Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 11:36:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Whatever Happened to eMunie?  (Read 1818 times)
Wulfcastle (OP)

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2014, 09:06:33 PM

Hey everyone

I've been wondering, what actually happened to eMunie. It was all anyone could talk about in January this year, but after their lead developer cancelled the IPO, I've heard nothing since. Has it been abandoned, is it still going to be launched?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
darkota

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 09:55:54 PM
Last edit: August 24, 2014, 12:19:43 AM by darkota

Hey everyone

I've been wondering, what actually happened to eMunie. It was all anyone could talk about in January this year, but after their lead developer cancelled the IPO, I've heard nothing since. Has it been abandoned, is it still going to be launched?

It's been abandoned after the developer claimed he got hacked.

Was Ill-informed< It's not abandoned after the hacking.
tokyoghetto
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 11:01:26 PM

dev stole money, claimed he got hacked. project is kill.

another day in cryptoland.
Iffy

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 11:28:08 PM

wow nice assumption people. No, the project is very much alive and getting closer to release.

Radix
Fuserleer
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1016

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2014, 11:30:06 PM

so so wrong!

Dev did get hacked, Dev doesn't take kindly to false accusations (though Ive come to expect nothing less from the majority here), Dev has reimbursed everyone (notice there is no "FUSERLEER STOLE MY BTC" threads?), Dev kindly points you to the door.

To the OP, project is still very alive and kicking, its funny you should post this today as I've been considering recently releasing some info on our progress....though with the usual trollish remarks and FUD bullshit I'm having 2nd thoughts already and beginning to think that my abandonment of this place was the right move Smiley

MsCollec
Legendary

Activity: 1400

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 11:31:27 PM

so so wrong!

Dev did get hacked, Dev doesn't take kindly to false accusations (though Ive come to expect nothing less from the majority here), Dev has reimbursed everyone (notice there is no "FUSERLEER STOLE MY BTC" threads?), Dev kindly points you to the door.

To the OP, project is still very alive and kicking, its funny you should post this today as I've been considering recently releasing some info on our progress....though with the usual trollish remarks and FUD bullshit I'm having 2nd thoughts already and beginning to think that my abandonment of this place was the right move Smiley

Nice to see you here Fuserleer!  Grin
From Above

Activity: 700
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 11:32:38 PM

fuserleer had some issues when Spoetnik stole his private unsecured funds so project hadda stop for a while and everyone lost interest

~CfA~

Fuserleer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2014, 11:33:20 PM

so so wrong!

Nice to see you here Fuserleer!  Grin

Unsure if genuine, or sarcasm....regardless, nice to see you too Smiley

MsCollec
Legendary

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 11:37:11 PM

so so wrong!

Nice to see you here Fuserleer!  Grin

Unsure if genuine, or sarcasm....regardless, nice to see you too Smiley

Lol..it's genius The last update i got from my friend about eMunie was the market and stable eMu client, that was July 9  Undecided

EDIT: Maybe one day i will get a post card from you ..I am a big eMunie fan  Tongue
From Above

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 11:41:50 PM

how much was stolen again?  i remember Spoetnik bragging on the forums that he basically destroyed fuser's life funds really not funny at all from my perspectives

~CfA~

Fuserleer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2014, 11:42:38 PM

heh, well lots more to come yet  Cheesy

PS: I'll send you an encrypted anonymous postcard when we are online lol

Fuserleer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2014, 11:44:30 PM

how much was stolen again?  i remember Spoetnik bragging on the forums that he basically destroyed fuser's life funds really not funny at all from my perspectives

~CfA~

In total just over 900BTC.  ~450 of that was investments, the rest was my own.

And from what I've read of Spoetnik, he's not smart enough to have pulled the theft off.  Even if it WAS him, all he did was cause a few cashflow issues and well, the bounty just rolled up to 50BTC, so he should probably stay quiet about it Smiley

MsCollec
Legendary

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 11:44:36 PM

heh, well lots more to come yet  Cheesy

PS: I'll send you an encrypted anonymous postcard when we are online lol

Nice, Hopefully I will be the first to register "MsCollec" as an alias .

Thanks and Good luck !
Whoisthelorax

Activity: 370
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 12:44:01 AM

how much was stolen again?  i remember Spoetnik bragging on the forums that he basically destroyed fuser's life funds really not funny at all from my perspectives

~CfA~

And from what I've read of Spoetnik, he's not smart enough to have pulled the theft off.  Even if it WAS him, all he did was cause a few cashflow issues and well, the bounty just rolled up to 50BTC, so he should probably stay quiet about it Smiley

450 x $450 per btc = $202,950

450 x $500/btc = $225,00

450 x 550 = $247,500

450 x 600 = $270,00

This is a low range of what 450 BTC would be.

How in the hell did you reimburse around a quarter million dollars?!?

Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2014, 12:48:10 AM

Trust me, you won't be finding out who the hacker is. No matter how large the bounty gets.  Wink
How in the name of everything that is crypto did you reimburse such a large sum?

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
From Above

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 12:50:16 AM

Trust me, you won't be finding out who the hacker is. No matter how large the bounty gets.  Wink
How in the name of everything that is crypto did you reimburse such a large sum?

wow i'd be very very careful here. laudaM is a known darkcoin scammer and well known to be cooperator with Spoetnik on several hacks and cracks.

i wouldnt be surprised at all if shes in the bed with Spoetnik and pulled off this massive theft  and now mocking fuserleer.  this is brazen.  outright brazen.

~CfA~

Fuserleer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2014, 12:53:14 AM

Trust me, you won't be finding out who the hacker is. No matter how large the bounty gets.  Wink

wow i'd be very very careful here. laudaM is a known darkcoin scammer and well known to be cooperator with Spoetnik on several hacks and cracks.

i wouldnt be surprised at all if shes in the bed with Spoetnik and pulled off this massive theft  and now mocking fuserleer.  this is brazen.  outright brazen.

~CfA~

LaudaM maybe a lot of things, but I must defend the guy as he's been around here much longer than many....and while we may not see eye to eye on many things, a scammer I don't believe he is.

In reply to the how I reimbursed so much, I've explained about me, myself and Irene in the past and been called a liar and mocked....but I'll say it again, I'm a man of much experience and many means, and the theft was simply a hit I could foot the bill for.

Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2014, 12:59:46 AM

i wouldnt be surprised at all if shes in the bed with Spoetnik and pulled off this massive theft  and now mocking fuserleer.  this is brazen.  outright brazen.
~CfA~

LaudaM maybe a lot of things, but I must defend the guy as he's been around here much longer than many....and while we may not see eye to eye on many things, a scammer I don't believe he is.

In reply to the how I reimbursed so much, I've explained about me, myself and Irene in the past and been called a liar and mocked....but I'll say it again, I'm a man of much experience and many means, and the theft was simply a hit I could foot the bill for.
Known darkcoin scammer? Exactly where did I scam anyone please. If you're going to be pointing fingers at least provide evidence.
Also I have never cooperated with Spoetnik and our opinions tend to differ very often.
Now unlike me, you have negative trust and a reference that shows evidence.

Thank you Fuserleer. Just because you did not join an obvious trolling attempt proves that you're different from the majority of here (a lot of people tend to do this). Well I'm sorry that the theft happened, you should take care of your funds this time. You're a man with money also Tongue.
I have not seen that explanation, but it doesn't matter I trust you.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Fuserleer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2014, 01:02:34 AM

~CfA~

Known darkcoin scammer? Exactly where did I scam anyone please. If you're going to be pointing fingers at least provide evidence.
Also I have never cooperated with Spoetnik and our opinions tend to differ very often.
Now unlike me, you have negative trust and a reference that shows evidence.

Thank you Fuserleer. Just because you did not join an obvious trolling attempt proves that you're different from the majority of here (a lot of people tend to do this). Well I'm sorry that the theft happened, you should take care of your funds this time. You're a man with money also Tongue.
I have not seen that explanation, but it doesn't matter I trust you.

Heh well as you know, I'm well educated on anything trollish around here, and I simply have better things to do that take part in any slanging matches.

Indeed, but the thief was smart, I was cashing out a lot of my own BTC to the exchanges as the BTC price was tanking to about ~$450, so I wanted to catch it on the way back up...and decided to cash in a bit of the investor BTC too as a bit of a hedge.  The bastard get me right as I loaded up my cold wallets and was moving BTC around, I hadn't touched them wallets for months, so they were just waiting patiently! :@

Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2014, 01:09:25 AM

Heh well as you know, I'm well educated on anything trollish around here, and I simply have better things to do that take part in any slanging matches.

Indeed, but the thief was smart, I was cashing out a lot of my own BTC to the exchanges as the BTC price was tanking to about ~$450, so I wanted to catch it on the way back up...and decided to cash in a bit of the investor BTC too as a bit of a hedge.  The bastard get me right as I loaded up my cold wallets and was moving BTC around, I hadn't touched them wallets for months, so they were just waiting patiently! :@
So he sure was. That's unbelievable, he must have known and really been waiting for you.
It's surprising to see just how theft related to Bitcoins is evolving. Well you should have been careful as well as your name was known.
Maybe with some luck it will get found out one day.
The bounty is $25 000 after all right?

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: