Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 10:42:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87]
  Print  
Author Topic: mining.BitcoinAffiliatenetwork.com-0% PPS + 1 Hour (or higher) Payout Interval  (Read 83089 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
.....Really?

Activity: 237
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 11:20:09 AM

Wow... why don't you mine on the pool for 2 hours and see what happens? So I upgraded some people's Antminers for free to BTCGarden ones.... that's really a problem? Fake accounts? Exactly what con do you think I'm trying to do here? You can get paid as frequent as hourly... the #"s are easily verified... JUST WHAT am I trying to get out of this? Spend 2 minutes to point your miners here... wait a couple of hours... make more money than ANYWHERE ELSE... then shut your damn mouth and stop wasting my time and everyone else's time here. Thanks...

So, s0br speaks - but as usual you completely avoid the issues pointed out & ignore the facts that prove you and your aliases have been lying since day one, choosing instead to invite me to mine at your "pool"? I made no mention of payments in the post, but you immediately chose to talk about them, hoping to divert attention from the issues raised. The reason you are unable to respond to the statement & it's contents is simple - it's the truth. Anyone who was accused of being a liar and con artist would go out of their way to prove their innocence, but you are unable to do so because the facts are there for everyone to see. You and your aliases are proven liars, and until you can prove otherwise, you and your pool will be considered as such by everyone who reads the posts here. You still even refuse to change the pool header, knowing it to be false......
The hole you are digging for yourself just gets deeper & deeper every time you refuse to address the facts and add another fake winner to the list of lies. It's truly pathetic.

How about I pay for a unit hosted at a 3rd party that points to this pool that everyone can have access to? I'm trying to understand what you're trying to accomplish here or what quite frankly you could expect of me? I'm one guy... I'm offering something I've been working on for myself... yes.. the contest.. I thought it'd be fun but I somewhat regret it now... It's amazing to me that people still think it's fake after everyone who's come on here to post pics, etc. I've even had one guy come to my home to pick them up. I'd like to know how I've done anything to hurt you or anybody. Why are you putting this time into coming up with conclusions that are incorrect? Look... I'm addressing you now not because I care about you... but I know what I'm trying to do here and I'd hate for anyone to not take advantage of being a part of this because it's a great thing. There's no more profitable pool out there in the world, period. I can guarantee that.

Before you go saying anything more... I can find a 3rd party (reputable) that can host... two.. three miners... let's test things. LET'S LOOK AT THE STATISTICS. My sincere hope here is that things like trust should be something that one doesn't have to rely on to mine at a pool. I want the statistics to be the factor. I'm honestly tired of defending myself here... I'm doing this for myself, my friends, and those that have jumped on here and seen that it's a great thing. Either be a part of this... or get off the forum. If you're too afraid to take any financial risk... I will take it for you. In return I just want the stats to be public and for everyone to see and for you either just be a part of this or leave us alone here... If you're somehow deluded to think that you're helping anyone avoid some 'scam', etc... then that says just one thing to me...

YOU HAVEN'T TESTED THE POOL AND COMPARED THE STATISTICS WITH ANYONE ELSE.

I'll pay for it. What will you do to back up what you're saying?

Anyone else reading this forum... I have glanced at some of these posts... and I know some people here want me to address some issues and I will... I'm working on offering a much more transparent statistics system that everyone on the pool can quickly check to see everything is done accordingly... and there's no trickery. I'm going to finish this first before I put more time into posting on this forum. I've been working around the clock. This project is important to me.

Once again you completely ignore the questions being asked. Try again:

@ s0br:

Does it not concern you that the pool admin, employed by you, uploads fake pictures claiming them to be a delivered unit when it obviously wasn't? If not, why not? And why would he do that?

Does it also not concern you that the same pool admin, employed by you, lied to everyone here by saying that you had no internet due to adverse weather conditions (at the exact same time as the S3 drawing "fix" debacle) - when it was obvious to everyone that this was not the case, as you were indeed online. If not, why not?

Why have you shipped much less than a third of the miners you promised you would since the beginning of your promotion over a month & a half ago?

Why do you continue to advertise your promotion in your pool thread header, knowing that it is completely false/finished.

You claim to be a transparent pool, but you consistently refuse to answer any  questions that have been asked on multiple occasions by multiple members regarding your "promotion". Why? What has happened to that transparency?

There is only one possible source from where the fake posters with fake pics of fake "delivered miners won" come from & why. Either you address & discuss the concerns of the members here, or forever be known as a liar, faker & con-artist that you are shown to be by the overwhelming evidence available on this thread. Until you do so, like any half decent pool operator would, I'm sure the scam accusations will continue for the foreseeable future - it's entirely up to you weather that happens or not though. Answer the questions & clear your name, preferably with evidence, or don't.

@ s0br of BAN: Stop being a chicken sh*t & answer the questions like you keep saying you will, or stay the proven scammer you are!! s0br/BAN scam thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=782765.0

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
buy4crypto

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2014, 11:39:18 AM

Wow... why don't you mine on the pool for 2 hours and see what happens? So I upgraded some people's Antminers for free to BTCGarden ones.... that's really a problem? Fake accounts? Exactly what con do you think I'm trying to do here? You can get paid as frequent as hourly... the #"s are easily verified... JUST WHAT am I trying to get out of this? Spend 2 minutes to point your miners here... wait a couple of hours... make more money than ANYWHERE ELSE... then shut your damn mouth and stop wasting my time and everyone else's time here. Thanks...

So, s0br speaks - but as usual you completely avoid the issues pointed out & ignore the facts that prove you and your aliases have been lying since day one, choosing instead to invite me to mine at your "pool"? I made no mention of payments in the post, but you immediately chose to talk about them, hoping to divert attention from the issues raised. The reason you are unable to respond to the statement & it's contents is simple - it's the truth. Anyone who was accused of being a liar and con artist would go out of their way to prove their innocence, but you are unable to do so because the facts are there for everyone to see. You and your aliases are proven liars, and until you can prove otherwise, you and your pool will be considered as such by everyone who reads the posts here. You still even refuse to change the pool header, knowing it to be false......
The hole you are digging for yourself just gets deeper & deeper every time you refuse to address the facts and add another fake winner to the list of lies. It's truly pathetic.

How about I pay for a unit hosted at a 3rd party that points to this pool that everyone can have access to? I'm trying to understand what you're trying to accomplish here or what quite frankly you could expect of me? I'm one guy... I'm offering something I've been working on for myself... yes.. the contest.. I thought it'd be fun but I somewhat regret it now... It's amazing to me that people still think it's fake after everyone who's come on here to post pics, etc. I've even had one guy come to my home to pick them up. I'd like to know how I've done anything to hurt you or anybody. Why are you putting this time into coming up with conclusions that are incorrect? Look... I'm addressing you now not because I care about you... but I know what I'm trying to do here and I'd hate for anyone to not take advantage of being a part of this because it's a great thing. There's no more profitable pool out there in the world, period. I can guarantee that.

Before you go saying anything more... I can find a 3rd party (reputable) that can host... two.. three miners... let's test things. LET'S LOOK AT THE STATISTICS. My sincere hope here is that things like trust should be something that one doesn't have to rely on to mine at a pool. I want the statistics to be the factor. I'm honestly tired of defending myself here... I'm doing this for myself, my friends, and those that have jumped on here and seen that it's a great thing. Either be a part of this... or get off the forum. If you're too afraid to take any financial risk... I will take it for you. In return I just want the stats to be public and for everyone to see and for you either just be a part of this or leave us alone here... If you're somehow deluded to think that you're helping anyone avoid some 'scam', etc... then that says just one thing to me...

YOU HAVEN'T TESTED THE POOL AND COMPARED THE STATISTICS WITH ANYONE ELSE.

I'll pay for it. What will you do to back up what you're saying?

Anyone else reading this forum... I have glanced at some of these posts... and I know some people here want me to address some issues and I will... I'm working on offering a much more transparent statistics system that everyone on the pool can quickly check to see everything is done accordingly... and there's no trickery. I'm going to finish this first before I put more time into posting on this forum. I've been working around the clock. This project is important to me.

Once again you completely ignore the questions being asked. Try again:

@ s0br:

Does it not concern you that the pool admin, employed by you, uploads fake pictures claiming them to be a delivered unit when it obviously wasn't? If not, why not? And why would he do that?

Does it also not concern you that the same pool admin, employed by you, lied to everyone here by saying that you had no internet due to adverse weather conditions (at the exact same time as the S3 drawing "fix" debacle) - when it was obvious to everyone that this was not the case, as you were indeed online. If not, why not?

Why have you shipped much less than a third of the miners you promised you would since the beginning of your promotion over a month & a half ago?

Why do you continue to advertise your promotion in your pool thread header, knowing that it is completely false/finished.

You claim to be a transparent pool, but you consistently refuse to answer any  questions that have been asked on multiple occasions by multiple members regarding your "promotion". Why? What has happened to that transparency?

There is only one possible source from where the fake posters with fake pics of fake "delivered miners won" come from & why. Either you address & discuss the concerns of the members here, or forever be known as a liar, faker & con-artist that you are shown to be by the overwhelming evidence available on this thread. Until you do so, like any half decent pool operator would, I'm sure the scam accusations will continue for the foreseeable future - it's entirely up to you weather that happens or not though. Answer the questions & clear your name, preferably with evidence, or don't.

Are you mining on this pool? Are you a competitor? I really am trying to understand your angle. I was annoyed for a couple days over a lack of communication, understandably. After listening to the comments about how support could be found in real time on IRC i joined that. And would you know, within a half hour or so, s0br and I talked on skype and he put my concerns at ease. I kept trying to force my issue to support, which in this case, did nothing but relay my info to s0br. So, when I was going to the wrong channels, frustration built. Once you figure out how to properly address your issues through the right channels it becomes a lot easier to understand what this pool is, and where its going.

For full disclosure : I was an Aug 22 winner. I just got my S3 on friday sept 12, I wish it got here quicker, that was my only concern.

I am impatient, and sick of being the pawn in crypto scams in the past, so I was hyper sensative to those issues. s0br, and the team through all of it have worked it out, and are getting better at what they do. As with any new venture, a learning curve is to be expected.

Do the math, I ask you all who are on the fence to risk your smallest miner on a test with the BAN pool. Payouts have been steady for a week plus. This should give you a pretty good idea about the payout structure of the pool.

I started on BAN about 6 weeks ago. I have pulled my miners, and brought them back to the pool many times in the past. Lately there hasn't been a need to switch since the payout issues have largely been rectified and the antminer S3 arrived. All looks good from my perspective.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
████ - freecrypto.top - btcinfo.top - DIGITAL CURRENCY DIRECTORIES - freeMonero.comfunbtc.xyz  ████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
aurel57
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 01:03:53 PM

I can say the tracking number on the original shipping label for the S3 I received is not on the list shown here but it was part of this shipment as the dates match and the tracking number is all the same other than the last few numbers. The box was unopened and the miner was new with Bitmain configs. This miner is now hashing on BAN pool with all my other miners.

ThePhwner

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

something something Bitcoin

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 01:25:25 PM

I can say the tracking number on the original shipping label for the S3 I received is not on the list shown here but it was part of this shipment as the dates match and the tracking number is all the same other than the last few numbers. The box was unopened and the miner was new with Bitmain configs. This miner is now hashing on BAN pool with all my other miners.

Thanks Aurel and buy4, we know who our real miners are and we appreciate you guys. There's nothing that's going to be said that will appease a bunch of paid trolls that want to focus on a contest, and don't even have the facts right...

You know where to find me if you need me.

M

Hand-carved Bitcoin stamps for sale: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1247131
2 for $25 including shipping
aurel57
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 01:53:10 PM

Thanks Aurel and buy4, we know who our real miners are and we appreciate you guys. There's nothing that's going to be said that will appease a bunch of paid trolls that want to focus on a contest, and don't even have the facts right...

You know where to find me if you need me.

M

What I really don't get is I use to mine on GHash after making my way thru other pools over the last year or so,  as I felt it was the best run pool for me. But there was so many posters bashing the giant pool telling people to mine anywhere else to help decentralize Bitcoin. So here comes along someone with what looks like a better pool yet, that could very well help spread the hash away from GHash but yet there are some that just seem they do not want this pool to succeed. This pool had problems at the start but it does seem to be working good now and I hope more people will give it a try and a few others that left during the problems would come back and give it another try.
ThePhwner

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 03:07:25 PM

What I really don't get is I use to mine on GHash after making my way thru other pools over the last year or so,  as I felt it was the best run pool for me. But there was so many posters bashing the giant pool telling people to mine anywhere else to help decentralize Bitcoin. So here comes along someone with what looks like a better pool yet, that could very well help spread the hash away from GHash but yet there are some that just seem they do not want this pool to succeed. This pool had problems at the start but it does seem to be working good now and I hope more people will give it a try and a few others that left during the problems would come back and give it another try.

Well that's just it, the #'s don't lie, and if you mine here, you will make more than any other pool right now. And in theory, that's why we're all in this game. s0br's been 100% transparent in everything he does, and as far as I can tell, these recent posts, and the continued attacks from a couple people, all come from people who don't mine at our pool. And to that I say..... let 'em have Hashlets.

Hand-carved Bitcoin stamps for sale: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1247131
azrin619

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 03:38:09 PM

Despite lower than what BTC pays... I usually mine at BAN...
So that is from me.
.....Really?

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 05:57:25 PM

....s0br's been 100% transparent in everything he does.....

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy  Yet another bullshit lie from the Phaker - it's getting to the point now that every time you open your mouth it's another lie, it's becoming compulsive with you. I can understand that you don't want the truth coming out, as it will only confirm again that you have deceived everyone. You lost all credibility when you posted your fake pics, and every lie you've told since then is just making you look less trustworthy than you already are. Give it up.

If you think s0br is 100% transparent - why has he continuously avoided answering these basic questions?

@ s0br:

You claim to be a transparent pool, but you consistently refuse to answer any  questions that have been asked on multiple occasions by multiple members regarding your "promotion". Why? What has happened to that transparency?

@ s0br of BAN: Stop being a chicken sh*t & answer the questions like you keep saying you will, or stay the proven scammer you are!! s0br/BAN scam thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=782765.0
s0br (OP)

Activity: 87

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2014, 06:58:24 PM

....s0br's been 100% transparent in everything he does.....

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy  Yet another bullshit lie from the Phaker - it's getting to the point now that every time you open your mouth it's another lie, it's becoming compulsive with you. I can understand that you don't want the truth coming out, as it will only confirm again that you have deceived everyone. You lost all credibility when you posted your fake pics, and every lie you've told since then is just making you look less trustworthy than you already are. Give it up.

If you think s0br is 100% transparent - why has he continuously avoided answering these basic questions?

@ s0br:

This 1/3 figure you're mentioning is incorrect. All but the last 3 (which were upgraded to btcgardens) have shipped. I'm not going to post tracking #'s including these peoples' personal information. It's up to them if they wish to post on here whether or not they have received anything.

The header is not false. How about this? Please contact your attorney and have him call my attorney or file suit against me. I will gladly share my attorney's information with you we can/will easily provide proof that this contest has been completely honored + more. I really don't see any other way of you proving any point here. If I've been lying about giving away these S3's.... you will easily win. I will publically state here that not only will I pay all of your attorney fees, I will pay you $10,000. How's that?

This contest was just something I wanted to do to give some people an opportunity to receive free hash power. Mind you, mining in this pool is more profitable than any other. I, nor any user here, has any doubt about that...

I think this contest has taken away from the real goal behind this...

PPS (you get paid for your hash regardless if blocks are found or not). Payouts also happen as frequent as hourly. Why is this important? It eliminates the risk for the miner for one. It makes it very easy to see if you're truly earning the BTC you're supposed to earn... and quickly.... I've wasted a lot of time and money testing a bunch of pools to try to get some kind of valid data I could use to make a decision of where I wanted to mine. The problem was... there was no CONTROL in such experiment... meaning... I could have been comparing multiple bogus pools and that just lead me back to square one...

This pool in my sincerest efforts, is meant to be such a control. I don't want anyone to trust me or the people I work with. I want everyone here to get fast and measurable numbers that leave no questions unanswered. Everyone is encouraged to test your hashing here to any other pool or pools... and post your results.

I'm not really sure what else I can tell you here... I've spent a lot of time and money into bringing stability and scalability to this pool... I now have a couple of developers helping with bringing more transparent statistics to the frontend...

I think everyone that's taken the time to message me and or get to know me has seen that I've been working around the clock to make sure everything is working correctly... that everyone's payments are done properly.. any credits are paid... I am personally guaranteeing all of this... I'm not going to let anyone down.

I really wish I had a pool like this when I started just a few months ago... and in all that time... heartache... disappointment... nobody was stepping up to offer something like this... and I decided that I should... because I was in a position to be able to...

You can sit there behind your computer and troll me... as much as you want... but it doesn't change the fact that I'm the one doing something about it.  You really don't have to believe anything I tell you... and you really don't have to mine here... go ahead and make less money elsewhere. That's your deal. I know that there's a lot of skepticism out there... and I really understand... believe me... as much as a desire to help others in this community... a deep anger within me as a big part of my motivation.

Anyone who wishes to flame this project... make any negative accusations... how about I offer an alternative?

Please post on here any ideas you might have that I could either work on myself or have someone do to be able to provide the proof you need with statistics... payouts.... I want to make this better and I can't think of everything myself. This pool is a much bigger project than I anticipated... but isn't anything worth doing just end up being that way?  So really... what is it that you're after here? I'm here offering you (if you're even a miner) an opportunity to make more off your investment into mining hardware. Take it... or not...

PPS (Pay Per Share) Bitcoin Mining Pool
0% Fees + 1% Bonus + Merged Mining (NMC - Namecoin) +Hourly Payouts
https://mining.bitcoinaffiliatenetwork.com
MoreBloodWine
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 07:46:12 PM

Don't worry about it s0br, people fear what they don't understand.

To be decided...
.....Really?

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 07:50:21 PM

No. Worry about it. You're still not answering the questions. Let's go through them one at a time shall we? You're here now.....

1) Does it not concern you that the pool admin, employed by you, uploads fake pictures claiming them to be a delivered unit when it obviously wasn't? If not, why not? And why would he do that?

ThePhwner

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 08:02:55 PM

No. Worry about it. You're still not answering the questions. Let's go through them one at a time shall we? You're here now.....

1) Does it not concern you that the pool admin, employed by you, uploads fake pictures claiming them to be a delivered unit when it obviously wasn't? If not, why not? And why would he do that?

You are officially the most boring person alive.

ThePhwner

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 08:06:25 PM

BTW genius, the tracking # is clearly visible in the pictures I posted: 1ZA04V040388886493

Look it up, check the dates, check the locations, and good god, go get a beer and talk to a woman...

ThePhwner

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 08:20:04 PM

You are officially the most boring person alive.

What's this? I ask s0br to answer the very first question while he's online - he disappears - then you turn up?

You must be joking!!   Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Do me a favour, log out, then log back in as s0br - let's get this done.

Well well, could it be that s0br = Phaker do you think? That would explain a lot  Cheesy Cheesy

s0br - stop being a joker. Get back online & sort this out. If you can......

Vigorously whisk the egg yolks and lemon juice together in a stainless steel bowl and until the mixture is thickened and doubled in volume. Place the bowl over a saucepan containing barely simmering water (or use a double boiler,) the water should not touch the bottom of the bowl. Continue to whisk rapidly. Be careful not to let the eggs get too hot or they will scramble. Slowly drizzle in the melted butter and continue to whisk until the sauce is thickened and doubled in volume. Remove from heat, whisk in cayenne and salt. Cover and place in a warm spot until ready to use for the eggs benedict. If the sauce gets too thick, whisk in a few drops of warm water before serving.

Read more at: http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/tyler-florence/hollandaise-sauce-recipe.html?oc=linkback

MoreBloodWine
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 03:23:54 AM

So what happened to everyone in IRC ?

To be decided...
s0br (OP)

Activity: 87

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2014, 04:40:55 AM

Temporarily freezing this thread... seems like people who wish to clutter it with useless nonsense coming from 'new' accounts who don't seem to have any interest in mining. I left their original posts intact if you'd like to judge for yourself. We have some new site updates coming shortly... I will post here and send an email out to existing users. Lots of improvements have come into play... some new things are going to be introduced... additional transparency... etc etc etc...

Stay tuned....

PPS (Pay Per Share) Bitcoin Mining Pool
0% Fees + 1% Bonus + Merged Mining (NMC - Namecoin) +Hourly Payouts
https://mining.bitcoinaffiliatenetwork.com
Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87]
  Print  

Jump to: