Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:19:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: MH370 stolen by Freeminery  (Read 1946 times)
OracionSeis (OP)

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 09:53:20 AM

What would you do if you had the equivalent of millions of dollars in BTC – a currency you can use for any transaction you wish, from buying a teenth of weed to funding a rebellion in another country, had secured several influential positions in major governments of the world and wanted to get a means of transportation as discrete and unobstructed as is your cryptocurrency of choice? Of course you’d get a jet. But not a simple jet. You’d get the one no one knows exists and big enough to match any of your desired cargo. Like Boeing 777-200.

Find a rout flying over the ocean so if it supposedly crashes nobody can find the debris. Contact the pilots skilled enough to shadow another flight thus hiding from radars and buy them off with BTC – no one can trace who paid who and for what. Prepare a landing site anywhere between Thailand and Spain eastern coast. Grease some palms in Malaysian government to look for a crashed plane somewhere you want them to. Hide the aircraft in the shadow of another one until you reach the airfield, land, get rid of passengers, dismantle the transponder, conceal any on-hull insignia: voila, you’ve got your own plane!

If the rumored Bitcoin Freemasons do exist who’s to say they couldn’t pull this off with the MH370? A Singapore Airlines 68 flight was close enough at the time of its disappearance to hide in its radar shadow and the Malaysian pilots could land anywhere between Singapore and Barcelona. Now the secret Society has a jet in their disposal which could be used to transport important people, laundered cash, even weapons discretely all around the globe.

Time off to sleep ... ( ̄︶ ̄)~

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sgk
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002

!! HODL !!

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 09:58:49 AM

Haha.. good one! But wouldn't it be easier to just order one from Boeing?
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 10:24:59 AM

One unit of Boeing 777-9X costs around $380 million + taxes. I think they were pretty short of funds.  Grin Also, there were rumors that the plane was carrying some 13 tons of gold.
sgk
Legendary

!! HODL !!

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 11:53:14 AM

One unit of Boeing 777-9X costs around $380 million + taxes. I think they were pretty short of funds.  Grin Also, there were rumors that the plane was carrying some 13 tons of gold.

Oops! I thought he said "Millions of BTC" when he had actually said "equivalent of millions of dollars in BTC"
And 13 tons of gold is worth a shot, huh?
Nemo1024
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1014

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2014, 12:12:24 PM

Yes, it does. US got the whole Ukrainian gold reserve transported out of Ukraine after the coup government took the power. I start to think that was the main reason for the whole Maidan circus, just like murder of Gaddafi in Lybia. All done in the name of gold.

“Dark times lie ahead of us and there will be a time when we must choose between what is easy and what is right.”
“We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.”
“It is important to fight and fight again, and keep fighting, for only then can evil be kept at bay, though never quite eradicated.”
jparsley

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 12:24:39 PM

Intresting

please unban me.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 12:37:21 PM

Oops! I thought he said "Millions of BTC" when he had actually said "equivalent of millions of dollars in BTC"

Well.. the plane was worth about $ 380 million (equivalent to 1 million BTC), while the 13 tons of gold (which it was rumored to be carrying) was worth another $260 million.
Griegura

Activity: 279
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 02:44:07 PM

This is some of the craziest things I have read...It could have been anyone who wanted a jet  for that matter.

Contract Vault     Next Generation Agreements for Everyone on The Ethereum Blockchain
❱❱❱  JOIN TOKEN SALE  ❱❱❱  MAY 1st   [[ LIGHTPAPER ]]
▄▀ ██ ▀ ██ ██████    FACEBOOK       TWITTER       LINKEDIN       MEDIUM       TELEGRAM    ██████ ██ ▀ ██ ▀▄
Don007
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1007

Live like there is no tomorrow!

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 02:48:06 PM

Hehehe. I think that's too farfetched.

I think it just did crash.. Soon enough the batteries of the BlackBox will be empty and we won't find it the next couple of years I guess. Unfortunately. That's really bad for the people who had family and friends in that plane.

{Curently quite inactive as I'm really busy in my private life. I will get back soon!}

-> Your line here during my inactivity? Feel free to PM <-
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 03:16:57 PM

I think it just did crash.. Soon enough the batteries of the BlackBox will be empty and we won't find it the next couple of years I guess. Unfortunately. That's really bad for the people who had family and friends in that plane.

I think the location has been already triangulated. But since it is lying at some 4,000 m - 5,000 m depth, it will take a lot of effort (and time) to recover the flight data recorder.
Matthieu_Deponte

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 03:50:11 PM

Because this jet would be registered in the list of all aircraft, and because it would have a constantly pinging transponder, the removal of which would attract immediate attention. Now they can just declare that MH370 is found but it lies too deep in the ocean to recover it so they won't do it, while the actual jet will be available for use as they see fit.
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 05:45:34 PM

What would you do if you had the equivalent of millions of dollars in BTC – a currency you can use for any transaction you wish, from buying a teenth of weed to funding a rebellion in another country, had secured several influential positions in major governments of the world and wanted to get a means of transportation as discrete and unobstructed as is your cryptocurrency of choice? Of course you’d get a jet. But not a simple jet. You’d get the one no one knows exists and big enough to match any of your desired cargo. Like Boeing 777-200.

Find a rout flying over the ocean so if it supposedly crashes nobody can find the debris. Contact the pilots skilled enough to shadow another flight thus hiding from radars and buy them off with BTC – no one can trace who paid who and for what. Prepare a landing site anywhere between Thailand and Spain eastern coast. Grease some palms in Malaysian government to look for a crashed plane somewhere you want them to. Hide the aircraft in the shadow of another one until you reach the airfield, land, get rid of passengers, dismantle the transponder, conceal any on-hull insignia: voila, you’ve got your own plane!

If the rumored Bitcoin Freemasons do exist who’s to say they couldn’t pull this off with the MH370? A Singapore Airlines 68 flight was close enough at the time of its disappearance to hide in its radar shadow and the Malaysian pilots could land anywhere between Singapore and Barcelona. Now the secret Society has a jet in their disposal which could be used to transport important people, laundered cash, even weapons discretely all around the globe.

No, if someone wanted to do that, it'd be way easier with an old 707 or 727.  And cheaper.
instaBoost

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 07:54:51 PM

Donations: 12wqXQuExLnWoWWQy7j35hzBEW91bUz1YS
XRP: rDRho51t4StfNqEWrYKBAteJKyDeo5crZz
Matthieu_Deponte

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 07:36:11 AM

No, if someone wanted to do that, it'd be way easier with an old 707 or 727.  And cheaper.

Who said anything about cheap or easy? Money is not a concern here, while there is a possibility that they needed a really big plane. Who knows, maybe they want to smuggle damned elephants?
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 11:45:30 AM

Who said anything about cheap or easy? Money is not a concern here, while there is a possibility that they needed a really big plane. Who knows, maybe they want to smuggle damned elephants?

Thinking about this?

supernovax

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 10:38:28 AM

1.  12:41 a.m. MH 370 departs Kuala Lumpur en route to Beijing. The plane has 7.5 - 8 hours of fuel.
2.  1:01 a.m. Plane reaches cruising altitude of 35,000 feet
3.  1:07 a.m. Last ACARS transmission. No further engine data is received after this time.

sgk
Legendary

!! HODL !!

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 11:56:45 AM

1.  12:41 a.m. MH 370 departs Kuala Lumpur en route to Beijing. The plane has 7.5 - 8 hours of fuel.
2.  1:01 a.m. Plane reaches cruising altitude of 35,000 feet
3.  1:07 a.m. Last ACARS transmission. No further engine data is received after this time.

It probably continued gaining altitude and went into outer space Tongue
Don007
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1007

Live like there is no tomorrow!

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 08:52:53 AM

I've been very busy lately, does someone has an update about this? In the few times I watched the news, they haven't talked about this plane anymore..

I still think it has just crashed.. I'm not someone who really believes in conspiracy theory's etcetera..

{Curently quite inactive as I'm really busy in my private life. I will get back soon!}

-> Your line here during my inactivity? Feel free to PM <-
FFrost

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 07:36:02 PM

I find this whole incident mind boggling with all the technology around us. How the Fuck can a plane just vanish? It has to be aliens or another Bermuda triangle!
niothor

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 12:36:35 PM

The moment they would have gone out of the radar shadow they would have been picked again.
Also those were airliners not fighters to be capable of such things.

I'm pretty sure your story was inspired from this but:
http://keithledgerwood.com/post/79838944823/did-malaysian-airlines-370-disappear-using-sia68-sq68

Let's get real , sometimes the truth is so boring that we need to let our imagination loose.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄