News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Should Spoetnik Coin exist ?
Yes - 56 (36.4%)
No - 87 (56.5%)
Maybe - 11 (7.1%)
Total Voters: 154

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Spoetnik Coin  (Read 9980 times)
Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 07:52:28 AM

This Poll is for the burning question that MUST be asked.. Should Spoetnik Coin exist ?

Yet again today i had a guy tell me he would invest in Spoetnik coin if it existed on Poloniex's chat box.
I have also had other people bring up this idea a LOT before too.

So i bring you all this poll question..

And if so ? what kind of coin should it be feature wise and HOW should it be initially distributed ?
Also if yes what dev(s) are going to be involved and what famous person should help advertise ?
I think Daniel Tosh from Tosh.0 fame would be perfect.. he can be my Max Keiser LOL
Trade symbol ? NIK ?

We'll have coffee.. we'll talk.. so talk amongst yourselves Wink
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coffee_Talk

Note: No moderation and Poll runs forever and you can change your vote.. thank your all for your time (and your vote)

FUD first & ask questions later™

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
thebenjamincode

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

37iGtdUJc2xXTDkw5TQZJQX1Wb98gSLYVP

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 07:56:01 AM

This Poll is for the burning question that MUST be asked.. Should Spoetnik Coin exist ?

Yet again today i had a guy tell me he would invest in Spoetnik coin if it existed on Poloniex's chat box.

And if so ? what kind of coin should it be feature wise and HOW should it be initially distributed ?
Also if yes what dev(s) are going to be involved and what famous person should help advertise ?
I think Daniel Tosh from Tosh.0 fame would be perfect.. he can be my Max Keiser LOL
Trade symbol ? NIK ?

Note: No moderation and Poll runs forever and you can change your vote.. thank your all for your time (and your vote)

try ripple based
Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 07:59:12 AM

i got a fast reply and a quick YES vote wow !

In all honestly i don't think i could get behind a fully premined type of coin but any ideas at all are welcome.

i'm also gonna leave this for a bit and let you guys post your opinions.
Then the Spoetnik Opinion Faucet will go live and FREE opinions (the correct one) for all  Grin

edit:
The thought of maybe being able to bring us all together to support one coin is intriguing.

michaelb87

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 09:30:26 AM

A big NO
There is no need for another coin, the crypto landscape is to cluttered as it is. Unless you really have something innovative to bring, please don't. It would only be something to please your ego, that's pathetic...
michaelb87

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 09:31:54 AM

edit:
The thought of maybe being able to bring us all together to support one coin is intriguing.

Yeah right... Who do you think you are, God? What is it with these people who think they are all it because of the anonmous online profile.
bee7

Activity: 574
Merit: 523

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 09:39:06 AM

Do it! Don't forget to make it PoS with 1500% yearly interest. Make a huge premine this way or that.
mav137

Activity: 163
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 09:49:29 AM

Please specify your preferred locations for refuge when you leave the country with all the money.. I always figured Thailand would suit my needs and can recommend that, but feel free to name any that come to mind and your attraction for them
Unbelive

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Invest & Earn: https://cloudthink.io

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 12:20:14 PM

Trade symbol ? NIK ?

Unless it will be a scam coin is waste of your time and resources to do it.

EvilDave

Activity: 854
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 12:56:49 PM

I know I'm being evil here, but how about issuing SpoetnikCoin on the Nxt Monetary System?
Nxt has just released the 1.3 update, 1.4 (in about a month) will introduce the MS, so you can then create your own coin, backed by 'locking' a certain amount of NXT.
No development, no mining, no hassle, just create and distribute...... Grin

Thanks for the coffee, I'll get my coat.

Nulli Dei, nulli Reges, solum NXT
Love your money: www.nxt.org  www.ardorplatform.org
www.nxter.org  www.nxtfoundation.org
Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 01:34:10 PM

I know I'm being evil here, but how about issuing SpoetnikCoin on the Nxt Monetary System?
Nxt has just released the 1.3 update, 1.4 (in about a month) will introduce the MS, so you can then create your own coin, backed by 'locking' a certain amount of NXT.
No development, no mining, no hassle, just create and distribute...... Grin

Thanks for the coffee, I'll get my coat.

is that using those new TA opcodes those nerds were babbling about ? ..damn nerds and all their techno babble lol

Palmdetroit
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

PHS 50% PoS - Stop mining start minting

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 02:16:16 PM
Last edit: October 24, 2014, 03:51:06 PM by Palmdetroit

Do it! Don't forget to make it PoS with 1500% yearly interest. Make a huge premine this way or that.

Monthly!

Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 02:54:17 PM

Oh i envision SpoetnikCoin as ground-breaking, A PHYSICAL BLOCKCHAIN!

Spoetnik thinks that is actually an intriguing idea !

I wonder though wouldn't you have to like try and Crazy Glue the pieces though ? see what i'm getting at ?
You would need way to make sure it's authentic like maybe have a heat stamp press a Penguin with AK into the plastic
centered right on the spot where the pieces match on different rotations or an official Spoetnik hologram sticker put on each lego piece ?

yup.. the future is almost here guys Wink

milly6
Legendary

Activity: 1632
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2014, 04:18:35 PM

I voted no, we dont need another fud artist scammer making a coin. Thanks, Bye

Eyes open, No Fear. Be Safe! Trinity: Currency Without Bias
defaced
Legendary

Activity: 2184

Franko is Freedom

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2014, 04:20:01 PM

bring back abstract coin Cheesy

Fortune Favors the Brave
Borderless CharityEXPANSEEXRAllergy FinderFranko Is Freedom
milly6
Legendary

Activity: 1632
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2014, 04:50:54 PM

To bad there was already a coin that had the name Spoetnikcoin... but it seems you missed it, some russian made it and ofc it was just a low Pump&Dump coin.

Perhaps he should just revive that one.

Eyes open, No Fear. Be Safe! Trinity: Currency Without Bias
bee7

Activity: 574
Merit: 523

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 04:53:53 PM

To bad there was already a coin that had the name Spoetnikcoin... but it seems you missed it, some russian made it and ofc it was just a low Pump&Dump coin.

Perhaps he should just revive that one.

Yes, exactly. But first he should by a lot of it while it is cheap to comply with modern trends Smiley
Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 05:00:59 PM

You should try experimenting with POS only with fees going to the holders, also it would be best for it to be fully premined over a short period and distributed mostly with trusted escrow, less with exchanges. If you premine the entire thing that also means you can use sha256 for it so you end up with a much slimmer blockchain and you don't have the tens of thousands of inputs that multipools create so you can effectively decrease the size of the blockchain by some 50-60% so with a 2 minute blocktime you might have a 200mb Blockchain after a year.

Multiple loadable wallet.dats so that you can section off your coins in separate wallets so you aren't spending your oldest coins or even have seperate accounts.

Anon that generates masking addresses when sending to other people.

Coin control

Option to send using minimal coinstake

Adjustable Stake thresholds so you can set which the point at which your blocks will split or combine.

Bitmessage for escrow and smart contracts

Built in block explorer

Statistics (generally all the stuff you see in getinfo)

Stake for Charity

Built in trade api to trusted exchanges
Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 05:15:41 PM

Oh i envision SpoetnikCoin as ground-breaking, A PHYSICAL BLOCKCHAIN!

Spoetnik thinks that is actually an intriguing idea !

I wonder though wouldn't you have to like try and Crazy Glue the pieces though ? see what i'm getting at ?
You would need way to make sure it's authentic like maybe have a heat stamp press a Penguin with AK into the plastic
centered right on the spot where the pieces match on different rotations or an official Spoetnik hologram sticker put on each lego piece ?

yup.. the future is almost here guys Wink

Yeah you could probably do that by using statistics to build a 3d model of the Blockchain and a robot builds the Blockchain out out Lego, the robot would be called "Spoetbot the Magical Blockchain Builder" and you could do a youtube video out of it.
e-coinomist
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 1085

Money often costs too much.

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 05:17:57 PM

Oh man - and for THAT I temporarily unmuted Spoetnik, such a waste of time  Angry
Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 05:19:29 PM

I voted no, we dont need another fud artist scammer making a coin. Thanks, Bye

well i am flattered you think my FUD is "art" but scammer now that is going too far.. i have never been involved in any scam before.
makes me wonder why you (and the other *usual whiny brat Trolls) would have such a grudge against me considering i don't even recall talking to you before.. odd :/

let me guess some other guy posted a topic claiming some coin was a Scam and i agreed so its all my fault ?  Roll Eyes

You guys realize a lot of guys think many of these coins are scams but you all try and pin it on me even if i had nothing to with making the topic right ?

You all lash out at me and Troll and abuse me to no end no matter where i go non stop 24 hours a day for anything negative in crypto that happens.
I say Mark was just caught shutting down GOX and then i am a Super FUD'er scammer and 8 of you dive on me for the next hour or two LOL
asking why i am so negative and i am too old to do this stuff and i am angry and just jealous and a paid FUD'er and and and ..
sure  Roll Eyes
I enjoy being your little scape goat whipping post for your scammy antics and you ponzi-cheeleaders LOL
Problem is if the so called evil FUD is NOT originating from me how is it your going to win by stopping me ?

I am not the Troll victim you are looking for ..i say in my Jedi voice Wink

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: