Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 11:06:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Upbots ⚡ All-in-One Trading Solution for Beginners and Experts ⚡  (Read 354 times)
ToothlessCoin (OP)

Activity: 53
Merit: 1

Crypto Mindset

View Profile
March 31, 2020, 12:13:51 PM
Last edit: March 31, 2020, 05:59:21 PM by ToothlessCoin

⚡️ The first All-in-one Swiss Trading Platform on the Blockchain.

⚡️ The first complete trading marketplace under the Swiss Law, offering trading tools, bots, strategies, and trading courses into one single interface.

TEAM                         FAQs

Arrange a Phone Call                         Investor Dashboard

⚡️ MISSION
    To become the preferred platform for both beginner and professional traders looking for tools and interfaces for portfolio management, advanced trading features, and easy to use trading platform.

For experts:
      - Single point of control for the multidimensional trading data & strategies,
    - Increased efficiency with 24/7 automatic trades, personal indicators strategy.

For beginners:
      - Low learning curve: easy to start trading, easy to get profitable;
    - Risk management tools keep your invested capital safe & help to avoid the scam.

⚡️ UpBots Ecosystem

UpBots is part of the Solfin ecosystem, which includes different complementary and qualitative services, Solfin offers direct visibility and reputation for UpBots.

4C-Trading
4C-trading has several hundred clients and offers both free and premium trading advice, tools, analysis, and in-depth research. It has been awarded several times as the best information and signal channel by Smart options.

CanardCoinCoin
News website specializing in crypto, and currently boasts of more than 22k unique Monthly views in the French-speaking community.

BrainFeed
Brainfeed is an online training platform that covers everything on blockchain and cryptocurrencies.

⚡️ UpBots Mockup

⚡️ MEDIA PUBLICATIONS

⚡️ CONTACT DETAILS

contact@upbots.io

Upbots GmbH
c/o Domanda Verwaltungs GmbH
Grafenaustrasse 5
6302 Zug, Switzerland

Disclaimer: I am not a member of this project. I was just hired to publish this ANN thread and update it with news. A separate ID 'upbots' will answer your questions.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MineHunter12

Activity: 44
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 31, 2020, 05:38:10 PM

Thats a brave move to launch a crypto in such bear market market. Not many are getting success these days but very few. Good luck for your journey.
philanthropist67

Activity: 52
Merit: 32

View Profile
March 31, 2020, 05:40:57 PM

Its looks good to me. Just a suggestion, try to generate funds from other investors also, not only rely on crypto investors. The more sources you try better are your chances of success.
crypto_geek55

Activity: 41

View Profile
March 31, 2020, 05:43:46 PM

do you have any demo of your platform available like MVP? just wanna have idea about the plaform.
UpBots

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2020, 05:53:23 PM

Thats a brave move to launch a crypto in such bear market market. Not many are getting success these days but very few. Good luck for your journey.

Thank you. Market is no doubt down but its not impossible to get success there are many successful projects in current market and we are trying to be the next successful project in the list.

Its looks good to me. Just a suggestion, try to generate funds from other investors also, not only rely on crypto investors. The more sources you try better are your chances of success.

Yes we are also trying to get funds from sources other then crypto sector.

do you have any demo of your platform available like MVP? just wanna have idea about the plaform.

Unfortunately we don't have MVP right now. You can have a look at our mock up video to have idea about the platform.

PochJvb

Activity: 72
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 31, 2020, 06:06:55 PM

Sorry for my ignorance. Can #admin please explain what you mean by all-in-one solution? like I wanna know what solution you are integrating at one place.
UpBots

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2020, 06:11:22 PM

Sorry for my ignorance. Can #admin please explain what you mean by all-in-one solution? like I wanna know what solution you are integrating at one place.

That's a very common question we came across.
The aim of Upbots is to integrate all scattered services that are traditionally available in standalone models. There are wide range of services which are offering. You can read about these services on our one pager.
WinterCns

Activity: 38

View Profile
March 31, 2020, 06:19:34 PM

What about coin listing? is your coin listed on any exchange? Please specify details of exchange where your coin is listed.
UpBots

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2020, 06:23:46 PM

What about coin listing? is your coin listed on any exchange? Please specify details of exchange where your coin is listed.

We are in the process of listing our coin on exchange. Please do check this thread or our website for update on coin listing.
AntChe

Activity: 40

View Profile
March 31, 2020, 06:28:49 PM

Most of coins these days are just shit coins, they are only copying wt others are already offering i.e. payment system. We need coins that have real use cases and can solve real world problems. Enough with payment system coins.
TooLate1

Activity: 36

View Profile
March 31, 2020, 06:31:11 PM

any bounty or airdrop?
can I get details if you have any.
UpBots

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2020, 06:33:51 PM

any bounty or airdrop?
can I get details if you have any.

our bounty program is different from traditional bounty programs. we will use bug bounty to allow developers to improve our platform and get incentive in return. we are sorry to traditional bounty hunters right now.
TopTort777
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1438

View Profile
March 31, 2020, 06:35:34 PM

Sorry, I dont get it. Is this a bot that trades on you own exchange? If yes, then what is the purpose or that bot, if it promises to trade with profit? Profit cant appear from nowhere, meaning someone will lose. But how can someone lose if bot trades with profit? Wink

If the trades are not on your own exchange, then I havent found anything about security. How can I trust my funds to someone else bot?

Thanks.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
UpBots

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2020, 06:58:23 PM

Sorry, I dont get it. Is this a bot that trades on you own exchange? If yes, then what is the purpose or that bot, if it promises to trade with profit? Profit cant appear from nowhere, meaning someone will lose. But how can someone lose if bot trades with profit? Wink

If the trades are not on your own exchange, then I havent found anything about security. How can I trust my funds to someone else bot?

Thanks.

Thank you for taking interest in our project.
You can create your own trading bots at upbots. please remember we offer many services apart from trading bot.
We will be happy to assist via web phone call to demonstrate our platform and clarify your query.
UpBots

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2020, 07:11:57 PM

If I buy your native token, where can I use them or in other words what advantages will i get if I buy your token. Like BTC we use for trading on different sites.

Here are few uses of UBXt (our native token)    
  • The subscription to the dashboard;
  • Market place (signal provider, all the success fees for bots and copy trading, trainings, etc.);
  • Community (prediction sentiment, ask the market, etc.) There are
CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
March 31, 2020, 10:29:33 PM

The project is big and you need a team of expert to really make it a reality. Although team member profiles on your site are real, it really depends on how they execute this. If you come with something which you are claiming on your site, then your token will be on moon else it will be just an ordinary project.

Execution or implementation is really important for the project to achieve success. with similar projects in crypto space, they have to be remarkable so traders will notice their edge in the trading market. and one more thing, they should release their MVP before their private or community sale. not many people are keen on investing a project with promises only. the game is changing here. they want more solid foundation as they were burnt by so many projects with novel ideas but empty products at the end.
pantek talacuik

Activity: 773
Merit: 101

Soil.co - Earn USDT/USDC

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2020, 02:37:08 PM

The project is big and you need a team of expert to really make it a reality. Although team member profiles on your site are real, it really depends on how they execute this. If you come with something which you are claiming on your site, then your token will be on moon else it will be just an ordinary project.

Execution or implementation is really important for the project to achieve success. with similar projects in crypto space, they have to be remarkable so traders will notice their edge in the trading market. and one more thing, they should release their MVP before their private or community sale. not many people are keen on investing a project with promises only. the game is changing here. they want more solid foundation as they were burnt by so many projects with novel ideas but empty products at the end.

That's right, not everyone can trust with words alone because people are already too bad with scammers now. This project is very large in my opinion and in order to develop rapidly it has to create people's trust and tangible benefits.

ozing

Activity: 135
Merit: 4

You become what you think.

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2020, 08:21:08 AM

The part that said"UpBots is the companion of the crypto and Forex trader" sounds interesting to me, I like the overall concept of this project and  i hope the team do everything possible to make it come through.

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
Blocklords
Copper Member

Activity: 15

View Profile
April 02, 2020, 02:41:35 PM

Getting trading tools is one of the biggest problems faced by newbie traders and if that can be achieved with this project, it will be a game changer in the cryptocurrency industry.
Moreen_ico

Activity: 40

View Profile
April 03, 2020, 12:12:28 AM

I think with the idea i am seeing her this project will standout from others.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: