Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 01:33:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ShadowCash SDC Don't Miss The Huge Historical Event  (Read 4074 times)
LongAndShort (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 06:01:42 PM
Last edit: October 31, 2014, 03:32:02 AM by LongAndShort

The Shadow community voiced concerns about blocknet and the SDC dev team listened and pulled out of it. Shadow has yet to see a major pump despite all of the innovations developed there. If anyone is looking for a project to recoup their losses come check out Shadow. Zero knowledge will be live on the testnet very soon and will be another first for crypto. The first zero knowledge crytpocurrency will have a legendary rise, it might even be on par with Bitcoin. Shadow's zero knowledge update will be the single biggest advancement in cryptocurrency history outside of the development of Satoshi's Bitcoin. SDC devs are just wrapping up documentation for it. You won't have any issues with pre-mine or dev dumping at Shadow either.

The idea for a zero knowledge cryptocurrency was called out by the cypherpunk prophet Tim Mays in 1992:

"The technology for this revolution--and it surely will be both a social and economic revolution--has existed in theory for the past decade. The methods are based upon public-key encryption, zero-knowledge interactive proof systems, and various software protocols for interaction, authentication, and verification." - Tim Mays 1992

http://activism.net/cypherpunk/crypto-anarchy.html

The days of of Tim Mays prophecy is upon us. Shadow will deliver what has been 24 years in the making. Make sure you're apart of history.  Cool

~Coolstoryteller

Btw Shadow devs were first to uniquely implement Stealthaddresses added by mostly every anon coin to date.
First pos lite wallet..ever!
First full release mobile pos staking wallets ever! (optimised to not drain battery)
First html5 ui ever!
First encrypted message system to utilise html5 potential including rendering gifs and weblinks.

You may not like that its market is low volume but thats because its pure and the devs have not done a deal with the devil..it is how most pure and decent startups start it is how apple started and bitcoin!
so i hope to see you all maturely converse about this because you either are going to be apart of history or you will be to ignorant to notice Smiley
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Coolstoryteller

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 06:03:27 PM

The Shadow community voiced concerns about blocknet and the SDC dev team listened and pulled out of it. Shadow has yet to see a major pump despite all of the innovations developed there. If anyone is looking for a project to recoup their losses come check out Shadow. Zero knowledge will be live on the testnet very soon and will be another first for crypto. The first zero knowledge crytpocurrency will have a legendary rise, it might even be on par with Bitcoin. Shadow's zero knowledge update will be the single biggest advancement in cryptocurrency history outside of the development of Satoshi's Bitcoin. SDC devs are just wrapping up documentation for it. You won't have any issues with pre-mine or dev dumping at Shadow either.

The idea for a zero knowledge cryptocurrency was called out by the cypherpunk prophet Tim Mays in 1992:

"The technology for this revolution--and it surely will be both a social and economic revolution--has existed in theory for the past decade. The methods are based upon public-key encryption, zero-knowledge interactive proof systems, and various software protocols for interaction, authentication, and verification." - Tim Mays 1992

http://activism.net/cypherpunk/crypto-anarchy.html

The days of of Tim Mays prophecy is upon us. Shadow will deliver what has been 24 years in the making. Make sure you're apart of history.  Cool

The Manifesto is really prophetic:

The Crypto Anarchist Manifesto
Timothy C. May <tcmay@netcom.com>

"A specter is haunting the modern world, the specter of crypto anarchy.

Computer technology is on the verge of providing the ability for individuals and groups to communicate and interact with each other in a totally anonymous manner. Two persons may exchange messages, conduct business, and negotiate electronic contracts without ever knowing the True Name, or legal identity, of the other. Interactions over networks will be untraceable, via extensive re- routing of encrypted packets and tamper-proof boxes which implement cryptographic protocols with nearly perfect assurance against any tampering. Reputations will be of central importance, far more important in dealings than even the credit ratings of today. These developments will alter completely the nature of government regulation, the ability to tax and control economic interactions, the ability to keep information secret, and will even alter the nature of trust and reputation.

The technology for this revolution--and it surely will be both a social and economic revolution--has existed in theory for the past decade. The methods are based upon public-key encryption, zero-knowledge interactive proof systems, and various software protocols for interaction, authentication, and verification. The focus has until now been on academic conferences in Europe and the U.S., conferences monitored closely by the National Security Agency. But only recently have computer networks and personal computers attained sufficient speed to make the ideas practically realizable. And the next ten years will bring enough additional speed to make the ideas economically feasible and essentially unstoppable. High-speed networks, ISDN, tamper-proof boxes, smart cards, satellites, Ku-band transmitters, multi-MIPS personal computers, and encryption chips now under development will be some of the enabling technologies.

The State will of course try to slow or halt the spread of this technology, citing national security concerns, use of the technology by drug dealers and tax evaders, and fears of societal disintegration. Many of these concerns will be valid; crypto anarchy will allow national secrets to be trade freely and will allow illicit and stolen materials to be traded. An anonymous computerized market will even make possible abhorrent markets for assassinations and extortion. Various criminal and foreign elements will be active users of CryptoNet. But this will not halt the spread of crypto anarchy.

Just as the technology of printing altered and reduced the power of medieval guilds and the social power structure, so too will cryptologic methods fundamentally alter the nature of corporations and of government interference in economic transactions. Combined with emerging information markets, crypto anarchy will create a liquid market for any and all material which can be put into words and pictures. And just as a seemingly minor invention like barbed wire made possible the fencing-off of vast ranches and farms, thus altering forever the concepts of land and property rights in the frontier West, so too will the seemingly minor discovery out of an arcane branch of mathematics come to be the wire clippers which dismantle the barbed wire around intellectual property.

Arise, you have nothing to lose but your barbed wire fences!"

"Buy, sell, trade, chat. Leave nothing but a Shadow." - www.shadow.cash
Wheatclove

Activity: 606
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 06:13:59 PM

I do not approve of this thread.

Let them miss out on this tech. If they don't have their eyes open already, why should we show them where to look?
Mr.Wonderful

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 06:17:11 PM

I wouldn't buy Shadow if it were the last crypto on the planet because of the people that are involved in it. No thanks!
LongAndShort (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 06:17:48 PM

I do not approve of this thread.

Let them miss out on this tech. If they don't have their eyes open already, why should we show them where to look?
Noted!
I personally would like everyone to use and support a good product/project. I believe hiding everything is why the world is where its at right now. We have had the choices made for us and the tools stripped from us. Ones that help us to decide what is good or bad. So i believe by showing people, we allow people to make their own decisions but hiding it helps no one!
LongAndShort (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 06:22:55 PM

I wouldn't buy Shadow if it were the last crypto on the planet because of the people that are involved in it. No thanks!

No prob, i don't think anyone is asking you to buy it. But only accept that its the best project to date and to keep an eye out for its next industry first. Its next one is a major milestone, not only in the bitcoin world but cryptograhy in general! Zero knowledge will change the way we interact with the Internet as we know it..i encourage you to take a look at it!. The people within it are real and are extremely mature and talented.
It would only take you five minutes to look at its current features and time line that has been achieved in to see its by far a contrast to most projects to date, that also includes bitcoin!

I believe it compliments this industry and will outshine and or set a higher bar for anything coming in the next few years..very exiting.
Mr.Wonderful

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 06:25:39 PM

You guys are the ones that go around fudding all the coins right? You have a bunch of Drama Queens in your coin. Maybe when they cash out, Ill take a look. I hear you support those guys.
Coolstoryteller

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 06:28:13 PM

By the looks of your post history you're a BitSwift investor (BobSurplus) coin and a backer of BlockNet. Sorry there aren't any pump groups involved in Shadow, just people who believe in the concept of anonymous cryptocurrency. So you'll invest in a known pump coin backed by a known scam artist (BobSurplus) yet won't invest in Shadow a coin with real developers and investors.

BobSurplus: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/robert-duskes-scamstopperscom/1324-lexington-avenue-286-new-york-10128/robert-duskes-scamstopperscom-robert-bradley-bob-duskes-robert-bradley-duskes-used-to-646481

BitSwift Dev: https://twitter.com/Coinada

Coolstoryteller

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 06:32:14 PM

You guys are the ones that go around fudding all the coins right? You have a bunch of Drama Queens in your coin. Maybe when they cash out, Ill take a look. I hear you support those guys.

Do your homework before you throw around words like FUD:

http://www.cryptoarticles.com/crypto-news/stealthcoin-shadowcash-chandran-signatures-bitcoin-wizards-what-really-happened-and-why-there-is-a-reason-for-concern

Mr.Wonderful

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 06:36:50 PM

Im not in Blocknet. I remember back in the cloak days you guys were fudding then too. If its for good reason ,, then fine but you guys fud the competition to help your coin. Remember when you were the PR guy for cloak and you guys were fudding Dark? Stop that crap.
Wheatclove

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 06:38:24 PM

It's an anonymity program focused on decentralization. What did you expect? Everyone to be proper gents high fiving each other and stroking cocks?
Coolstoryteller

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 06:41:30 PM
Last edit: October 30, 2014, 06:59:08 PM by Coolstoryteller

Im not in Blocknet. I remember back in the cloak days you guys were fudding then too. If its for good reason ,, then fine but you guys fud the competition to help your coin. Remember when you were the PR guy for cloak and you guys were fudding Dark? Stop that crap.

Don't come in here and make up nonsense because that's the definition of FUD. FUD is fear, uncertainty, and doubt. A term used loosely by people like yourself who don't understand the meaning of it. Responding to a post made in the DRK thread does not classify it as FUD, nor does it make it an attack against the DRK project as a whole. I was one of the first DRK miners and was a long term DRK holder I have every right to post in the DRK thread whenever I see fit.

The only crap you need to stop is your mindless trolling. This thread is about making history 24 years after Tim May posted his Manifesto. It has nothing to do with your opinion and nothing to do with Cloak, Darkcoin or any other coin for that matter. Come back when you have something constructive and positive to say about the Shadow developers efforts towards zero knowledge.

Mr.Wonderful

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 08:22:36 PM
Last edit: October 30, 2014, 08:46:06 PM by Mr.Wonderful

Im just saying shadow might have done well but I think its the negativity and drama seeking from you and pookie that has kept people away. I even saw your fud team featured on cryptocoinnews lol. You have like what 5 btc volume a day? You chased away all your customers.

TROLLS ROYCE aka "Coolstoryteller", you were on the Cloak dev team as the head PR guy. That was the biggest crock of shit in crypto. All vapor ware. Why should I listen to you now? After you told us POSA was for real and breakthrough anonymous technology, now you want us to believe this? Read the boy who cried wolf. Your word means nothing. Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice......

You and Pookie own the majority of the coins. You just want to unload your bags.

Bash Bob all you want, I don't care. lol Im not Bob. You used Bob as a scapegoat for cloak failing but it had nothing to do with him. I know this because I was a cloak investor from beginning to the bitter end. I saw what happened for myself.

https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/stealthcoin-price-plummets-amid-overt-community-chaos/

"Analysis: The Stealthcoin price decline is a classic case of community FUD (fear, uncertainty, doubt) caused by investors with shaky hands and coin rivalries. Despite frequent developer protests, many altcoin holders spam the threads for other altcoins to try to disparage the coins and increase the standing of their own coin (and by extension their own investments). The current feud primarily involves ShadowCash trolls, another privacy-centric altcoin competing for the same investors as Stealthcoin (ShadowCash developer Rynomster has admonished the trolls for their actions). At present, the Stealthcoin thread on BitcoinTalk is in chaos. Only time will tell if investors double down on their Stealthcoin investments or jump ship for another coin."

LongAndShort (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 08:44:35 PM
Last edit: October 30, 2014, 09:10:23 PM by LongAndShort

Im just saying shadow might have done well but I think its the negativity and drama seeking from you and pookie that has kept people away. I even saw your fud team featured on cryptocoinnews lol. You have like what 5 btc volume a day? You chased away all your customers.

TROLLS ROYCE aka "Coolstoryteller", you were on the Cloak dev team as the head PR guy. That was the biggest crock of shit in crypto. All vapor ware. Why should I listen to you now? After you told us POSA was for real and breakthrough anonymous technology, now you want us to believe this? Read the boy who cried wolf. Your word means nothing. Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice......

You and Pookie own the majority of the coins. You just want to unload your bags.

https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/stealthcoin-price-plummets-amid-overt-community-chaos/

"Analysis: The Stealthcoin price decline is a classic case of community FUD (fear, uncertainty, doubt) caused by investors with shaky hands and coin rivalries. Despite frequent developer protests, many altcoin holders spam the threads for other altcoins to try to disparage the coins and increase the standing of their own coin (and by extension their own investments). The current feud primarily involves ShadowCash trolls, another privacy-centric altcoin competing for the same investors as Stealthcoin (ShadowCash developer Rynomster has admonished the trolls for their actions). At present, the Stealthcoin thread on BitcoinTalk is in chaos. Only time will tell if investors double down on their Stealthcoin investments or jump ship for another coin."

Fud is a shitty word used by idiots.

Everything brought up to the toxic xst community and its dev was real and it actually helped the dev. But because the majority of this community now is mostly a pack of idiots who attack anyone who have any questions they don't understand or bring up bugs they feel will hurt their precocious market. They do this because a lot of these projects are crap and were just pumps to begin with.. I mean thats why everyone is hanging around like fiens in the first place! They wouldn't keep pumping these coins if they weren't removing the btc from your pockets!

You may get some gains but thats how it works you are allowed to then pump the next coin with them slowly but surely removing all your money from you until you are all killing each other and none of you're left!

That is why you bring up shitty arguments like it actually even matters to anyone with half a brain. You are killing yourselves with garbage, desperate, misguided realities!
xst community did all that to themselves by the way they treated critical analyisis.
Lets be clear on that first because bringing it up as an argument. It's extremely stupid, as is linking to that pathetic site of lies in the first place. Don't you know?

No one is scared away at all and you are dragging up immaterial rubish to attack someone and blame it on Shadow! cmon!?

Shadow project is by far the best project out there. It has not done a deal with a pump crew and its market will grow organically and sustain whatever heights it gets. It wont fall later because of all the dark dirty secretes and failures these other projects seem to be filled with because they got taken over by criminals! Some even, may have started out with good intent but then money poisoned them!

Shadow core dev team are extremely talented, modest, extremely protect and funded. This is not a game for most of us nor is it to the core dev team. They are just pumping out industry firsts. They have and will continue to blow everyone away with their tech. Its tech is being used already in most of the shitcoins you waste your money on right now. It will be no different then using bitcoin code one day either!

See, a wise man once taught me, if you are getting into a pump on the way up its already to late to have made BIG profit.. You should be getting in on the bottom Thats the art!. Most of you are buy high sell low then do desperate things to recoup totally losing all integrity you ever had to begin with and never ever learning how to trade properly at all! Riding pumps is an art, granted. But its just one side of trading what needs to be complimented with proper technical research of what it is you are investing in the first place and or what the new tech that is emerging is doing.. Thats where you make millions and not a few hundred dollars here and there!

Shadow has better tech then any project here it has made more relevant firsts then any project here and will continue to do it long after you have move on. This is about our future not about some 10% profit you want to take from some shitcoins and risk losing much more!

Take a look at it.. You cant deny it and don't start up again about how you think from some stories you have heard, from some shitheads who are desperate to keep the scamcoin they love running so they can get out safley. Has any impact on its future at all!

Its heavy displacement tech and its like teflon to fools! It has and will continue to set a high standard not only for its tech but its community who do not fill its ANN thread with bs memes and big red letters containing price speculation. It doesn't need to because it has nothing to hide and its ANN thread is an approachable environment, one that you can easily sift through to get some good info from!
ZK is going to change a lot of things most notably one day it may just change the way you think and interact with the Internet and no foll can take that away form it or the world!

Mr.Wonderful

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 09:06:11 PM

Fud is a shitty word used by idiots.

Everything brought up to the toxic xst community and its dev was real and it actually helped the dev. But because the majority of this community now is mostly a pack of idiots who attack anyone who have any questions they don't understand or bring up bugs they feel will hurt their precocious market. They do this because a lot of these projects are crap and were just pumps to begin with.. I mean thats why everyone is hanging around like fiens in the first place! They wouldn't keep pumping these coins if they weren't removing the btc from your pockets!

You may get some gains but thats how it works you are allowed to then pump the next coin with them slowly but surely removing all your money from you until you are all killing each other and none of you're left!

That is why you bring up shitty arguments like it actually even matters to anyone with half a brain. You are killing yourselves with garbage, desperate, misguided realities!
xst community did all that to themselves by the way they treated critical analyisis.
Lets be clear on that first because bringing it up as an argument is't extremely stupid as is linking to that pathetic site of lies in the first place. Don't you know?

No one is scared away at all and you are dragging up immaterial rubish to attack someone and blame it on Shadow! cmon!?

Shadow project is by far the best project out there. It has not done a deal with a pump crew and its market will grow organically and sustain whatever heights it gets. It wont fall later because of all the dark dirty secretes and failures these other projects seem to be filled with because they got taken over by criminals! some even may have started out with good intent but then money poisoned them!
Shadow core dev team are extremely talented, modest, extremely protect and funded. This is not a game for most of us nor is it to the core dev team they are just pumping out industry firsts, they have and will continue to blow everyone away with their tech. Its tech is being used already in most of the shitcoins you waste your money on right now. It will be no different then using bitcoin code one day either!

See a wise man once taught me, if you are getting into a pump on the way up its already to late to have made big profit.. You should be getting in on the bottom. Most of you are buy high sell low then do desperate things to recoup totally losing all integrity you ever had to begin with!

Shadow has better tech then any project here it has made more relevant firsts then any project here and will continue to do it long after you have move on. This is about our future not about some 10% profit you want to take from some shitcoins and risk losing much more!

Take a look at it.. You cant deny it and don't start up again about how you think from some stories you have heard, from some shitheads who are desperate to keep the scamcoin they love running so they can get out safley. Has any impact on its future at all!

Its heavy displacement tech and its like teflon to fools! It has and will continue to set a high standard not only for its tech but its community who do not fill its ANN thread with bs memes and big red letters containing price speculation. It doesn't need to because it has nothing to hide and its ANN thread is an approachable environment, one that you can easily sift through to get some good info from!
ZK is going to change a lot of things most notably one day it may just change the way you think and interact with the Internet and no foll can take that away form it or the world!

You seem like a good guy. Thanks for taking the time to respond. You need to figure out a way to get them out or put a cork in them. Ive looked through your thread and know a good bit about shadow. I would have been a potential investor but all that crap scared me away. Its not about pointing out potential flaws. That is a good thing. You and I both know if there is something flawed, it can be worked on and fixed. Its the way they spam the forums and try to bash coins that gets under my skin. Don't let them make decisions for you. Those guys are not the ones you want to be listening to. Again thanks for responding and sorry if I hijacked your thread but "those guys" just started same negative crap with me just now. I should have bitten my tongue but too late and I apologize. Good luck!
LongAndShort (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 09:16:57 PM

Not at all worried about your comments its good conversation if all the rubbish is left out. We can talk humanly about all the real comparisons because at the end of the day we are all in it for various reasons but one most notably that we can all relate to. Is we don't want to be scammed. But we all are in many ways i just would like to expose that and possibly introduce a new chance to start and support something that is not blemished by the core issues most projects face today.

To be honest though its all up to you, we can either continue with the drama and miss the whole point of this tech and condone the chains that people are putting on its progress. Or we can stop with the junk drama and mud throwing and just look at it as our future and learn to bet on something that is going to change the way we think about anon currency and interact on the Internet!

There is a reason Shadow does not wish to be distracted by blocknets and all the other gimmicks and most just need to take a look to see why!
Coolstoryteller

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 11:55:14 PM

snip

Don't make claims based on information Bob fed to you via his anus. Actually, it sounds like you're one of Bob's alt accounts or in his group from a post I saw in the other thread (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=836324.msg9347573#msg9347573). No idiot is that stupid to believe Bob or anyone in his group for that matter.

I was never on the Cloak dev team I was helping out with the coin's community like anyone else. When I found out that the devs couldn't deliver I called Cloak out for being vapor on IRC and the forum and it got dismissed by the majority Cloak community as a FUD. Meanwhile they labeled me a ship jumper instead of facing the truth. What were you doing at that time?

The fact that you are regurgitating Bob's bullshit speaks volumes about who you really are and your motives here in this thread. Bob is on record saying that he owned 20+ % of LXC and when he was called out he decided to make up a bullshit rumor on an alt account that myself and Pookie owned a similar share in Shadow. A rumor that dipshits like yourself keep repeating.

Too bitchmade to use his own account to make his baseless accusation, kinda like you. Fact is I'm still here and no matter what bullshit of Bob's you try to throw at Shadow the tech will shine through it.

Mr.Wonderful

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 01:13:01 AM

I was in the cloak irc with you trolls. What are you talking about? I was in there everyday lol You are talking out your ass. You are saying you weren't the head PR guy? The guy that made the cloak website(forum)? Bob wasn't in the cloak irc as far as I know. I don't know what happened with you two back then but don't drag me into it.
Wheatclove

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 01:18:26 AM

I was in the cloak irc with you trolls. What are you talking about? I was in there everyday lol You are talking out your ass. You are saying you weren't the head PR guy? The guy that made the cloak website?

He made the forum, and ran a PR/marketing donation wallet. That's all.
Mr.Wonderful

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 01:20:24 AM

I talked to trolls all the time back then. I know who he is lol
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: