Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 01:04:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-ANN] ↑ Up Coin ↑ Never going up! Details Inside ↑ SCAM @ LAUNCH  (Read 812 times)
TheMightyX (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Vires in Numeris

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 04:14:11 AM
Last edit: April 04, 2014, 08:41:19 PM by TheMightyX

The ↑ Up Coin developer is a slime-ball.
Here is the original ↑ Up Coin thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=553124.0
The original thread has been locked after many people expressed their distrust of the "developer". I also pointed out a serious logic flaw of the entire concept. He has responded by calling me a liar and an extortionist. He claims other people have tried to extort money out of him to stop posting negative comments in his thread. I obviously must be an extortionist as well because I am posting negative information about his coin. I am extremely butt-hurt about this.

I make it my mission to call bullshit on any shady looking coin launches or developments in hopes of preventing people from being scammed and discouraging scammers from continuing scam after scam. Instead of taking a "If you don't like it then just leave" attitude we should be actively pointing out any shady or suspicious activity. When they stop making money off of the scams they will stop trying to scam us. If we continue to let the newcomers get scammed we will continue to be labeled a fringe/fraud/scam/ponzi community.
Anyone can check my posting history to see what I say is true and If I have ever extorted ANYONE I would beg them to come forward and tell the community.

The developer has conveniently made a new self-moderated thread so he can delete anything that sheds negative light on his crapstain of a coin.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=555767.0
Here is my final comments from the original thread plus my reply on the new thread which will obviously be removed shortly. (Edit: was already removed without comment)  Roll Eyes

I WELCOME THE ↑ UP COIN DEVELOPER TO REPLY TO MY THREAD HERE.
IF HE IS LEGITIMATE HE SHOULD BE ABLE TO BACK UP AND SUPPORT HIS OWN COIN CONCEPT.

Had to manually link topics, ignore dates.

IPO aside, this coin is poorly thought out and promises things it can't guarantee.

At the very least, instead of lowering the block reward over time they are INCREASING THE BLOCK TIME!

Does no one understand what this means?

It means this coin will eventually turn into a slow piece of shit like bitcoin.

What is the difference between reducing the block reward/increasing block time and just reducing the block reward twice as much?

THERE IS NO DIFFERENCE EXCEPT ONE SLOWS DOWN THE ENTIRE NETWORK!!

This is so poorly thought out its actually painful to see not one person has mentioned this in the entire thread.

It goes to show that many of you have no idea what the fuck is going on or how these systems work at all.
You people need to educate yourselves instead of just investing in the next shiny new coin that comes out.

Your blind support of copycoins and scamcoins is ruining the altcoin community and if it continues there won't be much profit left to make on ANY COIN.
In the long run you are just spreading us thinner and thinner over more coins that will never go anywhere.

Pick the winners, stick with them, stop supporting every piece of shit that comes out just because its new. This is how we ALL profit. Not just the losers who hop from one coin to the next.

And then you will ask BTC to erase your posts.. The coin hasn't even being launched and you say your lies talking that bad stuff. Nice try!  Smiley

What the fuck did you say to me?

Lies?

BLOCK TIME
Ever changing. From 20 seconds to 10 minutes time, the block time is constantly changing and going up! This is done via steps in code so it’s not a drastic move.
We want to ensure that your investment always goes up with the coin.

How is that a lie?
You intend to increase the block time.
You do know what happens when you increase the time between blocks don't you?
I don't know how else to put it any clearer: YOU WILL INTENTIONALLY SLOW DOWN THE NETWORK TO DECREASE THE AMOUNT OF COINS BEING MINED.

You could achieve the very same thing by reducing the block rewards.

For example:
100 coin reward with 5 minute block time (slow) = 28,800 coins per day
20 coin reward with 1 minute block time (fast) = 28,800 coins per day

Call me a fucking liar again chump. You already look stupid, next time you will just look like a lying scumbag.
Heres an idea: How bout next time you reply with something constructive instead of just making baseless accusations.

If you don't like it then don't mine the coin problem solved. We haven't forced you to mine the coin when it launches. You don't need to come here and spam and demand BTC like all the others to erase the posts later. Peace.

Soon we will announce launch plans. Stay tuned.

I'm sorry, are you actually accusing me of trying to extort BTC out of you?
Please tell me that is what you are doing because we can have the admins check your message log right now and have you banned for attempting to fraud the community.
I have not "spammed" anything but pointed out a serious flaw in your stupid coin. Maybe you should look up the definition of spamming.

Instead of communicating like an adult you have brushed off my comments and accused me of extortion? Please, post here proof of my attempts at extortion. Anyone that looks at my (over 570 post) posting history can see that I wouldn't do that.
Your only response is "if you don't like it then don't mine it".
Now you lock the old thread and create a self-moderated thread so you can remove any posts that are critical of your ingenious coin.

You are a slime-ball.

If you can't defend your concept against such basic scrutiny then it obviously isn't worth pursuing.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dearbesz

Activity: 375
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 01:02:24 PM

i dont have any plans on this,tsk!! Sad
dE_logics

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2014, 04:53:36 PM

I did the same thing with NXT.