-haul, and please don't ever hesitate to contact us and discuss anything Bitcoin related. Also - a big thank you to all the other community members building innovative systems right now, we're excited to work with and alongside you.

Open a free account here: www.cryptoxchange.com

Kind regards,
The Crypto X Change Team

Australia: (02) 8005 1901
New Zealand: +6498890114
United States: +12024706044
United Kingdom: +442081235669
Hong Kong: +85281999960

Crypto X Change Global Bitcoin Exchange - Deposit & Withdraw to and from Our Exchange now for a $5 Flat fee - No Wire Costs or Bank Fee's - 100% Automated Banking System & Extremely fast transfers. We can send out Withdraws to over 120 Currencies. www.cryptoxchange.com
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptoxchange (OP)

Crypto X Change

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2011, 09:28:46 AM

CRYPTO X CHANGE OPENS DOORS TO THE PUBLIC
The days of waiting days for Bitcoins are over.

Sydney, Australia -- Crypto X Change has opened its doors on November 9, 2011 after over seven months of intense development. Operated by Kenseycol PNY LTD, the advanced Bitcoin exchange brings the fastest international money transfers, live customer support and superior security architecture to the global Bitcoin community.

At the core of the Australian-based exchange, a licensed, proprietary banking system enables "Quick Bank Transfers" to or from banks in almost every country on the planet. Moving money in or out of the exchange now takes only 24-hrs in most cases and can be done with both standard online banking and in-branch cash deposits, giving Bitcoiners unprecedented ease of acquisition. Over 25 national currencies are accepted inbound, and over 120 currencies can be withdrawn outbound.

Two alternate crypto-currencies are also available for trading at Crypto X Change - Namecoin and Litecoin. For customers looking for more tangible assets, the exchange provides a full bullion store with international shipping. Gold, silver, and palladium bullion bars and coins are purchasable with Bitcoin or any other currency held in customer accounts.

Heading into the future, several exciting initiatives will move Crypto X Change toward the center of the burgeoning Bitcoin industry, and will help move Bitcoin itself toward the center of international finance. For now, Crypto X Change will work tirelessly to serve the needs of crypto-enthusiast in every country and earn the trust of its customers.

Crypto X Change Global Bitcoin Exchange - Deposit & Withdraw to and from Our Exchange now for a $5 Flat fee - No Wire Costs or Bank Fee's - 100% Automated Banking System & Extremely fast transfers. We can send out Withdraws to over 120 Currencies. www.cryptoxchange.com
cryptoxchange (OP)

Crypto X Change

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2011, 09:39:29 AM

My login does not work it wants me to fill in Yubikey (which appears to be required field) I don't have and never filled in when I created the account to start with. And speaking of account how about giving those of use who have already signed up a chance with that silver bar perhaps a random draw of the first one thousand to sign up would be in order.

Hi SAC, please visit our online Live Help, and we will sort this issue out straight away with you there.

Thank You

Crypto X Change

BitcoinBug

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 10, 2011, 10:10:25 AM

- Resilient and professional payment system. Crypto X Change customers will never have to deal with frozen bank accounts. Sepa and euro transfers will never be interrupted.

Bold claim! I'm wondering how...

- Full bullion store with international shipping

Very nice!

TY for your services and good luck!
cryptoxchange (OP)

Crypto X Change

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2011, 10:20:55 AM

Hi BitcoinBug,

We have setup our entire banking infrastructure and legal side over the past 7 Months, to ensure a problem free solution for our clients.

There are 25 Inbound currencies accepted world wide, our customers can transfer to their exchange account by internet banking or, they can goto a local branch of the bank deposit information provided from our system and deposit money over the counter in any of the countries.

We hope the community enjoys what we have built, and we have a huge announcement coming soon, along with more exchange enhancements and more Crypto Currency solutions.

Thank You

Regards

Crypto X Change

BitcoinBug

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 10, 2011, 10:25:06 AM

Fantastic, game changer for sure!
cryptoxchange (OP)

Crypto X Change

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2011, 10:28:05 AM

Thank you BitcoinBug !

Much appreciated

Crypto X Change

dancupid

Activity: 955
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 10, 2011, 10:57:40 AM

I've put some money on there using mt.gox codes ($20 just to try it) - It was instantaneous.
Why don't all the exchanges do this?
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3051

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2011, 11:14:02 AM

Crypto X Change is officially opening to the public on Monday (Oct. 31).

http://www.cryptoxchange.com/t/AboutUs

Site looks very nice.   Smiley

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
BTCurious

Activity: 714
Merit: 504

^SEM img of Si wafer edge, scanned 2012-3-12.

View Profile
November 10, 2011, 11:49:39 AM

GAAAAH!

Another password form with another set of retarded, distinct, restrictive requirements.
Password must be at least 8 characters long, and contain numbers and letters with at least one uppercase character
Can't people coding this just ask for a secure password? What if I want to use a password that's 8 characters long, contains upper and lower case, a set of symbols, and is a fully randomized string, but doesn't contain a number? Or maybe I want to use a password that only has lowercase dictionary words, but is actually 30 characters long?

[/rant]

Edit: Also, can you put down the going fees for deposition and withdrawal somewhere? I actually want to know those before even considering sigining up. I couldn't find it, so I signed up, and now you want me to actually give you my address and ID info, before even being able to find out how much it would cost me to get money into your exchange :/

Anyway, don't get me wrong, your exchange looks good overall, and the 24/7 live service is a good idea, but these things I mentioned are just rather agitating.

cryptoxchange (OP)

Crypto X Change

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2011, 12:57:59 PM

Hi BTCurious,

Thank you for the feedback it is much appreciated, we will address everything you have mentioned ASAP.

Thank you for joining us!

Crypto X Change

Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 10, 2011, 02:02:55 PM

You might want to consider hosting yourself the font css that you are pulling out from google or at least pull them from a google https link. It looks bad on browsers to have a red cross on your certificate because of that.
Users can't even tell if you have a DV or EV SSL certificate on the browser bar because of that.
IE users will get warnings about non-secured content on every https page they open.

On another note, posted your PR at Coinbits.com http://coinbits.com/crypto-x-change-opens-doors-to-the-public-the-days-of-waiting-days-for-bitcoins-are-over/
worldinacoin

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 10, 2011, 02:51:46 PM

How do we change say from bitcoin to USD and withdraw?  What methods are there for withdrawals?  As far as I can see there is only a bank transfer, what are the charges?
epetroel

Activity: 431
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 10, 2011, 05:18:31 PM

I see an area for "reward points" in my account.  What are those?
cryptoxchange (OP)

Crypto X Change

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2011, 06:28:07 PM

How do we change say from bitcoin to USD and withdraw?  What methods are there for withdrawals?  As far as I can see there is only a bank transfer, what are the charges?

Hi worldinacoin,

If you have Bitcoins in your account, you'll need to sell them on the exchange for USD, then you can withdraw USD.  The bank transfer is very fast - typically 24 hours. For all bank transfers in or out, it's a flat $15 fee anywhere in the world. Please note that the transfer is not a "wire transfer" and thus there are no other fees or charges.

Thanks,
-Crypto X Change

cryptoxchange (OP)

Crypto X Change

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2011, 08:24:43 PM

I see an area for "reward points" in my account.  What are those?

Not used just yet - but they will give users certain benefits like reduced commissions or even credits to redeem at the bullion store, etc.

Bitcoin Oz

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

Wat

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2011, 12:15:50 AM

Congratulations.

- Fully-licensed with liability and indemnity insurance.

Im not aware of any other exchange offering this so that alone is worth joining up for.

tysat
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1004

Keep it real

View Profile
November 11, 2011, 12:28:38 AM

Wondering what's up....

I see a bid of 0.4 at 3.00 and an ask of 0.03333334 at 3.00.  Shouldn't the big be partially filled by the ask?
SgtSpike
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1005

View Profile
November 11, 2011, 12:35:45 AM

Where can we view the current number of registered accounts?
Shuai

Activity: 189

View Profile
November 11, 2011, 01:02:24 AM

are SEPA transfers into the exchange cheaper than $15?

I haven't been able to get past the nazi password sign up page just yet, so i would like to know if its worth joining first
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: