Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 12:11:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Official AMT Thread round 3: Future Plans.  (Read 12620 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
AMT_miners (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 11:18:22 AM
Last edit: October 21, 2014, 01:26:10 PM by AMT_miners

Dear AMT fans and foes,

We realize that some of our clients who have received their machines are feeling a bit hostile. We want to assure everyone that we are putting together a compensation program that will go live on December 15th, 2014 or sooner. We'll do our best to compensate clients their full loss.  Some clients have already been refunded, and we're doing the best we can every week.

Regarding the class action, we are in discovery processes. This is where plaintiffs counsel reviews all of our information, write a response and gives it to the judge to review.  

Regarding FBI claims, FTC claims and the PA Attorney General, we have been in contact with all of them and we are going to work with them very closely now. And we're excited about that.

Regarding these skype chats that they are throwing around this forum, we'll still stand to say they are complete bullshit manifested by Tony Serrata (aka Opieum2). And honestly, we couldn't give a crap about them.

WHY does Tony Serrata keep posting negative things about us on a daily basis?  Because he thinks we sell more than him. He's afraid of us.

And regarding our sales, as we've said it before we're not selling although we would like to. And the truth is we haven't sold since April 7th, 2014.

Why are we so being open, because even though we're trying to do the right thing the to the customers that want us to make them whole, are the same ones stopping up from bringing in new revenue in order to do that.

We will lay out our 3 month compensation and business plan shortly.

"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AMT_miners (OP)

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 11:30:28 AM
Last edit: October 24, 2014, 04:18:10 PM by AMT_miners

Simple but effective plan to improve AMT, and make our customers whole.

1st. Improve AMT's image via small amounts of PR and marketing.
2nd. Restructuring AMT's current business model.  
3nd. Sell efficient miners to specific target ground in both US and Intl markets.
4rd. Expand core services and products for distribution or resale via AMT.
5rd. Attribute 30% of any new profit to the "refund fund".
6th. Distribute refunds to clients.
7th. Grow AMT utilizing our current lean manufacturing model.

AMT's production chain/network applies principles of lean manufacturing, quick turn build to order production and direct shipment from our manufacturers in Asia. These principles aim to minimize parts inventories by requiring suppliers to restock specific (time consuming) parts only, like heatsink extrusions or case fabrication and only as needed. Continue to improve production via modular/universal casing adapting global industrial standards to our equipment. Continue to reduce costs by acquiring location based manufacturers or suppliers of parts in order to save on logistics. Exp. Make heat sinks in Turkey instead of shipping 200kgs of aluminum from china. Emphasize on AMT's build to order focal point as well as product customization and OEM production, as well as a central point for direct sales, logistics,  procurement and delivery. Improve customer service via third party support teams. Work closely with high speed US brass factories, provide erudition as we get squared away.  We'll elaborate more on this, but that is our general strategy. We hope those of you which support AMT will continue to do so and help us along the way. It's not easy for any company to deal with what we've dealt with, but we're sticking to our goals and will continue build AMT with the ultimately goal of making all of our initial customers feel whole.

RoadStress
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 11:38:31 AM

So you kept customer's money for how many months? Are you returning any interest on their money?

Actually we ran out of money in June. Josh took a loan from a friend to deliver the miners, some of the refund money came from that. In general we're broke, but we're still gonna try. Yes if possible we will try to include interest on their returns.

Why or how come did you ran out of money? Why not apply for bankruptcy?

AMT_miners (OP)

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 11:46:00 AM

So you kept customer's money for how many months? Are you returning any interest on their money?

Actually we ran out of money in June. Josh took a loan from a friend to deliver the miners, some of the refund money came from that. In general we're broke, but we're still gonna try. Yes if possible we will try to include interest on their returns.

Why or how come did you ran out of money? Why not apply for bankruptcy?

60% to chips. 30% to IMET. 10% + the Loan to deliver miners.  Bankruptcy costs money, and we thought if the market held we may have been able to pull through. The idea was to get clients something instead of leaving them with nothing.
RoadStress
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 11:53:54 AM

60% to chips. 30% to IMET. 10% + the Loan to deliver miners.  Bankruptcy costs money, and we thought if the market held we may have been able to pull through. The idea was to get clients something instead of leaving them with nothing.

What happened with the IMET money? Did you recover anything? If not then why?

AMT_miners (OP)

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 12:12:56 PM

60% to chips. 30% to IMET. 10% + the Loan to deliver miners.  Bankruptcy costs money, and we thought if the market held we may have been able to pull through. The idea was to get clients something instead of leaving them with nothing.

What happened with the IMET money? Did you recover anything? If not then why?

The IMET proceedings are still on going. The priority was the class action not the IMET suit. If you only have X for legal, you spend X on the most immediate concern. When the class action has come to a resolve, the IMET proceedings will continue.
opieum2

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 12:40:21 PM
Last edit: October 21, 2014, 12:51:45 PM by opieum2

I formally request you remove ALL my personal information (name, address and work information) from  ALL ofyour posts. It is LIBELOUS and your statements regarding the skype chats are false. They are real chats. Please consider this an FORMAL request. If it is not done in 24 hours I will be forced to take escalated legal actions as I am under NDA's and your disclosure was done without my consent OR me volunteering said info to you the discovery of which would have been illegal on your part. please note that this has been archived due to your constant censorship. This will include immediate retractions of the threats you have posted against me and others on this forum AND official apologies for said threats, IF you are looking to mend fences, this would be a start.

Regards.

"amtminers scam joshua zipkin scammer"
-Joshua Zipkin leaked skype chats http://bit.ly/1s7U2Yb
-For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself.
NotFuzzyWarm
Legendary

Activity: 3612
Merit: 2494

Evil beware: We have waffles!

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 12:54:15 PM
Last edit: November 06, 2014, 12:13:36 PM by NotFuzzyWarm

Dear AMT fans and foes,

We realize that some of our clients who have received their machines are feeling a bit hostile. We want to assure everyone that we are putting together a compensation program that will go live on December 15th, 2014 or sooner. We'll do our best to compensate clients their full loss.  Some clients have already been refunded, and we're doing the best we can every week.

Regarding the class action, we are in discovery processes. This is where plaintiffs counsel reviews all of our information, write a response and gives it to the judge to review.  

Regarding FBI claims and the PA Attorney General, we have been in contact with them and we are going to work with them very closely now. And we're excited about that.

Regarding these skype chats that they are throwing around this forum, we'll still stand to say they are complete bullshit manifested by Tony Serrata (aka Opieum2). And honestly, we couldn't give a crap about them.

WHY does Tony Serrata keep posting negative things about us on a daily basis?  Because he thinks we sell more than him. He's afraid of us.

And regarding our sales, as we've said it before we're not selling although we would like to. And the truth is we haven't sold since April 7th, 2014.

Why are we so being open, because even though we're trying to do the right thing the to the customers that want us to make them whole, are the same ones stopping up from bringing in new revenue in order to do that.

Oh Josh.. you seem to have forgotten just who made that chat room - ME. EVERYTHING POSTED THERE IS 100% ACCURATE. For those who need a refresher course in reality, here you go:
http://bit.ly/1s7U2Yb

- For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself -    My info useful? Donations welcome! 1FuzzyWc2J8TMqeUQZ8yjE43Rwr7K3cxs9
 -Sole remaining active developer of cgminer, Kano's repo is here
-Support Sidehacks miner development. Donations to:   1BURGERAXHH6Yi6LRybRJK7ybEm5m5HwTr
opieum2

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 12:56:48 PM

Frankly if you want to move forward, stop attacking us...me in particular. I would have let this go if your attempt was not one to provoke....I actually have not posted anything about you in a few days now, so you claim that I do this daily  is false, and libelous on your part. If you wish to continue this, I will be happy to...otherwise as requested remove ALL references in ALL of your posts with my name in it. You have also acted illegally in putting out my personal information on the internet, yours as CEO of a company is a matter of public record which is in your various documents, mine is not. I don't know your angle here, but whatever it is, remove my info. This is a final warning.

AMT_miners (OP)

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 01:04:15 PM

I formally request you remove ALL my personal information (name, address and work information) from  ALL of your posts. It is LIBELOUS and your statements regarding the skype chats are false. They are real chats. Please consider this an FORMAL request. If it is not done in 24 hours I will be forced to take escalated legal actions as I am under NDA's and your disclosure was done without my consent OR me volunteering said info to you the discovery of which would have been illegal on your part. please note that this has been archived due to your constant censorship. This will include immediate retractions of the threats you have posted against me and others on this forum AND official apologies for said threats, IF you are looking to mend fences, this would be a start.

Regards.

Tony Serrata. Just as you have dedicated your days to ruining our name and our business, we figure why not. We formally request that you remove all the crap you've said about AMT, Josh or any opinions you may have had whether good or bad. If you're looking to mend fences, this would be a good place to start Tony Serrata. By the time we're done with our version of an SEO slander, Liz is going to be so pissed at you that.. we'll who knows man. Start deleting Tony, the clock is ticking.  
dogie
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1183

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2014, 01:10:10 PM

I actually have not posted anything about you in a few days now, so you claim that I do this daily  is false, and libelous on your part.

.... That's a bit of a stretch.

AMT_miners (OP)

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 01:14:48 PM

Dear AMT fans and foes,

Regarding FBI claims and the PA Attorney General, we have been in contact with them and we are going to work with them very closely now. And we're excited about that.

Oh Josh.. you seem to have forgotten just who made that chat room - ME. EVERYTHING POSTED THERE IS 100% ACCURATE. For those who need a refresher course in reality, here you go:
https://sites.google.com/site/hpulhp/home/files/AMT-NDA%20Room%20chats%20to%20date%20names%20REDACTED%20.pdf?attredirects=0&d=1

We've always liked you Rich, but if that were a true skype chat wouldn't you be in breach of your NDA? And no one cares about 200 pages of a bullshit skype chat where you and tony are doing most of the talking. Really, who cares? All of the 156 clients that we have? The micro community that's left on this forum?  Again Rich, with respect please do stay out of these distractions or arguments. Ja is there no relief for the son of a window?

opieum2

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 01:16:29 PM

I actually have not posted anything about you in a few days now, so you claim that I do this daily  is false, and libelous on your part.

Actually I havent notice that all I have done is respond to others posts. But mainly I have been in other threads. Either way they have posted libelous comments on me as they made VERY false claims. Claiming I did high level work for the government and then doxxing my address, puts me in very real physical danger.

AMT_miners (OP)

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 01:23:34 PM

I actually have not posted anything about you in a few days now, so you claim that I do this daily  is false, and libelous on your part.

Actually I haven't notice that all I have done is respond to others posts. But mainly I have been in other threads. Either way they have posted libelous comments on me as they made VERY false claims. Claiming I did high level work for the government and then doxing my address, puts me in very real physical danger.

No one is threatening your physical well being. Just your online reputation. Things your boss might look at. Or someone evaluating you for a job over the next few months. You have 24 hours to remove everything. Otherwise when they google Tony Serrata it's going to look exactly like it does when they google Joshua Zipkin. Hope the money was worth it pal.
NotFuzzyWarm
Legendary

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 01:24:59 PM
Last edit: January 05, 2016, 05:08:08 PM by NotFuzzyWarm

<snip>

https://sites.google.com/site/hpulhp/home/files/AMT-NDA%20Room%20chats%20to%20date%20names%20REDACTED%20.pdf?attredirects=0&d=1

We've always liked you Rich, but if that were a true skype chat wouldn't you be in breach of your NDA? And no one cares about 200 pages of a bullshit skype chat where you and tony are doing most of the talking. Really, who cares? All of the 156 clients that we have? The micro community that's left on this forum?  Again Rich, with respect please do stay out of these distractions or arguments. Ja is there no relief for the son of a window?

You mean the NDA that you never signed? Takes more than one party to make an agreement bucko. Yes the chat room is 100% true and no I am not in violation.
That aside, the real IP points are all in the pm chats which even though am NOT legally bound to keep sealed I will keep private. (remember? You never signed anything?) Professionalism and all that ya know? Scratch that - you wouldn't.

- For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself -    My info useful? Donations welcome! 1FuzzyWc2J8TMqeUQZ8yjE43Rwr7K3cxs9
-Support Sidehacks miner development. Donations to:   1BURGERAXHH6Yi6LRybRJK7ybEm5m5HwTr
opieum2

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 01:27:11 PM

I formally request you remove ALL my personal information (name, address and work information) from  ALL of your posts. It is LIBELOUS and your statements regarding the skype chats are false. They are real chats. Please consider this an FORMAL request. If it is not done in 24 hours I will be forced to take escalated legal actions as I am under NDA's and your disclosure was done without my consent OR me volunteering said info to you the discovery of which would have been illegal on your part. please note that this has been archived due to your constant censorship. This will include immediate retractions of the threats you have posted against me and others on this forum AND official apologies for said threats, IF you are looking to mend fences, this would be a start.

Regards.

Tony Serrata. Just as you have dedicated your days to ruining our name and our business, we figure why not. We formally request that you remove all the crap you've said about AMT, Josh or any opinions you may have had whether good or bad. If you're looking to mend fences, this would be a good place to start Tony Serrata. By the time we're done with our version of an SEO slander, Liz is going to be so pissed at you that.. we'll who knows man. Start deleting Tony, the clock is ticking.  

Except in doing so you have again violated US privacy laws as a business owner. So the impetus is on you to remove the info first.

opieum2

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 01:29:16 PM

Fact is this post is not about anything but attacking me. What future plans have you detailed? So far it's been about attacking me. And now you have put my wife in the crosshairs as well.

AMT_miners (OP)

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 01:30:20 PM

<snip>

You mean the NDA that you never signed? Takes more than one party to make an agreement bucko. Yes it 100% true and no I am not in violation.
That aside, the real IP points are all in the pm chats which even though am NOT legally bound to keep sealed (remember? You never signed anything?) I still am. Professionalism and all that ya know? Scratch that - you wouldn't.
[/quote]

It was signed by us and exists in our attorney's records. And while we need to work on professionalism, that is for sure, we still do respect you Rich, and we felt above all people you'd understand our actions as of lately. See Rich you've inspired greatness.
AMT_miners (OP)

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 01:36:19 PM

Fact is this post is not about anything but attacking me. What future plans have you detailed? So far it's been about attacking me. And now you have put my wife in the crosshairs as well.

Who's attacking who?  Why don't you delete everything, shut up and play your video games. See we're on their side now. And without your connections and introductions it never would have happened.
NotFuzzyWarm
Legendary

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 01:39:11 PM

<snip>

You mean the NDA that you never signed? Takes more than one party to make an agreement bucko. Yes it 100% true and no I am not in violation.
That aside, the real IP points are all in the pm chats which even though am NOT legally bound to keep sealed (remember? You never signed anything?) I still am. Professionalism and all that ya know? Scratch that - you wouldn't.

It was signed by us and exists in our attorney's records. And while we need to work on professionalism, that is for sure, we still do respect you Rich, and we felt above all people you'd understand our actions as of lately. See Rich you've inspired greatness.
[/quote]
Strange, the original copy I have from you has no signature from you or your representative(s).
Nor did you return to me a signed copy of the amended NDA I prepared which is the one that bears my signature. Without formal acknowledgement of the amendment it remains unenforceable by either party.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: